All Comments on 'Eighteen Wheels & a Double Whopper'

by dispatcher59

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1over 1 year ago

Great memory/fantasy just real enough to be true? Maybe? Great story teller! Be safe and may '23 be best of all!

Cheers

SAGE

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

What a sweet story. Should be a Hallmark Movie! 5 stars! Great story, Great writing. They should have exchanged cell numbers. Should have stayed together forever. Love lost. Almost a sad story. My buddie was a Truck Driver, never had an adventure like that tho. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marvelous! I grew up in Syracuse, lived in Worcester for a few years, went to college in Upstate NY, and now live in Colorado! I know those roads and that very same rest area! You created very real, totally believable human beings in your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sticking your junk into someone else's wife, never very interesting to me. Any jerk off can be an asshat and to that. Better luck next time.

dispatcher59dispatcher59over 1 year agoAuthor

There's always a malcontent, always anonymous. How about at least signing with your user ID so I can write back to you?? Hard to take the critics seriously when they won't own up to their opinion.

BillyglideBillyglideover 1 year ago

First I think Anonymous should opt not to read stories like this, if they offend him. I think the moral of the story is: Men who won't go down on their wives leave their wives wanting more. This woman found someone who would eat her out even after he'd cum in her. They both enjoyed the experience. So Anon, take heed and get down there and make her happy or someone else just might do it for her and leave you cowardly ass!

LoisKnight69LoisKnight6911 months ago

Great story! About the same time frame as this story, I was a college student driving home for summer break. I stopped at one of the large truck stops that dot the Midwest to refuel and get a bite to eat. While waiting in line to order my meal, I struck up a conversation with a truck driver. We ended up sharing a table and talking about his truck. I had never seen the inside of one. He offered to let me take a look. I accepted his offer and we went out to see his truck. We discovered how cozy his bunk really was, haha. After a very vigorous couple hours, we fell asleep and he got his 6 hours sleep. Up on awakening, We had great wake up sex and then it was time for me to be on my way. We left the truck stop heading in opposite directions. I hope his memory of my sleeper cab tour is pleasant as mine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I really like this story. It is plausible and at the same time it is sexy. It isn't one of those silly stories where the two characters see each other and immediately decide to have sex. They had a reasonable conversation and his showing of his truck to her was reasonable. The author says this happened in the late 90s. I understand that cell phones were very rare then and they didn't exchange cell numbers. However, email did exist so I am surprised that they didn't exchange email addresses so they could at least know if they happen to be in the same vicinity again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous