Eighty One - Laura's Story Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The tightening in her throat made her choke and the prospect of having to perform oral sex on another woman horrified her almost as much as being forced to do it thrilled her. "Go ahead," was all Amelia had to say.

As her face neared the target Laura closed her eyes and used her tongue to wet her lips. First contact with the warm, moist flesh had shocked her and the hair had tickled her top lip. Crouching at her side, Amelia whispered some advice. "Just do what you like having done to you." She loved it when Andrew teased her, ran his tongue along her lips, flicked around her clit and then moved on, and it seemed as though the plump woman appreciated it as well.

When Laura felt the woman push herself forward she took it as her cue to probe deeper. Sliding her tongue in as far as possible she pressed her face onto the warm flesh. The outer edges of the distended lips felt cool against her cheeks and she wondered if hers were like that, she must remember to ask Andrew.

Small groaning sounds could be heard from above and the plump thighs began to move as the woman ground her sex against Laura's face. Liquid started to seep into Laura's mouth and the taste of the woman became more pungent, that was something else to ask Andrew about.

The groaning turned to moaning, interspersed with expletives and praise. The hips moved faster and pressed harder as Laura moved her attention to the swollen, red nub. Gentle nipping with her teeth and pulling with her lips forced the body to stiffen and contract, she knew that feeling very well. After swallowing down the fresh flow of bitter liquid she eased off her efforts, culminating in gentle licks, almost loving kisses, as Amelia's tender fingers softly caressed her hair.

"You're good with that tongue young lady," the woman said, and then with a smile she added, "and that reluctance soon passed didn't it. My God, I thought you were going to make me pass out. It looks like pleasuring women turns you on." The onlookers laughed and Laura cringed from the shame. In front of all those people she'd got carried away, blurring the lines between forced and eager. She had enjoyed giving pleasure to another woman. She could feel the sticky juices drying on her face and desperately wanted to satisfy the throbbing down below. She hoped that her Grandmother wasn't looking down on her.

Since the announcement that the main event would start shortly a low hum of anticipation had hung in the air. Mistress's straightened their clothing and their slaves returned to kneel at their side. The waitress's continued to replenish drinks and clear away empty glasses.

Amelia frequently leaned over to whisper, discretely keeping Laura informed. "This could be your make or break," she said, "some are lucky, some aren't." That particular piece of information however, did little to inform or comfort. Once all those present had returned to the room and settled, the proceedings began.

"Good evening ladies," the mistress of ceremonies said, in order to bring the meeting to order. "As we all know we are here once again to settle the dues for this month. I guess it seems to come around faster for some of us than others." Polite laughter could be heard from some of the mistress's. "As usual the first draw will decide which of us will recover the debt and the second will decide who will pay the debt. Good luck everybody." She then called for one of the waitress's to bring a glass bowl from the bar. Making a point of showing the number on each ball she dropped all eight into the bowl. The girl who had brought the bowl was asked to turn her head, swirl the balls and pick one at random. She then passed the ball to the mistress. "Who's number four?"

"I am." A slim dark haired woman answered. Laura heard a sharp intake of breath from more than one source and general murmuring around the room. She looked up to Amelia who quietly answered her unasked question.

"She has a reputation for being cruel, quite sadistic in fact. Although there will be one or two here who will now be hoping they're chosen." Laura frowned, conveying her disbelief. Amelia's slow nod confirmed it to be true.

"Surely none of them would want that," Laura said looking around the room, "they all look so...so normal."

"So do you, go's to show you never can tell doesn't it."

The ramifications hit Laura. If she was lucky enough to be chosen she would earn the chess piece, but at what cost? 'Quite sadistic,' what the hell did that mean? Her apprehension grew.

"Now then," the woman announced, "all eight balls are back in the bowl, so if you wouldn't mind, dear." The young girl drew out another ball. Laura expected her heart to beat its way out of her chest. The woman looked at the ball then slowly looked around the room, drawing out the tension. Laura pushed her clenched fists into the soft carpet in an effort to stop her hands from shaking.

"Number three." Audible sighs of relief could be heard around the room. To her left Laura saw the unfortunate subject rise. She was tall and slim, bordering on skinny even. Her breasts could only be described as small but the aureole's large and dark with hard, pronounced nipples. Her long dark hair had been taken up into a tight ponytail, highlighting the immaculately made up face. The distinctive aquiline nose and dark eyes--hinting of Mediterranean origins--suited her and formed a major factor in her attraction. She made her way to the front and stood facing the gathering.

"Are you willing to pay for the pleasure these ladies have received this month?" she was asked, the mistress sweeping a hand toward the kneeling submissives.

"Yes Ma'am"

"Very well." The mistress spoke to the young girl who had been holding the bowl, who then went over to the winning mistress. She also spent a few moments speaking quietly to the girl who then nodded, returned to the front and took hold of the woman's chain before leading her from the room. Keeping her hands behind her back and her head held high she walked from the room with grace and dignity, but as she passed, Laura could see the fear in her eyes.

"Never mind," Amelia said, smiling, "perhaps you'll get another chance, but only if you want to of course."

The room hummed with chatter as they all awaited the return of the chosen victim. Ever since the draw Laura had been considering whether to accept disappointment or relief as her primary emotion. It was true that for the time being the chance to win back the outstanding pawn had eluded her but she had to question whether or not that was a bad thing. Securing the pawn now would eradicate future opportunities to try again.

An expectant hush rapidly spread through the room as the bedroom door opened. All heads turned to watch the wretched figure emerge. The ankle boots with impossibly high heels made walking a trial. Each step became a test of balance especially without the use of her arms which were secured by wrist cuffs to a ring at the back of the wide, stiff collar. The silk stocking pulled tightly over her head had distorted her facial features leaving the formally attractive woman unrecognisable. Over the stocking, black tape had been wound very tightly around her head distorting her jaw and forming a very effective if uncomfortable gag.

Laura noted the facial expressions of those who watched the slow, agonized walk. Some with half screwed up faces sympathized with her plight, others were wide eyed, their tongues slowly wetting their lips, clearly relishing the spectacle before them.

Eventually she reached the long narrow table strategically placed before the audience. A gentle tug on her collar passed as the unspoken instruction to lean forward, pressing her small breasts onto the polished mahogany surface. The discomfort probably turned to relief as her slim legs and ankles no longer bore her weight on those perilous heels. With her head fixed below the table and her ankles stretched obscenely wide and bound to the table legs, movement became impossible. Every so often she would raise her head, no doubt hoping to learn a little of her fate, but the strain on her neck soon became too much and her head dropped back over the side. They say that the anticipation and the agony of the wait were worse than the outcome, she would soon find out how wrong that was.

The victim couldn't have seen her assailant approach from behind; the only clue to her arrival being the hush of expectation which spread through the room. Casually flexing a thin metal rod the mistress took up her position, carefully adjusted her footing, checked her balance and lined up the first stroke. The graceful movement looked effortless as the long rod whistled through the air before meeting the taught flesh with a loud 'thwap'. For a split second the silence was deafening, before an eerie howl filled the room. The next stroke landed before the sound dissipated causing the volume to return to its previous level. The horrifying shrieks seemed to spur on the attacker fuelling her sadistic desire to cause further suffering. Before long the woman's futile struggling diminished as exhaustion overcame her ineffective attempts to avoid the ceaseless barrage of slashes. Even though the tape gag reduced the volume of the screaming and shrieking the level of suffering the poor woman experienced was obvious. As each lash from the rod found its target her head thrashed from side to side causing sweat and saliva to fly in all directions. The juices flowing from between her legs were spread nearly as far by the impact of the rod.

The mistress's years of experience confirmed just the right moment when the victim had been taken beyond a point where she thought she could endure no more, but only for that occasion, and the punishment stopped.

It took several minutes before the crying and sobbing reduced to a constant mucus driven snivel. The woman's own mistress knelt beside her, cleared the damp mass of tangled hair from her face and whispered words of praise and support as she commiserated over her suffering.

As the victim slowly regained her composure, Amelia bent to whisper in Laura's ear. "Crawl over there and comfort her, she deserves to benefit from your new skills." Without hesitation, Laura got down on all fours to make the short journey. As she approached she was taken aback by the close up view of the tortured flesh. Deep red welts with white edges criss crossed the area, some just starting to weep where the skin had been broken. The woman's slim build and lack of flesh on her buttocks left the folds of her sex prominent and vulnerable. In an expression of sympathy Laura sucked in air when she noticed that one or two of the blows had landed directly across the puffy lips leaving angry purple blotches. The sensitive ring of her anus had not been spared either; she was going to be very uncomfortable for a few days.

Laura knelt, her face just inches from the woman's private parts. For a brief moment she stared at the damaged flesh, conflicting emotions racing through her mind. Sympathy, fascination and envy all vied for precedence. She reached forward and, using both hands, ran her fingers gently down the length of the swollen lips. The unexpected touch made the woman flinch. The lips felt soft, warm and moist. It was a beautiful feeling. She took one finger higher and traced a path around the small round opening. The muscle contracted closing tight before it relaxed and opened again, almost welcoming an intruder.

It seemed so natural to move forward and use her tongue to provide some small relief. The juices were strong and tangy, was that the taste of fear or arousal? Laura couldn't believe anybody could be aroused during such a beating. She continued to sweep her tongue along the outer labia and over the engorged clitoris until all traces of the bitter liquid were removed, only to be replaced by the sweet taste of fresh juices.

Even with her limited movement the woman managed to gyrate her hips enough to push herself backwards, encouraging the continuation of Laura's enthusiastic attention. The unspoken appreciation of her efforts spurred Laura on. Plunging her tongue deep inside the hot opening she continued to experience all of the new tastes, textures and pleasures she had previously been missing out on.

Moving up she used her tongue to explore the smaller opening. Tentative at first she used just the tip to stimulate the puckered flesh, amused at how she could make it contract with each light touch. Her own arousal soon got the better of her, dispelling those long held perceptions of right and wrong. With a strong push she broke through the muscles' resistance and continued the pleasuring she had bestowed on the lower opening.

With Laura's tongue darting back and forth between the two centres of pleasure, new sensations surged through the woman's body. The pain and suffering gave way to a frenzy of sexual fulfilment which made it a price worth paying.

Laura felt the woman pushing back against her face, no doubt desperate to extract every last scrap of pleasure from her reward. In response, Laura used her hands to open the lips as far as possible exposing the inflamed clitoris to her renewed attention. Almost as soon as she started, the woman's head lifted, her back arched and her legs shook as a powerful orgasm ripped through her ravaged body.

With ever more gentle caresses Laura slowly brought the woman back into the real world. The pride she felt in making another woman have such a powerful orgasm brought a smile to her face. She wondered whether Andrew felt the same or whether he viewed it as a duty or a chore, she must add that to the ask list.

As Amelia picked up her lead to take Laura away the woman made the effort to turn her head, desperate to see who had been responsible for providing her with such pleasure. Kneeling back at Amelia's feet, Laura watched as the woman was released and led toward the bedroom. The stocking mask was a mess, smeared with lipstick, mascara and tears but Laura still saw the distorted face smile as she passed.

They sat for some time before Amelia turned to Laura and whispered, "you can go and get cleaned up and dressed now if you like, I'll wait here for you." Laura rose to leave as Amelia added, "By the way, you were great tonight. I know you missed out on your chess piece but I hope you choose to come back." Laura smiled, slowly nodded her head then made her way to the bedroom.

The other woman was still in the bathroom leaning over the vanity unit and applying her make-up, her hair still damp from the shower. Dressed only in stockings and heels the evidence of her beating was clearly visible. With the arousal of the scene now in the past, it felt a little awkward to come face to face with her. What do you say to a woman you have just been having sex with? You've just had your tongue in her most intimate places Laura told herself, her juices are still drying on your face.

She needn't have worried. As soon as the woman saw Laura in the mirror she put down her make-up, turned and went to her. "Laura, isn't it?" Laura nodded. "Thank you so much," she hugged Laura, "you were fabulous, I needed that and you were so good." Her classy accent seemed so out of keeping with the evenings activities.

"Are you OK?" Laura inquired.

"Sore, but I'll recover. My number came out the month before last as well, that's the way things go sometimes. I wouldn't miss it for anything though." She then leaned in close to whisper. "My toys are going to get a bashing for weeks off this." They both giggled. Laura was soon put at ease as the two shared their thoughts and feelings about the evening.

"I wish I had the nerve to show my submission like you and put myself forward to take what you did."

"You did. If your number had been drawn out you'd have had no choice but to take it. When it's happening you'd do anything for it to stop, you swear you won't put yourself in that position ever again but after the event, when reality returns, so do the inevitable urges and you keep coming back for more. I suppose really it's a small price to pay for the benefits, and to be honest, I secretly hope my number comes out."

At shortly after one in the morning Amelia dropped Laura off. Andrew was still up awaiting her return. They drank coffee and raided the fridge to pick at some leftovers while she excitedly told him the story of what had happened. Some parts he wanted repeating and probed for more detail. He seemed to be very okay with her new lust for the female body. She told him that she had surprised herself, once she got over the misguided and long held beliefs of what was right and wrong.

"Ready for bed then?" Andrew said, after he had digested every last scrap of titillating information.

"Yes, I think I am, but don't expect to get any sleep for a while. There's one area that's been badly neglected tonight, and I think you're just the man to put that right."

36

"Laura there's a lady here to see you," Abbie said, poking her head round the door.

"Who is it?" she asked, without looking up from her computer.

"It's Amelia Chambers." Laura almost jumped from her chair--that got her attention. Abbie nodded her head vigorously while silently mouthing 'it's her, she's here.' Laura tugged down her skirt and straightened her blouse collar. "Shall I send her in?" she asked aloud.

"Of course, thank you Abbie."

Amelia breezed through the door in her usual confident manner. "I was just in the area so I thought I'd pop along and see how you were," she said, "nice offices, and staff". They spent a few minutes exchanging small talk and general chit chat before Amelia brought the conversation round to the real purpose of her visit.

"So how are you feeling after our little night out?"

"I'm good, I enjoyed it. I got away lightly though, didn't I? I mean what if my number had been picked out, I don't know what I'd have done."

"Oh come on, we both know what you'd have done, you're a player in all this and you know it." Without saying it aloud Laura had to agree, and more importantly she felt proud to be included.

"I'm still a little confused with how this is all panning out and how I feel about it though." It was true, she'd spent a lot of time thinking things through without arriving at any solid conclusions. She felt that she'd been dragged into a whole new world where there seemed to be different rules and values. Finding herself more and more under the control of Weston and his associates didn't disturb her in the way it should, quite the opposite in fact. It seemed that their control was seeping into all aspects of her life, even there at her office during the working day--and the thought excited her.

"Anyway," Laura said, "you could have called me to ask all this, so why are you really here?" She had been around those perplexing people for long enough to know that there was nearly always a hidden agenda, and probably not to Laura's advantage.

"Straight to the point. I like that." Amelia said perching on the edge of the desk. "Don't be so suspicious, can't I just call in to see you with no ulterior motive?" Laura doubted it but said nothing. Amelia continued. "By the way, that Abbie's a cute one isn't she."

"You keep your hands off her, she's naive and trusting." Laura quipped.

"Oh I doubt it but we'll see. Does she know about the game and what you've been up to?"

"It might have come up." Laura said hesitantly.

"And what does she think about it?" As Amelia asked, a devious smirk spread across her face.

"She didn't say much." Amelia expected just such a non committal answer.

"Well let's see for ourselves shall we." Laura panicked as Amelia headed toward the door.

"No! Please. Amelia, she works for me, and she's my friend. Don't do anything, please?"

"I love it when you beg, but you know it won't do you any good." She continued walking over to the door and called. "Abbie, would you come in here for a minute please." Abbie joined them, looking a little puzzled. "Hi Abbie, Laura tells me you know about our little arrangement, is that so?" Abbie looked to Laura for guidance. A slight nod told her to tell the truth.