Edward & Ella - The Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He clenched at her flesh as she pushed herself into him harder, and she moved one hand to her pussy and began rubbing her clit while the other pinched at her nipple. She was using him for her own pleasure and he pulsed at the sight. Ella screamed his name as she came. He juices covered their thighs and she cried out again and again as she released. Watching her there, coming yet again with her hair matted to her face, sweat glistening on her tanned skin, and her face flushed, he couldn't hold back any longer. Edward arched his back and she slammed herself into him. He cried out her name repeatedly as he exploded inside of her, his hot cum mixing with her juices as he released. He thrust into her over and over until he was spent.

Their movements slowed, and she slumped forward, her hands on his chest with her fingers curled in his chest hair. They were both breathing heavily and Ella had her eyes shut. Edward watched her and couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. She was incredible and today's reunion was even better than he could have hoped for. He didn't need to ask if she felt the same, it was obvious in the trembling movements of her body, her soft skin beaded with sweat and the smile that he watched form as her breathing slowed. Ella opened her eyes and looked at Edward. Her smile widened as she saw her pleasure reflected in his face.

They grinned stupidly at each other for a moment. He was softening inside her so she flung a leg over to clamber off him and lay down on her side next to him. Edward rolled onto his side to face her and they lay like that for a time, just letting their bodies calm down and their breathing return to normal.

"So," Ella said, breaking the silence.

"So," Edward replied.

"Nice to see you again," she said with a grin.

Edward laughed and leant forward to kiss her softly. They both lay with their eyes closed, feeling spent and sated. Knowing that this would be the first of many trysts they felt no rush to move. Before long they had both nodded off, dreaming of more meetings to come.

12