Eighty One - Laura's Story Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I suppose so, yes," she answered, barely above a whisper.

Still watching Abbie and without turning toward Laura she smiled as she said, "Laura, take off your dress. Now we can see how obedient she really is," she whispered in Abbie's ear.

"I really think I should go." Abbie said making for the door.

"No don't, she'd like you to stay and watch." She turned her head, "wouldn't you Laura?"

"Y...Yes, whatever you want." She knew that resistance would be futile.

"Please, take a seat here Abbie while we wait for Laura to do as she's told." Abbie sat down and her mouth gaped open in disbelief. Hearing the stories about what they had got up to was far different from seeing it played out before her. The three looked at each other, nobody moved. Giving in to the inevitable Laura reached behind her back and slid down the zip letting the dress drop to the ground. Abbie let out a slight gasp. "Oh no, that's normal, she's not allowed panties." Amelia walked over to her. "Nice garter belt, where did you get that?"

"I don't know, it was a present from Andrew."

"Good choice. I must remember to ask him. See men do have some uses. Spread your legs a little further, hands behind your back." Laura complied. "There you are Abbie, it's all true. What do you think?" There was no reply. "Turn around slowly, let Abbie see what a wonderful body you have." She took a deep breath and slowly turned, careful to avoid eye contact with Abbie as she went. The embarrassment knotted her stomach and she felt the heat of her blush rise but she was determined to do as she was told. "Go and lean back on the desk keeping your legs spread."

Amelia waited. "See how good she is Abbie. People don't believe that some women enjoy being told to do things like this but Laura does, as you can see. The kinkier it is and the more shameful it is, the more she likes it. Isn't that true Laura?" There was no reply. "Laura, tell Abbie that you like being made to do dirty shameful things to your body." She waited for Laura to comply.

"Yes. Yes it's true." She looked Amelia in the eye in a pointless show of bravado.

"You can start now," Amelia said.

"Start what?" Laura asked, knowing full well what she meant. Amelia turned to Abbie.

"Do you masturbate Abbie?" The unexpected question shocked her.

"That's non of your business," she snapped out the reply but her blushing let the guilt show through.

"Yes I thought so. Laura does too, she loves it. You'd like to see wouldn't you?"

"No. I don't want to see. And you have no right making her do these things."

"No? Perhaps you'd like her to please you instead. Does your boyfriend do that for you? Laura's very good with her tongue. Which would you like?" Laura closed her eyes, as the shame washed over her and her excitement grew.

"I'm not gay!" Abbie shrieked, "I'm not into women."

"Very well, masturbate it is then." She turned to Laura. "Come on, get going, and make it sexy."

"What! I can't. Not here, now." Abbie jumped to her rescue.

"You can't make her do that now, you just can't."

"It's okay Abbie, I'll do it." Laura told her, as she tried to calm her. "It's okay, really." Tentatively she lowered her hand and rubbed her fingers along her moist lips.

"You see Abbie when she's a good girl she gets rewarded. But I think the obedience is just an excuse for her, it justifies her wanton behaviour and provides an outlet for her secret desires. She wants to give others sexual pleasure as much as she enjoys her own." Laura continued to stroke between her legs, concentrating on the swollen nub. Amelia continued speaking to Abbie. "She takes a pride in obeying, in having the willpower to carry out these disgraceful tasks--see for yourself."

It was all true and, as she stood there in her own office Laura realised how low she had fallen. Arousal had once again taken control of her logical thought, made evident by the copious flow of juices and audible moans. Despite the pleasure, she felt like crawling away to hide her shame. As she felt the inevitable end approach, Amelia spoke. "Stop." Desperate for completion, Laura pretended not to hear. "I said stop, now." The raised voice had the desired effect and Laura reluctantly complied. An unexpected anger rose within her. Getting so close then being denied seemed worse to her than having them watch her orgasm. She felt more used and it increased her humiliation, but she was grateful for it. She wouldn't have to suffer the guilt and regret which inevitably followed an intense climax, she could let the tension build until she satisfied herself later. Amelia saw the anger in Laura's eyes.

"Thank you Abbie, I'll take it from here." She stood and opened the door, dismissing Abbie once she had served her purpose. Turning from the door Amelia moved quickly to stop Laura getting dressed. "I didn't say you could dress." She tore the dress from Laura's grip and threw it to the floor.

"You had no right to come here making me do that, no right at all." Laura began to sob.

"I have every right, and you know it." Amelia remained calm.

Laura reached down for her dress and between sobs she continued to shout.

"I'm finished with all this, and I don't care about the stupid bloody game. I've never been so embarrassed in my life." Amelia grabbed her, pushing her back against the desk. "Get away from me Amelia, I mean it..."

"Shh...Shh..." Amelia tried to calm her.

Between sobs Laura finally managed to speak. "Don't... don't you ever...do that...to me again."

"We'll see, shush now." Laura felt Amelia's fingers slide down her still heaving tummy before roughly forcing their way between her legs. Laura continued to struggle and protest.

"No...don't...please." The anger had subsided and she felt the arousal return. Amelia continued to thrust her fingers into the slippery opening.

"Tell me you loved being treated like that." She looked into Laura's teary eyes.

"I didn't. Please don't...ahh..." Laura was lost. Amelia's continued efforts caused the sensations to build.

"Admit you loved it. Tell me you want me to carry on."

"Please...please carry on. Ohh...y...yes." She was getting close again. Amelia relaxed her efforts.

"You like pleasing me don't you Laura."

"Yes..." the breathless reply could barely be heard.

"And you want to continue pleasing me don't you."

"Yes...oh yes..." her sobbing continued.

"And now you'd like me to make you come wouldn't you." Amelia smiled in triumph.

"Yes please." She begged between the sobs.

Amelia withdrew her hand and released Laura. "I don't think so, not now, you don't deserve it." Her voice was cold and matter of fact. "Perhaps next time you'll be better behaved and show me a little more respect." She made her way to the door and quietly left.

Laura slipped to the floor, her dress gripped tightly around her, overcome with a fresh fit of sobbing. Her lust remained unsatisfied, her body ached and she despised herself for giving in so easily. But most of all she hated to admit that Amelia was right, she did want to continue.

37

"And she made Abbie watch?" Andrew asked after Laura had relayed the whole story. She said that she didn't know if made was the right word, Abbie seemed more than keen to stay. Oh yes, she put up a bit of a show about leaving but it was half hearted at best. She could have walked out at any time. She told him that the whole episode had brought home to her the depth of her obligation to see this thing through. Even worse though, she had shouted at Amelia and swore that she was finished with the whole thing.

"And are you?" he asked.

"Of course not, it was just heat of the moment stuff--and the embarrassment." Andrew breathed a sigh of relief.

"So how was Amelia when she left, she's probably not used to being shouted at, or happy about people refusing her."

"She just said that next time I should show a little more respect."

"Quite right too, just what I'm always telling you."

As they talked it through Laura realised how foolish she had been. The treatment had turned her on, not at the time maybe, but now, the thought of it happening again made her hot. She also had to admit that she had developed a real passion for the lesbian encounters. There was a time when even the thought of doing some of the things she'd done recently would have filled her with revulsion. But recently they had moved beyond intriguing and into appealing.

"And how are you doing with all of this?" she asked. "I don't want you to feel that you're being left out."

"Left out?" he grabbed her and pulled her onto his lap. "Laura, You know how much you mean to me and you always have. What's changed now is that I think about you all the time. I love imagining what's going to happen to you. I love it when I know you're being used in some degrading way, and I love it afterwards when you get all embarrassed telling me about it. Hell Laura, I'm finding it hard to concentrate at work. That's how 'left out' I am."

"But do you think less of me, you know, for wanting it, and even liking being treated like this?"

"Being at the beck and call of Graham Weston like you are is the bravest thing I have ever seen you do. I don't think you appreciate what a strong person you have to be to keep going along with these tests. I couldn't do it, I'd have wimped out ages ago."

"Well I don't feel very brave," then she teasingly added, "but I'm glad my debasement turns you on so much."

"Oh it does, and as soon as you finish in the shower I'll demonstrate." She grabbed her pillow and hit him.

"Hey, watch the laptop, I'm studying the game, deciding the next move."

"Hey, you need to look at this," Andrew told her as she returned to the bedroom. "Graham is online and playing the game live, and I think we've got him."

"Are you serious?" Laura flopped down onto the bed so that she could see the screen. He turned it toward her and pointed out the key pieces.

"Look here. I think we can win if we can get rid of that knight." He pointed it out on the screen.

"You know I don't have a clue what you're talking about don't you."

"That doesn't matter, you just need to make the decision. Look, if we move our queen to there he can take it but if he does we will move this rook to here and...checkmate, we win."

"And will he do that?" she asked.

"Well he might not but he'd be in an even worse position if he doesn't."

"So let me get this straight. You think you can win, that means the game would be finished and we didn't quit so we wouldn't have to sell him our share of the business?"

"Right."

"So what's the problem, what do I have to decide?"

"We'd be sacrificing the queen, the most valuable piece on the board, and you'd have to get it back and we're already missing a pawn." He waited for her response.

"Andrew, look what's happened to me so far while getting these bits back, is one more going to make much difference? What else can they do?" Exciting possibilities flashed through her mind.

"Yes but that's not the point. The point is, when is the whole thing over? How long do we have after winning the game, to find and return the pieces?"

"I see what you mean. But look, the most important thing is to win, then we keep the business and we're no worse off. If we can get the other bits in time then we'll have his shares as well, and that's a bonus. So I say do it now, try and win the game."

"You're the boss." He moved his piece and Weston responded as predicted. Andrew moved the queen and Weston took it. "He's done it, he took the queen." A beaming smile spread across his face. "Move the rook sideways, and checkmate!"

"Is that it?" Laura asked unable to believe they had won.

"Yes, yes, yes. Whoopee. We've done it." He threw the laptop down the bed and jumped on Laura. They hugged and rolled around while the full impact of winning sank in.

"You did it, you bloody did it, you clever man." She planted a row of kisses all round his forehead.

"There you are you see," Andrew said, "ye of little faith." He reached for the laptop. "I had to do all the hard work while you just messed about, enjoying yourself."

"You cheeky devil, I'll have--"

Andrew interrupted her, "Look look look, a message." They both waited for it to come through. When it loaded, Andrew read it out "Congratulations. Beaten fair and square. Brave decision to lose your queen. If she were mine I would place a higher value on her. I look forward to settling up."

"What does he mean, place a higher value on her?" Laura asked.

"Ignore him, he's just messing with us because he lost."

"And what's 'settling up' mean?"

Laura was convinced that Weston's message contained some sort of hidden warning, designed to initiate feelings of unease, and it was working. Whatever it was he had planned she knew it would push her way beyond what she had experienced so far. What neither he, nor Andrew knew was that a secret dark place, deep inside her, longed to find out. With the ending of the game she knew that the associated tasks would also soon finish. The thought left her with an empty feeling, and she couldn't immediately see a way of filling the void.

38

The following morning two unannounced visitors arrived at Laura's office. "This is Abbie," Amelia told The Colonel, "the poor victim in this unfortunate matter. Is Laura in?" she asked. Taken by surprise Abbie stumbled through a reply.

"Yes...yes of course, I'll just let her know. Just a moment please." Abbie slipped through the door, opening it as little as possible in the process.

"Laura, Laura, they're here, Amelia and that horrible man who spanked you." Laura leaped from her chair. The unexpected turn of events seemed so contrary to the elation they had enjoyed not an hour ago as Laura shared her news of the win and the end of the game. "I thought it was all over," Abbie said.

"Well they're probably not here to congratulate me, and there are still two pieces outstanding, best show them in I suppose." She quickly checked and straightened her clothing, due more to habit than necessity. As Abbie showed them in Laura got the impression that the Colonel was genuinely pleased to see her.

"Laura, it's been so long, how are you?" he said, with a slight bow, as he kissed the back of her hand. The unexpected gesture rattled her. She felt it was a bluff, designed to put her off guard. Perhaps they were there for innocent reasons she thought, but hoped not--she would be very disappointed if that were the case. Abbie turned and headed for the door.

"Oh don't leave Abbie, you're the reason we're here," Amelia said, with a warm smile.

"I am, why?"

"Tell her Laura." Her blank look was quite genuine.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean."

"Laura would like to apologize to you Abbie for her disgraceful behaviour," Amelia said, then she turned to The Colonel. "Laura insisted on masturbating in front of Abbie, right here in her office, shameful."

"I did not!" Laura exclaimed, "you made me."

"See, and there's another example of that unfortunate attitude I was telling you about. I don't mind it really though, I like a submissive with a bit of backbone. I like to look on it as a challenge. But, we do need to correct her attitude, we can't have her corrupting young women like Abbie here."

"So we thought you might like to punish her Abbie." Colonel mason added.

"Punish her! Me? No thank you." Abbie crossed her arms as if to finalize the point.

"Ah, we thought that might be the case. Never mind." Amelia took the phone from her bag and dialled a number.

"Good morning Graham...yes, fine thank you...yes we're there now... I don't think so, no." She dropped the phone away from her ear and turned to Abbie. "Abbie do you want to punish Laura?"

"I've already said, I'm having nothing to do with your perverted games," Abbie replied, turning her head away and pouting. Amelia put the phone back to her ear.

"I don't think she does, no...of course, just a minute." She passed the phone to Laura.

"H...hello...yes...no she doesn't...because she's my friend...you wouldn't...please, no...okay, yes." She turned the phone off and handed it back to a smiling Amelia, who was obviously aware of what was going on.

"Go on then," she said. Laura turned to Abbie, and very hesitantly managed to speak.

"Abbie...I...I'm very sorry for my disgraceful behaviour,"

"And," Amelia prompted.

"And will you please punish me for it." Abbie looked shocked. "Please." Laura pleaded.

"No! I can't, I won't."

"Very well," Amelia broke in, "as we thought. Colonel, if you wouldn't mind." She made her way around the desk and sat in Laura's chair.

"Off with the skirt Laura," The Colonel commanded, "and lean over the desk." Without hesitation she complied. Before making her way to the desk she looked at Abbie and mouthed a silent 'please'. The Colonel made a big show of slowly removing his jacket before neatly folding it and placing it carefully on a chair. Then he undid the buttons on his cuffs and neatly rolled each sleeve back two turns. From the shoulder bag he'd been carrying he removed a fierce looking leather strap.

"Open your legs farther," he ordered, tapping her ankles with his foot. "Grip the front of the desk." Amelia wound her fingers into Laura's hair. There was no pain or even pulling but she knew she'd be unable to rise from her position.

"How many did he say you were to have?" he asked Laura.

"Twelve." Came the feint reply.

He then turned to Abbie. "And you want me to do it, yes?"

"I don't want you to, no. Don't make this look like it's my choice," Abbie told him.

"I'm sure she'd rather you than me but...it's up to you." He snapped the belt then settled himself into a comfortable position.

Laura closed her eyes and braced herself in anticipation of the blow. The wait was short. A brief swishing sound preceded the pain as a sharp line of fire cut into her flesh. Nobody was more surprised than herself when she heard the scream. Following a natural reaction to get away from the torment resulted in a new, different pain as she tried, unsuccessfully to tear her hair from Amelia's grasp.

Abbie covered her mouth with her hand not believing what she was witnessing. She squeezed her thighs together in a vain attempt to take away some of Laura's pain.

"See, I'm sure she'd rather you did it." The Colonel told her before raising his arm in preparation for the second blow. The new line landed just below the first, a deep red mark instantly appeared where the two overlapped. Abbie found the guttural cry it generated more heart wrenching than the first.

"All right, all right," Abbie cried, "stop, please. I'll do it." Knowing she could lessen Laura's suffering by volunteering had to be better than watching the scene play through to the end. A knowing smile passed between the two perpetrators. They didn't mind that the pain wouldn't be as great, the real punishment for Laura was the humiliation of having her naked rear strapped by her friend.

The strap felt strange in Abbie's hand. The leather was warm and much stiffer than she expected. She looked down at it, and then across at Laura's naked buttocks. The two lines were now bright red with purple marks where they overlapped. At least she wouldn't have to suffer any more of that. "There's ten more to go," she heard The Colonel say, "You'd better get started." Standing to one side of Laura she slowly raised her arm before bringing it down with a light swish. The strap made a loud snapping sound as it struck home. Laura remained in position.

"No, no no. That won't do at all," he said, "she needs to be punished for her disgraceful behaviour. This isn't a game you know." He rose from the chair. "Give it back to me and I'll finish the job properly." Abbie panicked.

"No, no. Please, I can do it, really." She waited until he sat back down before raising the belt again. The second stroke made far more of an impact. Laura jerked forward and gave a slight moan. Abbie was taken by a strange sense of pride in the achievement. She went straight into the third stroke and drew a similar reaction.