Eine Kleine Nackte Musik

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All ok Emma and Liz?"

I just nodded as Liz did her whole confident -in-any-situation thing. Apparently, she had worked through her nudity hang ups just like I had. "Absolutely. This is unusual but I am really getting used to it!"

He laughed, "me too! Honestly, I have never done anything like this before, but when you asked me to come, I thought it made sense. You know, considering the job."

He then turned to me, "you look very comfortable Emma."

I laughed, "um, not quite. A few days ago, I would have never dreamed of doing anything like this."

He smiled reassuringly, "well you both look very comfortable in your own skin." His expression dropped, "oh, sorry, that probably came across as creepy, didn't it?"

Liz shook her head, "nope! I am pretty sure the two of us like compliments. Just don't start commenting on specific body parts!"

He laughed, "I promise." He then added, "but honestly, you both are so beautiful. I hope you don't mind me saying it."

I felt my cheeks redden. I could see Liz's do the same, "now you are making an old lady blush!"

"Pfft. Old lady. Not sure what you are talking about." He paused. "This may come off as creepy too, but have either of you considered having your picture taken? You know, like modeling?"

I paused. Maybe too long. And so did Liz.

"Now it sounds like I am a player. Really, I am a photographer wherever I go, seeing shots, seeing beautiful things to capture. You two are beautiful and would be lovely to capture."

"Naked?" Liz finally came out of her thoughts.

"Well, yes. But you two would be beautiful clothed too, but yes . . ."

Part of me thought that proposal felt one step too far. I didn't want photographic evidence of my body floating around somewhere, did I? But then part of me felt REALLY turned on by that thought.

I glanced at Liz. She looked at me. And her expression seemed to mirror my thoughts.

"Let's get through the wedding first, then we can see what kind of Playboy modeling is in our future." Liz grinned at him and tried to defuse things with a joke, but I could hear her conflict in her voice.

"Of course. Not trying to make you uncomfortable. Completely in your court."

And then the conversation continued. Even if Marco's proposal could have been the opening line of some pornographer recruiting unsuspecting new actresses, it still intrigued me. And I don't think he meant anything nefarious by it.

Did he want both of us to be there? At the same time? Maybe he wanted to shoot some sensual lesbian porn. Not my thing. But turning a guy on was.

I felt a squeeze on my hand and looked over to Liz. She had asked me something and I had missed it.

"Sorry Liz. Was in my own world a bit." Marco had left to refill drinks.

"It's ok sweetie, I have been thinking about the same thing." And with that she smiled. "Would be fun being a model, right?"

I nodded my head. "Something to think about."

I stared off in front of me for a moment as I considered what that might be like, having Marco's eyes studying my naked body as he tried to capture the perfect version of me. Gave me a few butterflies in my tummy as I thought about him moving closer.

Suddenly my eyes refocused and I was staring at Marco as he returned. Well, more specifically, I was staring right at a swinging part of him, moving back and forth as he walked towards me.

I looked down and felt the rush of blood to my face.

"Here are your refills ladies." I looked up and his eyes were definitely conveying lots of amusement. "Please enjoy yourself."

He smiled and sat back down.

When it came time to play music, I experienced an even higher jolt of a thrill. All was as it had been until I sat down and set the cello between my knees. The act of spreading my thighs, and thus my lower lips, as I set up to play, felt very erotic to me. Very taboo. Very exciting.

Initially I found it rather difficult to focus, but eventually all three of us fell into a groove with each other. Everyone seemed pleased with our music. Another success.

Before we left, Liz suggested we do another practice run with more people. She thought it made sense for us to visit the wedding location since it required 'textile free' participation. Several days ago this would have caused me to panic. Now? I felt so excited about it. A little nervous but mostly excited. So, it looked like we were going on a field trip on Friday.

++++++

After Liz dropped me off at my apartment, I couldn't strip fast enough. I desperately needed some more 'me time.' Marco, naked friends, proposal for naked modeling with Liz, spreading my thighs and playing music - these all were sending my libido into overdrive.

I didn't even make it to my bedroom but rather ended up right on the couch. I had never hung up coverings on the windows in the living room, so in this situation it was possible that I had a few people observing me. Watching me as I moved my fingers along my clit. Watching me as I slid my fingers into the warmth and wetness, pumping, feeling full. Watching me as my back arched, my legs spread, showing this very vulnerable moment. Watching me as the fits of orgasm quickly overtook me and caused my body to at one time jolt and shortly after to quiver.

And then I experienced embarrassment and shyness. I moved quickly to my bedroom and laid down, covering myself with my sheet. To say I felt confused was an understatement. Conflicting emotions of feeling sexy and free and open set against shyness, embarrassment, vulnerability.

But shouldn't I enjoy myself? Be confident with my body? Shouldn't I enjoy who I am and not worry about what others thought of me? As I had paraded naked in front of friends and a stranger in the last few days, I felt this happiness at being open and able to live comfortably in my own skin.

And then there was the sexual awakening. It had been quite a while since I had last had sex, and when I did it was adequately enjoyable at best, rarely resulting in an orgasm. I had experienced more intense explosive orgasms with just my fingers in the last three days than with two years of dating Kevin. I don't think the nudity and the sex were necessarily equally connected as much as the second just was one of the results of the first. Well I should say sexy feelings as I actually wasn't actually having any sex. More of a desire to do so. And the taboos and shyness about sex were mostly going away, well except right after my orgasm and my awareness of being on display to a full city.

Regardless of all of that, I liked the new confident sexy open carefree me.

I turned on my side, curled up under my sheets and drifted off with a silly smile on my face.

++++++

It took us a bit over an hour to reach the resort as it turned out to be pretty removed from civilization (not surprisingly). Marco couldn't come (sadly for me and Liz both) as he actually worked a few jobs with wedding photographer being mostly a side gig, so it really just ended up being us four ladies - Liz, me, Sophie and Lily.

Lily thought it would be great to be mostly undressed by the time we got away from civilization. That girl had really morphed into an exhibitionist. So, once we saw mostly just trees we started casually removing clothing. Lily won the quickest stripping contest as she only had on a dress with nothing underneath. Sophie took the longest having opted to wear panties and bra in addition to jeans and top.

Slightly erotically, Liz got me to undress her a bit as she drove. Her skirt completely unhooked and easily slipped off. Her panties, well I had to slip them down for her. And I held the wheel as she removed her top and bra.

That was how we found ourselves as four naked women driving down a backcountry two-lane road for about twenty minutes before reaching the resort. It felt exhilarating. We laughed the whole time.

We passed through the unassuming resort entrance and headed back into the woods. Honestly, the resort itself could have been in a magazine. Beautiful log buildings littered the few rolling hills connected by well paved roads and walking paths through a garden like landscape.

We drove up to the main lodge and paused very briefly. Was I ready? I glanced around. We all apparently thought the same thing. Lily grinned first. Then Liz. Then me. Finally, Sophie.

And just like that we all exited the car and strolled up the lodge steps.

We met the owner of the resort, Marie. She seemed to be almost the same age as Lily, a bit rounder and a lot tanner. Her husband, Stanley, looked like a male version of his wife. Such a sweet little jolly couple.

Marie immediately hugged us all. I actually started getting used to naked hugging. It felt like I moved from being ok with being seen naked to being touched naked. And no, it was not sexual but instead just warm and sweet and nice. Maybe naked hugging with men would be different, but Stanley really just smiled at us and grasped our hands in warm two-handed handshakes.

His eyes never dropped to check us out. I am guessing he met so many naked people that he might have grown so used to everyone like this that it lost its allure. Or maybe he just mastered the art of being very subtle. The reserved girl in me really appreciated his respect for us by not looking. The budding exhibitionist in me kinda wanted for him to check me out.

Marie escorted us around the property. Liz hooked her arm in mine as we walked around. The two of us seem to have grown closer during this experience, which has been great. Maybe it is because she 'came out' as a bit of an exhibitionist to me first. Even more likely, I had always acted as the liaison with Liz so she had already naturally grown closer to me than the others. This also let Sophie cling a bit to motherly Lily during our tour.

But I thought briefly how I actually enjoyed strolling around with Liz. This wasn't sexual, just felt really nice to be like this with her. Like I would like to do this kind of thing with friends more often.

Yep, we definitely had grown closer to each other.

Marie finally stopped at the event space at the resort. Such a beautiful spot, complete with a stage under a covered pavilion, a full-sized bar, plenty of space for dancing and tables and of course in door facilities right next to it. Honestly, the place looked perfect for an upscale wedding.

A rather elegant woman walked up to us as we stood gauging the location. Liz immediately moved toward her, exchanging kisses on cheeks in greeting.

"Girls, this is Vivian. Vivian, this is the trio - Emma, Lily and Sophie"

"A pleasure to meet you all." Vivian exuded high society. We had done enough of these weddings to know how this all works and met lots of people just like Vivian, with one difference. Vivian wore a large floppy stylish hat, large almost Audrey Hepburn sized sunglasses, a beautiful gold necklace with a jeweled pendant and nothing else.

Vivian probably was close to Liz's age, maybe a bit older. She stood tall and relatively thin but with a bit of a tummy and rather large breasts that hung a bit lower than Liz's. Her sharp-featured face, mostly concealed by her sunglasses, barely changed in our brief conversation. Her lips formed a smile at times but never really exuded warmth.

Vivian for all intents and purposes existed above us. She proved pleasant and engaging and respectful, but we were never going to be friends. And that's ok, because we were 'the help.'

Once Vivian, satisfied that we would do just fine, left and moved back to the lodge, Liz turned to us.

"Her daughter is Penelope, the bride. Penelope is absolutely gorgeous. And so is the groom, incidentally."

Marie began walking with us again, "yes Vivian has been a member here for a long time. Her husband, William, is in the banking industry and was the first to join us. Penelope grew up coming here so essentially became a naturist too."

We started rounding back towards the main lodge, "of course the groom, Kenneth, and his family are not naturists so this experience will come as a bit of a shock to at least half of the attendees. I am pretty sure Penelope is maybe not so secretly trying to convert people."

"I can understand how they may feel," I mumbled, but apparently a little too loud.

Marie turned and faced us, smiling in an understanding way, "Yes, I imagine this was a bit of a shock. I must say that you four seemed to have developed the knack for it and you look like you very much belong here."

She then chuckled, "well with a bit more sun you will."

We didn't see a lot of people wandering around the resort, but who we did see spanned the spectrum of ages and sizes. Some looked of the upper class of society, like Vivian, while others looked just like my neighbors. Some were older couples (I have discovered that there is nothing cuter than seeing an older couple walking naked hand-in-hand) while others were larger younger families.

The more people I saw the less self-conscious I became. I felt like I belonged. And I felt like all accepted me for who I was.

I glanced over my shoulder at Sophie and Lily, who had decided to copy Liz and I by walking arm in arm as we walked around the property. Lily smiled warmly at me while Sophie seemed distracted by the pool. We all seemed to fit in. I think playing that night has moved the wedding from an upcoming nightmare to a titillating anticipation.

Marie sat down with us in her office and discussed the bride's wishes regarding the music. Nothing she told us shocked or concerned us - all of her requests were standard fare. She then wanted to cover some logistics with Liz so Lily, Sophie and I decided to go to the pool and see if we could work on those needed tans. Marie sent us with three towels and some suntan lotion, especially seemingly concerned about Sophie's skin.

We laid about at the pool for an hour. I swam. We drank some girlie drinks with umbrellas in them. We ate some fruit. And we sadly left when it was time to go. Coming to the resort had been like going on a mini-vacation.

After making sure she had my contact information in case anything changed and she needed to get in touch with me, I hugged Marie on the way out the door.

We actually decided to not get dressed until we got further down the road. It just felt exciting. I kinda wanted to see if we could get all the way home but I don't think I was quite brave enough to do that.

We had two full weeks until the wedding, so we decided to do a few more practices on the specifically requested pieces. Liz joined us for those practice evenings I think only to spend time with other people naked. She had become a bit of a life styler. Lily's husband also stuck around.

++++++

I received a phone call about a week before the wedding.

"Em! It's Liz!" Liz sounded excited per usual.

"Hey Liz. Great to hear from you. What's up?"

"Hey, have you thought about what you are going to wear to the wedding?"

"Um . . . Liz . . . I have and I am pretty sure I am wearing nothing."

She laughed, "No, I mean what are you going to use for accessories!"

"Oh, of course. Um no. Just shoes I guess."

"Pfft. You are going shopping with me. Doing anything this afternoon?"

'Uh, no. I can go."

"Great! Pick you up in an hour. We can do lunch and find something that accentuates our naked beauty!"

We grabbed lunch at an Italian place downtown and then headed to the shoe place first.

She decided that Lily, Sophie and I should wear matching heels as it would be a great sexy way to pull the trio together. She figured we could select the footwear and we could just get them for the other two.

After trying on lots of options we settled on some really sexy black lace-up stilettos. I normally wouldn't get these because I really couldn't walk well in them, but they looked very elegant and pretty sexy, so I agreed. I would just need some practice.

I texted Lily and Sophie for shoe sizes, made our purchases and then moved on to a jewelry store. We had decided on dangling earrings with matching necklaces and bracelets as our target. We found some that worked well with the stilettos.

As we moved towards the sales counter, Liz worked her charm a bit. "Hello miss? Your name is . . ."

"Rachel, ma'am."

"Great, really nice to meet you Rachel. I am Liz and this is Emma. This is a bit of a crazy question, but do you happen to have a dressing room back there?"

The salesperson looked at us odd. "To have privacy while trying on a bracelet?" She paused, "sorry that sounded so rude."

Liz nodded and smiled, "it's ok. It's a fair question." She leaned forward, "we work weddings, Rachel, and we are supposed to work one in a week at a nudist resort. We just want to see how these stilettos and this jewelry worked together."

The sweet jewelry girl actually blushed, "oh ok. Um, how about the sales office in the back?"

"Yes! Thank you so much. I promise we aren't crazy. We just want to make sure."

We all headed back. "Sorry there is only the one office," she explained as we arrived.

"Oh no worries, we have hung out naked a bunch," she smiled and took me by the hand inside.

She laughed, "you do realize now she thinks we are going to be making out back here."

We undressed quickly. I slipped on the heels and slipped the jewelry on. She put hers on too.

I felt so crazy sexy. If I put my hair up in an elegant bun and worked on my makeup a bit, I thought it would look so good.

"Let's ask her opinion!"

"Liz w . . "

Too late, Liz stuck her head out the door, "Rachel?"

I heard the click click of heels coming back to the office. Liz just opened the door completely.

"Ok Rachel, we need your honest opinion now."

I could see poor Rachel's face. The bright red blush covered her cheeks as she stood shocked at the door.

"Rachel, we are going for sexy and elegant. Emma is the cellist in the musical trio and I am the wedding director. What do you think?"

Rachel tried to say something, but her eyes kept going back and forth between the two of us. This proved to be a very new step for me. Up until now I had been naked around other naked people (except for a brief time with Liz when I tried to coax her into my apparently new adopted lifestyle). But now, I felt really sexy and pretty turned on.

I mean, again, I am not into women but there was something crazy hot about being naked, with naked Liz, in front of a dressed woman.

"Wow . . . yeah. . . you two are so sexy."

"You aren't just saying that?" Her looking at us was crazy exciting.

"Oh my God no. You two look . . . amazing. I would love to be that brave. Honestly."

Liz grinned, "do you have your phone?"

Rachel numbly pulled it out of her pocket and held it up.

"Unlock it please." She did. Liz took it and apparently entered her contact info and then, crazily, took a picture of herself (I guess to add to the contact). It was not full body but I am pretty sure you could see her breasts.

"Now any time you want to be brave, you now have a friend who will support you." She quickly hugged the shocked girl, turned around and started to re-dress. Rachel could only manage to nod.

Liz looked so confident. I loved that about her.

I smiled at Rachel and started re-dressing too. I was pretty sure Rachel was going to call Liz. I know I would have. An invitation to walk on the crazy side with such a confident person just seemed great.

++++++

Two days before the wedding, we all got back together again one last time. I felt pretty excited not just because it offered yet another opportunity for me to strip down with my friends and exercise my new-found love of being socially naked but also because Marco said he would come.

We met again at Lily's for some hors d'oeuvres and of course a small classical performance by the trio. We decided we wanted it to be a dress rehearsal so we wore heels and jewelry and we all agreed to do make-up and hair like we would at the wedding. So, we made it a sort of formal naked event, if that's even a thing.