Effy And The Descending Darkness Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isha laughed, Effy always came out with the greatest sentences. "I know, we can get the strap on out," Isha said.

"No, there is another way," Effy said. "Another certain spell from a certain book."

"Double sex book fun," Isha said. "Not sure how much more I can take."

"Take your clothes off," Effy said. "Quickly." She was so aroused again she wondered if it was normal. How could she be so horny all the time?

Isha didn't argue. She undid her shorts and pulled them down with her panties. Then starting on her vest top and bra. Effy watched her for a second before peeling her own clothes off.

When naked they both lay down again. Effy was on her side and Isha was on her back. Effy ran her hand over Isha's perfect body, planting kisses on Isha's breasts and then stomach. She ran a hand up her inner thigh and between her legs. Isha let out a soft yearning sound.

Effy touched Isha's clit and let the magic do its work. She heard a moan escape Isha's lips as her clit grew longer and thicker, turning into the shape of a hard cock.

"Holy shit," Isha said, looking down her body. "This is way too....." She was about to say weird but Effy took it in her hand and all that escaped was a loud groan. Effy stroked her slowly.

"Do I have to act all manly now I've got my big cock," Isha managed to say.

"And how would that go?" Effy said, smiling and pausing the strokes of her hand.

"Well," Isha said, thinking, holding back another moan. She put on her most manly voice. "How about you stop talking and suck my big cock bitch."

Effy burst out laughing, along with Isha. As the laughter subsided Effy let go and pushed up close to Isha, the large member pressing into her belly. She moved against it and Isha shuddered as pleasure rippled up her spine.

"Maybe we'll leave out the masculinity," Effy said. She pushed Isha onto her back again and started kissing her collarbone, moving slowly down her body. Isha felt the new object between her legs twitch and harden further with excitement. It was weird, but also very filthy and arousing, she couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like inside Effy.

Effy kissed the soft skin of Isha's flat stomach, brushing the hard penis lying against it with her hair. Isha moaned as Effy ran her tongue up it, kissing the tip and licking around the base of the head.

Effy smiled and swallowed the head into her mouth. As she did it she pushed two fingers into Isha's pussy.

"Oh fuck," Isha moaned. She hadn't even thought about what was still between her legs. The double sensation nearly made her cum, her body shook at the onslaught of pleasure.

Effy pushed Isha as far back her throat as she could, the large cock stretching her mouth wide. She gagged slightly as it hit her tonsils but she forced it further.

"Fuck," Isha moaned, feeling the head of her new cock squeeze into Effy's throat. More moans escaped as Effy started to suck her off, bobbing her head up and down, her hand stroking the bottom of the shaft. Her other hand still finger fucking her cunt. She knew she wouldn't be able to take too much off this.

Effy carried on for a while before suddenly stopping. She started crawling up Isha. She kissed her passionately before sitting up, straddling Isha with the cock nestling between her thighs. She started moving her hips, the shaft pressed between her swollen and sensitive pussy lips. Effy groaned as she moved, she needed it inside her.

Isha watched as Effy lifted herself up, positioning herself against the head of the cock, pressing it between her pussy lips.

Effy lowered herself onto Isha, taking her new cock inside her. They both moaned loudly as the shaft stretched Effy open and slid inside her. Effy pushed down hard, taking the full length in. Isha filling her up.

"Oh my god," Isha gasped. The sight of Effy's petite slim body impaled on her cock made her need to touch every inch of her. Her hands roamed over her body, feeling and exploring, as Effy started rising and lowering herself up and down. Groaning loudly.

"Feels so good," Effy moaned. She started a slow rhythm, taking as much of Isha inside her as possible with every downward thrust. The large clit cock filled her perfectly. Effy never felt so complete than when someone or something was pleasuring her, like her body craved the relief constantly. It consumed her during the act, every nerve in her body igniting like an intense fire. Burning for release.

Effy forced herself down hard, her bony pelvis pressing against Isha tightly. The cock so deep inside her, both uncomfortable and incredibly good at the same time. She started rocking her hips, grinding against Isha as the cock punished her dripping cunt.

Isha watched her intently. Effy's own pleasure adding to hers. Deep down though she was anxious, unsure if Effy was so aroused for her or just the act of sex itself. There was something in her look, so carnal and full of pure lust.

Isha dragged herself away from her unease. Fuck it, she thought. It was up to her to satisfy those needs and she was going to make sure Effy knew where to come when needed. She pulled Effy down and into her, kissing her hard, lifting Effy slightly by the hips and giving herself room to thrust up into her.

Effy moaned into Isha's mouth as she started slowly pushing deep into her. Isha increased her speed, their boney hips banging into each other.

"Oh fuck," Effy groaned. "Keep going. You're going to make cum. Fuck."

Isha sped up, gripping Effy's hips hard, her fingers digging in as her own orgasm grew. Her new penis felt like it was going to explode. They were both moaning now with every desperate thrust, trying to reach another climax.

Isha desperately fucked her harder, her own orgasm nearly ready inside her new addition.

Effy's grip got tighter as her groans increased. Isha's pelvis slapped against Effy's as the penis continued its onslaught. A wet squelching noise highlighted how wet Effy was.

"Can't hold on," Isha gasped. She wanted Effy to cum first but it was too much. "I'm cumming."

Effy was on the brink now anyway, and Isha's loud groan sent her careering over the edge. Effy screamed as Isha spilled inside her. She buried her face into Isha's long dark hair around her neck, holding her tightly as they both shook again through their pleasure. Their bodies tight and taut as they came.

"Feels so good," Effy moaned into Isha's ear. She felt an abnormal load fill her. Isha's new cock ejaculating an impressive load of Isha's fluids.

They both rode their climaxes till they slowed, enjoying the pleasure their bodies served. Effy reluctantly rolled off Isha, the large cock sliding out of her with a flow of cum. She flopped on her back with a satisfied groan.

"That was amazing," Effy said. Isha grunted in agreement. They lay still for a while. Cum leaked out of Effy onto the bed.

"Get rid of it then," Isha said, looking down at the still hard clit penis. It felt way too weird lying against her flat stomach, dribbling into her belly button.

"Okay," Effy said. "Now what was that spell again?" She lay there pretending to think. "I'm not sure I remember it."

"You fucking better," Isha said. Looking at the still hard dribbling cock on her stomach.

Effy burst out laughing.

"Has anyone ever told you you're not funny," Isha said, smiling.

"No I don't think so," Effy replied. She tapped the cock with her finger and the cock shrank back to Isha's clit. It gave one final spurt that made Isha groan.

"We should probably go check on our happy nymph," Effy said. Tasting the cum with her finger.

"Rather you than me," Isha said.

"Hey, come on," Effy said. "The evil looks are getting less."

"They're still there though," Isha said, sitting up.

Effy nodded. "She'll come round," she said.

"She better," Isha said. "I'll be the first to tell you, told you so, when we're all burning in hell."

"She'll be okay," Effy said, not entirely confidently.

"Let me try to talk to her first," Isha said. "I think I have an idea to get her talking at least. Then it's lunch time, I feel like I need to replenish some energy."

"For a replay later?" Effy asked. "Sure I could think of some other tricks." She circled one of Isha's nipples with a finger.

"You need a hobby," Isha said. "Your mind is stuck on one subject. Come on." Isha stood and started looking for clothes.

"Meany," Effy said. Sulkily getting up.

"I'm going to talk to Espin," Isha said. She didn't want to, but she had the idea before she went to sleep. She thought it might help.

"Are you sure?" Effy said. Espin hadn't shown any warmth to Isha so far. In fact, she had only shown downright hostility.

Isha nodded and left Effy to get dressed, she headed to the spare room and knocked. She waited but no answer came. Deilla must be in the kitchen, she thought. Isha pushed the door open and walked in, closing the door behind her. She wasn't sure if that was the best idea, but she needed Espin to interact. Even if it went the wrong way at least it might get her talking. She saw Espin in the middle of the bed, curled up in the foetal position.

Espin looked up at Isha and sat up. A wave of emotions continued to circle through her body. Despair, hopelessness, and anger were just a few of what tormented her right now. Anger started to rise to the top as Espin fought to contain it. She just stared at Isha, waiting for the words of wisdom that Isha would say. Like this fuckwit could make it all feel better, thought Espin.

"I'm sorry for your loss," Isha said. When it was obvious that Espin wasn't going to reply she continued. "I'm sorry I set them free. If it wasn't........." Isha paused, took a deep breath. "I know if I hadn't let her out she might still be here, but I also know you would be dead instead. This world needs it's Sun Nymph."

"You should have let me die instead," Espin said, quietly. Her voice amazingly even for the anger inside her.

"I wouldn't change what I did," Isha said, glad she got some words out of her. "Serenity made a choice. She knew you were worth saving. She loved you enough to give her life for yours."

"She was an idiot then," Espin said.

"You don't believe that," Isha said. She watched as Espin dropped her head. A tear running down her cheek. "You're special Espin. A legend reborn. You don't know how much I've always dreamed of meeting a Sun Nymph."

Espin snorted with laughter. "Oh am I going to disappoint you," Espin said bitterly. "If you start touching me I'm getting you arrested." Isha scowled but ignored her.

"I used to read all the stories about Sun Nymphs when I was younger," Isha said. "I used to pretend to be one, pretending I was saving the world, or helping magical creatures against the evil demons. I looked up to your kind when I was a little girl. And here I am talking to one." Isha smiled, awe crossing her features.

"That's so sweet," Espin said, heavy with sarcasm. "And fucking weird. Did you have the wings too?"

"Yeah I made them out of........" Isha started, then realising the weird comment, and seeing Espin's face. "Oh great. You're taking the piss?"

"No shit," Espin said. "If you're going to stand there and leak into your panties about meeting a beloved Sun Nymph, then at least do it quietly."

"I was trying to help," Isha said.

"You're being an annoying cunt," Espin said. "I don't want your help, and I'd rather grind my pussy on a pinecone than help you save this shitty world."

Isha's face turned to one of shock. "What a hero you've turned out to be," Isha spat.

"I didn't ask to be your hero bookworm," Espin said. "So shove that up your cunt. That's if Effy's fingers are out of it long enough for it to fit."

"You're disgusting," Isha said, her voice raising. "Don't worry, I won't bother you again."

"Why that's the most sane thing you've said so far," Espin said. "Better than that weird shit about dressing up as a fairy."

"FUCK YOU," Isha screamed, she fired a stunning incantation at Espin just as Effy walked in. Espin blocked it easily, laughing.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Effy shouted. "Isha! What's going on?"

"You should listen to her!" Isha said, the anger obvious in her tone. "I've never known anyone so rude." She stared unbelievably as Espin raised both hands and stuck her middle fingers up at Isha.

"Isha can you give us a minute please," Effy said. Isha went to argue but heard the tiredness in Effy's voice.

"Run along sidekick," Espin said. Isha flashed her an angry look and stormed out, slamming the door behind her.

"Where's Deilla?" Effy asked. She sat on the bed. Her bare slender legs hung over the side. She was wearing a pair of white shorts and a red crop top. At least Isha had got her talking, that was a step forward at least.

"In the kitchen I think," Espin said. "Guess she can't stand being around me."

"Don't drive away the wrong people," Effy said, her voice calm and matter of fact.

"Is that right," Espin scoffed. She studied the pretty Nymph. Pretty didn't really cover it. Effy knew she had never met anything so beautiful.

"Yeah it is right," Effy replied. "You think your the only one that's angry. Deilla lost Serenity too. This Master went for me and Isha as well. I nearly lost her, and that makes me fucking livid."

"At least you've still got her," Espin said.

"That's true, and I'm sorry you lost her," Effy said. "But I'm still angry, and I'm still going to track the mother fucker down, rip off his head, and shit in the hole."

Espin laughed and looked up, surprised. There was no humour in Effy's face though. She could see the anger in Effy's eyes. The determination.

"You can either carry on being a bitch and giving us shit," Effy continued. "Or you can help us track down The Master and kill his ugly ass."

Espin looked down, sorrow creeping back into her perfect features. "It won't bring her back though," Espin said. A tear ran down her cheek again. Effy was amazed at how quickly she changed. One minute bright, the next minute falling back to her well of despair.

"It won't," Effy said. "Think about what I said though. I'd like you to help us. Can you at least consider it?" She waited for an answer, but Espin had retreated within herself again.

Effy walked out the room, giving the Nymph time to consider what she said. Isha was waiting outside the door for her.

"Don't you see what she's doing!" Isha said.

"Baby stop," Effy said, taking Isha's shoulders in her hands, she could feel her visibly shaking. "I know exactly what she's doing, she's trying to wind you up. They'll probably be some jealousy there too."

"But why?" Isha said.

"She's angry," Effy said. "She's lost someone she loves, and she sees us together. That is not what she wants to see right now."

"But you don't get the same evil looks," Isha complained. "Nor Deilla. Just me. What's that about?"

"I don't know. You have to not let her get to you though," Effy said. "Picking a fight with someone that can burn a hole right through you is not ideal."

Isha grunted. "I could take that little shit," she said.

"You have the perfect amount of holes, you don't need any more," Effy said, taking Isha in her arms. "Such fun holes too."

Isha smiled. "You're an idiot you know?" she said. Effy smiled back, kissing her on the lips softly.

"Made you smile though," Effy said. "Come on, let's see what's going on in the world. We need to find a lead on The Master." They headed to the kitchen.

"Hey Deilla," Effy said. The blue haired Nymph was sitting playing Candy Crush on Effy's phone. She didn't look up.

"Deilla, you there?" Effy repeated.

"Stupid game," Deilla cursed. "Games are supposed to be fun, this is borderline torture." Effy and Isha laughed.

"It is annoying," Isha said.

"So addictive though," Deilla said. Pushing the tablet away and trying to ignore it. "I can see why you humans are so obsessed with your phones."

"And that's only one app," Effy mumbled, starting to make a coffee for everyone.

"How is she?" Deilla asked, glancing in the general direction of the spare room. Deilla hadn't left Espin's side for almost the entire time since Serenity's death, but occasionally she had to get away for a bit. Nymph's were generally happy souls, and having so much negativity was hard work. Deilla could understand though, she too had loved Serenity, and was struggling herself, but Espin had given her heart to her and now was lost.

"She's talking," Effy said.

"Only to give me shit," Isha moaned.

"I've tried though," Effy said. Not wanting to get into it again with Isha. "I've appealed to her need for revenge. She's angry and might help us if she knows she's getting back at them for Serenity's death."

Deilla nodded. "It's a dangerous move," she said. "Having someone so powerful and angry out and about. At some point we need to try and appeal to her sense of right and wrong."

"If she has a sense of right?" Isha mumbled.

"She does," Deilla said. "Serenity was changing her path. She didn't like the one she was on and I'm sure she wanted to change it. She came back to the village and put her life on the line for us. There's good inside her. Don't underestimate how she's been treated in life. She needs people she can trust desperately. No matter how much she denies it, or tries to push people away."

Effy and Isha took in Deilla's words as Effy passed out coffees. Deilla's in a small cup Effy had miniaturised with a spell. The little Nymph was starting to like the big people's luxuries. There was coffee for Espin too.

"We can show her how to trust," Effy thought out loud.

"We can try at least," Deilla said. "I'll take her this and go check on her." She picked up the coffee and fluttered out of the room."

Both Effy and Isha watched her go.

The rest of the day was relatively quiet. Espin stayed in her room whilst the others tried to find some leads and then had a marathon session of The Walking Dead. Deilla had taken a liking to all things human, and she was already hooked on the gory killing of numerous zombies.

They all went to bed early, having to work the next day. It was the early hours of the morning when the peace was broken.

Effy opened her eyes and jumped, a scream escaping her lips. Her eyes came into focus, just before she started firing stunning incantations in every direction.

"Fucking hell!" she said. Espin was sitting on her pillow. Right in front of her face.

"Are you going to kill them?" Espin asked.

"Espin it's the middle of the night," Effy grumbled. "Who?"

Espin looked angry, and determined. "The ones that played a hand in Serenity's death," she said. "Are you going to kill them all?"

"That's the idea," Effy said. Espin smiled, it wasn't a cute one.

"Then I'll save this shitty world for you," she said. Isha had woken when Effy screamed and had heard everything.

"That's good of you," Isha said, sarcastically.

"Fuck off sidekick," Espin said. She fluttered out of the room.

To be continued,

Thank you for reading.

12