Eighty One - Laura's Story Pt. 11

Story Info
Ladies night.
11.2k words
4.76
5.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

35

Three long, slow weeks had passed since Laura had agreed to accompany Amelia to her monthly meeting. Despite considering various scenario's she was still none the wiser of what would be expected of her--and she didn't mind in the least.

"She's going to be here before you're ready if you don't hurry up," Andrew told her, "then you'll be in trouble."

Having left a lot longer than usual to prepare herself Laura had no idea where the time had gone. When Amelia called she'd left no specific instructions of dress code or make-up requirements, just a blanket 'make yourself beautiful: we need you to make a good impression.' She would have preferred to be told how to dress and present herself and not just because it would be the easy option.

"There, what do you think?" She asked, giving a quick twirl. "Is the dress too formal or too long?" Without waiting for an answer the next anxious question hit him. "Do you think it's too revealing?"

"Stop panicking, you look fantastic, as always. And anyway, how would I know how a lesbian submissive is supposed to dress for her mistress." Laura had learned to ignore his constant teasing.

She looked over her shoulder at her reflection in the full length mirror. "Are my seams straight?"

"Straighter than you." He gave the usual laugh which followed one of his own jokes.

"Very funny. You'll be laughing on the other side of your face if I manage to get one of the bits, which you lost, Mr Smarty."

"I hope you do. Graham hasn't made his next move yet, I think he's drawing the game out."

"Yes, and I think I know why," Laura said, but she wasn't complaining, he could take all the time he wanted.

As Andrew went to the window to look for Amelia's car he suddenly turned, a thought had sprung to mind. "Have you got anything on under there?"

"Of course not, don't be stupid."

"Just checking, Colonel Mason's rules still apply you know." She rolled her eyes and shook her head as though he were stating the obvious. "She's here, you ready?"

She made one last adjustment to her hair before rushing downstairs.

By the time Laura had once again carried out last minute checks in the hall mirror and opened the front door Amelia was standing by the car waiting for her. As Laura approached the door was opened for her. "My my, don't you look beautiful." Amelia said, before giving her a kiss on both cheeks.

The whispered "thank you ma'am," amused Amelia.

"How are you feeling?" Amelia asked, once Laura was seated comfortably.

"Apprehensive." Laura said. Amelia's reply of 'probably best' did nothing to put her mind at rest.

She must do all right in the financial world, Laura speculated, a top of the range BMW doesn't come cheap. After some mundane small talk Laura's curiosity got the better of her and she had to ask. "Can I know where we're going?"

"Of course. One of the big hotels in the city. We usually have our monthly get together there unless it's at a members private house. The manager's very discrete and sympathetic to our tastes. Well she would be wouldn't she, if you know what I mean." Laura thought that she did.

"And what happens at the get together, I mean what will I have to do?"

"That couldn't be simpler, whatever I tell you to, silly."

Not a lot more was said for the rest of the short journey, both women were contemplating their own expectations of the evening ahead. Laura stole subtle glances while Amelia concentrated on the road. Her make up looked immaculate, heavy but not in a whorish way. Seeing the deep red lips took Laura's mind back to that night at the restaurant, both a lifetime ago and just yesterday. Her hair was looser than that night, almost informal, twisted into a casual French bun high on her head, adding to her height and endorsing her authority. The dark band of her stocking top was just visible through the high split in the centre of her dress. The swishing sound of nylon on nylon leapt from her memory banks leading onto thoughts of Laura taking the role of 'the woman at the restaurant'. How many times had Laura imagined herself in her place, happily bowing down to Amelia's wishes?

Amelia drove round the back of the hotel and down a concrete ramp to an underground parking area. Before they left the car Laura shared her concerns regarding the possible consequences of publicly exposing her so far private inclinations. All of the ladies are thoroughly vetted Amelia assured her and they hold enough compromising material on all of them to ensure their discretion. "Don't worry, we'll add your compromising material as soon as we can," she teased.

Punching a code into the keypad opened the door to the top floor suite. The spacious lobby looked busy. Laura followed Amelia over to a table where people appeared to be signing in. "Evening Melanie, this is Laura, she's offered her services for the evening." Without acknowledging her directly the lady looked Laura up and down before turning back to Amelia.

"Good choice, she looks very suitable, where did you find her?"

"Referral from Graham Weston," she looked at Laura, smiling, "I owe him one."

"Full name, and sign the last column," the lady said, turning the book toward Laura and placing a pen on the page. Again no please, thank you or smile, Laura's low status was being made quite obvious.

A small group of women joined them. The two who didn't speak signed the book just as Laura had, the other three chatted like old friends. Laura thought she recognized one of the ladies signing the book. "Come on," said Amelia guiding her into the next room where quite a crowd had gathered. At the first opportunity Laura quietly asked about the woman.

"Was that Celia Dixon, the Marketing director?"

"Yes it was, do you know her?" Amelia whispered.

"No, not know her exactly. I've met her when we did some work for one of her clients." Laura paused, unsure of how far she could go. "Is she...you know...one of your ladies?" Amelia laughed at her caution.

"Not one of mine exactly but one of the group's yes. I spotted her 'needs' straight away when I worked for her a long while ago. She's been a real asset to our little group. Did she recognize you?"

"No, well I wouldn't expect her to. I don't get photographed at all the right functions and business meetings like she does."

"Or at the wrong ones like this." Amelia's quip helped put Laura at ease.

They stood and chatted for a few minutes. Laura, desperate to find out as much as she could, hurled question after question at Amelia. "She didn't seem very friendly, the woman on the desk," Laura said, "she didn't even acknowledge me."

"Of course not, you're here as a submissive, the lowest of the low. You see the waitress's passing around the drinks?" Laura looked around. Three young girls in black knee length skirts and white blouses circulated amongst the assembled guests. "They're trusted hotel staff and can be relied on to be discrete. They're not belittled or humiliated, far from it, watch people thank them for their drink and ask how they are. No, it's the subs who get that treatment, and that's what they want and expect. Having these straight young girls witness their treatment is so mortifying for someone like Celia Dixon, and that humiliation is what she craves, but don't be jealous, you might get lucky."

"OK, Ladies," the noise level dropped as the woman who organised the signing in made her announcement. "I think we're all here, so if you'd like to send your companions through they can prepare themselves." Laura looked to Amelia for an explanation.

"That's you. Go through with the others," she said gesturing toward a side door, "just do as you're told and you'll be fine, go on."

With some trepidation Laura followed the other women into what turned out to be one of the suite's bedrooms. With a quick scan of the room Laura counted seven more in her position.

An elderly woman followed them in and closed the door behind her. "OK ladies you know the routine, and use the bathroom if you need to, it might be your last chance for a while." The true meaning of the instruction meant little to Laura who looked around, ready to take her cue from the others.

As she suspected they would, the ladies started to undress. She watched as they stepped out of their dresses with no hint of embarrassment. Perhaps they had done it so many times before it had become second nature. She watched Celia Dixon as she sat on the bed rolling the dark stockings down her long legs and carefully easing them from her feet. Before placing them on her neat pile of clothes she folded them over and over, then stepped back into her heels. With no sign of awkwardness she reached behind and undid the clasp before removing her bra allowing her ample breasts to swing free. As she stood and made her way to the bathroom Laura noticed her lack of underwear and the large puffy lips, clearly visible and subtly parting as she moved. Even in such a bizarre situation the woman moved with a self confident elegance to be envied.

"Come on, that applies to you as well," the older woman said as she made her way over to Laura. "Getting naked removes everyday life from your body and mind," she said, "beside giving us something nice to look at of course."

"Oh, yes, sorry." Laura stammered, and began to undress. To lay her clothes in a neat pile on a chest of drawers didn't take long, she wasn't wearing a lot. She was sorry to have to take off her stockings, she loved the feel of them, but at least she got to keep her heels which augmented her shapely legs. As she stood waiting for the others to finish undressing or to return from the bathroom, a multitude of thoughts raced through her mind. Presumably they would be paraded before the women in the other room, but then what would be expected of them? The now familiar buzz had already started.

"Everybody ready?" The woman asked whilst looking around the room. Nobody indicated otherwise. She then opened the door. "Please collect your toys ladies," she announced to those waiting, "and choose a collar from the box."

Laura watched Amelia go to the box and pick out a collar with a shiny chain and leather handle attached, before making her way over to her. She looked at the disc fixed to a ring at the front. "We're number six," she said as she placed the collar around Laura's neck and tightened the buckle. "Is it OK, not too tight?"

"It's fine thank you." Laura's shaky voice assured her.

"Right, a couple of rules before we start. When you're not using them you keep your hands behind your back. Don't speak to anyone but me unless they ask you a direct question and of course do whatever you're told." Laura nodded, confirming that she understood.

Laura watched as some of the other ladies led their captives from the room. Soon it was her turn to feel the gentle tug of the chain and be put on display. As they left the bedroom she caught a glimpse of herself in the full length mirror. Laura the businesswoman was no longer reflected, a naked, elegant submissive had taken her place, and she looked good. Amelia read her hesitation as reluctance and pulled harder on the leash. The tugging aroused her but the thought of being paraded naked and leashed before strangers she found disturbing, despite what her body told her.

It seemed as though all eyes turned their way when Amelia led her through the main room. They all wanted to get a look at the newbie. They circulated, stopping only for Amelia to chat with friends. Laura had done this countless times at business functions but never naked, and never with her breasts and sex exposed to elegantly dressed and immaculately made up women. In her experience the small-talk was usually about contracts, office affairs and travel, but not here. As she stood silently at Amelia's side she listened as they shared bawdy stories of how they had used and abused their slaves.

The ladies made no effort to be discrete when observing Laura. One told her to stand up straight before she slowly walked around inspecting her from all angles. Another, not long out of her teens probably, told her to spread her feet before sliding a hand down Laura's flat stomach and cupping the now moist area between her legs. As she drew the hand back up a finger lingered over the rapidly hardening clit. Laura managed to keep her eyes facing straight ahead as the girl continued the teasing.

"She's wet as hell down here," the girl said to Amelia without taking her eyes off Laura, "I hope she's chosen." To Laura's relief the teasing stopped, the girl wiped her fingers on Laura's thigh and wandered off to rejoin her friends. As soon as they were alone she quietly asked Amelia what the girl had meant by 'being chosen'.

"I told you, we all have to pay for our pleasure in some way," Amelia explained. "Once a month the ladies of the group bring their current clients here for what we call 'payment day'. One client is chosen and they have to pay for all the attention the rest have received from their owners. They're chosen completely at random, it's all very fair. It might be that someone is never chosen, or the same person could be chosen month after month. There are a couple here who enjoy that sort of treatment but most don't. For them it's a sort of test. If they want to continue to be a client they have to risk being the one who pays. As you haven't anything to pay back for, yet, we've decided that if you're chosen you'll earn that little present you're after."

"What happens to them, why is it a risk?" Without answering the question Amelia drew her toward a small group sitting to one side of the room.

"Lets take a seat over here, these shoes are killing my feet." Amelia took the only free seat. "Kneel down here, next to me." During the evening Laura had noticed other leashed women kneeling, rightly assuming they were not allowed to use the chairs. She copied them, back straight, chin up, breasts thrust forward and hands held behind them. Amelia noticed and gave an approving nod causing a surge of pride to flow through Laura.

The waiting staff continued to circulate with trays of nibbles and drinks seemingly oblivious to the naked women kneeling on the floor. Some mistress's placed food into the mouths of their slaves others didn't. Laura was thankful to be excluded, her fluttering stomach wouldn't have let her eat a thing. As the conversation continued Laura began to feel more settled even with the uncertainty of 'the chosen one' hanging in her mind.

Her drifting thoughts of what might be were dragged back to the present by a raised voice just to her left. "I think I'd like some desert." Her red lacquered nail caught the light as she curled a finger back and forth. "Celia, come here." Laura's eyes flicked over to Celia Dixon who, without a moments hesitation, started to crawl toward the woman. Laura watched in fascination as the predator of the boardroom crawled to her fate. As she passed, Laura noted the obscene manner in which the large, damp lips between her legs slid against each other. "Good girl," the woman said as Celia reached her destination, "Have you eaten?"

"No Ma'am." Celia replied.

"No?" The woman then spoke generally to the hushed circle of onlookers. "That's not fair is it, we'll see what we can do." She moved her hips forward in the seat and raised her skirt. "Slaves need to eat--start now." Laura watched in awe as the well respected executive moved her head between the woman's legs and began her task.

"Put your forehead on the floor and part you knees." Amelia whispered. Laura flinched as she felt fingers probing between her legs. Even with her limited field of vision she could see Amelia so she knew they weren't hers. The fingers worked their way downward, slipping easily between the slightly puffy labia before being drawn back up and the process repeated. The probing soon turned to thrusting causing even more of the gooey liquid to run down her legs. When Laura thought that her willpower had reached its limit and the embarrassment of an unwanted orgasm inevitable the sensations eased and the fingers withdrew.

The respite proved to be short lived: new fingers took over, cold fingers. To her disappointment the new hand felt smaller and the fingers slender. They soon warmed up after being thrust inside the hot opening, sliding effortlessly in and around the whole area.

Laura suddenly became aware of the noises she was making, the groaning and moaning as the sensations built once again. Then she froze as the fingers tested and prodded her tight, private opening. Maybe in anticipation of such a reaction Amelia put her foot on the lead, holding her in position. Using the abundant juices as lubrication the finger slowly penetrated, but thankfully not causing the discomfort Laura had expected. After a short while it was replaced by a thumb and the fingers resumed their assault on the larger opening. All the fingers were then used to simultaneously plunge in and out of the two openings.

Laura realised that she had once again been betrayed by subconscious groaning. The wave of pleasure she experienced overcame any remaining inhibition and to her horror she found herself lowering her back, widening her knees and thrusting out her buttocks to allow the strangers hand to thrust even deeper.

As expected the sensations were interrupted before they had concluded their purpose. Laura had the presence of mind not to complain or beg despite her desperate need.

"That's a hot one you've got there Amelia, just look at this." A hand roughly pulled Laura's hair, drawing her head back. "Look at this," said the still unseen person behind, as she held out a hand for Laura to see. "Clean that mess off--now."

Despite the shame she felt, arousal once again took over. Trying not to appear too eager she slowly opened her mouth to lick her own juices from a strangers hand. Unaffected by knowing that she was being watched, tentative licking soon turned to enthusiastic sucking which continued long after the evidence of her own disgrace had been eradicated.

"I agree," Amelia announced to the fascinated onlookers, "we do have a hot one here. Laura's here as our guest tonight because we may have something she needs, something tangible, but I suspect that a latent desire to serve might be her real motive. Let's see shall we. Please feel free to use her, you don't need to ask for my permission."

The irritation she felt at being spoken about in such a detached manner was soon cast aside. How could she deny the truth of Amelia's words when she was voluntarily kneeling naked at her feet with her own juices starting to dry around her mouth?

Amelia's slim finger raised Laura's chin to look her in the eye. "You'd like to serve my friends wouldn't you."

"Yes Ma'am, thank you."

"She can start here," an eager voice announced. Laura looked in the direction from which it came. A slightly plump, attractive woman stood and removed her skirt and panties before returning to the low couch. She spread her knees wide as she leaned back. With a tug on her lead an apprehensive Laura began the short crawl. She wished the journey would last forever, such was the dread of arrival and knowing what would surely follow.

Laura's heart thumped against her chest as she waited for the dreaded order. The wide spread legs gave a close up view of the woman's private parts: pudgy lips peaking through the abundant hair which covered the whole area, and a drop or two of moisture visible here and there.

The image evoked a wave of shame and guilt as thoughts of her Grandmother's warnings came flooding back. During her early teenage years Laura had spent many summer holidays at her cottage near the south coast. As Laura's body developed into that of a young woman Granny had taken it upon herself to issue only advice where boys were concerned but ominous warnings about girls. "They'll corrupt you," she'd said "and you won't even notice them doing it. They're not like boys, they're more subtle and you'll end up," she even looked around her own sitting room for any eavesdroppers before saying the word out loud--"a lesbian." She had repeated the last words to emphasize her point. It seemed as though wise old Granny was partially right after all. Laura wouldn't consider herself 'a lesbian,' but she would happily accept that she was 'corrupt'.