Eighteen Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's a knock at the door, and my heart leaps, but then I take a deep breath and remember how many times I've been let down lately. Getting off the couch, I slog over to the door to see who it is. It's Nicole. I'm glad because right now I need some cheerful company.

"Took you long enough. Where were you? China?"

I don't answer as I turn around and walk back to the couch.

"Still hasn't called, huh?"

"No. I think I'm going to dump him."

"Or...call his bluff."

"Do what?"

"Call his bluff, you know, make him show you what he's made of."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, remember that sign you gave him? Why not ask him if he means it?"

"You mean, see if he wants to suck on my boob? Don't be a spaz! What guy wouldn't want to see a boob, let alone suck on it? So, let me get this straight, you want me to put out before we even go on a date?" I pause to think about what Nicole's said. "Even if I considered it, how would I talk to him?"

"Drop by his place to see him."

"I don't know where he lives."

"I do...," Nicole says hesitantly.

I raise my eyebrows and tilt my head a little and ask, "And how do you know where he lives?"

"Because I was behind him one day when he drove home. It's not like I followed him or anything. It was a coincidence," she pauses. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing. My parents left for a few days and won't be home 'til Wednesday night."

"Okay, here's what we'll do. I'll drop you off at his place tomorrow morning, and you surprise him by knocking on his door. Just play it by ear, and if things don't work out, call me, and I'll come and get you."

"I'm going to feel awfully foolish, just showing up at his door for no reason."

"Just tell him you missed him. Guys are suckers for that line."

"I do miss him."

"Then it won't be a lie, will it?"

"I don't know; I've never had to work so hard for a boyfriend before. Wouldn't it be easier to ask him why he doesn't want to go out with me? No, forget it. I don't want to know." I think of the possible answers he might give me and decide for sure; I don't want to know.

"So, your parents aren't coming home until Wednesday night?"

"Yeah. You wanna have a sleepover?"

"Sure. It's the last week of our break. Let's party!"

We stay up late watching movies, eating popcorn, and talking about the boys at school. Finally, after Nicole's made me feel better, I get sleepy, and we hit the hay. Tomorrow I'm going to face Tom down and make him decide if he likes me or not.

Tuesday, December 29th

Christina

Morning comes, so we eat some breakfast and get ready for the day. It's almost noon, and we're about to walk out the door when Nicole grabs my arm and stops me.

"Bra?"

"Yea, of course."

"Lose it."

"Do what? Wait. Why?"

"Just in case. I mean, what if you want him to go through with it, and he actually does? Do you want him fumbling with your bra strap?"

"No, I guess not."

I go to my room and remove my bra, but I can see my nipples through my blouse, so I decide to change it before going back downstairs.

"Better?" I ask.

"You tell me," Nicole says with a wink.

I have to admit that it feels better, but it's weird having my boobs free. Also, my blouse rubs against my nipples, making them stand at attention more than usual.

Nicole drops me off, and I go to the mailboxes to see which apartment Tom lives in. Then, I nervously climb the stairs and walk to his door, and knock.