All Comments on 'Edward & Ella - The Reunion Pt. 01'

by Ella_May_Author

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a very promising start! Look forward to reading more!

lawoftheheartlawoftheheartover 2 years ago

Great to know passion can last that long. One typo on this page: "...he juices covered their things"..........should be: "....her juices..."

Good luck to you. Stay juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Interesting that the writer mentions they both have a family and implies they have to hide what they are doing but no specific mention of a spouse for either of them. Are they both dirt bag cheaters?

Ella_May_AuthorElla_May_Authorover 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous(1) - Thanks, looking forward to writing more!

@lawoftheheart - Thanks for the feedback and the comment. I noticed another typo as well ... haha oops.

@anonymous(2) - Considering one of the story tags is 'affair' you're correct in assuming they're "both dirt bag cheaters". Just remember, these are stories/works of fiction on an erotica site and are meant to be explicit, not (always) necessarily 'nice' :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElla_May_Author@Ella_May_Author
Writing is my outlet. Ready to publish my first novella (8 chapters). Fourth and final instalment of The Affair series nearing completion. Open to story requests!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES