Eine Kleine Nackte Musik

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This meant that Roger and Marco would be wearing bow ties only (which I thought was very cute).

Liz, Lily and I hung out for a bit (naked of course) before Sophie joined us. I felt so proud. She walked in with just a coat on and immediately joined us by removing it without question. She had come a long way. We all had.

Apparently all of us had decided to trim a bit, with Sophie even deciding to go bare, just like Liz. It looked really sexy to me.

Lily had dimmed the lights a bit, set out some decorations that really made her place a bit more elegant, complete with candles, tablecloths, fancy china dishes for the hors d'oeuvres, and crystal stemware for the champagne and wine. Her place really did look transformed and quite lovely.

Lily, Sophie and I all wore our matching 'outfits' (I use that word rather loosely for obvious reasons) and were made up to the nines. I felt really excited, and kinda . . . beautiful.

Guests arrived. First Marco came in and Liz and I got all jittery about him. He smiled wide at us and immediately come over. That of course made me pretty happy.

And then another knock and Marie and Stan walked in. That surprised me a bit but I was very glad to see them. Such a cute little couple. They came to preview the music and get to know us, supporting our transformation.

And then another knock and Rachel the jewelry girl came through. Obviously Liz had been communicating with her and had thus invited her. She had gotten the memo apparently and had put her long dark hair up in a bun. She looked great.

Now, for a moment, I felt a little concerned because here comes a 19-year-old perfect looking girl walking naked in front of Marco with her perfect little breasts and her perfect athletic body. But then, I thought, the more the merrier. And maybe 19 felt too young for him. Regardless, I did like that she took the plunge. I liked my journey and so loved her doing it too. And, maybe the old Emma would have been jealous, but the new Emma felt super confident and comfortable with who she was, in her own skin.

At first Rachel seemed a little mortified (she didn't benefit from the Lily hand-holding or my inviting back to my apartment for naked coffee approaches) but eventually relaxed and started laughing with the rest of us. She pretty much clinged to Liz and I the whole night. I thought she was a sweet girl.

And Marco? Well spending time with him again made my heart happy. And for some reason I felt ok with Liz doing the same. Weirdly, she didn't feel like a threat. Maybe it all boiled down to how "revealing" my life had become - physically but also emotionally. I really opened myself up to my friends. Maybe that allowed me to be a bit of a sharer. Of sorts.

Marco spent nearly all of his time with Liz and myself, which meant also Rachel who would not leave our sides.

We played a bit of music (Rachel, being the only one having not heard us before, enthusiastically expressed how impressed she was), ate and drank. Naked. It felt so right.

We knew we could do it now. In just a few days, hundreds of naked people would be gathered together to celebrate a wedding. And we would be sitting on a stage performing. Naked. Kind of on display. I actually think I was smiling as I thought it through.

++++++

The naked foursome drove out together to the wedding. While Rachel had latched onto Liz and I, she really wasn't invited and really served no practical purpose for the wedding, so she said she would be staying home, spending the day naked in solidarity with us. If she had become anything like me, she didn't need an excuse.

We all wore just easy-to-remove sun-dresses this time, with our 'outfits' already on. We had to load the instruments in the back so Liz drove her SUV again. And yes, as soon as we exited the city limits we all were immediately naked. I only had to unbutton the front of Liz's dress this time. She snaked her arms out of the straps one at a time and I pulled it out from under her. Hi-five for planning ahead!

I looked at my naked friends sitting around me, Liz so confident driving, sweet Lily looking so natural and Sophie finally comfortable with who she was. Just a few weeks before this type of activity, right here and right now, felt just crazy. Now I was travelling naked to an all nude wedding. And it felt so good to be like this, like this was how I was designed to be.

"You ok there Em?" Liz had glanced at me and reached across briefly holding my hand, obviously detecting that I had been deep in thought. She briefly looked concerned.

"I really couldn't be better, Liz," I smiled and squeezed her hand reassuringly. "Honestly, I really can't think of a way I could be."