Egyptian Mum Discovers Black Men

Story Info
Egyptian couple has interracial bisexual fun.
1.6k words
2.63
5.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers

"Who says Muslims can't get wild and have orgies?" Bashir Kamel wondered aloud, and the tall, dark-haired and bronze-skinned, forty-something Egyptian Arab scholar looked at his guests, and smiled. In the Kamel villa, located within walking distance of the Cairo University campus, things were definitely heating up. University professor, husband, father, and purveyor of perversity, Bashir Kamel wears many hats, and that's okay. The fellow simply loves to have fun...

"Amen to that," said Bashir's wife Sara Meshaal, and the curvaceous, dark-haired, bronze-skinned and big-bottomed, decidedly fearless Egyptian MILF winked at her hubby before she helped herself to some masculine entertainment. Sara looked at one of the party guests, a tall, handsome young black man named Marco Albright. A newcomer to Cairo University by way of the University of Detroit Mercy in the City of Detroit, Michigan, Marco is something of an anomaly but a yummy one.

Marco Albright was born in the City of Detroit, Michigan, to a Jamaican immigrant father, Matthew Albright, and a white American mother, Suzanne Fielding. The brother grew up in a neighborhood full of Arabs, and apparently learned Arabic from then. During his second year at the University of Detroit Mercy, Marco opted to spend a semester abroad due to an agreement between University of Detroit Mercy and Cairo University. That's how the young black man found himself in the City of Cairo, Egypt, having the time of his life...

"Hey sexy," Marco said, and the African American stud playfully smacked Sara's thick ass. Undaunted, the Egyptian MILF purred like a kitten, and proceeded to grab Marco's handsome face. She kissed him full and deep. Marco and Sara made out while Bashir Kamel watched, not feeling the least bit jealous. Bashir and Sara have an open marriage and can fuck anyone they want, as long as discretion is assured and health-related precautions are taken. Swingers and sex freaks exist the world over, and Arab lands are no different...

The other guests at the party included a six-foot-tall, sexy young woman with blonde hair and blue eyes named Meredith Dwyer, originally from the City of Toronto, Ontario, and a shot-haired, curvy young Vietnamese-American woman named Tiffany Nguyen. Meredith is visiting Cairo University from Ryerson University in the City of Toronto, Ontario, while Tiffany is a visitor from the University of California at Los Angeles. These lovely ladies are smart, fearless, and as eager to explore their sexuality as any college students who've ever lived...

"Hmm, this is some good stuff," Meredith said, and the sexy blonde sipped from a bottle of Arak, one of Lebanon's finest beverages, which Bashir got from a friend visiting Cairo from Beirut. Bashir nodded in approval as Meredith drank, for she was definitely a sight to see. Decked out in a red and black bikini, Meredith still glowed from jogging through half of Cairo earlier before doing laps around the pool located at the back of the Kamel villa. The Canadian blonde's appetite for the finer things in life was immense...

"Not bad," Tiffany said, and the young Vietnamese-American gal, decked out in a red tank top and ultra-short red skirt, sans panties, looking at Meredith...hungrily. The two young women smiled as they talked about their adventures since they came to Cairo University. Professor Bashir Kamel and his wife Sara Meshaal were definitely not what the foreign students were expecting. To the outside world, the Arabs, even the academics, were thought of as a deeply conservative, repressed bunch. In Cairo, they discovered the truth...and liked it.

"Let's have fun," Bashir Kamel said, and he sipped on some wine as he watched his wife Sara get her freak on with Marco. The tall, handsome African American guy reminded Bashir of the Sudanese Arabs, most of whom had both Sub-Saharan African and Arabian blood in their veins. Of course, Marco was as American as apple pie. The brother sat on a couch, his pants around his ankle, and Sara was on her knees, sucking on his big ole dick. The Egyptian MILF didn't waste any time, and Bashir knew that Sara's appetite for foreign dick was inexhaustible...

"Hmm, you look so hot in that," Meredith said, smiling at Tiffany as she caressed the other woman's inner thigh, getting dangerously close to her short skirt. Tiffany smiled and nodded, then drew in for a kiss. Bashir smiled approvingly as Meredith and Tiffany kissed quite passionately. The two young women began exploring one another right then and there, much to Bashir's delight. Who doesn't love watching two sexy women get naked and fuck each other?

"Hmm, nice," Tiffany said, moaning softly as Meredith kissed her on the neck and caressed her small, perky breasts. Meredith soon began sucking on Tiffany's nipples, and it wasn't long before the sexy blonde went for the other gal's crotch. Tiffany smiled as Meredith spread her thighs, and pulled down her skirt, exposing her shaved pussy. Meredith inhaled Tiffany's scent, and then buried her face between her legs. Just like that, Meredith began eating Tiffany's sweet pussy like it was nobody's business...

"You taste delicious," Sara paused to tell Marco, and the sultry Egyptian gal winked at her new lover as she resumed fellating him. Marco nodded and gently caressed the back of Sara's head as she sucked his dick. Sara caressed Marco's balls as she sucked his dick, driving him absolutely mad, but in a good way. Marco had met a lot of beautiful Arab ladies while visiting his buddies in the town of Dearborn, Michigan, but they were often too conservative for his liking. Sara, an authentic Egyptian Arab lady, born and raised in the City of Cairo, Egypt, put those broads in the town of Dearborn, Michigan, to shame...

"Ladies, may I cut in?" Bashir asked as he came up behind Meredith and Tiffany, who were so into each other that they didn't notice him at first. The two young women smiled and nodded at the tall, horny Arab dude, and just like that, Bashir joined the action. As Meredith ate Tiffany's pussy while on all fours, Bashir caressed the tall blonde Canadian woman's sexy round ass. Bashir kissed Meredith's big white ass, and then slid his tongue into her pussy. In Bashir's world, there's no taboo, just fun and pleasure, and there's nothing wrong with that...

"Oh yes, lick me," Sara squealed, as she rode Marco's face. After sucking the brother's dick and getting him good and hard, Sara wanted something in return. Marco had always fantasized about getting a freaky Arab lady to sit on his face, and his fantasy was finally about to come true. Sara got on all fours, and showed him that Egyptian women did not lack in the booty department. Marco really wanted to eat Sara's ass, and he lay flat on the carpeted floor of the villa. Sara straddled Marco and sat on his face, like a queen on her throne.

"Hmm," Marco managed to slip out, as he buried his tongue in Sara's sweet mature pussy while grasping her thick ass cheeks with both hands. Sara rode the young black man's face, loving what he was doing to her. Meanwhile, Bashir was having some wicked fun with Tiffany and Meredith. As Meredith buried her face between Tiffany's thighs, Bashir fucked her from behind. The middle-aged Arab dude was having the time of his life sliding his big ole dick into some sexy blonde pussy. Nothing wrong with that at all...

"Hmm, that was fun, but now I want some dick," Tiffany said, after Meredith's tongue action left her pussy tingly with pleasure. Meredith looked up at her lover and smiled. After a while, the sexually adventurous trio switched things up. Bashir lay flat on the floor, and Tiffany now straddled him. The short, sexy young Vietnamese-American woman grabbed Bashir's dick and stroked him before inserting him into herself. Bashir groaned and bucked his hips, burying his dick in Tiffany's pussy. Meredith came over and stood there, looking down at Bashir. Evidently, the tall blonde had plans for him...

"Eat this pussy while you fuck her," Meredith said as she straddled Bashir's bearded face, and he grinned and ate her pussy while Tiffany rode his dick. Meanwhile, Sara and Marco were doing their thing. The feisty Egyptian MILF found herself on all fours, face down and ass up, as Marco showed her what he was made of. Marco gripped Sara's hips and slammed his thick dark dick into her from behind, loving the way her thick bronze ass jiggled under the force of his thrusts. Sara had a big ass tailor-made for drilling, and Marco was all over that...

"Fuck me harder," Sara squealed, and Marco was more than happy to oblige her. Sara threw her big ass against Marco's groin, driving his big dark dick deeper inside of her. In her younger days, Sara visited places like the town of Khartoum, Sudan, and the City of Juba, South Sudan, and hooked up with both Sudanese Arab men and Afro-Sudanese men. Sara likes dark-skinned men for their passion and sexual prowess, and Marco the African American did not disappoint. Marco slammed Sara's pussy until she tapped out, feeling sore but in the most pleasurable of ways. It was a good fuck...

When all was said and done, Sara and Marco joined Bashir, Meredith and Tiffany in the showers, and everyone got cleaned up after some dirty fun. Sara and Bashir kissed, and held hands as they emerged from the showers with their guests. They're a happily married couple and have been together for over two decades. There's no lies, no dishonesty and no jealousy in their unusual but powerful relationship. They sent their three guests on their way, back to the Cairo University student residences. A good time was had by all, and everyone went home happy. Who says Muslims can't have the kind of wild, freaky sex lives purportedly thought to be the exclusive domain of westerners?

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,142 Followers