Effeminate and Finally Free

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking forward to getting home, I open the door to a quiet house. I figure she must be out for a walk or maybe gone down to the nearby organic grocery store. She's pretty much dressed as a woman full time now -- I instinctively worry about her being alone as the evening draws near. When she doesn't show up after almost an hour of waiting I consider if I should call the police or what?

***

It's really irritating when I forget to get something I intended to at the store -- at the least maybe I could remember it before I check out and leave the store - duh! Brad will be coming home soon and I don't even have my phone to let him know I'm on my way home.

Unbeknownst to her, she's not as alone as she thinks. Two young men, who at one point shared a class with her, see her walking. Remembering that she always snubbed them when they flirted, and already having consumed too much alcohol, they concoct a half-baked idea of making her pay. They watch her go into the Natural Grocer's store and when she comes out again they follow her from the shadows. After figuring out the way she'll most likely walk -- they run ahead through an alley and find a hiding place behind some shrubs.

As she walks home, her thoughts are happy ones. Life has eased it's burdens on her -- and with Brad loving her just the way she is, life at home is easier too. He swears he loves her smaller than average penis, calls it her clitty and threatens to spank her if she ever cuts it off. It's become a game and she's relaxed so much over her body, it's a relief to be able to kid around and tease each other. After so much thought, so much confusion, she's really not as concerned with having a man-size penis as she once was. Yeh, she's still more female than male on the inside -- but in her mind, and jumping onboard with Brad, her penis is sort of like having a nice sized clit and it feels so good to play with and even better when Brad sucks it. Having bought what she had forgot at the store, she hurries home, hoping Brad is home waiting.

As she walks and hums a happy tune, the two men appearing out of nowhere startle her -- when they advance on her and each one grabs an arm, it's obvious she's in trouble. She screams out, but a harsh hand quashes her cry. "Shut up bitch or it'll get harder for you. We just wanna have a little fun, eh? You don't remember we once asked you nicely for a date and a little fun -- do you?"

"Looks like the cat's got her tongue Billy. Let's get her in the car before some nosy asshat sees us."

The two men roughly push her into the small car's back seat -- the larger guy sits next to her to keep her contained. It isn't a long ride, as shortly they pull into a driveway and into the garage in the back part of the yard. The one driving turns toward the backseat and says, "Okay Miss Picky, now we'll have that date we tried to ask nicely for. We think you're gonna like spending some time with us -- my buddy there is hung like a horse and together I think we'll give you the best time of your life." In a much rougher and threatening voice he says, "Just don't get stupid and nobody gets hurt -- understand?"

Stunned by the rush of events, I fail to respond to his questions -- a sharp slap on my face makes my predicament even more clear, "Yes, I ... I understand."

"There, that's more like it -- not so hard to cooperate now, is it? Hey, look down there -- looks like we scared the piss out of her." The two laugh at the wet stain soaking through her dress and continue their crude and cruel ridicule as they each take an arm and force her toward the house.

As they manhandle her into the house, the ironic thought pops into her mind that these two mustn't know much about female anatomy -- a physical female would have soaked the back of the dress. Even in fear, inwardly and silently I shake my head at the men's stupidity -- then remember that ignorance and stupidity can be even more dangerous.

After being pushed into the house through the back door, I notice we're in one of the filthiest kitchens I've ever seen -- any humor at the men's stupidity about female anatomy evaporates and the filth jolts me fully back into this horrible moment. Somehow, I've fallen into the hands of two insane men that I don't even know. There's little I can do to defend myself and no escape in sight. Then I hear the taller one shouting, "I said strip!"

When I hesitate, the slap to my face convinces me that I have no play here -- I'm trapped and outgunned to say the least. My heart is pounding in my chest and my ears have a sort of roaring noise going on. My brain is like frozen Jello and gives me no help as to what to do -- as I ponder in silence, another slap brings me back to the reality of this moment -- I hear the words again ... I begin to unbutton my shirt -- I feel the hands of one of the men jerking my cotton skirt down -- the ripping sound and rough handling making me realize that I'm about to be raped.

The slap on my face -- the shout screams, "I said strip bitch!"

Standing in just my pink lace panties with my beautiful flowered skirt on the filthy floor pooled around my feet -- I refuse to make it easy for them and again the rough hands are at my waist and rip my panties while pulling them down.

"What the fuck!"

I hear their surprised exclamations and know without even thinking about it that they've seen my little penis. Knowing just how violent they can be -- fear instantly flows over me like water over a drowning woman. I realize that no person knows where I am -- I'm at the mercy of two insane men. My only hope is that they are homophobes and won't find me so attractive now that they know about me.

"It's a fucking guy in drag Ellis -- a fucking cock sucking fag!"

"Well, this isn't gonna be the fun time we'd hoped for, is it? You done pulled your stunt on the wrong men faggot. I think the best favor we can offer you is to cut that useless excuse of a dick off and send you on your way. What you think Ronnie, cut it off or kill him?"

"Honestly Ellis, I don't think we have any other choice but to kill him and dump the body where no one will ever find it. We can't be tied to him at all -- we just need to do the deed and go on back to classes and never let on that we even know the fag. No talking to nobody -- you got that? I mean not a word. We've kinda come too far to do anything else at this point -- we let this fag go and he'll for sure go to the cops -- it's the only smart way to go Ellis."

"Sure, I get it. I ain't stupid you know -- I'm in the same college you're in. I tell you what though, I say we go to the pub, have a drink or two and calm down, leave this fag tied up tight here and give our plan a little more thought. Can't hurt to plan things out a bit closer in my opinion -- you know, where we gonna dump the body and stuff."

"Okay, that makes sense -- no reason to rush it and botch it. I guess I could use a drink or two to calm down too -- I sure was counting on some pussy tonight though. What a bitch -- a fag bitch at that!" He turns and delivers another harsh slap -- after that last blow all thoughts sort of fade to black emptiness.

*****

Part Six: When Poop Hits The Fan

Brad gives up on waiting for Michelle and makes a call to the Campus Police. "Yes, hello. My roommate and I are students and I've just come home to find him gone. It's really not like him to not be here at this time of day and I'm getting worried something has happened. Is there anything you can do to try to see if there's been an accident or whatever you can do to help me find him. Yes, he's a student, name is Michael Henderson, sometimes he jokes around and calls himself Michelle. I'm Brad Parker and I assume you've got my telephone number already. Yeh I'm that Brad Parker on the football team, thank you so much and I'll be with my phone in hand until I hear back -- thanks again.

Over two hours pass and I'm getting really anxious -- should I call them back or just sit here and wait? As if hearing my thoughts, the phone rings and it's the local city police on the conversation with the campus police; "Mr. Parker, this is Officer Goodman again with the campus police. We've been in contact with the city police and they have received a call from a local bar regarding an overheard conversation about getting rid of a person and their body. Now don't panic. This information has just come to us, and the two men making those comments are now under surveillance by the city police and are still in the bar drinking as of the last update we've received. We're here to assist, but this has become an official police case and they are making their plans as we speak. It's everyone's best guess that your friend is probably at the suspect's house. The police have an undercover officer in the bar, and she has been able to get face images of both men. They forwarded those to the campus police to see if they are students and a computer scan confirmed that both men do come up as enrolled here. With that information we have been able to give the local police the address where both reside. As I'm speaking to you, the Swat Team is en-route to that address. Mr.Parker, it's our belief that your friend is still unharmed and will soon be rescued. I'll call you back as soon as I hear anything worthy of a call.

***

The crashing of the front door stuns everyone in the dump that Michelle is trapped in. The loud mouths of the two drunken fools at the pub made it a rather easy case to resolve as they were followed from the bar to the crime scene by the plain clothed detectives watching them in the bar. There were pleas of innocence, pissed pants and even one foolish and futile attempt of escape by jumping through a window -- glass exploding with the sound of a small bomb. But the two fools that started all of this, along with three other men, are handily rounded up, cuffed and stuffed in the waiting police transport van. All in all, there's a lot of rather unprofessional laughter at the clumsiness of the want-to-be kidnappers. But relieved laughter soon takes over, Michelle included, when it becomes clear that this case was wrapped up without anyone loosing their life.

"Officer, may I borrow your phone to call my fiancé? I know he must be worried." With a smile he hands her the phone and walks away to give her some privacy.

Brad answers on the first ring, expecting to hear the voice of a male police officer -- instead it was the sweet voice of his most precious treasure, "Hi there, how has your evening been going?"

"Don't even try to joke Babe, I'm completely rung out from worry. It's been a wild chase, we got the campus police involved and they got the city police onboard -- the city police got a tip from a bartender about talk of a murder. Babe, they had plans to kill you."

"I know. But it's over now. I'm safe, untouched and unharmed. They told me that I would be raped and then shot and dumped where nobody would ever find me. I just want to come home, but the police still have more questions for me. They've pretty much as come out said that the guys are gonna be charged with abduction, assault and attempted rape. I think they plan on driving me home after the questions, so just sit tight and I'll be home in awhile. Just so you know, thinking about losing my life with you makes me want to hold on to what we have even more than ever. I love you and hope your love for me lasts for a lifetime. Gotta go, I think the police officer who lent me his phone is needing it back -- I'll be home real soon... and I'll need you to hold me close all night. Bye for now, be home soon."

*****

Part Seven: Hate and Violence Is Hard For Normal People to Understand

The charges for the two men as put forth by the local District Attorney are sexual assault, abduction and conspiracy to murder, along with additional hate crime charges for the LGBTQ victim. The fact that the DA is a lesbian in a marriage to another woman was challenged as a bias by the two men's defense attorney. Unfortunately for the defense, the judge promptly dismissed that challenge with a warning and reminder about the state laws for LGBTQ+ protections and protocols.

The jury selection went through quickly with no person indicating any bias against LGBTQ persons. The DA quickly introduced the fact that the planned murder was because the victim was in fact a male who lived as a female. Her explanations to the court and to the jury included detailed information on LGBTQ rights law, and also included a short list of local LGBTQ business owners and other productive citizens who have stood up to support the victim of the assault. She also included a history of the two men's criminal record to show this was not the first time they had infringed on other people's rights, plus various misdemeanors. In short, she painted them for exactly what they were and the jury agreed without dissent that the two were both guilty as charged.

The presiding judge ruled for both men who were heard by the police undercover in the bar as they planned the kidnapping, murder and disposal of the body to serve five years in the State Penitentiary. During the trial not one of the two men's housemates were to be seen in court. However, in the investigation the other men who live in the house and were present at the time of the primary crime, similar charges may be relevant to the those men. Those who were in the house when the police entered are currently in jail pending further investigation. The two loud mouths were convicted on irrefutable evidence of intent to commit murder.

But all of that drama and unexplainable hatred started floating away once Brad and Michelle were alone again in their own home. Together they calmed each the other, but it required the sharing of a partial bottle of wine and a shared hot bath before they finally could breath normally again. "Why would anyone care who other people love?"

Her words break the calm silence -- her question is the same thing I've been asking myself. "I don't really have an answer for that Babe. I've tried to figure out why some folks just go over the waterfall when it comes to things like this. One thing I do know -- I'm never going to let us get into a risky situation like this again. What do you think about transferring to another university after this semester is over?"

"It sounds like something worth looking into. We both have good grades and we can talk to one of the counselors at school on how to do it. I think we both thought we liked our home state -- but maybe out on the west coast might be more our place than around here. Plus, it's hot and muggy here -- honestly, I'm ready for a change of scenery."

"My feelings and thoughts exactly. We have some research to do and things to put into motion -- I'm ready for a new life too. So long as that new life includes you. Oh, by the way. I bought you something the other day, wanna see it?"

"Of course I do, what'd you get?" When he pulls the velvet covered box out of his pocket I suddenly can't think -- my mind goes blank, "Wha ... what did you do?"

"Don't get too excited, I'm just a poor student after all -- but this is an engagement ring for you if you'll accept it. Would you be willing to move someplace with me where we can get married?"

Never, ever did it enter my mind or my dreams that he would want me forever -- a symphony of overwhelming thoughts fills my mind. For the second time in my life I feel faint and light headed -- the first was when I knew I was about to die ... pushing back on those thoughts, all I can think to say is, "Are you sure?"

"I'm as sure about this as anything ever in my life. You're my other half and I'd like you to stick around for a lifetime or two. Yes Michelle, I'm sure. It's your decision now."

"Yes! I'm sure too! I'm sure I need you for ever and ever and ever!" As his arms encircle and pull me close I lay my face on his chest and listen to the beat of his heart -- a heart that beats it's love song to me and pulls the tears from my eyes -- tears of overwhelming joy.

*****

Part Eight: The Enduring Strength of Love

"You know, It's been 45 years today that I gave you that little ring. Today, I want to give you an upgrade to that little diamond -- maybe not an upgrade, but a companion. I know that little diamond means a lot to both of us. But now, with your years of support and our hard work we can afford to splurge a little. I'm so grateful that you came into my life. Back then I never even thought about getting old, but I'm ready to sell my share of the company and live the rest of our lives doing things we've put off -- go see places we've talked about -- and generally just be the bums we truly are down deep. What do you think?"

With tears of joy and love in my eyes I hug him close. "Yes, let's just enjoy all the time we have left together, exploring and relaxing. We're sure not getting any younger -- but I think we still have what it takes to be a little bit wild."

"I'm glad you agree -- I signed the papers selling my share of the company this afternoon. I'm a free man my lovely Michelle and we can go anywhere in the world we want to."

I again pull him close, "Thank you for this life you've opened up to me ... I can't imagine a life without you in it. Looking back to our first introduction to each other, it's just hard to get a grip on how all of this was born in that dorm room. I know we're getting old, but we're both still in good health and active. I think we have a lot more years together mister -- and I'm glad I don't have to share you with your company anymore!"

*****

Epilogue:

What could have been a tragic outcome to a stupid situation, in actuality brought the two lovers even closer than they already were -- sometimes we can tend to take someone for granted and it takes a brush with loss to really grasp how much that loved one means to us. The marriage was a small affair -- mostly close family and a few friends. The years of fear regarding her parents rejection, proved to be unfounded and a sad waste of love lost. In fact, her parents always suspected something like her gender confusion was in play -- they just didn't know what to say or do about it.

But without hesitation, It was agreed by the two lovers that there will never be a need for any gender change surgery. Brad's wife has a small cock, and that's the way it will probably always remain -- in terms of their lived reality, that cock is his wife's clitoris and a gift from the Creator of all life. By all evidence available, that Creator appears to not discriminate between those created. Given the function and workings of that small appendage commonly called a penis in a male and a clitoris in a female, common sense would dictate that it is a wonderful gift that brings both physical pleasure and binds hearts and souls more closely. I suppose it's best to just ignore those who fail to appreciate such gifts -- gifts of physical and emotional pleasure that are broadcast throughout the world to creatures great and small -- may those who do appreciate such gifts lead the way to a more enlightened humanity. Let us all hope that love, kindness and empathy for every person, every life, might eventually well up within all of humanity's hearts and souls. Our beautiful planet Earth would then be the Paradise we all long for.

THE END

As always, your thoughts / comments are always encouraged. I hope you've enjoyed this little adventure. I also hope the theme -- acceptance of others -- is heard more and more as the days unfold ~ yukonnights