Educating The Boss' Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Everyone Gets Release.
1.3k words
4.51
13.5k
7

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers

Sarah directed me to sit back on the coffee table, reluctantly I obliged. She opened my legs, again giving Jeremy a full view of my pussy, butt plug still deep in my arse. Sarah lowered her head to my pussy again and licked the slit. Electricity radiated from my clit. As I lowered myself back on the table, I vaguely noticed the ropes had loosened around Jeremy's chest. I didn't see the nod from Sarah, neither did I see him move until he was on me.

Rough hands grabbed my hips as I was yanked back and pierced by a hard cock. My breath escaped me at the sudden action and the force he was using. Jeremy was kneeling at the end of the coffee table ramming his throbbing pole deep into my pussy. It felt like he would break through me the force was so great. He grunted as he pumped my pussy, pulling his cock out of me and slamming it back in. He pulled my hips back ensuring full penetration. I thought he would cum straight away, but he didn't. With each thrust he growled a message to me.

"That's it, bitch!"

"You like that don't you!"

"You love me pounding you with my hard cock."

The comments turned me on more. I squelched with each thrust, juices forced out of my pussy. He pounded harder. I felt like I would bruise. I arched my back and pushed my hips down onto him. I barely saw Sarah standing next to him whispering something. Jeremy halted his thrusts and grabbed my leg. Raising it up and over he flipped me onto my stomach, my knees on the ground. He resumed the forceful pounding into my cunt.

I wanted to cum so badly. I jumped at the feel of a tongue on my clit. I could see Sarah's legs poking out from under the coffee table. My body shook as Jeremy drove into my pussy and Sarah sucked my clit into her mouth.

Jeremy slowed his thrusts and leaned in, "Can I cum?" he panted.

I was so close I breathed, "Yes, cum with me."

With permission Jeremy switched on the plug in my arse and doubled his pounding of my pussy. He grabbed my hair pulling my head up. My whole body vibrated with the plug, his cock and Sarah's tongue on my clit. Jeremy dug his fingers into my hips as he drove in one last time, shooting his load into me. I gripped his cock for dear life as my body was overcome with another powerful orgasm. Jeremy held his cock deep in me as the pole bucked with each burst. My stomach twitched with each movement while Sarah continued to suck my clit.

***

Sarah directed my wife back onto the coffee table. My hands were free, and the ropes were loose. I wanted to explode on my wife, but I waited for permission. Sarah opened Jessica's legs for me to see her dripping pussy. She leaned in and ran her tongue along the slit. I could barely hold back. Jessica lay herself down on the table. Sarah ministered to my wife's clit while releasing the bonds on my ankles. When I was completely free, she nodded.

I needed nothing further. I dropped to my knees, grabbed hold of my wife's hips and drove my cock into her waiting cunt. It seemed to surprise her, but I didn't stop. The feel of her wet, tight snatch engulfing my shaft was unbelievable pleasure. I had waited all night for this, and I was going to make it last. I pounded her pussy with such force I had never used before. It made my cock strain and jerk deep inside her. I pulled the length of my cock out and slammed it back in hitting the wall of her uterus. The thought crossed my mind that I may hurt her, but I couldn't stop. I was grunting with the force of it. I felt the urge to abuse her. I growled, "That's it, bitch! You like that don't you! You love me pounding you with my hard cock!" Jessica arched her back to drive her hips down on me, my comments seemed to excite her more. Fresh juice gathered in her pussy and was forced out with each thrust.

I was aware of Sarah next to me, "Grab her leg and flip her over. Once she gives you permission to cum turn the plug back on."

I had forgotten about the plug. The thought of using it now made me shiver. I grabbed Jessica's leg and lifted it up and over. She pivoted on my cock to a doggy position and I resumed me pounding of her pussy. Her cunt was tighter on my cock and each thrust brought me closer to exploding. I was close. I looked down at my wife's rounded arse, saw the plug filling her up, saw Sarah position herself under the table. I startled at the feel of a wet tongue on my balls. Sarah sucked at the flesh as I pounded into my wife. I couldn't hold on much longer. I leaned forward and asked, "Can I cum?"

Jessica breathed, "Yes, cum with me."

I pumped my cock into her with force, turning the plug on as instructed. The vibrations of the toy against my cock was the last straw. I grabbed Jessica's hair, pulling her head up before digging fingers into her hip and thrusting in one last time. My cock deep in her cunt I shot my load against the walls of her pussy. Jessica's body vibrated with yet another orgasm as I imagined Sarah's mouth back on her clit. My cock twitched with each burst of cum, buried deep in my wife.

***

"Sit back on the table Jessica," Jessica did as she was told. She was clearly disappointed that I pulled her away from swallowing her husband's cum. I spread her legs wide, knowing what was to come, giving Jeremy full view of his wife's waiting pussy. I lent in and stroked her slit with my tongue. She shivered and lay back on the table. I flicked my tongue over her clit as I released Jeremy from the ropes around his ankles. Moving out of the way I nodded to him. He needed no further invitation and dropped to his knees. He roughly grabbed Jessica's hips, reefing her towards him and slamming his cock into her. The force excited me. I grabbed a large dildo out of my bag and moved to a position out of their sight to watch the scene before me. Jeremy was slamming into Jessica over and over. I slid the phallic toy into my dripping pussy, feeling the girth fill me up. I bounced on my knees driving the toy deep into my pussy as I watched Jeremy do the same to his wife. He was growling and grunting, hurling abuse at her as he pounded her cunt relentlessly. It excited Jessica and I could see her squirt with each thrust. I knew he wouldn't last long.

With the dildo still embedded in my snatch and crawled over to him. "Grab her leg and flip her over. Once she gives you permission to cum turn the plug back on." Jeremy seemed excited at the prospect of taking his wife doggy style. He lifted her leg and flipped her onto her stomach and resumed fucking her with vigour. I slid under the coffee table and positioned myself at their crotch. I snaked out my tongue and felt Jeremy jump as I caressed the flesh of his balls. His thrusts slowed and I heard him ask and receive permission to cum. Jeremy turned the butt plug back on and fucked his wife with gusto. I moved to Jessica's clit and sucked the knob into my mouth. My hand grabbing the dildo in my pussy and jamming it deeper. With my tongue on her clit I felt her body shake with another orgasm. Jeremy had thrust in and was holding his cock deep in his wife's pussy. His arse clenched with the exertion of the act.

I kept my tongue pressed against her clit until both seemed to relax.

As Jeremy began to pull out of Jessica, I lapped the mixed juices of their carnal play.

Nyissa
Nyissa
182 Followers