The Hive's New Queen Ch. 01

Story Info
First-person POV story with aliens, eggs and more.
1.1k words
4.34
18.2k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story warnings: Abduction, aliens, oviposition, tentacles, belly expansion - if you're not cool with these, I wouldnt recommend continuing further!

***********************************************

They watch me from afar, having spent many years trying to find the perfect human female specimen to reinvigorate their dying species... My body strong but supple, curves in the right places, my chest supporting heavy, E cup breasts. Their elders all agreeing on the selection, now it's time for the soldiers of their alien race procure their prey.

I'm lured outside my house late one night by the sounds of a disturbance, car alarm ringing in the air. I glare at the flashing lights through bleary eyes before clicking the key to silence the racket. I should have headed my car's warning...

Suddenly, my body is wrapped in strong, wrist-thick tentacles. I pull at the largest one around my waist but my efforts are rewarded with quick tugs of the tendrils on my wrists, spreading my arms out wide. I try to kick out, only to find they've wound their way all the way up my legs, wrapping each tight from ankle to thigh. I open my mouth to scream into the night but it's quickly filled by another cock-sized tentacle. My eyes widen as I'm suddenly surrounded by large creatures, their tongues clicking in some otherworldly language. My mind goes into overdrive as I look around at them all... No... They can't be... Xenomorphs? It's not possible, only in the movies, right?

The tentacles finish their binding job, leaving me spread eagled. The xenomorph directly in front of me lifts up a single claw and deftly cuts away at the tight lycra loungewear covering my large tits and swollen pussy. They take a moment to inspect me before the loud clicking resumes. I am given a moment to ponder the meaning of this before the tentacle filling my mouth starts to swell, releasing a sweet nectar down my throat which causes my whole body to become warm and tingly. I feel... Good... Great even! I can't deny a wetness down below as my eyes lock onto each creature in turn. It almost looks like they're... Smiling? My vision starts to fade. I see the xenomorphs slowly close in before I know no more.

As I come to, I'm dimly aware of a tight fleshy feeling which engulfs my arms and thighs. Cool air tickles my skin as I open my eyes and inspect my new surrounds. I realise I'm naked, stuck in a wall by my engulfed limbs in a dim, fleshy cave, with corridors leading off to what I can only assume is other parts of a large hive. I know I couldn't possibly be on Earth anymore. As I start to pull at my arms, I see the xenomorph that removed my clothing approach from the shadows, others following in its wake. My heart beats hard against my ample chest as I notice it carrying what looks like a facehugger with it. Before I can get a closer look, it's quickly released - jumping onto my face and latching on. My surprised moan is muffled as my mouth is filled with its alien dick, its small legs finding the back of my head through my bushy red hair as it holds tight, thrusting into my face.

I feel the familiar wetness at my pussy again as my mind gets off on the thought of being a helpless captive to these otherworldly creatures. I jump as a soft, clawed hand comes to my waist, leaving goosebumps on my skin as it slides up to my breasts. The others join in, fondling every inch of my curves, their fingers finding my swollen pussy lips as they tease my outer labia. I wordlessly beg for one to touch my sensitive clit, but they seem to sense my need and take pleasure in denying it - I have not fulfilled my purpose yet.

Sensing my body is adequately turned on, the alpha xenomorph slowly spreads my glistening pussy and positions a large egg at my feet. The dark, ridged egg promptly opens up, sending a thick ovipositor sliding into me, inch by tantalising inch, until it bumps against the entrance to my womb. I moan around the facehugger's cock in my mouth as the ovipositor swells, its girth stretching me inside in the most amazing way. Several bulges move up it's shaft, sliding towards my womb, my body on fire as three, four, five, six, seven tennis-ball sized eggs are pushed through and deposited inside me. I climax as each one tickles my G spot on the way in. My trapped limbs clench and spasm as my stomach expands to the size expected of someone six months pregnant.

Satisfied with its work, the ovipositor retreats, leaving my pussy gaping and hungry. I don't have to wait long - clawed hands grip my waist as I'm filled by the biggest cock I could ever imagine. I moan and writhe in extacy as the xenomorph in front of me takes my body for its own, slowly and deliciously sliding inside. I can feel its thick shaft massaging my inner walls as I'm buried to the hilt, before it starts its teasingly slow thrusts, the ridge at the base of its cock pushing against my sensitive clit each time the alien thrusts all the way in. My body on fire and my mind in overdrive, the xenomorph increases its pace steadily, being careful to keep me on edge - denying my orgasm while ensuring the best conditions to start the fertilisation process. The cocks in my mouth and pussy start to sync their thrusts, increasing the intensity until I'm positively writhing and bouncing from the force, moans echoing around the fleshy cave in a wordless beg for release. The sensations build up to a crescendo with each quickening thrust until I'm right on the edge, shaking as I'm spitroasted in front of my alien captors, my glistening body on display as I'm fucked hard. Each thrust and bump against my clit brings me closer and closer until -

"MmmmmmMMMMFF!"

My pussy clenches hard as I experience the most intense set of orgasms I've ever had - I gulp and swallow like a needy slut as the facehugger cums down my throat, the xenomorph at my pussy pushing in deep as I orgasm, its pulsing cock pumping a thick jet of warm cum into my womb to fertilise the eggs inside. I moan and scream in pure extacy as I'm bred for the first time for my new colony, thick cum leaking out of my ravaged hole as the huge cock inside is withdrawn. Excited clicking and growling fills the air as their new captive Queen is broken in, bringing new hope for the future of their species. The others shift impatiently around me, all awaiting their turn.

I have a feeling it's going to be a long night...