Hotel

Story Info
A hotel maid is thrust into the service of a Japanese woman.
2.1k words
4.24
11.3k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee still shakes her head about how she ended up working housekeeping at the Standard, but her life these days is such that its rare she gets time to even think at all. A single mom, whose divorce two years earlier left her broke, taking this job was all she could do to provide for her 2 girls. She was picking up extra hours and assigned to the penthouse floors and it wasn't lost on her that it wasn't too long ago she was a guest in hotel rooms like this, not someone who cleaned them up.

As she moved down the hallway, pushing her cart, a door opened, and an angry Japanese woman bounded out, agitated and looking for someone to yell at. Aimee fell right in her crosshairs and that she Aimee didn't speak the language didn't slow the angry woman down. Now, it wasn't uncommon for a guest on this floor to treat staff with disdain, so Aimee tried to roll with the punches thinking perhaps a little extra attention- towels, or a room service cart taken away- would solve the problem.

As Aimee entered the room, it became obvious she was being yelled at for being late. Confused, and trying to explain, she followed the woman into the suite's enormous bathroom. Once inside, she was taken aback- on one side, a beautiful Jacuzzi on the other, a mini-sauna- with a bidet next to the toilet, even a chaise lounge set to the left of that. The room was decorated with candles, and flower pedals, and in in the tub, another woman, relaxing, her eyes covered with a soft washcloth.

Confused, Aimee looked to the woman who lead her here, who's yelling was now replaced with contorted facial expressions and silent, angry gestures, clearly meant not to disturb the woman in the tub. She handed Aimee an envelope, it felt heavy, and Aimee glanced down to see it stuffed with cash, on the front of it, the word "Valet".

The woman then moved towards Aimee and handed her a robe. She took out her phone and made a call, gesturing towards Aimee as she waited for the intended party to pick up. The woman began motioning to what Aimee was wearing- her hotel uniform- before giving up on her call, and entering some text into Google Translate to reveal the word "unacceptable".

Now the woman was pulling at Aimee's uniform, making it clear she was to change. Confused, Aimee began. As she did, there was more furious typing on her phone, and a new Google Translate message reading "1 Hour." Aimee now was half way through removing her hotel uniform top, revealing a beautiful red bra she had been wearing. It wasn't that Aimee dressed for this, it was just that the high-quality lingerie she wore all time in her old life, were one of the few reminders left of who she used to be. The Japanese woman paused to take her in, and as Aimee revealed the matching bottoms, even she seemed distracted by it. The moment gone, the woman in the tub stirred, and Aimee was ushered over to her.

In broken English Aimee heard "Oh, you're here." She was handed a washcloth, and the woman shifted her position. Aimee paused for a moment, before the woman with the phone nudged her into action. Aimee moved to the tub as the angry woman exited.

The woman in the tub was around Aimee's age, and from what Aimee could gather by looking at her hair, and skin, she took very good care of herself. She reeked of wealth, the kind of women Aimee would socialize with not too long ago, whose bodies and appearance were testament to the finest products and care money could buy.

Without looking up, the woman in the tub uttered "Back, firss..."

Aimee paused, and this time the woman more forcefully said "Back. Firss!"

Aimee, took the cloth and began washing the woman's back. She felt her skin under the thin material of the cloth. She moved it over her upper back, over her shoulders, then back down again. The woman in the tub leaned forward, and Aimee washed the part of the back she was given access to. The water was warm, the soap glided over her so easily, and the woman in the tub let go a relaxed sigh. Aimee moved down the back further, and then, she unmistakably felt her hand slide over the woman's bottom. Momentarily shocked, she dropped the cloth, her hand now resting on the woman's behind. For what seemed an eternity, it stayed there. And then, in a teasing voice, the woman in the tub acknowledged the moment...

"Oh, did you drop it?"

Aimee swallowed. In a soft voice, almost a whisper, she replied. "Yes."

The woman turned, reached under herself, and then handed Aimee the cloth. This was the first time she looked at Aimee. She looked away slyly.

"Oh...you older." Then, looking at her again, suppressing a smile, "White lady. Is okay, we done with back now."

The woman handed Aimee the cloth and guided her over to stand in front of her. Taking Aimee's hand, she moved the soapy cloth over her shoulders, top of chest, and then breasts. She looked Aimee right in the eye and smiled.

"You older. I like." She chuckled to herself, "White lady," she repeated.

Aimee's hand was moving over the woman's smallish but firm breasts and she noticed how her nipples began to harden. Her hand, guided by the woman, made soft, large circles around her breasts, and then, guided by the woman, were moved over her nipples. In the tub, the woman arched her back and stretched, Aimee stared in awe. After her stretch, she opened her eyes, smiled and reached out to Aimee, opening her robe. Aimee froze as her robe fell open.

"Ooh, very nice." she said. "I ask for you again..."

The Japanese woman took Aimee's hand and pushed it under the water, moving it between her legs. She sighed warmly, and smiled, looking to Aimee, as Aimee's hand moved over her vagina. Then, looking at Aimee in her eyes, under the she took the cloth from Aimee's hand, leaving her hand where it was. She smiled again, and held her hand there.

"Mmm. You, like me now."

Aimee was confused, her hand frozen between the woman's legs, until the Japanese woman pointed to Aimee's top, her own nipples hardened, pointing out, visible against the material of the robe.

"You take care now?" the woman asked, moving her position, motioning to her midsection, moving her leg over the side of the tub, Aimee's hand now alone underwater.

The woman shifted, giving Aimee a gel, and handing her a razor. "Nice and smooth now, White Lady..." she giggled to herself as Aimee realized the woman wanted Aimee to shave her. The woman in the tub smiled as Aimee took the gel.

"I like you work- nice and slow. White woman take time." she continued. She looked Aimee up and down again. "You take off." she said, referring to Aimee's robe. "You too nice underneath. Go on."

Aimee froze again, helpless. Was she going to take her robe off? But her hand had already begun the work.

"Ah, good girl...I help." The Japanese woman reached from the tub, undoing the snaps of Aimee's robe, pulling it from her shoulder and allowing it to fall to the floor. Aimee stood in front of her, in her matching red bra and panty set. The only sound in the room, the woman in the tub's chuckling. "Ah, much better. Now, let's go, hour almost up. A lot to do."

Aimee began lathering the gel around the woman's vagina. It was a well-tended kitty, that looked like it was due a shave, her pink lips folded nicely over each other, Aimee stared at it.

Her hand shaking slightly, the woman in the tub stretched out before her. "Good girl, white lady. Nice and smooth," she teased as Aimee began to shave her. Her pussy was beautiful, glistening, pink and pale, and Aimee gingerly did her job as the Japanese woman looked at her smiling. "You don't talk much..."

"What would you like me to say?" Aimee finally gathered up the courage to utter.

"Well, you could tell, how pretty you think my pussy is?"

Aimee felt her stomach drop and a rush of blood. She looked down, the up to the woman in the tub. How did she get here? How is this happening? WHAT is even happening? Still, she heard herself say, "It's a very pretty pussy, Miss."

Miss? Where did that come from? What was happening? The blood rushed between her own legs and she took the disposable razor and gently ran it along the woman's pubic area. She clearly kept herself shaved, and Aimee knew she was really just maintaining.

"You do a nice job, white lady. You should work for me. Would you like that?"

Aimee stopped, for a second. "Sorry...I just need to concentrate for a..." she truly struggled to keep her composure, but before she could complete the thought...

SLAP!

The Japanese woman threw her open hand, slapping Aimee across her face. "You do not tell me 'sorry', when I ask you question, you answer!"

Aimee's cheek burned and a tear formed in her eye. She was shocked, and speechless, and worse for her, completely enthralled. She looked down.

"I'm sorry, Miss."

"Get out." The Japanese woman told her. Aimee's eyes widened.

"No, please. I'm sorry. Please, let me finish."

"Finish what?" the Japanese woman angrily shot back.

"Finish shaving, your beautiful pussy."

The woman was unmoved.

"Let me care for you." Aimee quietly pleaded, not knowing where any of this was coming from.

The Japanese woman leaned back and her stern look faded. Aimee whispered a 'thank you' and dutifully returned to her task, meticulously caring for the other woman's vagina.

She finished and gently wiped the remaining gel, then moved to help her out of the tub. As she moved to unplug the tub, the Japanese woman stepped behind her and sat on the bidet.

"Rinse me."

Aimee moved to her, helping her dry, moving a soft towel over her breasts, turning the water on at the bidet, gently letting it rinse the residual gel away. As Aimee, moved her hand over the woman's vagina again, the woman grabbed it, and held it. With her other hand she pushed the shoulder strap of Aimee's bra off her shoulder, and reached out for her nipple. As she held Aimee's nipple tight, Aimee gasped. Again, she looked to Aimee, and with Aimee's other hand still between her legs, she released her bladder on it. Aimee stared into her eyes as she felt the Japanese woman's warm urine spill all over her hand, then abruptly it stopped.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes miss."

The Japanese woman took Aimee's head and moved it toward her. Then, arched her back again, and moving Aimee's face to her pussy, she released the rest of her bladder.

Aimee felt her warm run over her face, she instinctively opened her mouth, letting some in, it tasted stale and salty but Aimee let it linger in her mouth.

"You like?"

Aimee grunted her approval.

"What do you say when someone shares something with you that you like?"

Aimee swallowed her mouthful. "Thank you Miss, thank you for sharing with me."

"Clean me."

Aimee understood. Leaning down, she brought her mouth between the Japanese woman's legs. A sigh from the woman followed and she arched her back again. Aimee, moved methodically, riveted with lust on the other woman's cunt. Now she just wanted to hear her sounding her pleasure. Aimee moved her hands down the woman's body, covering it as she pressed her mouth to her pussy, then she found her rhythm, her tongue darting in and out of the pussy in front of her, moving up, around and over her clit. Eating her for all she was worth, working her foreign pussy until her mistress came. Aimee held her waist tight as spasms rolled over the Japanese woman's body. She tasted her sweetness on her mouth, herself more soaked than ever.

The Japanese woman exhaled. "Hours up." She looked at Aimee again. "Do you want to work for me?"

"Yes." Aimee responded.

"We leave for Japan in 90 minutes."

"Oh, but...I didn't know you were..."

The woman turned on the bidet, her ass now sticking forward. She took Aimee's face and moved it behind her, Aimee again understood and began her duties, devouring her new Japanese Mistress.

In the car ride to the airport, Aimee adjusted her hotel uniform. It was the only set of clothes she had now. She furiously texted her mother to see if she could stay with her kids. She had an emergency opportunity she told her. She stepped on the plane, and turned off her phone.