Educating The Boss' Wife Ch. 05

Story Info
Jeremy finally gets involved.
1.4k words
4.48
10.1k
10

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

The restrains were cutting into my ankles, watching my wife squirm on the coffee table, Sarah's fingers wriggling inside her. She looked at me then resumed her manipulations of my wife's pussy. I watched as she dove into her black bag and pulled out a butt plug. My eyes widened and I shook my head. I had toyed with the idea of anal, but Jessica always pushed my hands away. The one time I had managed to insert a digit Jessica jumped and pulled away from me. She didn't like it, but I could only plead with Sarah through my eyes. She ignored me.

Strapped to the chair, all I could do was watch as Sarah brought the plug to my wife's soaked pussy and slid it into her. Jessica moaned and dropped her hips down onto the toy like she wanted to engulf the whole thing. My cock jumped at the sight of my wife so full and enjoying it. Sarah flicked her thumb across Jessica's clit making her hips buck, before removing her finger and pulling Jessica's arse towards her and off the coffee table. I knew what was coming but I could do nothing to stop her. I watched her remove the toy from Jessica's pussy and slide it down to her arse. I struggled against the restraints to no avail. Sarah looked at me as she slowly pushed the plug into my wife's arse.

To my surprise Jessica did not resist. A moan escaped her lips as she lay there, her arse filled and stretched with the plug deep inside. I began to pant. My cock continued to twitch with every new sight, every new experience my wife was having at the hands of my co-worker. Sarah moved her fingers back up to Jessica's pussy. I watched as she turned the vibration of the butt plug on and drove two fingers deep into Jessica. Sarah pulled the saturated cloth of the g-string aside so I had a clear view of the plug deep in her arse and Sarah's fingers pumping in and out of her cunt. Sarah resumed the sucking of my wife's clit and slid another finger into her pussy. Jessica was almost screaming, her head rocking back and forth. All I wanted to do was grab her hips and drive my cock deep within her, but I was trapped in a torturous position only able to watch as my wife came for a second time.

Sarah didn't relent. She turned the plug vibrations up a notch and slammed four fingers into my wife's pussy. My cock strained and ached at the sight before me. I hated this night and loved it all the same. My mind kept screaming 'let me fuck her, let me drive my pole deep into her soaked cunt,' but I could do nothing. Sarah held fast on my wife's clit as she drove her full fist into her. Jessica rose her hips off the table. I was panting and sweating at the image of Sarah thrusting her whole fist into my wife's drenched pussy. I imagined how tight it would feel around Sarah's fist and I wanted to explode. Completely filled, my wife thrusts her hips towards the ceiling and came again. Sarah held on to her pussy, fist still deep inside her.

Eventually Jessica rested on the table once again. Sarah turned off the plug and removed her fist. Leaning over my wife, Sarah sucked a nipple into her mouth before asking how she was. I was panting and sweaty, my eyes still transfixed on the plug in her arse as she looked at me.

I vaguely heard Sarah say something before flicking the device back on briefly. Sarah told Jessica to kneel in front of me. My heartbeat quickened. May I finally be involved in the night.

"Remember the rules Jeremy?" Sarah was kneeling behind me asking me a question. "No touching your wife, no talking, and most importantly, no cuming until she says so. Nod if you understand."

I nodded, my eyes never leaving Jessica. My cock ached to be touched, my body ached to cum. Sarah instructed Jessica it was her turn to play. I sat in anticipation for what was to come. Jessica had never been sexually adventurous. Her idea of foreplay had always been to lightly grab my shaft for a brief moment before kissing me. My mind raced with the possibilities of what might happen next. Jessica moved to a position straddling one leg. I could feel the heat and moisture from her pussy on my skin. I moaned. Placing her hands on my thighs she kneaded the muscles beneath. Her touch made me tense, my eyes closing to savour the sensations. I breathed deep as her hands moved towards my throbbing cock. She stopped just short of touching the shaft, her fingers sliding inwards first to graze then to lightly stroke my balls. I drew a deep breath and pushed my hips to meet her. My cock jumped as she touched and played with my balls.

Jessica lowered her head and began to nibble the flesh on my thigh while still playing with my balls. Her bites travelled towards my cock and I could feel her cheek brush the knob. My excitement grew and my breathing quickened. I barely heard Sarah behind me whisper in my ear, "The rules only state you can't touch your wife." I felt something moist press against my hand. Sarah guided my fingers under her pants. I needed no instruction from there. Her soaked pussy allowed four fingers to easily slide into her. Jessica stopped and stood in front of me. I whimpered feeling frustrated, though the sight of my wife's swollen and dripping pussy made me smile. Jessica leaned forward and straddled the chair, her pussy spread open, the lips hugging my shaft. I thought I would cum there and then. The exquisite feel of her wet cunt against my cock was almost too much. I pumped my fingers into Sarah hoping to distract the inevitable orgasm. I could here Sarah moan behind me.

Jessica began to rock her hips causing friction on my shaft. I moved my hips to match hers, trying hard not to cum. Jessica leaned forward and kissed me. She bit my lip pulling it away with her. I tried to follow but the rope would not allow it. She released and leaned in again for another kiss. I captured her lips with mine, driving my tongue into her mouth and sucking hers back into mine. I moaned into her as fresh juice rubbed against my cock. We parted. Jessica leaned in closer, her breasts pushed against the ropes. Her gaze looked over my shoulder. I knew she could see my fingers buried inside Sarah, but I didn't care. It was the only thing preventing me from shooting my load all over her.

Jessica pulled away again. Her eyes seemed excited and desire was clear in her smile. She fell back to her knees and grabbed my cock, licking the tip. I caught my breath at the touch. I could hear Sarah getting close behind me. My fingers still fucking her pussy. My cock vibrated at each touch, each squeeze of my wife's hand. Her tongue travelled the length of my shaft. My head fell back and I gritted my teeth against the rising orgasm. I nearly shot my load when Jessica sucked a testicle into her mouth. Her tongue played along the flesh before releasing and nibbling her way back up my hard pole. Her mouth hovered over my cock. I could feel the warmth of her breath on the knob before she plunged her head down taking me into her mouth.

The feeling of my cock deep in her throat was almost a release. She had never given me a blowjob before but she performed it like a pro. She sucked the knob and ran her tongue along the shaft. I drove my fingers hard into Sarah, hoping for the distraction. It wasn't working. Sarah came on my fingers as my wife pulled my cock out of her mouth and drove it back in. I could feel the back of her throat and was ready to cum. As Jessica resumed sucking my cock, Sarah whispered, "Wait for my permission." I felt the ropes loosen and the handcuffs fall off my hands. I was ready to take my wife hard.

"Not yet." Sarah moved in next to Jessica and pulled her off my cock. A look of disappointment spread across her face, "He doesn't get to cum yet."

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers