EGGW - BBQ Pool Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved her hands to her chest and felt what appeared to be semen across her chest. The marks across her chest probably came from their energetic love making, but she also seemed to have semen across her face and down her lower abdomen. There was no way that semen came on her from her Kama Sutra positions with Chris. How did this come about? Who did this to her and why? Why did she not see or recollect this happening last night?

She was not going to give anyone the satisfaction of seeing her like this, so a quick shower removed all the sexual gratification signs she could manage to eliminate or reduce.

She thought pool equals laps, laps equal bikini, bikini is where? There in her shoulder bag was that light blue bandeau bikini she and Chris loved her to wear. So dry off and into the pool, find where that husband had got to and do some freshening laps to get out the cobwebs.

All five were in the pool swimming, larricking and enjoying the cool air on their bodies.

As Sarah slipped into the pool all eyes moved to her as she entered the water and swam up to her husband talking to Natalie and Mario against the pool wall. It took seconds to realise none of them had any swimmers on; they were totally naked and with no clothes around the pool edge one could assume they had moved that way as they left the confines of the house. So what did that mean or suggest had been going on while Sarah was asleep. One and one makes three or four.

The normal pleasantries were exchanged and the locals just took their nakedness in their stride suggesting this was how they normally lived while at home.

The bandeau bikini was not adequate to hide Sarah's features, but she had overcome many things in the last few months and what people saw her wearing in a pool was of little concern to her, so long as she was in one of her swimmers.

After a decent talk, a few laps and some diving to the bottom of the pool, to just check out what was otherwise sheltered by the moving surface of the water, she encouraged Chris to have a joint shower with her and to get going so they both could make the day a positive event. She did give Chris the stare when he left the pool sans swimmers and Chris knew he was going to get the question session today, tonight, next week, next month and for a while past that. He was prepared and he had rehearsed the answers.

Any shower on a honeymoon is a sexual tool. This was no exception and the lovers enjoyed the coolness of the water as it splashed down their bodies while they made love against the shower wall.

Sarah wanted out of their as fast as she could arrange Chris to end his admin arrangements with Mario.

They grabbed a taxi back to their hotel in silence for a quick brunch before Chris was to head out back to finalise negotiations with Mario's fellow directors and their marketing people (Marietta). It was clear that Sarah was going to be a loose end for the rest of the day and Chris was of no mind to see what she wanted to do with herself.

Under the surface of her somewhat placid demeanour with Chris as he left for the office, Sarah was fuming and considering her reactions to what she thought had happened while she slept at Mario and Maria's villa. She picked up her mobile and dialled her AI specialists.

Sarah: Hi Frank. I have freed myself up for the rest of today until about 5.00pm. Can I come around to your lab so you guys can teach me what I need to know about AI? I will shout lunch if you can spare the time.

It took Frank around ten seconds to read what she most likely meant and the details were exchanged.

Sarah changed into her business clothes of longer white shorts, high heeled sandals, button down light blue blouse and the sexiest bra she could find in her luggage. It was see through, mesh and soft formed with no underwire supports that allowed her breasts to bounce interestingly every time she actively moved. The g-string was also mesh, being there mainly for dignity against the prying eyes of pervs. Her intentions were obvious and her revenge plans plain. The make-up was minimal and the parfum was gentle to subtle Lancome. Here I come guys, so you better be up for this were her thoughts as she entered the taxi bound for her "lectures and practical experiments" in AI.

The Villa

The swingers enjoyed their swim and light breakfast in the open air around the pool. The pleasantries of Xmas were exchanged and their plans were mingled for a great New Years party and fireworks around the beach and later their pool.

Natalie: About last night guys. What happened when you guys went into Chris's bedroom? You were in there for quite a while and Chris meanwhile came in and gave my pussy a workover. He loves to fuck that young man doesn't he?

Boris led the others into the TV room, connected his VCR to the TV and pushed play.

Boris: When I saw he was going to fuck you girls, I thought fairs fair so I went in to see what Sarah's view of life may be to this big cock of mine. Chris had basically suggested do what you want to my wife. So I did. She was fast asleep, really out to it, but there was no way I was going to have sex with her unless she knowingly wanted it. That is one of our hard and fast rules, right?

He pointed to the TV.

Sarah was splayed out on the bed face up, naked and out to it.

Boris: So if I could not fuck her, I could at least have some fun as her husband was having with you ladies.

The camera browsed over Sarah's body slowing around the genitals and those beautiful orbs. There were close ups and shots of Boris's cock wantonly enlarged and close to her face wishing to be sucked and sucked and played, blown and licked. There was pre-cum on his tip and this dripped onto her nipples. He gently played with her clit ever so gently so that she was not really aware of this light masturbation in her state of exhaustion. She glistened, moistened and the pussy was showing signs of hard fucking recently with Chris; there was semen lightly flowing from her hole and it had no collection point because she was fully shaven.

The final takes were semen dropping onto her face, chest and pussy area and one huge cock shrinking as it finished depositing its load.

Boris: She was absolutely gorgeous. I cannot believe we did not get together last night, at least once. I would love to fuck that pussy and many times to show her what a big cock can do.

Natalie: I was wondering where you got all your energy from last night. Now I know. Her loss, my gain there darling. Chris does love the legs over his shoulders sex, so we are going to have to broaden his mind after Xmas into some positions we love, eh Maria?

But what about Chris?

Boris: He saw me walk in with my camera when I joined you guys on the bed, so I am pretty sure he would put two and two together. He said nothing and just kept fucking. He did not even ask for a copy, presumably he could not care less.

Maria: I suggest we are patient, get Chris over here working with Mario and his people. Your time will come guys. But I wouldn't mind a "sixty niner" with her myself. There must be something going on there we don't know about for him to be like that. She will join our group soon enough.

Mario said nothing wanting to keep Sarah to himself, at least until he tired of her body.

The guys left the ladies to clean up and rushed to shower and head to their offices downtown.

TO BE CONTINUED:

Artificial Intelligence and Xmas.

Constructive comments very welcome.

12