Eighteen Ch. 03

Story Info
Candice & Tom continue but he eventually has to say goodbye.
2.8k words
4.53
7.6k
8
2

Part 3 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Chapter 3 -- The Talk

Saturday, August 15th

It's been a busy week. I get home late from work, shower, and lie on my bed to think about my predicament. It's almost eight o'clock, and as I dial the number, I wonder if it's too late to call Dad. There's no answer; not even the machine picks up. Crap! He told me to call him today, and this is the first chance I've had. I decide to call him first thing in the morning.

My mind drifts as I review my week. Candice came over three times, and each time we fucked like rabbits. I must be getting better because it doesn't take as much effort to get her off now.

On Tuesday, she surprised me by jumping on my back and blinding me with her hands.

"Guess who?"

"Hmmm. By the smell of your perfume, your soft hands, and your voice, there's only one person it can be." I know it's Candice, but I felt like messing with her. "C'mon, Lisa, you can get off my back now."

"What? Lisa?" Candice jumped off my back and turned her back to me. I swung around and put my arms around her waist, and kissed her neck.

"You know I was kidding, right? Your voice is nothing like Lisa's, and she doesn't wear your perfume." I nuzzled my nose against her neck and kissed her some more. She was wearing a light summer sundress that showed off her plump cleavage. It was apparent she wasn't wearing a bra, so I slid my hands up her torso and gave her tits a squeeze. Having her firm boobs in my hands caused my cock to swell.

With her back to me, I pulled her in tight and reached under her dress to rub her spectacular bare ass. My other hand caressed her short curly pubes trimmed neatly to look like a heart. When I penetrated her moist pussy with my finger, she turned her head to the side and kissed me tenderly.

Spinning around to face me, Candice wrapped her arms around my neck, and we made out. I lifted her by the waist until she was high enough to wrap her legs around me and carried her to my room as I kissed the top of her cleavage. Setting her gently on my bed, I lifted her skirt to reveal her clean-shaven labia. I knelt down and spread her legs as I got closer to her aroused sex. The aroma of her nectar excited me, making me hard. She bent her knees and brought her feet onto the bed as she spread her legs further. Placing my hands under her butt cheeks, I lifted her ass and flattened my tongue against her pussy. I licked her from her ass to her clit and then turned my head slightly and went the other way, starting at her clit. There was a slight hitch in her breathing as I headed downward, so I put my tongue in her pussy hole and wiggled it.

Candice wove her fingers through my hair as she pulled me into her. My tongue traveled back up to her clit where my lips made a circle around it, and I sucked and flicked it. Sliding two fingers into her, I twisted them when they went all the way in to reach her g-spot and curled them while pressing gently. She took a sharp, deep breath, grabbed her tits, and squeezed them. I fingered her until she orgasmed and flooded my hand with her cum. Removing my fingers, I placed my mouth against her pussy, and sucked as much honey from her as possible. Even though Candice isn't into anal sex, I didn't neglect her asshole as I licked it carefully. I decided to take a risk and pressed my tongue into her forbidden hole. She jumped a little and then moaned.

Still kneeling on the floor, I crawled onto the bed as Candice sat up. She grabbed my hardened shaft to pull me closer. I lifted her dress off of her and then leaned down and kissed her deeply. She fell backward, and I went with her, my cock landing against her clit. She wrapped her legs around my ass and pulled me tight against her.

"Please fuck me," she requested.

"You want little 'ol me to fuck you?" I asked with a smirk on my face.

"Yes." She paused and then said, "On second thought, don't fuck me. Make love to me."

I looked into her pleading eyes and nodded. Lifting my hips, I pulled back until my crown was at her entrance and then slid into her. I moved slowly at first, making sure to keep an even pace. We kissed some more and played a bit of tonsil hockey as we made love. Her hips rocked, and I adjusted my rhythm to meet hers. As she went faster, so did I. Her breathing became shortened, and her eyes rolled back. My balls tensed as our orgasms peaked together.

"Ready? I'm about to come."

"Yesss. Drive into me hard when you come and hold it there as you pump your semen into me."

I shoved my cock into her as far as I could, just as my cum pumped into her. The walls of her vagina pulsed and tightened against me and her legs quivered. She gasped and clamped her arms tighter around me as she peaked. My cock was motionless inside her, except for the occasional pulse, as she came. She took another deep breath and let it out slowly as she brought her arms over her head and relaxed. I slipped out of her as I fell on my side to lay next to her.

"I love having sex with you, Candice!"

"You're not so bad either, Tom. You still need some work, but you're getting better."

"You're a good teacher." I took a deep breath and dared myself to ask the burning question that'd been on my mind.

"Uhmmm...I have a question I've wanted to ask you."

"Okay."

"Since we've been having sex, are we boyfriend-girlfriend?"

Candice leaned back and chuckled. "Girlfriend? No, Tom. I'm not your girlfriend. Don't get me wrong, I love making out and having sex with you, but that's as far as it goes. I'm nobody's girlfriend."

"Oh...uhm...I...I just thought because of the time we've been spending together that maybe...oh never mind, it's silly."

"It's not silly, Tom. I can see how you'd get that impression, and I'm sorry I didn't say something earlier. So let's just say we're fuck buddies and leave it at that?"

"Uhhh...yeah...sure. Fuck buddies." My heart dropped into my stomach. I fell in love with this woman only to find out we're only fuck buddies. I laid back and stared at the ceiling as I reevaluated our relationship. Having a fuck buddy is great, but inside, I wanted more.

**************

On Thursday night, I was resting on my bed after a long day at work. I was thinking of Candice and got hard again. I stroked my cock until my hips began to buck in anticipation of coming. Just when I started to come, Lisa burst into my room without knocking. The look on my face must have been priceless as I splattered cum all over my chest and stomach.

"Crud. Sorry, Tom. I didn't know you were busy."

Breathing heavily, I gave Lisa an exasperated look as I reached for a dirty sock to clean myself up with. That wasn't the first time she'd caught me jacking off. It wasn't even the second. In fact, out of my two sisters, Lisa's probably caught me more times than anyone.

"You could have made some noise or something to let me know you were coming."

"I don't think that would have mattered," she said with a giggle.

She wanted to borrow a book, and when she found it, she grabbed it and left. My thoughts drifted off to Candice, and I tried to ignore my throbbing penis as I drifted off to sleep.

Sunday, August 16th

I drift in and out of sleep, trying to ignore the bright glare in my room. When I finally open my eyes, I see Mom standing over me. She's staring at my rock-hard cock, jutting in the air, as if it's proud of itself.

"Honey...those are some pretty strong dreams you're having, but it's time to get up."

I grab a sheet and cover myself as I try to bring myself out of the fog of sleep. "Huh? Up...get...what?"

"Wake up, Tom. It's eleven o'clock."

I'm startled because I don't usually sleep in this late. Sitting on the edge of my bed, Mom pushes the hair out of my eyes and places her hand on my bare chest.

"Mom?"

"It's okay, Honey. Just relax. Are you awake now?"

"Yeah, I'm awake, but I...I--"

"Don't worry. I've wanted to talk with you about that night you saw Rick and me having sex."

I'm awake now, for sure. Crap! Crap...crap...crap! "Uh...okay."

"Look, I know it's awkward, and I've been going back and forth about this. At first, I felt guilty that you caught us, but as I thought about seeing you jerk your cock like you were, I don't know...."

Shit! She did see me! "Uhhh...yeah...sorry about that. I don't know what came over me."

Mom's face softens. "I know about you and the girls."

"Girls?"

"Don't be coy, Young Man. I'm talking about Candice."

"You know? But how...Uhh...I...uhh--"

"Don't worry about it, Tom. You're young and healthy, and you have needs."

"Yeah...but--"

"Son, the first thing you need to know about women is they talk. The second thing is that they have needs too. So I'm happy that you and Candice have been spending time together. Hopefully, she's teaching you the right way to treat a woman."

"But...uhm...yeah. She's working on it."

"Don't worry about it, Tom. I'm sure you're doing fine. But, if you need to talk about it or if you have questions, remember that I'm always here for you."

Ahh...yeah...sure, Mom."

I can feel the heat in my face and sweat beading on my brow. As open as our family is about sex, I never imagined having that kind of talk with my mom. She gets up and walks out of my room, leaving my head spinning. What the hell just happened? She knows what Candice and I've been doing?

I get up and take a shower as I try to gather my thoughts. That's when I remember that I need to call Dad. So I get dressed and dial his number. Thankfully, he's home this time.

"I thought you were going to call yesterday?" he asks.

"I did, after work, but nobody answered. Did you speak with Karen and George?"

"I'm sorry, Tom, but we don't think there's enough room."

"But, Dad, I promise I won't take up much space. I just need a place to sleep, eat, and do my homework. You won't even know I'm around."

"We'd have to get bunk beds, and Karen isn't happy about jamming two boys into that small room."

"Dad, if I can't move in with you, I'll have to live with Rick, and you know what an asshole he is."

"I know, Son, but you have to understand--our lifestyle is much different than what you're used to."

"I don't care, Dad. You're my last hope. So please let me stay with you, just until I graduate, and then I'll move out."

"I'll speak with Karen again and call you back later tonight."

Hanging the phone up, I'm distressed and depressed. I have an hour before I need to be at work, so I have time to eat some breakfast before I need to leave. At least I can focus on something else for the rest of the day.

**************

By the time I get home, it's eight o'clock. I eat some dinner, and just as I start cleaning up, the phone rings. I walk over to answer it and get a feeling of dread in my stomach as it knots up.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Tom, I spoke with Karen and George, and they said you could move in, but there are conditions."

"Anything, Dad, anything."

"If you cause any trouble, complain about the living conditions, or can't cope with our lifestyle--it's back to living with your mom."

"I promise, Dad, I won't be any trouble. You won't even know I'm there."

"You'll have to wait until the end of September before I can come and get you."

"Thank you, Dad. Thank you!"

"All right. Get all your paperwork together at school and pack your belongings. Remember to pack light because what we can't fit into that small room will be thrown out."

Great. I'll be in school for a month and then move. Beggars can't be choosers.

I go to my room and flop on my bed. I'm torn between being in a foul mood or relieved that I finally know what's going to happen to me. I eventually drift off to sleep as the sun sets and my room darkens.

Monday, August 17th

I'm up early this morning because I want to catch Mom before she leaves for the day. I pull on some pants and walk out into the front room. Mom is at the kitchen table, sipping a cup of coffee. As I walk over to her, she lifts her head and smiles at me.

"You're up early, sweetheart."

"Yeah, I want to let you know that I spoke with Dad last night."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. Uhm. He agreed to let me stay with him until I graduate."

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

"Mom, I would rather live with you, but I can't live under the same roof as Rick. I just can't. I love you, Mom. Really I do."

"I know, Honey. I know you do. We'll miss you. When are you going to move?"

"He said that he'll pick me up at the end of September. But, he hasn't given me a date yet."

"You can't move before school starts? It's going to be a hassle changing schools right after it starts."

"He said I have to wait. At least I have time to get my transcripts in order and pack what I want to take with me.

"I'll help you get all the papers you'll need to re-register at your new school." Mom stands up and takes me in her arms, giving me a loving hug that only she can. I'm going to miss her so much!

"Thanks, Mom."

Saturday, August 22nd

The birds are chirping, and sunshine streams through my window when I wake up. Of course, I have my usual morning wood, but I don't really care.

Last night, Candice picked me up, and we went to the movies. We sat in the back of the theater, and she gave me a blowjob in the middle of the film. Since the movie has been out for a while, there was hardly anyone there.

"Want to do something fun?" she whispered.

"Sure."

With her back to me, Candice hiked her skirt up, dropped her panties, and sat on my hard cock. She bounced gently as we fucked in the theater. I reached around and grabbed her tits under her loose halter top and pulled on her nipples. After we came, she slid off my lap and pulled her panties up to catch the cum dripping out of her cunt. I stuffed my gooey, wet cock back in my pants, and we finished watching the flick.

Saturday, September 26th

Today's the day that Dad comes to get me. He pulls up, and I throw all of my stuff in the backseat of his small car. I'm taking only my clothes, bike and skateboard. He has me put my bike on the rack and secure it with bungee cords.

Mom, my sisters, and Candice are there to see me off. I'm going to miss them, especially Candice. Not just because of the sex, but because I love her, even if she doesn't love me.

I thank Mom for helping me get my paperwork taken care of and give her a kiss goodbye. My sisters walk over, and they each give me a hug and a kiss too. Finally, I turn to Candice, and she gives me a long, deep kiss and her patented butt squeeze.

"Remember what I taught you," she says.

I memorize each freckle on her cute nose and tanned cheeks as I gaze into her sky-blue eyes that hunt for a reply.

I run my finger along her jawline and say, "I won't forget, and I'm going to seriously miss you." I kiss her back deeply and give her a firm hug. There's a glint in her eye as she smiles at me.

I give everyone another quick hug and kiss and then crawl into the passenger seat of Dad's car. As we drive away, I get a knot in my stomach as I ponder what's in store for me.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers