Egyptian Mom into Nubian Men

Story Info
Alia hooks up with Mustafa after Abdel cheats.
2.1k words
2.94
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers

Affairs are always messy, and since time immemorial, the parties involved always think that they can get away with it. Take Alia Wassef for example. She's a fifty-year-old Egyptian-born housewife living in the City of Khartoum, Sudan, with her husband Abdel Wassef. The couple's only son Hassan Wassef has returned to their native Egypt to study at Cairo University. Like a lot of couples whose adult sons and adult daughters have moved out, Alia and Abdel are experiencing the restlessness that comes with empty nest syndrome. It has driven them to extremes, to say the least...

"The vile bastard, I'll show him," Alia said to herself after spotting her husband Abdel in the arms of a Nubian woman named Malia when he was supposed to be at a business meeting with fellow architects in downtown Khartoum. It was pure happenstance that caused Alia to be in this particular area on that fateful morning. Alia usually gets her hair done at Khadija's Hair Salon, a fine establishment located two kilometers from the villa she shared with her husband and son. Khadija's Hair Salon was closed for renovations, leading Alia to go elsewhere for some haircare.

Alia ended up at Madame Hiba's Hair Salon, which was located in a seedy neighborhood full of pimps and whores, but their rates ( the hair care people, not the others ) were among the best. That's when Alia saw her husband Abdel getting grabby with a tall, dark-skinned Nubian woman whom he called Malia. The two were so into each other, groping in front of Malia's building, which was definitely scandalous by local cultural standards. The two lovers didn't care. Of course, fate would ensure that they got their comeuppance.

When Alia got proof of her husband Abdel's infidelity, the Egyptian wife and mother felt as though her heart had been wrenched out of her chest. Alia and Abdel met twenty three years ago in the City of Cairo, Egypt. They were students at Cairo University, and ended up falling in love and getting married. Abdel's father Hafiz Wassef left his only son some land and business holdings in distant Khartoum, Sudan. That's why Alia and Abdel moved to Khartoum. They became wealthy overnight, and lived like a king and queen. The couple saw no point in returning to Cairo, where they'd struggled back in the day.

For a long time, Alia sensed that her husband Abdel was no longer into her. He didn't compliment her anymore, and during lovemaking, he only put on a half-hearted effort at pleasing her. Alia blamed herself, like many women whose husbands lose interest in them often do. Once upon a time, Alia was a great beauty. She stood five feet eleven inches tall, which was quite uncommon among Middle Eastern ladies. With her curly dark hair, dark bronze skin and piercing brown eyes, Alia looked sexy and dangerous. She was no slouch in the brains department either. When Alia met Abdel, she was one of one hundred and sixty female students among the four hundred students studying civil engineering at Cairo University. Alia graduated with honors and later married Abdel, and they were supposed to live happily ever after.

"What does Abdel see in that Nubian wench Malia?" Alia wondered, and like a lot of wives in her position, she began following her husband around, keeping tabs on his comings and goings like a super sleuth. According to Alia's research, or, ahem, stalking, Malia was born in Juba City, South Sudan, and moved to the City of Khartoum, Sudan, to work as a saleswoman at a local mall. The tall, dark-skinned Nilotic beauty had a huge ass, one which obviously mesmerized Abdel Wassef to the point that he was stepping out on his wife Malia.

Alia pondered how to get back at her husband Abdel Wassef for his infidelity. She thought about divorcing him, then remembered that in countries like Egypt and Sudan, divorce laws tend to favor men, especially now that Abdel and Alia's son Hassan was grown, and studying at Cairo University in the Capital region of Egypt. Alia decided that she would confront Abdel with proof of his infidelity, and when she did, his reaction was not what she expected.

"Alia, my dear, you spend more time with your lady friends at the salon, or at the local public library, than you do with me, Malia makes me feel alive, she loves to play with my cock, you are boring in the sack, you drove me to do this," Abdel Wassef said defiantly. Alia stared at her husband, shocked by his callous words and defiant response. They were in the living room of their lovely villa, and there were family pictures and heirlooms all over the wall. Evidently, none of this meant anything to Abdel anymore.

"You would walk out on me and everything we've built for this Nubian wench? Nubian pussy must be special," Alia spat, and Abdel shrugged and then got up and left. After Abdel left, an enraged Alia threw all of his clothes out on the street. The Egyptian housewife felt betrayed. She'd given Abdel the best years of her life. Hell, Alia even gave up on her career as a civil engineer, one trained at one of the best universities in the Arab world, just to be a good wife and mother. Was Abdel appreciative of that? Nope, he was too busy roaming the streets, and bedding big-bottomed Nubian whores. Well, Alia would show him!

Alia was so incensed by Abdel's betrayal that she forgot that in Sudan, just like in Egypt, neighbors are supremely nosy. Alia is good friends with a Sudanese lady named Wafa Gakmar and her husband Sultan. They'd lived next to one another for decades. Wafa and Sultan's son Mustafa Gakmar came by to check up on his neighbor Alia. The kindly Egyptian woman was always friendly to Mustafa and his family, and he felt he would be remiss if he didn't make sure that she was alright.

"As Salaam Alaikum, Miss Wassef, are you alright?" Mustafa asked as the tall Egyptian housewife greeted him at her villa's Iron gate. Alia looked at Mustafa, and forced a smile. The young Sudanese brother was six feet two inches tall, muscular, dark-skinned and very polite. Mustafa's father Sultan Gakmar was a Sudanese Arab Muslim businessman and his mother Wafa Gakmar was an Afro-Sudanese woman, originally from Rumbek City in South Sudan. He was evidently quite handsome, having inherited the best of both worlds from his parentage.

"Walaikum Salaam, nice to see you, Mustafa, come inside," Alia said, and Mustafa hesitated. He'd visited the Wassef household a few times, mostly when he was hanging out with Hassan, Alia's son, who was away in the City of Cairo, Egypt. Alia was a friendly lady but her husband Abdel was a mean fellow. Alia sensed Mustafa's hesitation and assured him that Abdel was gone and would not be coming back anytime soon. Relieved, Mustafa stepped into the Wassef family estate. This would be a visit to remember...

"My parents are away in El-Fasher for a business trip, I'm bored at home, I was playing video games when I saw the clothes strewn about in front of your door," Mustafa said, and Alia grinned. The two of them sat in the living room, on couches facing each other. Mustafa noticed that Alia was wearing a crimson negligee which revealed her curvy body, and tried his best to pretend not to notice. Alia saw the young man's lustful gaze and uncomfortable demeanor, and smiled. At least Mustafa thinks I'm an attractive woman, Alia thought, bemused.

"Abdel and I are getting a divorce," Alia said firmly, and Mustafa swallowed hard. For a long time the young Afro-Sudanese student suspected that there was trouble in paradise at the Wassef household. Alia looked Mustafa in the eyes and confirmed what he'd long suspected. Abdel Wassef is a mean bastard who not only used to beat his son Hassan but he cheated on his wife Alia. Mustafa shook his head, astonished that a woman as obviously strong and beautiful as Alia would put up with such mistreatment. Was there any justice in the world?

"Miss Wassef, it's not my place to say, but your husband Abdel is a fool for going to other women, if you were mine, I'd have trouble leaving the house," Mustafa said, and the boldness of his words shocked him as they left his mouth. Alia looked at Mustafa, this tall, strong and decidedly handsome young man, born of the union of Africa and Arabia. The ladies at Khartoum University, where Mustafa studies, must have their hands full with him. Well, Alia wasn't one to overlook an opportunity when it presented itself...

"Hmm, you have a silver tongue, my handsome friend," Alia said, and she winked at Mustafa. He drew near, and sat right next to her. Alia looked into Mustafa's brown eyes and saw a burning desire which matched her own. Alia wanted to be desired, to be cherished and made love to. If her husband Abdel walked out on his husbandly duties, she would find a replacement. Alia licked her lips and drew closer to Mustafa, and then she kissed him. Just like that, the two lifelong neighbors crossed the line, and there was no going back...

Alia Wassef has always been a practical, logical woman, not one easily given to wildness, but passion is as passion does. Years later, in fond remembrance, Alia would wonder how she and Mustafa ended up on the carpeted floor, buck naked, doing the beast with two backs, as they say. Mustafa lay there, and Alia straddled him. She caressed his hairy chest, and gripped his long and thick member. As Mustafa looked into her eyes, Alia inserted his dick into her vagina. She hadn't been with anyone other than Abdel in decades. Time to explore the other side...

"Hmm, that feels good," Mustafa groaned, as Alia rode him, her curvaceous body shaking, and her perky breasts swaying this way and that. He playfully smacked her thick derriere, which he'd fantasized about on many a lonely night in his bedroom at home. Alia rested her hands on Mustafa's broad shoulders as he bucked his hips, slamming his hard dick deep inside of her. Alia closed her eyes as she rode the hell out of Mustafa's dick, savoring every thrust of his thick member into her snatch. She hadn't been fucked in a while, and desperately wanted to make up for lost time. Mustafa was just what she needed...

"Don't talk, just fuck me," Alia screamed, as Mustafa took her on all fours, face down and big ass up. Mustafa marveled at Alia's wildness. The Egyptian housewife kept grinding that big beautiful Arabian booty against his groin, making his thick dark dick almost disappear. Mustafa gripped Alia's hips and held her into place as he fucked her with deep, passionate strokes. Big-booty Egyptian women had amazing asses that were made to take Nubian dick, and Mustafa was more than happy to help Alia in that department...

"Oh damn," Mustafa said, sighing happily as Alia sucked his dick like a Hoover vacuum after he finished tapping that ass. Alia sucked Mustafa's dick and massaged his balls until he came, and when he did, she amazed him by swallowing his masculine seed. The Egyptian housewife's freakiness astonished even Mustafa, and this is a young man who's bedded Nubian hookers while sowing his wild oats as a Khartoum University student. Alia and Mustafa rested in each other's arms, and then got up and undressed. An awkward silence followed, which is to be expected.

"Mustafa, I'm glad this happened, but don't expect a repeat," Alia Wassef told her new lover, after she finished putting on a proper robe and Hijab, like a good Muslim housewife. Mustafa nodded and gave his lover/neighbor Alia a simple hug before departing the Wassef household. After Mustafa left, Alia took a shower. She enjoyed making love with the handsome, virile Afro-Sudanese brother, but she despised herself for stooping as low as her husband Abdel and violating her wedding vows. The relationship was over, and both Alia and Abdel would have to face the aftermath of their actions.

Mustafa Gakmar and Alia Wassef returned to their regular lives, such is the way of things in places like Sudan and Egypt. In public, everyone is respectful, deeply religious and conservative. In private, they would put porn stars to shame. Mustafa never forgot Alia, but he did move on with his life. He focused on his studies at Khartoum University, and the lovely ladies on his campus. Alia Wassef finally got the courage to divorce her husband Abdel, and she took what little money she had and returned to the City of Cairo, Egypt, supposedly to be closer to her son Hassan. Let Abdel and his new wife Malia the Nubian harlot have the villa. Relationships end, and once-beloved places can trigger painful memories and must be abandoned. That's just the way life goes.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,136 Followers