Eighteen Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christina raises her hand high in the air and says, energetically, "Oh, Oh, let me do it. Please? Pretty please?"

"This isn't a joke...I thought it was, but the coach is serious."

Christina laughs. "Why?"

"It's supposed to reduce drag and help me swim faster," I explain. "Better news," I continue, "I'm the anchor in all my relays." Christina gives me a high-five.

"I still want to do it," she says with a Cheshire grin.

"Okay, but it'll have to be done Thursday night after I get off work."

I get up to leave, but Christina pulls me back down on the bench and puts her arms around my neck to kiss me. I reposition myself to straddle the bench and pull her in tight to kiss her back. Jesse blows a raspberry, letting us know she's seen enough of our PDA. We break the kiss laughing, and I leave for my next class. As I near the classroom, Jim is standing in the hallway with his back to the lockers. His head is down, and he looks gloomy. I ask him what's wrong, and he tells me that Nicole broke up with him. I'm surprised and say as much. He waves it off, not willing to talk about it.

***************

Before my practice, I meet Christina, and she's there with Jesse. It seems those two are becoming inseparable. We're standing there talking when I look down the hall and see Nicole walking with Clark and point in their direction. I explain that Jim told me she broke up with him.

"Huh," both girls say in unison.

As they walk by, Clark says, "Hi Christina...Jesse...hey Tom." He puts his fist out, expecting a bump, so I give him what he wants as he keeps walking, never breaking stride. Christina, Jesse, and I look at each other again, surprised.

After kissing Christina again, I go to practice.

Thursday, February 18th

It's been a busy week, with practice twice a day and work every night. I sat down with my boss a couple days ago and gave him my competition schedule, so I'll be sure to have the days off I need.

I haven't seen Christina lately, except in class, at lunch, or the few minutes we have before I go to practice.

Clark and Nicole are hanging around a lot more, and he even sits with us at lunch now.

"Hey, new glasses. I like them," Christina says to Clark.

"Did you get a haircut?" Jesse asks.

Nicole scoots closer to him, removes his glasses, and fiddles with them before putting them back on his face. They're rimless, which shows off his facial features better. I never noticed his steel grey eyes before.

"Now, this is just unfair," I say.

"Unfair?" Christina asks.

"Yeah, unfair! I sit here every day with you guys, and all you do is tease me. Then, Clark starts hangin' out and gets all the good attention," I tease.

"Them's the breaks," he chuckles.

Christina sticks out her bottom lip and teasingly says, "Is Boo-Boo here not getting enough attention?" She puts her finger on my bottom lip and pulls it down as she kisses me on the nose, which brings a laugh from the entire group. Lunch is about over, so I give Christina a kiss and stand up.

"Don't forget...my place, after work," I say to Christina and then point to the group. "Tomorrow, I'll be a new man."

Nicole looks at me with surprise, "A new man? How? Going to pierce your ear, swimmer boy?"

Christina laughs and says, "Hah...no! He wouldn't dare, I won't let him, but all his body hair will be gone."

Nicole's eyes get big. "All of his hair?"

"Only from the neck down," I say, laughing. Then, I turn and leave, not wanting to hear the jokes they are about to crack at my expense.

***************

After work, I walk into my apartment, and Christina's standing there with a razor in her hand. I ask her how she got here, and she explains that she borrowed the family car.

My dad walks out of the kitchen and asks, "Christina says she's going to be your barber this evening?"

She chuckles.

"Yeah, I need to shave my body for my meet tomorrow."

"Try not to make too much of a mess," he snickers as he sits down in his chair to watch some television.

"Where do you want to do this?" Christina asks.

"Well, I think we have only two choices, my room or the tub."

"Let's do it in your room."

"Sounds good to me."

"Go take a hot shower and meet me in your room, damp. I'll have everything ready by then."

I do as I'm told, and when I walk back into my room, Christina's standing naked, next to my bed that's covered in towels. She asks if I want to start with the front or back.

"Your choice."

"Lose the towel and lie on your stomach."

I again do as I'm told and say, "I didn't realize you'd have to be naked for this too."

"I don't want my clothes all wet and soapy. You complaining?"

"Are you kidding? Let me set the record straight; you'll never hear me complain about you being naked!"

She spreads shaving cream on my body and says, "You don't have to set the record straight." She laughs as she reaches between my legs and grabs my cock. "Your friend here does that for you."

She begins at my shoulders and shaves her way down. When she gets to my ass, I feel the razor slide over one of my cheeks.

"Uh...I don't think those need to be shaved," I say.

"Too late. I've already started, now spread your legs wider...in fact...lean forward on your knees with your legs spread apart."

I feel like some porn star showing off my most intimate parts to the world.

"That's it," she says. "Now, hold still."

She not only shaves my ass but gets between my cheeks, all the way to the back of my scrotum. Then, running her finger through my freshly shaved crack, she reaches my balls and massages them. The menthol from the shaving cream makes my scrotum and butt hole feel both cold and warm at the same time, it's a strange sensation, and I get hard as Christina plays with me.

"Looks like I found something new that you like," she says.

She continues down my body and finishes the lower half.

"Turn over," she says.

I turn over, and she kneels with her pussy above my face as she spreads the cream on my chest. Looking up, I notice her glistening, swollen labia. Her aroma fills me with lust as I lick my chops. Christina is irresistible.

"Looks like we found something new you like, too," I say before I swipe my tongue along her wet snatch, causing her to flinch.

"Whoa there...I have a razor in my hand."

Lowering her hips to bring her clit closer, I lift my head and stick out my tongue. I lick her pussy as she spreads shaving cream on my length. Removing my lips from her clit, I slide my tongue to the source of her nectar and consume her. Her hips shiver, and she stands up.

"Enough of that. If we keep it up, we'll never finish," she says.

She shaves my chest, and I lift my arms so she can get my pits. When she finishes my arms, she works her way down to clean up my abdomen. Holding my tubular sponge taut, she runs the razor up and down before shaving my scrotum.

"What do you think?" she asks. "Keep it or lose it?"

I look down, and she's fiddling with a small patch of hair that's left at my base.

"Your choice."

Christina proceeds to shave the rest of my pubic hair and then continues down to finish my legs and the tops of my feet.

Sliding her hands over my body, she inspects her work. I hadn't noticed a second bowl of hot water that she uses, with a washcloth, to wipe the soap and loose hairs off of me. Finally, she touches up the missed spots and has me turn back over to finish the job. When she's done, she has me stand up so she can dry me off.

She removes the towels from my bed and has me lie back down on my stomach with my arms out to the side. After she squirts lotion on me, she gives me a rub down, starting at my shoulders and working her way down. Christina massages each glute thoroughly and alternately runs her fingers down my crack.

After she finishes the backs of my legs, she has me turn over again and proceeds to massage my chest and stomach with lotion. After wiping her hands with a towel, she takes a bottle of oil and drips a small amount onto my cockhead. Then, she wraps her hand around my hardened shaft and squeezes tight as she runs her hand up and down. While doing this, she gently massaging my scrotum. I can't believe how incredible this feels, and just before I'm ready to come, she stops. Then, switching back to the lotion goes to work on my quads, calves, and feet.

When Christina finishes my massage, she climbs on the bed and straddles my waist. Leaning down, she presses her lips against mine, and we kiss deeply. The warmth from her pussy exudes as her labia touches against my cockhead, and my stiff rod hardens further. Next, she moves her hips, stroking the entrance to her pussy against my cock, lubing it with her fresh juices. Then, without removing her lips from mine, she pushes against my crown and slides my shaft into her.

A smile appears on her face when she sits up and throws her head back. She looks like she's riding a mechanical bull in slow motion as she rocks her hips and rubs her clit against my freshly shaved abdomen. Now that my skin is bare down there, everything is more sensitive. Her clit and labia brushing against me fills my entire being with lust. Watching her ride me, I can't help but reach up and roll her nipples between my fingers as I massage her tits.

She turns around, her ass now facing me, and leans forward, holding onto my shins for support as she gently bounces. The walls of her pussy clamp down around my cock, and her asshole pulses when she lifts off me. She speeds up, bouncing with more energy, and then sits straight up again, driving me all the way into her. Spinning back around, she faces me and strokes her clit against my pelvis some more. The moans coming from her throat stir my senses, and I hold onto her hips while she makes love to me.

"You may never have hair down there again," she says. "This feels incredibly good."

Her cum leaks out, running down my cock, and pools on my balls before dripping down to my ass.

I flip her onto her back, get on my knees, place my cock at her entrance, and slide back into her slowly. Leaning over her, her hard nipples press into my pecs, and I kiss her hard as I drive my shaft into her. Christina shoots her tongue into my mouth, and our tongues duel while I piston into her. Pushing myself up, I look at her beautiful face. Her eyebrows are furrowed, but her lips have a gentle smile. Opening her eyes, she looks into mine, and without words, we communicate our love for each other.

I sit back on my haunches, and she raises her legs, resting her ankles on my shoulders, so I grab onto her thighs and increase my pace.

"Fuck me harder now!" she demands.

I put additional energy behind my thrusts and sink my cock into her hard.

"Uhgnh...Yeah! Harder! Faster...Faster!!"

I switch into fucking mode and give her everything I have. Sweat beads on my forehead and drips down into my eyes, stinging them. I don't dare let go of her legs or stop until she comes.

"Yes! Fuck! Right there! Don't stop!"

Her hips raise off the bed, she lets out a screaming moan, and then a deep sigh. She relaxes, so I slow my thrusts to a gentle sawing motion until my balls tighten and I'm ready to come. Then, speeding back up, I sink my cock all the way into her, holding it there as waves of cum pulse from my shaft and into her inviting tunnel. Finally, when my balls are empty, I gently saw again until I soften and fall out of her.

After setting my cock on her stomach, I lean forward and place my hands next to her ears. I'm inches from her face when she opens her eyes and smiles at me, so I kiss her again and roll on my side. She turns to face me, and I wrap my arm around her, holding her against me. She puts her leg over mine and rests her head on my smooth chest, letting out a deep sigh. We lie like this for a while, enjoying each other's warmth and love.

"Tom?"

"Yes?"

She sighs again, "I love you very much! You're my hero and my prince. You own my soul and my body. I'm yours, and only yours," she pauses for a little bit. "The agreement we have with Nicole has been canceled."

"Canceled?"

"Yes. It's just the two of us now, nobody else. When I'm not with you, I'm lonely inside. I want only you, and it's only you that I'll be with."

"Won't you miss having sex with Nicole?"

"Maybe...but it doesn't matter. Sure, we sexually satisfy each other, but it's not love."

"Are you sure?" I ask. "Have you told Nicole?"

"Positive," she answers. "I told her earlier this week. She's bummed because she says she has fun playing with us, but she understands."

I pull her closer and say, "Cool. I don't know how you manage it, but you make my dreams come true time after time. You're the only one I want or need. You and only you."

"I know that," she says. "You've always been that way. It was me who was unsure, but not anymore. I now know what I want, and it's right here."

We lie together a bit longer, basking in our quiet love. My heart is swollen with emotion because I finally have the woman I love and cherish all to myself, and I couldn't be happier. Looking at the clock, I see how late it is.

"Time for a shower."

Climbing out of bed, I tell Christina to wait as I peek into the front room and see that it's dark. My dad either left or is in his bedroom, so I take Christina's hand and walk to the bathroom together. We step into the shower, and I place the showerhead on the bottom of the tub while we wait for the water to warm up.

"Assume the position," I tell Christina.

She puts her hands against the wall as she faces it and spreads her legs. I kneel down and pull her hips out and spread her pussy lips apart. Cum drips from her entrance, so I quickly give her a lick to catch some of her nectar. My cum is mixed with hers, and I enjoy pressing my tongue into her. Forming a seal around her opening, I suck the juices from her as my tongue reaches in to explore. When I think I've gotten it all, I slide two fingers into her and press against her g-spot, causing her to moan. I lick her asshole, and she sticks her butt out even further, pressing her rosebud against my tongue.

I stand up and kiss her back and then her neck before spinning her around and pinning her against the wall, kissing her deeply. Her tongue digs into my mouth, trying to get whatever cum she can find. I'm hard again, and my cock presses against her stomach as we kiss.

She puts her hands against my chest and pushes me away, and says, "Your turn."

I turn around and face the wall, spreading my legs as she did. I hear her pump body wash into her hands, and she massages my shoulders, working her way down. She kneels and kneads my ass cheeks, and soaps my crack. Her fingers slide underneath me, and she grabs hold of my nuts to gently massage them. She gingerly fingers my ass and then washes my legs before turning me back around.

Her hands travel up my thighs as she places her mouth over my cock and sucks on the head. Then, she grabs my ass as she slurps my cock into her mouth, engulfing as much as me as possible by putting her tongue on the underside of my shaft and sliding it down her throat. Finally, when she's had enough, she pulls away and washes my cock, sliding her hand up and down my slippery rod.

"This feels awesome, but," she pauses, "it looks like a hairless cat."

We laugh as she stands up and finishes washing my chest. I lean down and pull her into me, and we kiss deeply again. I love the way she kisses!

After showering, we go back into my room and clean up the mess we made. Then, Christina gets dressed, and I hold her tight in my arms, asking her to stay.

"It's late, and we both need our sleep tonight." She slaps me on the butt and says, "Especially you...you hairless freak."

I put on some shorts and sandals to walk her to her car and then go back into my room, where I fall into my sheets, asleep before making contact.

Friday, February 19th

I feel a little drained when I wake up, so I take another shower to see if that helps. After getting dressed, I gather my school supplies and am just about to walk out the door when my dad stops me.

"Tom. A couple of things. I wanted to let you know that I'm going to be home this weekend, and good luck with your swim meet today."

"Awesome. Uhm...thanks. Will you be able to make it?"

"No. Sorry. I have some appointments I have to keep. Maybe next time."

"Oh. Sure, Dad."

"What time do you think you'll be home?" he asks.

"Uhm...I'm not sure. I was hoping to go out with Christina tonight."

"How's it going with her anyway?"

"Really good! I'm sorry, Dad, but I'm really in love with her."

"Don't be sorry. I'm glad you guys have a good relationship...even if you do get loud. You know...I'm going to have to get some earplugs if you keep this up."

"Uhm...sorry. Things kinda got out of hand after she finished shaving me."

"Sounded like it. How's that feel, anyway?"

"Weird."

He laughs. "I bet. Have a good day, and good luck at your meet this afternoon."

"Thanks, Dad. See you later." I say as I leave, ready to face my day. I think that may have been one of the longest conversations I've had with my dad, and I'm surprised that he remembered today was my first swim meet. I'm anxious to compete this afternoon, so I can see how good I really am.

***************

I get to the lunchroom a little late and sit next to Christina.

"So, how's the hairless wonder?" Jesse asks.

"I highly recommend it." I snicker as I look at Christina and say, "Except for the shins and calves."

"Why's that?" Clark asks.

Placing my foot on the bench, I and point to my sock. "My socks don't stay up now."

Everyone laughs.

"Really, what does it feel like?" he asks again.

"It's hard to explain," I say. "Smooth doesn't even begin to describe it. My skin is really sensitive now; it's kind of weird. I have to say, though, the process of getting shaved is invigorating." I look at Christina and wink. "And draining."

"Draining?" Clark asks.

"Yeah." I continue, "I guess your skin can only handle so much sensation when it rubs against whatever it touches. But I will say that the water feels amazing against my skin now."

I get up to leave and lean over to Christina and give her a kiss. "I'm not going to see you at the usual time today. We get on the bus at two." I look at the group and ask, "Are you guys going to the meet?"

Christina and Jesse say they want to but don't have a way to get there. Nicole offers to drive and asks Clark if he wants to go, but he declines, saying he has some things to do after school. I'm pumped that my friends will be there to watch me swim. I kiss Christina again and take off to my next class.

12