Effy & the Forbidden Book Ch. 04

Story Info
Effy delves into a fantasy, it isn't what she expects.
2k words
4.29
7.1k
13
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bumonk
bumonk
707 Followers

CHAPTER 4 - The First Fantasy.

Effy stood naked, looking at her reflection in the mirror, over the past few weeks she had learned to love her petite slender body, every inch of it, proud of it for the first time in her 18 years of life. She traced her hands through her long brown hair, brushing it back over her shoulders, running her hands down her neck and over her small firm breasts. She felt her ribs and flat stomach, caressing her narrow bony hips.

She touched her thighs, her eyes scanning down and then back up her slender legs to her thigh gap, her inner thighs gleaming from the excitement of what might happen next.

It had been two weeks since she had harvested the troll cum, and Gareth and his friends had attacked her, two whole weeks that she had spent on planning her revenge, and also perfecting the potion she needed for her most intriguing spell yet, the one that would help satisfy her deepest desires.

At least it had given her time to perfect the other incantations from the book she had learnt already, and she had put them to good use, with the help of her magical pet cock. Most days she had been in her secret room with the cock in either her mouth, cunt or ass, sometimes all of them, one after the other.

Effy had found it increasingly hard to stay satisfied though, and knew the potion was what she needed, and she was ready for it.

"First some fun," she said to herself in the mirror, "then some pay back."

Effy moved the potion she had brewed nearer the bed, she raised her hands and levitated the heavy cauldron, settling it down close enough so that she could dangle her legs off the side of the bed and lean over to inhale the fumes.

Effy sat and leant over the cauldron, the greenish liquid swirling around inside it. It had been hard work but Effy was good and had been patient. Hundreds of ingredients had gone into it, the main one being half of the troll cum, the rest she saved in case she needed it later.

She smiled, the Fantasy Mist Potion complete, apparently all she had to do was breath in the fumes and her wildest desires could be experienced through this one potion, whatever they may be, she thought. She had a few ideas of what might happen, she had been thinking a lot about her friend Isha lately, or being taking by a number of cocks at the same time, the book said it delved into your deepest desires, your true unspoken fantasies, she was dripping just thinking about it.

Effy spoke the incantation in her mind, her fingers just over the top of the cauldron, the liquid inside bubbled, a mist started rising. Effy leaned forward and inhaled deeply, instantly her head started spinning, the room moving around her, she eased herself back onto the bed, her eyes closing.

Everything was dark but Effy could hear muffled voices, then the sound of gun fire, she was confused, trying to work out where she was, the shooting continued as her eyesight began to clear.

It soon became clear the sound was the TV, it came into focus, a film she was watching recently, she was leaning on someone, a memory came flooding back to her, without looking she knew it was her dad.

"Oh shit," she mumbled quietly, she remembered the night vividly, it hadn't been long ago. She was back on the sofa with her dad, as she had been not long after her 18th birthday, and just before she came back to college, her mum had been away and she was watching Bad Boys Return with her dad. The real night she had been as she was now, snuggled up against his shoulder, enjoying the feel of his muscular bicep on her cheek.

"What was that baby?" her dad said, catching her mumble.

"Nothing daddy," she automatically said, and they both carried on watching.

She was wearing a small tight pair of denim shorts, low on her boney hips, a small tight vest top covering her pert breasts, her flat stomach on display.

She had always been close to her dad, and had occasionally had fantasies about him and herself together, always leaving her ashamed, but unable to resist when the thoughts popped into her head.

The night she was reliving now had started with her head against his arm, stealing glances at his crotch as they watched the film, she had been sure she could see the outline of his cock, had wanted to touch it, but would never have dared. The night finished with her in bed, furiously masterbating whilst thinking of being taken by her dad, his cock inside her. After she had orgasmed she had been disgusted with herself.

Now Effy found herself in the situation again, this time not restricted by the moralities of the real world, a smile formed on her pretty face, it still felt wrong but this just turned her on even more. She looked down at her dad's shorts, this time the shape was unmistakable, his cock was hard and pushing against the fabric.

She could of left at any time, but she had no chance of summoning the will power, she was desperate to see how this panned out.

"Are you comfortable enough daddy?" Effy asked, gazing up into her dad's deep brown eyes as he peered down at her. He was handsome, short dark hair, chiseled jaw, how Effy pictured the perfect man.

"Yes thank you baby," he replied, and he caught her eyes moving down to his bulge, his face went red.

"Let me just help you get more comfortable," Effy said, her hand sliding up the leg of his shorts, the fact it wasn't real gave Effy great confidence. She grasped his cock in her hand, it was big, throbbing and hot in her hand. Her dad let out a moan.

"What are you doing Effy?" he said, "this is wrong."

"Only what we both want," she replied, looking up at him again. He couldn't deny it and just gave a faint nod, his hand brushed her long brown hair behind her ear and she shivered at the touch.

She stroked his cock inside his shorts, pulling the skin down and exposing the head before pulling it back up again, repeating the process, her dad moaning at her touch.

"Do you like me touching your cock daddy," she said, "your daughter wanking you off?" She knew she could be as dirty as she wanted, the fantasy guaranteed no repercussions.

"Yes, I do, I really want it," he replied. "Oh fuck," he moaned, as Effy started undoing the button on his shorts.

Effy pulled his shorts down, her dad lifting his ass to help her slide then off, his cock popped up to attention, right in front of her face. She was so turned on, her pussy on fire with lust.

"You're so big daddy," she said, taking hold of it, it looked huge in her hand, 7 inches of hard cock pulsating in her hand, desperately twitching as she leant forward and ran a tongue up the shaft to the tip, savouring the taste of her dad's penis.

Effy took him in her mouth, opening her lips wide and swallowing him down, he groaned loudly, as his shaft slid over her tongue, the bulbous head hitting the back of her throat making her gag. She came back up and started hungrily sucking him off, her head bobbing up and down.

Her dad's hand caressed down her shoulder and over her back, stroking the naked small of her back, more shivers running through her, he moved lower and squeezed her firm bottom with his large hand, he couldn't stop himself as he slid his palm over her thigh and to between her legs. Effy opened her legs slightly to give her dad access to her, groaning loudly as his fingers pushed down on the crotch of her denim shorts, pushing the fabric into her, her engorged lips spilling out of the sides of her shorts and onto his hand.

Her dad moved up to the button on her shorts, skillfully undoing it and shoving his hand inside, slipping into her pants as well, his fingers entering her tight wet cunt.

"Oh shit," she groaned, his fingers moving up and rubbing her clit as she wanked him off with her mouth. She worked hungrily on his cock, satisfying him her only goal, groaning on the shaft as her dad's fingers sent pleasure rippling through her. She needed him, right now.

Effy pulled her lips off his shaft, spit stringing out between them. She stood up, her dad taking his hand out of her shorts, she turned towards him and pulled them down with her panties inside, her dad stared at her body.

"You're so beautiful," he said, making her blush and smile.

"I want you in me," she said, stepping forward and straddling his lap, her hand reaching down and grasping his hard cock, positioning it between her wanting pussy lips.

"Fuck me daddy," she groaned, as she slid onto his cock, it entered her slickly, stretching her tight pussy wide. She forced herself all the way on, the head pushing against her cervix, filling her completely.

"Feels so good," she added, starting to rise and fall on his lap, staring into his eyes.

"So tight baby," her dad moaned, wrapping his thin hands around her waist, helping her ride his cock.

Effy caressed her dad's torso, felt his muscular body, he responded by lifting his t-shirt up over his head, and she caressed him some more, running her fingers through his dark chest hair.

Her dad squeezed her small pert breasts through her top and then lifted the top over her head, his hands returning back to her now naked breasts, caressing and squeezing.

Effy continued to bounce up and down on the cock, her orgasm building, the penis filling her with every downward drop. Her dad's hands had returned to around her waist, his fingers digging into her protruding ribs, his grip tightening.

"Cum in me daddy," she begged. Riding him faster, on the point of orgasm herself. Bouncing hard up and down, her tight pussy squeezing his throbbing shaft.

He did, groaning loudly, his orgasm firing his cum inside his daughter, his cock twitching with every spurt. Cum splattering his daughters insides, filling her with his seed, the incestuous act complete.

His groans and spasming cock caused an avalanche of pleasure through her body, her own orgasm exploding from between her legs as she squirted all over her dad's lap, a loud scream escaping her. Her thighs shook uncontrollably on his legs, grinding his still cumming cock into her, she was groaning so loudly.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," she repeated, her dad staring at her orgasming on his lap, his own ejaculations starting to abate.

She stayed on his lap for some time, her body occasionally spasming, her dad's cum inside her cunt, plugged by his still hard shaft.

"Thank you daddy," she said, leaning forward and kissing him deeply.

"My pleasure baby," her dad replied when their lips broke free.

Effy's eye's started fogging over with mist, her dad disappearing in front of her, his cock vanishing from inside her, she felt the cum run out of her just before she felt the bed against her back.

She kept her eyes closed for a second before opening them, she sat up carefully and looked down at her lap, her thighs were drenched, she had squirted all over the sheets and she could see a trail across the floor in front of her.

"That was amazing," she said to herself. Her fingers exploring her wet pussy, disappointed there was no cum. She felt a little bit ashamed, but nothing compared to the elation of how well the spell worked.

"I'm going to have fun with this one," she said, a wide smile crossing her face.

She had revenge to dish out first though, Gareth needed to pay.

To be Continued,

Thank you for reading.


bumonk
bumonk
707 Followers