Entertaining New House Guests

Story Info
This story was inspired by the film "La casa del piacere".
3.5k words
4.1
13.4k
18

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot and steamy afternoon, with heavy traffic along the southbound SS336dir highway as Irina and her husband Giovanni Kramer drove their two guests from Malpensa Airport to their estate in the town of Turbigo. They were entertaining two guests in the hope of closing a merger between their family technology business and their visitors' company in China. The Kramers wanted access to the Chinese market and were willing to go to great lengths to get it.

Irina was wearing a short light blue dress that accentuated her gorgeous long legs, which she matched with a pair of black heeled sandals. Her dress was low cut and showed quite a bit of cleavage. She had long dark brown curly hair which hung down to her shoulders, and her beautiful face was a cross between her Italian and Russian heritage. She sat in the rear seat with her legs crossed, and knees pointed toward the other passenger.

Beside her was the young, handsome son of the Chinese entrepreneur, Mr. Li, whom her husband was doing business with. He wore a fashionable shirt and slacks, and his hair was styled like a model. Irina tried not to look at him as the sun reflected off his golden skin and into her eyes, causing her to squint. She did notice that he couldn't keep his eyes off her lovely legs. What was she to do with him, Irina thought to herself?

The car stopped in front of the entrance to their estate where the Kramer's servants were awaiting them. They opened the doors and let them all out. Irina's husband introduced their guests to the servants.

"Gentlemen, this is Mr. Yǒng Lè Li, the owner of Li Technologies in China. This handsome young fellow is his son, Xiǎo Dān, who is accompanying his father so he can learn the family business," announced Giovanni.

The servants nodded politely and took their luggage.

"They will be staying in the largest guest house, overlooking the river below," Irina continued. She turned to Xiǎo and said, "there will be plenty of privacy for you."

He nodded politely and said, "Thank you."

"Please join us for tea within the hour, after you've settled in," invited Giovanni.

"We are very grateful for your hospitality, Signore Kramer. We would be delighted to have tea with you. We will settle in quickly, I promise," responded Mr. Li politely. However, he had a wide smile on his face, telling Irina he was very fond of her husband.

Later, Irina and her husband sat at a beautiful circular marble table in their tea room, patiently awaiting the arrival of their guests. When they saw Mr. Li and his son Xiǎo enter, they politely stood to acknowledge their guests and asked them to join them. Mr. Li sat next to Giovanni, while his son Xiǎo sat between his father and Irina.

Their servants served them tea, then left to let the four discuss matters. At first, they discussed European codes of football, then the conversation drifted to trends in technology, and eventually how they could help each other succeed. As they talked shop, Irina eventually dropped off and drifted off into her imagination.

As her mind wandered, she felt fingertips on her knee. Irina's eyes quickly scanned the tabletop; everyone's hands were on the table except for Xiǎo; he was resting his head on one hand, facing her.

"Italy is a very beautiful country. I like beautiful things," he said, as his hand gently grasped her knee.

"Thank you," Irina coyly replied. Although she was shocked by his brazen sensuality, she didn't want to make a scene that may disrupt a potentially profitable business relationship; plus she was glad the younger Xiǎo appreciated her beauty.

"Have you visited Italy before?" she asked, turning her torso to face him directly. Irina then felt Xiǎo's lecherous hand slide further up onto the top of her thigh.

"Never. I hope to have time to visit Milan, but it seems my father and your husband have so much to discuss," replied Xiǎo, as his hand continued to slide further up Irina's thigh towards the hem of her dress.

Irina enjoyed the feel of his soft, smooth skin against hers, but was afraid of being caught. Carefully reaching under the table when her husband and his business partner weren't looking, she gently grasped Xiǎo's wrist and removed his hand from her thigh. She then crossed her left leg over her right, facing him, to prevent his hand from further exploring her right leg, smiling at him shyly afterward.

The men were in a deep discussion about coordinating their sales operations when Irina once again felt a soft touch, this time on the top of her lower left leg. As the conversation continued, she felt Xiǎo's hand over the outside of her leg, then grasp underneath her knee. Then the hand slid underneath her left leg, secretly lifting it as her husband and his father continued talking.

As Irina took another sip of tea, she felt Xiǎo remove the shoe on her left foot. He then placed the foot on his seat, and she could feel a hard object pointing into the ball of her foot. She coyly rubbed the hardness with her foot, then realized it was Xiǎo's erection; as she explored with her foot and toes, she realized he was well endowed.

While she was curiously using her foot to measure Xiǎo's penis, she felt his hands liberally explore her left leg. She enjoyed the sensations and allowed him to continue, looking over her shoulder at the two men from time to time to make sure they didn't accidentally discover what she and Xiǎo were up to under the table.

Once Xiǎo's hands made their way beyond her knee and onto her inner thigh, Irina realized he was getting too excited by the hardness growing at her foot, so she pulled it away from his loins. She then felt him put her shoe back onto her foot and release her leg, which she then crossed back over her other leg.

"Perhaps we can continue this discussion in my library?" Giovanni asked Mr. Li politely.

"Of course," nodded Mr. Li in agreement.

At that, Giovanni stood up and helped Mr. Li to his feet.

"We are going to be discussing how to improve relations between Chinese immigrants in the Milan area. Not really related to the family business, but if you are interested you are welcome to listen in," Mr. Li said, looking at his son.

Xiǎo immediately took advantage of the opportunity to slip away, and responded "I'd like to take a walk around the grounds."

Giovanni smiled at his wife and asked, "can you show him around the gardens sweetheart?"

"Of course, love. I would love to," Irina responded. She liked the Li's as they always spoke English in front of them so she could understand, and she was strongly attracted to Xiǎo, though she was a bit concerned as to how far things would go if they were left alone together for an extended time.

Xiǎo looked like he had just won the lottery.

Irina got up and looked at Xiǎo, only then realizing he hadn't gotten up yet due to his enormous erection still tenting his pants. A pang of guilt hit her as she realized that was all her fault. She couldn't let him get caught like that in front of his father, so she walked around the table to stand between him and the other two men.

Seizing the opportunity, Xiǎo quickly got up and turned around, all while standing directly behind Irina. He really was making sure no one else saw his erection, she noted with a smile.

Once her husband and his father had left them, Irina began walking towards a different door, with Xiǎo following behind. He must have realized she was taking him a different way out, as he stopped in his tracks behind her.

"If you go back the way you came, you will pass by our house servants. This way will take you through a quiet hallway to a part of our backyard gardens the servants never go to," Irina explained.

With that, she reached out, took his hand, and led him safely away. As they walked into the backyard, she noticed that his hard-on had not subsided and that his erection seemed to regularly reorient itself to point in her direction.

While giving Xiǎo a tour of her backyard, Irina overheard voices approaching. She quickly placed a finger on his mouth to keep him quiet, grabbed his hand, and ran him to a private area surrounded by bushes.

Within the private area was a bench on a swing, where Irina sat poor Xiǎo down so he could hide his erection. She then carefully climbed a ladder to peek over the bushes, hidden from outside eyes. The voices grew louder as the servants passed by, not disturbing their privacy.

"They're gone", whispered Irina.

Xiǎo however was hypnotized by his view of Irina's backside; her long black hair flowing down beyond her shoulders, then along her slim frame highlighted by the tight dress, her firm sexy buttocks, and her gorgeous long legs. It was like seeing a goddess.

He quietly walked over, placed a hand on one ankle, and felt the bottom of her leg up to her thigh. The look and feel of his soft, smooth, golden skin against her pure white skin served as a powerful aphrodisiac to her; Irina could feel her labia swelling with desire.

"Irina, you are so beautiful. I cannot resist you," whispered Xiǎo.

Irina was already breathing quicker.

Xiǎo then wrapped his mouth against her ankle and made large nibbles up the back of her leg to her knee. Irina found herself enjoying his oral attention on her legs and moaned softly in appreciation.

Irina began to wiggle her hips as Xiǎo switched to nibbling on the back of her other leg; she felt his hands slide up the outside of her legs, grasping her mid-thigh. She groaned and feebly tried to regain control of her body by twisting out of his grip, but lost balance on the ladder.

As she slid down, Xiǎo held onto her hips tightly so she wouldn't fall to either side and nibbled her inner leg up her thigh, then guided her crotch onto his face. He licked and nibbled hard on the thin cotton panties between her legs, and Irina moaned in ecstasy.

"Oh Xiǎo, you know how to arouse me," she stated while short of breath.

With that, she pushed his face out of her panties, but that caused her to slide down further until she felt her vulva land on a hard, bulbous object that held her up. Irina wiggled on it, but the sensations it was giving to her vulva and outer labia were so pleasurable that she allowed her lustful urges to take control of her body. Only then did she realize that she was being supported solely by the incredible strength and stamina of his hard, immovable erection.

Suddenly Xiǎo thrust up involuntarily, and his belt buckle and zipper scratched her crotch a little, causing a small pain in her loins. Irina reached down, unbuckled his belt, opened up his pants, and used her legs and feet to slide his pants and underwear down. Now only his naked, hard, and bulbous glans were pushing directly into the center of her panties; his erection was firmer and harder than before, and easily kept her pinned against the ladder.

Xiǎo looked at his pants and underwear at his feet, then directly into Irina's eyes. Their mouths met, and Irina felt his lips press against hers, then warmly glide across her face. Again he pushed his glans into her loins and again she could only moan in pleasure.

Next, Irina felt his hands reach behind her and unzip her dress. She let her arms drop to her sides as he slowly pulled her dress down, feeling the side of her arms along the way while kissing the top of her breasts and bra. When he pulled her dress down to her waist, he placed both her feet on his shoulders, then quickly pulled his erection back as he pulled her dress over her hips.

As he slid her dress up her legs he immediately thrust his penis hard into the crotch of Irina's panties to keep her from falling further; she groaned in delight. Once again Xiǎo pinned her against the ladder with his penis, and slowly removed her dress by sliding his hands up the outside of her legs. They both enjoyed the contrast in texture of her pale white skin against his golden Chinese hands, while both enjoying the feel of her beautiful firm, lean and long legs caressed by his soft and smooth hands.

Xiǎo tossed her dress onto the grass, and again involuntarily thrust his glans against her panties. He reached behind Irina's back, unclasped her bra, and tossed it on top of her dress; Irina in turn had unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off him. Only then did she realize they were both completely naked together except for her panties.

Irina then felt Xiǎo reach behind her back, pulling her tightly against him so her legs were pinned between her breasts and his chest. He then adjusted her so his glans were poking directly into the center line of the crotch of her panties; Irina could feel some of the cotton being pushed in between her labia lips. Using his hard, erect penis to help keep her off the ground, Xiǎo carried her over to the cushioned couch swing and laid her down gently lengthwise across the couch.

Xiǎo then bent over her and began to nibble on her breasts and suck her nipples, allowing Irina the opportunity to explore his upper torso, which she did by lecherously feeling his firm hard chest and rubbing his nipples. Her hands then wandered down and felt and explored his hard eight-pack of abdominal muscles. She reached further and was able to use her fingertips to tenderly touch his glans, which bounced in delight at her touch.

Xiǎo then kissed a trail of blazing passion down the center line of her body until he reached the waistline of her panties. He then pulled her panties down, leaving them both naked and lusting for the intimacy of intercourse.

Once her panties were off, Xiǎo lifted both legs onto his shoulders and kissed her inner leg gently to her inner thigh as he got up to kneel closer to her, pushing her legs against the sides of her torso. Irina could feel his bulbous glans make contact with her inner labia lips, and she moaned and bucked her hips in desire.

Then Irina felt his glans rub up and down her slit, just gently and slightly pushing in between her labia on occasion. Xiǎo continued this teasing, bumping her clit, then pushing his glans just slightly deeper in between her labia lips, and rubbing her inner labia with his rock-hard glans. Enjoying this carnal stimulation, Irina began writhing her legs, causing her labia to wrap and rub around his glans, and she moaned her delight.

Sometime during this teasing, Irina felt Xiǎo's stiff, enlarged glans get caught in the opening into her vaginal tunnel. This caused the two of them to buck their hips simultaneously, and Xiǎo's glans slid further into her vagina. Holding her hips, Xiǎo gently pumped his rock-hard erection slowly into her slippery, steaming love tunnel, until his entire shaft was buried deep into her.

When Irina cried out in satisfaction, she felt Xiǎo begin to thrust in and out of her more quickly. She moaned each time he thrust into her, enjoying the sensations of his giant erection invading her most intimate and private places. As the thrusting continued, she felt the couch being swung back and forth to the rhythm of Xiǎo's thrusting.

Irina closed her eyes and concentrated on the feelings of pleasure emanating from her violated groin. She began to buck her hips against the thrusting to deepen the penetration, and soon discovered that her breathing, moaning, and bucking were perfectly synchronized with Xiǎo's breathing, groaning, and thrusting; they had fallen into an erotic rhythm.

As nature took control of their bodies, Irina started to feel Xiǎo's strong, smooth shoulders and back. She enjoyed what she touched, and reveled in the knowledge that this was her first time with a man of another ethnicity, and a Chinese man at that. The anti-Chinese sentiment of many Italians in the area gave their fornication an exciting, forbidden edge that turned her on.

Now Xiǎo was pumping in and out of her at a fast and furious pace, and their moaning now synchronized into one long, extended, and everlasting groan. Irina then felt Xiǎo suddenly slam his penis hard, fast, and deep into her temple, ejaculating some hot semen into her vagina. Xiǎo cried out in joy as he orgasmed.

The powerful force of the thrust pushed the swing couch higher, and as gravity brought it back down, Irina felt her vagina pushed onto Xiǎo's penis as he once again delivered a powerful thrust up into her, squirting some more semen into her and both crying out loud at once. This time, however, Irina's body suddenly shuddered violently as the shockwave of orgasm shook her entire body, and she clenched her toes in satisfaction.

Again the bench swung back and up, temporarily lifting Irina off of Xiǎo's erection, then again gravity brought it back down so his hardness was slammed deep up into her love canal. This time his glans touched her cervix, causing Irina to clench her toes and cry out in primal joy as her body shook violently. While this happened, a little more semen was ejaculated onto the wall of her vagina.

Grabbing onto the bench, Xiǎo once again involuntarily thrust hard and up into Irina, causing the bench to swing up, then back down so his penis traveled deep into her vagina, leaving a small trail of semen inside her. As always, Irina moaned, shuddered, and clenched her toes in ecstasy.

Again this happened, and they both cried out in carnal joy as Irina's body shook violently in the erotic release. This time she didn't feel any semen being pumped into her love tunnel though. The thrusting and swinging continued in orgasmic harmony for a few more times, until an exhausted Xiǎo rolled off his married conquest and collapsed on the grass beneath.

Irina caught her breath as the bench stopped rocking, and gently rolled off to land directly on top of Xiǎo. Their mouths met and soon their tongues were intertwined as they kissed in celebration of their passionate release.

Irina broke off the kissing and slowly stood up, followed by Xiǎo. They looked deep into each other's eyes, and Xiǎo hugged her close to him, attempting to kiss her again. However, she turned her face to the side.

"No Xiǎo, please, I shouldn't have let things get this far," she pleaded.

"Irina, darling, there is no turning back nor denying what just happened," he pleaded with her.

"I can't. I'm married," Irina said softly.

"Please Irina, what happened was love. We made love," insisted Xiǎo.

"I need time to process this. I need time to think," Irina said, gently attempting to resist his grasp.

"May I at least text you?" pleaded Xiǎo.

"Yes, you may," Irina replied coyly.

With that, Irina removed their phones from the pile of clothes on the grass. After handing Xiǎo his phone so he could unlock it, she unlocked her phone and transmitted her contact information via Bluetooth.

Then they both slowly got dressed.

Xiǎo took a beat to watch her panties slide up her gorgeous long legs, resting over her firm toned buttocks. She had a slim, toned body that looked like it was sculpted to perfection. As she slipped on her bra, she looked over her shoulder at him and smiled.

Xiǎo returned the smile as he stuffed his softening member into his underwear. Irina admired his athletic toned physique as he covered it with pants and his shirt.

Finally, Irina put her dress back on, then glanced over her shoulder again toward Xiǎo:

"Would you please zip me up?"

Xiǎo strode over, grabbed a firm toned buttock, put his lips in the space between her zipper folds, and slowly began zipping her up. While doing so, his lips led the zipper by kissing and nibbling a trail up Irina's spine for the zipper to follow.

Throughout the transaction, Irina moaned and breathed heavily until Xiǎo had zipped her back up. She then turned to face him and placed her finger on his lips.

"Please Xiǎo, don't tell anyone. We must keep this a secret," she pleaded.

Xiǎo nodded his head obediently.

"Please give me space. You may text me after dinner tonight," Irina said softly.

They then left the hidden area of her garden.