Eighty One - Laura's Story Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia offered encouragement as she sat at the desk, still holding onto Laura's hair. "Much better, but you could still put in more effort, she'll thank you for it."

Laura's sobbing caused by the first two strokes had subsided, to be replaced by a quiet "oh" or "ah" after each stroke. She wanted to give enough reaction to let them know she was feeling it but not enough to appear fake. Playing games like that would be seen through straight away and The Colonel would at best take over and at worst start the whole process again.

By the time Abbie had delivered the seventh and eighth strokes she had acquired a taste for the activity and Laura's groans required no exaggeration. She even tried to spread her aim over as wide an area as possible to see the red bloom develop. After the latter strokes she particularly liked waiting to see the moist puffy lips slowly reappear after the buttock muscles relaxed and the pain dissipated.

As she raised her arm once more The Colonel intervened. "I'm so sorry to spoil your fun my dear but unfortunately she's already had twelve. Maybe he saw a flicker of disappointment on her face as he added, "perhaps another time, eh?"

"No, there won't be another time," Abbie snapped defensively, handing back the belt.

"I think that concludes our business here for today, don't you Colonel?" Amelia asked, as she released Laura's hair. "You can stay like that until we've gone and Abbie says you can get up, and well done." She gently kissed the top of Laura's head.

The Colonel already had his sleeves buttoned and was straightening his jacket. "Hope to see you again soon Laura, and thank you for your assistance young lady," Colonel Mason said, "most enjoyable. Good day to you both." And with that they casually strolled out of the office.

When they heard the door close Abbie turned and looked at Laura still bent over the desk. Her bottom looked slightly swollen and the marks were turning darker by the minute. Laura was tensing and releasing her leg muscles, trying to ease the discomfort. The sight filled Abbie with horror. She had got carried away and done that to her friend. She tried to ignore the illicit excitement she felt.

"Well? Can I get up now?" Laura asked from the desk.

"Oh, yes sorry, of course you can." Laura slowly rose from the awkward position and rubbed her abused bottom. "Are you okay?" Abbie's guilt was apparent from her voice.

"Yes, I'm fine. Is that the first time you've done that? It didn't feel like it."

"Of course it was," she said with a smile on her face, "don't be such a baby." She made her way back to her own office. "I'll get back to work then and let you sort yourself out." Before she closed the door she added, "And if I have any trouble from you today you know what to expect young lady."

"Abbie Ward, I worry about you sometimes."