Eggs Inside Me

Story Info
Elena gets caught by Piper.
861 words
4.05
12k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena laughed so hard at Katie's story that she shot water out of her nose. Unfortunately, that only served to make everyone laugh harder, which made Elena start laughing again.

"Are you okay?" Piper asked, stifling a laugh. She placed a hand on Elena's shoulder.

"I'm fine," she coughed out. Her cheeks started to warm as Piper's hand stayed on her shoulder. "Seriously, I'm fine. Thanks, Piper."

"Anyways, now that Elena's alive," Katie snorted. Elena stuck out her tongue and Katie jumped back into her story. It was then that Elena realized her predicament. The vibrating eggs inside her had shifted as she was coughing, and she was now on the verge of an orgasm. She could feel her pussy juices soaking her panties.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Piper kept her voice low, but it only served to turn Elena on more. She had this rasp to her voice that only came out when she spoke quietly, but it was so hot that Elena wanted to rip her clothes off and— "Your face is really red. Can I get you anything?"

"I'm fine." She made the mistake of looking into Piper's vivid blue eyes. Her pussy clenched and she bit back the whimper-moan sound that threatened to humiliate her in front of her crush. "I--I just... need to use the restroom!"

She jumped up from her chair and bolted to the bathroom, the eggs rattling her insides. Her legs trembled as she entered the bathroom, and she clamped a hand over her mouth as a moan slipped from her lips. Her eyelashes fluttered and she collapsed onto the sink, a hand sliding down her pants to rub herself.

There were four eggs in her pussy, smooth and heavy and humming with vibrations. She bit her arm as she moaned, her orgasm washing over her. Oh, it felt so good.

"Oh," someone squeaked. The bathroom door thumped shut and Elena's eyes snapped open. She looked in the mirror and saw Piper standing behind her. "Uh... I should—"

"You wanna help me out?" Elena panted. She withdrew her hand from her pants. Her pussy juices coated her fingers and Piper softly gasped. Elena turned and looked into those pretty, blue eyes, and Piper slowly walked forward.

"We-- We should go in a stall." Piper's voice was thick and she spoke slowly. It seemed to take a lot of effort. Elena grinned and grabbed her hand, dragging her into a stall. "I can't believe you fucked yourself in a coffee shop bathroom."

"I've done it in worse places." Piper took her sticky hand and licked her finger.

"Mm..." Elena's heart hammered in her chest and Piper smiled impishly. "I've always wondered what it tastes like down there."

"Piper—"

"Oh!" Piper jolted, eyes widening. Elena looked at her curiously, but she only blushed and reached for the lock on the stall door. "I--I should go—"

"No." Elena was practically whining. "No, please, don't."

"I shouldn't— Oh, God~" Piper's head fell back and her knees trembled. Elena blinked and burst out laughing.

"I guess I'm not the only pervert in the coffee shop." She looked down at Piper's skirt, trying to resist the urge to lift it and see what panties she was wearing. "What do you have?"

"Remote vibe. My-- My boyfriend has—"

"Boyfriend?" Elena stepped back. "Wait, you never mentioned—"

"I'm bisexual. He's— Oh, mother..." Piper softly moaned and rolled her hips. "He's a tease. And I fucking hate it!"

"Well, maybe I could help." Piper looked at Elena through half-closed eyes and slowly, she licked her lips. Elena's pussy clenched.

"Maybe you could." Piper crooked a finger and Elena stepped closer. Piper cupped her face in her hands and pulled her into a passionate kiss. Elena moaned and pressed her body against Piper's. "Mm, you're adorable."

"Can I...?" Elena lightly plucked the waistband of Piper's skirt. Piper put a hand on top of her head and pushed her down to her knees. The movement shifted the eggs inside her, and she softly sighed in pleasure.

She wasted no time in starting to please Piper. She stuck her head under Piper's skirt, pushing her panties aside. She ran a tongue straight down her labia and Piper gasped loudly. She started to squirm, crushing Elena's face with her thighs.

"Oh, fuck~" Elena shoved a tongue into Piper's pussy and felt the vibrator inside. It was an interesting sensation to feel her tongue vibrating from someone else's toy. "Oh, God. God, please, harder..."

Piper's legs trembled and her hips bucked against Elena's face. Elena just grinned and continued tongue-fucking her until Piper was panting and whimpering. She squirted all over Elena's face, legs tensing as she orgasmed.

"Mm..." Elena eagerly lapped up her cum. Piper slumped against the stall door and Elena slipped out from under her skirt. Piper started to giggle as she looked down at Elena.

"You look terrible." She held out a hand and helped Elena to her feet. "In the best way, though."

"Think we could do this again? I might even be alright with your boyfriend joining in."

"Mm, there's a thought." Piper winked. "Let's get you cleaned up, first."