Eighteen Ch. 19 - The Epilogue

Story Info
Time passes and everyone grows up. Author's note.
2.2k words
4.84
4.7k
11
4

Part 19 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 07/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers

Epilogue

Saturday, August 10th

I'm dreaming of getting the best blowjob I've ever had. Jesse slides her mouth down my shaft to the base. Her tongue plays with the underside of my cock as she moves her mouth up and down. I smell her sexy aroma, and the ache from my morning wood awakens me.

The sun streams in our window, making it hard to see, but when I open my eyes, Jesse's pussy is right in front of me. I shake the fog from my brain and realize it's not a dream; Jesse has my cock in her mouth.

This isn't something she regularly does, so it's a treat for me. I take hold of her ass and bring my lips to her pussy and lick her moist opening. Her labia are swollen and glistening as I part her folds with my tongue. I kiss down to her clit and suck it between my lips, flicking it with my tongue. Even after three children, her pussy is as sweet as ever. Putting my signature move in action, I slide two fingers in her wet hole and fuck her with them as I suck on her clit. She bucks her hips and floods my hand with her cum. Pulling my fingers from inside her, I examine her creamy cum before sticking them in my mouth and sucking every last drop of her nectar from them.

She works faster on my cock, and in no time, my balls churn. She pulls back until she just has the tip in her mouth and jacks my shaft until I come. Hot spunk shoots from my slit and into her mouth. As I pump my cum between her lips, she goes down on me, sucking hard. When I finish, she comes back up, giving one last suck on my cockhead, and then licks my shaft, balls to tip, making sure she gets every last drop.

Jesse turns around and rests her arms on my chest while lying on me. I spread my legs to drop her between them and lock my legs around her. Her fingers play with the graying hair on my chest while she looks at me with a big grin.

"Happy birthday, lover boy!"

I chuckle. "Thank you, sweetheart."

Today, I turn fifty. Today, it's just her and me; we have the place to ourselves. Jesse rests her head on my chest, and I wrap my arms around her. We have a party to go to later this evening but the rest of the day is ours. We aren't worried the kids will come home and interrupt us; they're too busy having fun at Bob and Eileen's. They know how much we like our alone time, so they were more than happy to spend time with their grandparents: swimming, lying in the sun, and getting things ready for the party.

***************

All of our family is gathered together for the first time. Well, my side anyway. Jesse's family is the Taylors. She cut ties with her biological parents when Bob and Eileen adopted her. She still has no idea where her father is or if he is still alive, and doesn't care. Sometimes she's tempted to reach out to her mother, but the rift is too wide after all these years. It doesn't help that her biological mom has never tried to contact her either. For Jesse, this is her family, her real family.

Everyone begins singing in terrible, off-key, hoarse voices, and the sound makes my ears ache, but my heart is full. The love in the room is immeasurable. This tradition started long ago and what seems like far away. When the singing is over, I scan the room to take stock of my surroundings.

My memory floods back to the year I turned eighteen and my senior year of high school. My life was changed forever that year, in ways I never expected.

Mom divorced Rick long ago, and after several years of loneliness, she found a man that's been kind to her and makes her happy. They're standing off to the side next to Dad and Karen. Dad moved back in with Karen after I went away to college, and they got married a year later. I never figured out why because they fight like cats and dogs. They like to spend time together, and it's their lives, so I leave my opinion to myself. They're all long retired, and it seems, aging quickly, as I look at their worn faces and smiles. It's nice they can be in the same room, not to mention standing next to each other, and be friendly. We see Dad often, but Mom still lives back east, so we only get to see her every few years. They enjoy the attention of all their grandchildren that surrounds them.

Mary and Lisa stand on the other side of the room with their husbands. Their children are grown, as are two of ours, and they stand by the cake, like vultures, waiting for someone to cut it so it can be devoured. My sisters live the life of empty nesters, and it's always fun to get together with them.

Bob and Eileen are hosting this party. They're close friends and have been for over thirty years, but more importantly, they're family.

In my sophomore year of college, Bob promised to hire me if I majored in Civil Engineering. I graduated with that degree, and he helped me rise to where I am now, his partner in his construction company. Bob and I are about the same height now; I haven't grown so much as he's shrunk with age. He is a mentor, a good friend, and a loving father. Eileen is as beautiful as ever; her silver hair highlights her grace and charm. When I look at her, I swear, she still looks like an angel, and I wonder, in the back of my mind, if Christina would have aged to look like her. The severe pain of her death softened long ago, replaced with only sweet memories of the short time we spent together.

Nicole's standing behind me with her husband Clark, one of those few couples who can say they were high school sweethearts. I consider them family and close friends too. We've spent a lot of time with them over the years and have kept close. They never had kids and are busy traveling the world, being philanthropists. After college, Clark invented some computer gadgets, and now they're billionaires trying to save the world. I'm grateful they're here too.

Jesse is standing at my side. Jesse...I only call her that in mixed company. When we're alone, she's Jennifer, and when that name leaves my lips, she gives me a sweet smile, and her eyes glow. Jesse was patient with me as we dated. She knew I loved her, but the occasional memories of Christina would sometimes make me moody. She gave me the space I needed, never gave up on me, and was always there to soothe my soul.

I once promised I'd be there whenever she needed me, but it turned out that Jesse was there for me when I needed someone the most. Living together during college was so much fun. We never wore clothes at home, and I think we only had separate bedrooms for a week. We turned the other room into an office-type study room. When we needed a quiet place to get something done, that is where we hung out. Our friendship grew into an unbreakable bond, and in our junior year, I could finally say that I loved her as much as she loved me.

That's when I went to Bob and asked for her hand in marriage. It was summer, and I had a break from competition, so we went to their house early on a Saturday morning. I made them breakfast, and when Bob came downstairs, I bartered for her. A few days before, I went to a toy store, bought some farm animals, and lined them up on the kitchen table as my gift for his daughter's hand. I think it was three cows, two pigs, three horses, and five sheep. He laughed and shook my hand, telling me they would consider themselves blessed to have me as their son-in-law. I never agreed that they were more blessed than me. Without Bob and Eileen, I wouldn't be who I am today.

I swam for the university all four years and earned a bronze medal in one of the Summer Olympics I swam in. Those are fond memories, but even more so was seeing Jesse in the stands, supporting me every day.

We married after we graduated from college, and it was a festivity that will never be equaled. When I dated Christina, the Taylors wanted me to marry their daughter, and I did, just not the one they thought I would. They pulled out all the stops and made it quite the celebration.

I don't know how I could have survived without Jesse; she is a gift to me, and each day I breathe, I love her more.

She, too, has aged with grace and charm, and her beauty is without comparison. I once told her that she was distractingly beautiful, and that hasn't changed one iota. But her beauty is not just skin deep. The hard life she endured as a teenager gave her wisdom, strength, compassion, and the ability to understand and help others when they needed it the most.

We have two sons and a beautiful daughter who takes after her mother. Both boys are in college but home for the summer. It's fun to have them around; I can never get too much of their company. Whether we're outside playing catch or sitting on the couch gabbing, they are a joy to have around. Our daughter, Christina Jessica, will be a senior in high school this coming year. I shudder to think what she'll be doing behind our backs, but I know we've raised her right, and she'll make good decisions.

For her eighteenth birthday, we gave her the tennis bracelet I gave to her aunt on Valentine's Day those many years ago. She loves it and wears it all the time. She stands next to her mother and is a beauty to behold.

I've enjoyed following in Bob's footsteps when it comes to Christina's dates. Whenever a new boy comes around, I take him in the backroom and play twenty questions with him; if he sweats, I may press it to thirty. Sometimes Bob wishes he could be there too, but Jesse reminds us that one is too many, and if both of us did that, Christina would never get asked out.

Jesse walks over, takes my hand, and we kiss as I put my arm around her waist. We stand still, gazing into each other's eyes.

"How does it feel to be fifty, sweetheart?" Jesse asks.

"Not much different than forty-nine," I answer. "Maybe tomorrow I'll feel older, but not today."

It's time to blow out the candles. What should I wish for...?

***************

Author's Note: Eighteen is a personal story for me. The frame of this story is from my high school years. I did go to three different high schools in one year, which was very difficult (but better than the alternative of moving with my mother and step-father). I did live with my dad (and his girlfriend and her son at various points). They had many, many open orgies (for the life of me, I can't remember that model's name and whether she posed for Penthouse or Playboy). My dad was almost a stranger to me when I moved in with him, but by the time I was in my mid-twenties, we were close (and still are).

I've been asked about Tom & Christina's relationship and how it relates to me. Christina is a composite character representing several different girlfriends from high school (yes, one of them made me that plaque in woodshop). Though we never got nearly as physical as they do, we had our moments (we did panic when the car lights shone on us while on the apartment complex's lawn).

Towards the end, I swap the character representations of Christina & Jesse. I did meet the girl who represents Jesse in the library, as told in the story (and yes, she had a rough teenage life after being kicked out of the house by her mom). But, in the end, she is the one that disappeared. The last time I saw her was on graduation day. She had gotten pregnant and dropped out of school but popped by to see me as I was leaving for the ceremony. We hugged and spoke for a little while, which was the last time I saw or heard from her.

Over the years, I've searched for her, but there is no trace of her that I can find. I'm sad when I think about not being able to stay in contact with her. I often relive the fond memories of when I went camping at the beach with her and the woman she lived with (and the woman's children). Nothing sexual happened (but she did jump out of her sleeping bag one morning, wearing thong panties and a cropped t-shirt with no bra). We had our best talks as we walked along the shore, and I miss her.

RandyGimp
RandyGimp
171 Followers