Edward's Laboratory Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Next to the floating orb was Edward, who had set down his plate of food on the table on a stack of thick books and was examining the light with a pair of reading glasses and metal tongs. Mandy approached slowly, watching as he took the two sets of simple tools in his hands and clamped down on the floating ball of energy, their positioning on its top, bottom, left, and right sides seemingly symmetrical. The orb of light shrank within their grasp, getting smaller and smaller until it went from being the size of a medicine ball to the size of a metal pellet. As it became smaller, it grew brighter, the lights coming off of it changing and pulsating at a much more erratic rate. Edward bit his lip as his hands began to shake, but once he successfully had it fully clamped between one set of the two pairs of tongs, the orb was just floating in place within its triangular grip, occasionally vibrating as it radiated an unnatural, colorful energy.

Edward grabbed a small, plastic, grey box once he set down the empty set of tongs, then slowly maneuvered the pair that held the ball into it. He took a deep breath, and in one swift motion pulled the tongs apart to release the ball and closed the box. Nothing exciting happened, and Mandy felt a strange sense of disappointment at the anti-climactic results, despite enjoying the odd light show.

Once the lights of the lab flicked on automatically, Mandy could see what kind of a mess the place was really in. The floor was covered in all kinds of electrical guts, food wrappers, empty beer bottles, half-smoked cigarettes, various uncleaned spills, and even a few old, crumpled-up, porno mags.

"There's no kind of signal down here, so I make do with what I've got to work with." Uncle Eddy said, finding a stool near the table to plop his large, tired body down onto.

Mandy looked up from the twenty-year-old issue of 'Hypnotized Hotties from Planet Pluto' and faced her uncle, who didn't seem to care what she saw. It looked like he just went through hell and back, she thought to herself as she noted how unkempt he was overall.

"How long have you been awake?" Mandy asked as she walked over to the table he was at and sat down on the edge of it.

Edward looked at his watch. "About eighty-three hours, give or take."

Mandy's eyes went wide. "I can come back another time." She said. She didn't want to have to come back tomorrow or the day after, but she also didn't want him messing around with her body while he's got one foot in the grave, if he could even pull it off.

"No, no." He said as he started gathering specific parts and tools from the wide metal table in front of him, attaching them to the little plastic box that the ball of light was sealed inside of. "You said you needed my help with something important, enough so that you asked your mom for permission before you did. What do you need?"

"Well, uh..." Mandy hopped up on the table, making it rattle with instability for a moment and knocking a few things that were on the edge to the floor. Their eyes met for a moment, and she looked down at him apologetically.

"Spit it out. I won't bite." He said lazily as he grabbed a soldering iron and began welding circuitry together around the container.

Mandy swallowed. "Sooo, mom told me that you're the one who gave her those big balloons of hers." She said, kicking her legs as they hung from the table.

"What about it?" Edward asked, sounding bored.

"She also told me that I've got her permission to ask you if you could do the same thing to me." She said, grinning from ear to ear.

Edward grunted, but Mandy couldn't tell if it was from what she was saying or because something in his hands wasn't cooperating.

"Sure, I guess." He said, completely disinterested. "But I'm going to need your help with something, first."

Mandy's heart fluttered with joy at his answer, but was quickly taken back by his request. "My help? With what?"

Edward carefully attached a large, square panel that had all sorts of switches and dials across the face of it, then clamped down some kind of fitted casing onto the rest of its body to function as a protective shell. In no time, Edward turned a mess of scrap into what looked like a high-tech, miniature soundboard with an antenna.

He looked up at Mandy, his face as grim as ever. "With this." Edward said as he held up the device. "Which, actually, has the ability to help you with your problem."

Mandy's pussy began to heat up at the thought of her tiny tits suddenly growing to the size of watermelons, ripping her shirt to shreds. Knowing her uncle, Mandy thought, he probably wouldn't bat an eye. She was still skeptical that an increase in her cup size would be as simple as turning a dial and pressing a button, but her perverted imagination was running rampant by that point enough to entertain the idea.

"How does it work?" She managed to say, staring at the odd device with genuine curiosity.

"Well, let's go over what I need from you, first." Edward said as he stood up from his stool and drunkenly stumbled around the table to where his niece was sitting. "Do you remember that light you saw?"

"Yeah, that was really cool." Mandy said. "I mean, an explosion or something would've been way cooler at the end of it all, but it was still cool." She chuckled.

"If that would've exploded, at least half of the universe would've been obliterated." He said casually. "It started to slip for a second there, actually, but I got it back under control before I managed to lock it in the filter."

Mandy scratched her head. "Oh. Uh, okay, then." She wasn't sure if he was being serious or not.

"Anyway." Edward said, realizing he wandered off topic. "That light was, is, a concentrated fragment of the literal fabric of reality. And yours truly was the first being in existence to encapsulate it in its purest form." There was a hint of pride in his dead, grey eyes.

"The fabric of reality? I don't understand, that's just a concept that we use to define what's real. Everything is technically a part of the fabric of reality." Mandy said.

Edward set the device down on the table between them and rubbed his temples. "I don't have the time nor the energy to explain how wrong you are right now, so I'll just give you a quick rundown. The universe, everything that is, was, and will be, is predetermined. There's no escaping fate, which is an actual, measurable statistic, for anything, if you've got the proper variables in place. Anyway, a client of mine hired me to find a way to discover why this was, and if there was anything we could do to control not just fate, but reality as a whole, which in theory could alter any and every element of space/time, pre-history and post-history. I did some research, a bit of experimenting, what should have been a lethal amount of psychedelics, and then stumbled upon something far beyond what I was expecting." He said, digging into his dirty lab coat for a pack of cigarettes as he stared into the face of a very confused Mandy. "Lines of code. Quintillions of them."

Mandy sighed. Her uncle was a lunatic. "Right. Okay, so, what does that mean?" She crossed her arms as Edward took off his glasses and lit up his cancer stick with a copper, flip lighter.

"A lot of things, really." He said, taking a long drag of his cigarette and blowing it away from his niece. "But if I had to guess, I've found the way out of this massive simulation that we perceive as reality."

"Would you like some Nyquid? I think you really need to get some sleep, Uncle Eddy." Her excitement was now replaced with worry for her uncle. Did this babbling psycho really give her mother the set of beautiful funbags that she flaunted around the house, or was this all one big joke by her mother and uncle? Well, he did do that thing with the weird light, and she didn't really have an explanation for that. She wasn't sure what to think.

"No time." He said, standing up straight as he cleared a spot on the table by shoving a bunch of broken equipment onto the floor, then moved the device in the empty space. He took a deep breath and looked to Mandy to make sure that he had her attention, which he absolutely did. "I haven't had the time to label this properly, so I'll have to show you what you need to do after I'm gone."

"After you're gone?" Now Mandy was seriously starting to worry.

"We'll get to that." Edward said, dismissing her with a wave. "Thanks to my client's instructions, this thing is primarily designed for changes to reality that are centered around sex, so it's pretty simple to use for what you need it for." He pointed to a dial on the far left. "See this? If the marker is in the middle, that means it's set to zero. If you move it up, and press this button right here..." He said, pointing to a large white button located in the very middle. "It will add to the volume of your breasts, and vise-versa if it's below the center."

Mandy's worry slowly faded as it was replaced by the hope that her uncle wasn't just some crazy homeless guy with a knack for lighting effects. "Okay, then. Hit me with it." She said, her heart fluttering again with growing excitement.

"I could, but you wouldn't notice unless you were touching the box." He said, taking another drag of his cigarette. "That's one of the reason's that you're going to be the one making the change to yourself. I really don't want the mental image in my head of you suddenly having a pair of zeppelins when you didn't before, anyway. Myself, and everyone else, will be completely unaware that you were ever 'Little Miss Washboard'."

Mandy's eye twitched, which usually only happened when a flash of rage would come across her. Even when her uncle was wasted and half-dead from exhaustion, he still had the strength to be a jackass. She took a deep breath and shoved down the negative emotions, then realized what her uncle had just said.

"Wait, that doesn't sound like any fun. I sort of want people to notice my new boobs." She said, crossing her arms over her flat chest.

Edward shrugged. "Sorry. It's the best I can do at the moment."

"What about whatever gadget you used on mom? Where's that?"

"Uh... I think that's in Japan, right now. Some guy wanted a remote control that was able to, as he put it, 'anime-ify' the body proportions of a woman."

"... So that explains why her tits are so perfect." Mandy said under her breath.

Edward chuckled for the first time since Mandy had been there. "You should've seen the look on her face, and then Frank's face. He didn't know whether or not if he wanted to fight me for doing that to my sister, or blow me for giving him the wife of his dreams." He chuckled again, then took another drag as his smile fell. "Anyway. Before we can use it, I need to activate it. And that's where we come back to me not being able to do much more than have you do this yourself, and the favor I need from you in return for your boob-job."

"Didn't you say something about going away? What did you mean?" She asked.

"When I activate it by pressing the big white button, there's a very high chance that it'll send me into a mirror world of our own. I can only speculate what happens after that point, but the main thing I'm worried about is my existence being erased in this world entirely. To help prevent that, you're going to be touching the device when I activate it, and in theory, the fact that you remember my existence should tether some part of it to our reality. If that is the case, I will be able to find my way back eventually, all I need from you, is to be able to remember me."

Once again, Mandy didn't know what to say, really. "What happens after that?"

"You get yourself a set of melons you can be proud of, then you leave the device here and lock up the lab behind you. None of the other buttons are labeled, so you could do some real damage to the world, and yourself, if you don't listen to me and take this thing out for a joyride, weather this is all a pointless simulation or not."

"... But-"

"No buts. Or, here." Edward pointed to the dial that was two over from the one that controlled the size of breasts. "Butts. Go nuts, but only on yourself. Right here. This one time." He was really driving the point home, and Mandy was just nodding slowly in agreement. She wasn't used to her uncle ever being stern with her, and at the same time she was picturing herself being able to twerk for the first time in her life. "Mandy, are you a fucking asshole?"

"No?" Mandy wasn't expecting such a question.

"That's good. Because a fucking asshole would disregard her loving and very generous uncle's advice by taking this device from the safety of my laboratory."

Mandy swallowed, and returned her uncle's sincerity. "After whatever's about to happen, happens, I'll do my thing, then leave and lock up the lab behind me."

Edward smiled. "Sorry for that. But, good." He said, throwing his cigarette off towards one of the lab's corners after taking a final drag. "Touch the side of the box."

Mandy did as he said, reaching out a finger and holding it against the device's plastic casing.

Edward snorted, then met his eyes with Mandy's as he laid his index finger on the center of the big white button. "See Crest, o-..."

POP!

Mandy recoiled, then blinked several times as the electrical tremor in her hand quickly passed. She wasn't sure what was more upsetting, the fact that her uncle disappeared right in front of her, the line he used before making his exit, how he managed to butcher it at the end, or the fact that her hair was standing on end and lightly smoking.

"If you can hear me, wherever you are, I hope you're suffering for that, Uncle Eddy." She said, looking around the empty room nervously as her heart raced a mile-a-minute. Mandy felt like she was going insane. Was this all a dream? Was her uncle dead? Does the machine sitting next to her actually work? Maybe it did, but she wouldn't put it past her uncle to pull some kind of elaborate prank on her just so that she'd leave him alone. That could've been some kind of stupid hologram of Edward that just blinked out, and he may be sitting somewhere else around the house laughing his ass off. That didn't seem likely, though, and the idea that the device actually worked as advertised was... Intoxicating, Mandy thought.

Her head was buzzing with questions and ideas as she looked down at the device. She only had this one moment to use it, but her dreams of being a head-turning floozy with huge cans was just in her grasp. But what if she changed her mind tomorrow about how big she wanted her breasts to be and was locked out of the lab? What if it turned out that having an ass that couldn't fit through a doorway wasn't all it was cracked up to be? What if she... What if...

Then, she was suddenly reminded of something. Something important, about who she was deep down, about what she really wanted, and about how she should proceed from that point on despite the bizarre circumstances. During the moment when she grabbed the device from the cold, metal table and took off running out of the lab, it was safe to say Mandy realized that she was kind of a fucking asshole.

The locks to the lab's door clicked shut behind Mandy and the lights flicked off, leaving an untouched plate of food out to spoil in the dark among the blinking lights of Edward's many half-finished projects and experiments.

-----

Mandy scrambled into the house through the door to the backyard, running past her brother and his friends without a word. Her mother, Carroll, was sitting with them on the couch between Dennis and Tommy, likely soaking up all the attention they were giving here. Mandy heard something about Carroll asking Alex about how he was enjoying his time playing football in high school, but the sound of her heart thundering in her eardrums muted the details of what followed. She quickly slipped into the kitchen and made her way towards a small empty window that connected the kitchen and the living room to each other, giving Mandy a great view of everyone that was present without drawing too much attention to herself if she kept her head low. Her house was fairly large, and the kitchen floor being two feet higher up than the living room's was a bonus to not catching anyone's eye so easily.

She looked down at the device in her shaky hands, the anticipation of what was about to happen overwhelming her senses for a moment. If she was going to give this thing a test drive, then it was best that she had a few unsuspecting subjects to use as Guinee pigs. Thankfully, she had a room full of them in the next room.

Mandy peaked her head out, seeing that everyone was taking turns playing some fighting game on Dennis' Zbox, and an enthusiastic and very drunk Carroll was more than happy to hype the boys up.

"That's it! Show him who's boss!" Carroll said, her large tits jiggling all over the place as she bounced up and down in her seat, threatening to pop tight out of her tight tank-top.

"Whose side are you on?!" Dennis said as he sat next to his curvy mother, getting dominated at the game by his hunky friend while his face was growing red with frustration.

Carroll smiled and put a hand over her mouth as she settled down in her seat. "Sorry sweetie, I thought you were the one in the funny hat."

"Knock out!" Came a voice from the television.

"Damn it!"

"Dennis, language." Carroll said sternly.

"Yeah, Dennis." Alex said, grinning from ear to ear as he passed the controller to Josh. "You should be more respectful around your mom. Someone as beautiful as Mrs. V deserves better than that."

Carroll glanced at a scowling Dennis and smirked, then made eye contact with Alex. "Thank you, Alex. And please, call me Carroll." She said in a tone that was a little too friendly for how a mother should be talking to one of her son's attractive friends. The rest of the boys were snickering and doing their best to hide the erections that Carroll was giving them just by being in proximity to their young, horny selves.

Mandy shook her head. Her mother wasn't a slut, but she was incredibly vain. She usually took any compliment that came her way in stride, but the more she had to drink, the more she'd enjoy the outright crude and sexual ones. Carroll was out there acting like she was 'big sister' of the group, but Dennis didn't seem to mind for some reason. He was getting annoyed and flustered at times, but he hadn't stormed off or asked her to leave whenever she'd come around and converse with him and his friends.

Since Mandy was facing them from the side, she had a hard time getting the antenna on the device to point directly at Carroll without Tommy getting in the way. Once she figured that her aim was sure enough, she braced herself for a jolt of electricity and pressed the big white button on the device with the slider that controlled the size of breasts already scaled up by three notches.

POP!

Mandy's jaw dropped at the sight of her mother's already large tits expanding inside of the yellow tank-top that she was wearing, not realizing that she wasn't physically shocked like last time. They swelled rather quickly, retaining the same round, perky shape as they sat high on her chest like two fleshy soccer balls. Her nipples had clearly grown as well as they pushed out against the fabric, with the tops of her areolas easily visible at the bottom of her mountainous cleavage. The tank-top she was wearing would've caused her giant tits to slip free from it completely if it hadn't grown as well to fit their size, but it seemed like it was still struggling to hold them in place.

Mandy was completely blown away. Her uncle was being serious about this thing altering reality as a whole, she thought to herself as she waited for anyone around Carroll to notice what had happened. It didn't seem the boys, or Carroll, had any idea that the change had taken place.