All Comments on 'Eirin Ch. 06'

by meg1

Sort by:
  • 115 Comments
nanibofaninanibofanialmost 16 years ago
Thank you for sharing this story

I'm so happy to see you finished the story! It was perfect. It's bittersweet to know Erin's and Christopher's story is done, but it was SO GOOD. I have yet to have found a non consent/reluctance romance or anything even remotely comparable to yours.

I really really REALLY hope you'll write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great story

This story was soo good i loved it. I havent read a story on this site that was as interesting as this was. Youre a great writer with a lot of talent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent story

Great job, Meg, thanks a ton for sharing this with us all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent Excellent Excellent!

Although sad to see it end, this has quickly become one of my utmost favorite stories yet. Thank you so much for this and I hope to see more stories from you soon.

yssejyssejalmost 16 years ago
not bad

I had expected a bit less of a read, but this proved to be good as always.

lilsarafaelilsarafaealmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

I loved it. This was one of the best stories I have read in a long time. ::stands up and applauds:: Encore! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome!

The best series I've ever read, Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Finally!

This is the best non-consent romance ever! Sad to see it end though. Another please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bravo Bravo

Thank you for sharing your writing talent. I hope you continue writing, and can't wait to see what you come up with next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
*sigh*

Perfect ending Meg...Thank you so much for such a great story! This is my favorite story of all time on Literotica...Thanks for bringing it to an end...although it's sad to know there won't be another installment!!

etap21etap21almost 16 years ago
thank you

i loved this story so much i even liked the sappy ending.i hope you decide to continue writing and posting your stories, i'll be waiting. ;)

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Thanks

Lovely story :) Thank you for the good experience. I hope you will write more.

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 16 years ago
Loved it!

Thank you for sharing this story with us! It was very well written and romantic. I started to tear up when Christopher confessed his feelings at the end. Also thanks for writing an epilogue. I always love to know what happens to the characters after they get together. I hope you continue to post more of your writing. Looking forward to your future stories!

WildAngel4UWildAngel4Ualmost 16 years ago
Right Ending

Beautifully written with the perfect ending...Hope to see more of your stories :-D

PariahSoloPariahSoloalmost 16 years ago
Bravo Zulu

Megster,

Job well done on a great story with adult dressings. I can't wait to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
All I ask for in a story

Great story! It has everything I like in my romance fiction. Thanks so much for sharing it! =D Awesome work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Amazing!

You are very talented author and Eirin was a utterly enjoyable story. I look forward to your next cast of characters and their adventures. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
beautiful

a great future to you. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great read

I enjoyed every moment of this story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to read more of your work and I also hope you get published in your own right. You are a fantastic talent. Absolutely Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

An excellent story that was very well crafted. As good a bodice ripper as I have ever read.

maninconnmaninconnover 15 years ago
What a beautiful story

Well done, this really tore at my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
couldn't stop

I found your story last night, right before I fell asleep. The very first thing I did this morning was to finish the story. Wow! Please post again. And if you are published, make us aware - I will buy your book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
uh....

was disappointed with this one. good story, but man! I skiped several paragraphs without missing anything. it lacked all the hotness the others had, big time! the philiup n melissa part was entirely too big.... you could have wrapped it up in a few paragraphs... did like the story as a whole. but the final story was anticlimatic for me. I was bored by the time it got down to the sex. what happened to the passion???

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My favourite story...

I found your story last night and couldn't stop reading. I absolutely love it. It's...so touching. I'm a big fan of all "Cinderella" type stories, and yours will probably be my favourite from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
1 suggestion

Loved the whole story. It is well written and you definately become attached to the charicters. You did well! I am glad that it ends with a happily ever after, I love those kinds! The only suggestion is that I would have liked for him to be refered to as Christopher from the time that she decided to give him a chance. Calling him by his title, even after they are married (not her calling him, but the story reffering to him that way), seems still very distant. As if they are not one, and there is still something being held back. Calling him by his given name is more intimate, and therefore would be a perfict crown to their eventual union.

There is my two cents. Hope that you keep writing, you are on my favorite list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Draws you in

I started your stories just a few days ago, and after reading just the first part was frustrated that I didn't have time to finish reading right away. But each night I would go to the site so I could read more before I was interrupted once again. So, tonight I finally finished the story and loved it. I actually cared about the characters, and that, in my mind, is the sign of a true writer. Everything was neatly tied up and it has given me encouragement that I should submit my own writings. Not nearly as good as yours, but I am learning.

jazz13jazz13over 15 years ago
awesome

I wished you could've made this into a book... It was so touching that I cried as I followed through the story... let me know if you had published, even if it is an ebook... It is relatively easy to publish in ebook format! I can assure you the story is much, much, much better than most of the ebooks or printed books I had...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
NICE

Loved this story. It was well written and kept me up late as I just couldn't stop once I had started. Can't wait to see what else you have written and hope you will be publishing more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Oh my gosh!

This was a fantastic story! I come here to read sex stories but I couldn't help but get drawn in by this one's romance and read the entire thing! Great story, great plot, great detail!

Constructively...I feel the switching between his and her viewpoints in the earlier installments was slightly confusing and did break the mood a bit. Perhaps seperate sections, one from his veiw one from hers? Also there were a couple gramatical errors/typos that made me have to read a sentence twice.

Please--keep writing! This was set apart from other submissions by it's great plot and I'm about to hurry off to find your other ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
meg1

good stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Outstanding

I havent read a really good romance in a very long time. Thanks so much for the awesome story. You are a wonderful writer and I just hope we see more out of you. AWESOME!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Perfect!!

meg. dis was a story made of utter passion. it iz a masterpiece fit 2 b called a workk of art. itz perfection a undescribable one. nd i gotta hand it 2 u. itz been one of da bezt stories ive eva read. i woud luv 2 read more nd hope u will continue 2 fascinate us [readerz] with ur magnificent writing. (sincerelyy, love)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
So Glad You Wrote

Thanks for sharing this truly enjoyable and engaging story. It reminded me of the days when I would read romance novels, and your story brought me both laughter and tears.

Really, really good job, meg. I certainly hope that you keep right on writing.

:)

K

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
my favorite

i love this story. its my favorite andive read it twice. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good!

For a first time submission, you have done a wonderful job. Cant wait to read more masterpiece from you. THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
AMAZING!

I lovedddddd this story at first I thought it was going to be a story of a girl tht is abused constantly but it turned into an amazing love story! I think you should write novels

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
perfection

What more could be said! This was the perfect ending to a perfect love story.

QwertyZekeQwertyZekeover 14 years ago
Wow....

I just read through this series all at once. Your writing style is wonderful, eloquent and beautiful. The character development and background was perfect. Even the ending, with the pain of what Philip and his daughter did. I'm sure that you are an amazing person in real life, it shows in your writing. I would love to meet you. If you would like someone to proofread or help in any way with your stories, let me know, I'm more than willing to help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

i couldn't stop from reading it.It was so good. I even cried.

southern1957southern1957over 14 years ago
52 yr old man cries

I was glued to this story to its end. Fabulous....I'm not a reader, I only started reading the stories here for the sex. I soon found out with stories like this that I enjoy reading period. This one really touched my heart and I sure hope you continue with your gift to write. I experienced so many emotions through this story I had not been in touch with. It helped me understand so much about myself and my stern ways with my family. I too need to come to realize my love for them. Thank you for the gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Fabulous

Wow. This was so much more than what I ever expected from this site. I read every installment of this piece in one sitting, purely for enjoyment of the story. Your characters are multi-dimensional and rich, and the plot was intruiging and sensual. Fantastic job, please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

i was glued to the story and u have an amazing writing style. definately one of my fav's

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
it pulled at my heart strings

This is one of the most touching stories I have read on this site, your writing is perfect I shed tears for Erin and growled at Philip amd Melissa actions and how they treated Erin,

I was happy the ending was so perfect proves that love and trust conqueres all

Keep up the good work well Done

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing11

I couldn't stop reading this story from beginning to end! I was entirely engrossed. You created an extraordinary piece of work for a first time writer. I hope to read more stories from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
amazing

this was so good i wanted more if thats sounds strange

please keep writing u have great talents

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mind blowing!

This is an excellent piece of work, u r talented indeed

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wonderful

u shld do the author contest for harlequin or something. u have a wonderful talent and shld profit from it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Happy Endings???

I was drawn in by the story and found that i couldnt stop reading. Your writing is engaging and the story telling was so rich. Having said that, i find that i have issues with the "happy ending". i found myself very angry at the "sweet" ending where the characters admit that they are "made for each other" and are in love. sometimes a story doesnt need a cliche ending to make the story great. I find it hard to believe that once the heroine has the opportunity to find her own strength she instead fully realizes her own version of stockholm syndrome. So the Lord had a difficult childhood and had been wronged, i dont think it should excuse his urge to torture and rape. i guess i dont understand.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 14 years ago
I read all six chapters

today. You write with a passion that is absolutely riveting. I was impressed with the fire and the life you gave your characters. I hope to read more from you soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Congratulations on finding a beautiful ending to a story with such a sad starting point. I am truly impressed.

I wouldn't forgive Lord Hawthorn, though. There is no justification for rape, in any situation, for any reason. Nor any way that it could be forgivable.

jezebelleejezebelleeabout 14 years ago
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!

I was so enthralled with the story I didn't rate any of the other chapters, but I love it, every bit of it. Romance, the whole rape/seduction thing, the historical feel. I like the way you go back and cover the other person's point-of-view of the same scene. And SEXY!!!! Well-done, I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
write a book!

You should turn this into a full-fledged novell. It has everything Romance readers long for. Your writing style is superb!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Really good!

I really enjoyed this story. I do think that with some revisions it could make a great romance novel!!

I agree with the other commenter, in that rape a very touchy situation, and if you did choose to revise the story you might soften that part a bit? His actions at the beginning seemed unreasonable and made his character almost impossible to identify with. Just a thought. Also, I kept waiting for Lord Hawthorne to realize that part of why Eirin would not marry him was the fact that he treated her like a whore for three months, like a possession instead of a person. I'm not sure he really came to that understanding, even though at the end he knew he hadn't treated her properly.

Also, Maria's character confused me at times, because she seemed to understand both sides at different times, but never both at once. What she said to both Hawthorne and Eirin (first about disliking that he bought Eirin as a whore, then telling Eirin she was being horrible and ought to be nice to him because he loved her) fit well in the story, but seemed incongruous.

Overall, though, I really loved this story. I hope you seriously consider working it over and submitting it to a publisher, and I hope to see more wonderful work from you!

KinkedInnocenceKinkedInnocenceover 13 years ago
Nice Job

I spent the entire evening reading this series. You did a very good job with Eirin and her reactions, and even Lord Hawthorn's way of being two steps behind every time she reacted to something. Very believable. I'll be sure to recommend this story to my boyfriend. Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Amazing read

I spent an evening with this story and loved it! You really told a wonderful tale. The romantic in me was crying at the end, truly the best series of stories I have read on this site. Thank you for writing this.

jazmynlovejazmynloveabout 13 years ago

I loved the whole series I started reading it at 2pm and couldn't stop reading. I cried, laughed and smiled. Thank you for writing a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wow!

I just wanted to let you no BEST story ive read on here thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
luv it

hpd t rad mr th stris

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great job!

This was really, really good. Thanks for sharing it :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Fantastic

This whole story was fantastic--just the perfect balance of submission and resistance from Eirin and dominance/gentleness from Lord Hawthorn. The anachronism about the sponge did bother me a little, and the storyline was a little rushed with not as much depth of emotion as it could have had, but overall it was one of my favorites. Please keep writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
<3

I usually read this site as a guilty pleasure at night but I couldnt put this down and risked somebody noticing me read it today because even while I went into public to attend to some errands, I kept this open and read it at every chance I had. Thank you for being on eof the best authors this site's had to offer. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great!

Great story, well written, and totally engrossing!

raven616raven616over 12 years ago

awww that was so sweet.

labyrinth59labyrinth59over 12 years ago
Good work

I am glad I found this after it was all posted, because I don't think I could have waited for each installment. I really enjoyed the whole story, couldn't stop reading it.

Well done.

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyover 12 years ago
Beautiful!!!!!!

This was awesome! I started reading this yesterday and could not stop! You would make an amazing avon author. If you would like the site, please email me and I will forward it to you.

This was beautifully written, a wonderful storyline, and extremely more in depth and thought out than a lot of the material I have read on literotica. Please continue writing! You are very talented~

mojo23mojo23over 12 years ago
Great story!!!!

Started reading and couldn't put it down. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Beautiful

Made me cry, thank you, please write more:), btw I loved that her brain matches mine:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it

I really loved reading the series. You are a great writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing

Not the sort of story I expected to find on this site, was more like a paperback bodice ripper. I enjoyed all 6 chapters immensely. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wonderful

I agree with another comment. You should publish your stories. You are a very talented writer. Your characters are very well developed and it is easy to get lost in the story. Well done.

cookiegirl101cookiegirl101about 12 years ago
No words!

I have no words as to this piece of writing. It was beautiful, enthralling, magical and completely addicting. I couldn't bear to put my computer down for class or sleep until I finished this final chapter. So absolutely amazing! I would buy this if it were a book for purchase! You should most certainly have your work published! You could certainly make a good deal of money! I have read historic romances along the lines of this that were published and weren't half as amazing as this! Perfection! Complete and utter perfection! If you ever need an editor, let me know! I will gladly read and edit your work for you, for just the sheer joy of doing it! You are brilliant and I look forward to reading more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Romance at its best!

Oh good god. This enthralling story made me cry laugh and yearn for more. Please please please write more! It was so very divine!

dragonfairydragonfairyabout 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I have to agree with some of the other comments. Your writing is fantastic and more like a romance writer in a bookstore than the majority of the writers here. Well done on a fantastic piece of writing, and I hope you work on taking it further. Thank you for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PUBLISHABLE WITH A LITTLE PROOF READING

With a bit of proofreading for grammatical errors I feel that your work is worthy of publication. Please consider it as this particular story shows great promise. Will be reading any further submissions. (Just a bit of advise that I have found holds true: If you believe you are only worth or capable of limited things or believe you are worthy of loftier things you will achieve which ever one you CHOOSE to BELIEVE. Be careful never to say negative things such as cannot as your brain turns what you say into beliefs. Be careful about those you surround yourself as what they say can also cause you to develop negative beliefs. Learn to control your destiny by controlling what you believe.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Glad to have re-discovered this story

I read this story a while back and lost it in the sea of Literotica when I couldn't remember its title and none of my keyword searches turned it up. I'm so happy I found it again; it truly is amazing. I agree with the other comment, with some proofreading this story truly is publishable. Sometimes I wish the other stories on Literotica had such enthralling plots!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Best

My favourite literotica story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hm...

By the end of the story I still did not like Hawthorns character. It is as though you tried to have the reader sympathize for him in the end but I could not. Maybe he was too cruel in the beginning? Or maybe he did not do enough in his apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Simply wonderful

Great characters, clever story and wonderful writing. Great job...I am looking forward to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

This is an excellent story, truly worthy of a publication with a little editing. I am very impressed at the way you managed to pull in the reader and develop characters so beautifully in such a short story. Your imagery is excellent and you made the perspectives of every character seem so real and understandable. You have a real talent for writing, I hope you stick with it and I look forward to any future Literotica submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i am astonished!

this has to be a record!i have read plenty of stories on this site and though some of them were quite good,this one is on a whole other level.the battle going on inside Eirin and her reactions to what she had to face has been described so well.it brought tears to my eyes,it was so emotional.i hope you keep on writing,whether on this site or anywhere else does not matter.best wishes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ENCORE!

What can i say that hasnt already been said! the last time i read it only the first three chapters had been posted! SOOOOO happy i came back after all these years to finnish it! Bravo Meg, the was spectacular

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
omg

I was seriously gonna cry when he started his "am so sorry i hurt u, am so sorry, am so sorry" that was freaking sweet awwww....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Remarkable!

Great story! If you could expand it just a little, I feel that this could be turned into a book. Great story line, interesting characters and just a great overall read. You are talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree this is book material

Meg1

You are an author, the story needs some clean up but if you filled out th characters a little more, you could sell this as a book.

didntseeuxtheredidntseeuxthereabout 11 years ago
Beautiful story!

Had a rough start with some needed proof reading but your story played out beautifully! I teared up when he was sorry. Characters were well written! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
some girl

great story romance and sex yup!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
He really loved her from the first night...

when he brutally raped her? Props to you for doing a Regency Period story but the hero's consistent brutality was too much for me to consider him redeemed so quickly at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you published?

Loved the story, thought the fact that she took him back after raping her and abusing her, taking over her life, was kind of unrealistic, but I suppose it's a romance, aren't they all. Your writing style is fabulous, you describe situations and happenings in way that expresses all the intricacies in a situation, without becoming bogged down in the details. If you haven't you need to consider writing a novel. If you are worried about publishing, with ebooks, you can self publish. I would by your book, if it was this good, even knowing I probably wouldn't like the ending. Trust, there are a lot of ebooks that aren't even free out there that suck, you actually have talent, you could make a lot of money. Even if you have to self publish, I guarantee you send your final product to a publisher, you will get signed. Idea, send this to a publisher.

AquarelaAquarelaalmost 11 years ago
the end

Your story is realy good....I like it don't get me wrong, it is just that I would have liked a diferent ending....one where there is true justice...for everyone..one where Eirin get her money , her dignity an her life back...where the Lord gets to feel pain and sorrow and ends up all alone and miserable for the rest of his life because he RAPED HER!!! and reduce her to a whore!! I would have loved fot her to spid on his face and shoved any angement ring up his ass, and tell him that she hope to God she wasn't pregnant with his child...and just to destroy him tell him that if that was the case she would drown his bastard child in a bucked of piss! Even do you would clearify that she would never do that......I just keep on hoping for female characters that are human..that can hate ...and be real. A woman cannot forgive a person that violated her and with such violence..for female characters that just like real women don't beg to come...because we are not mindless sex objects, We are beautiful, smart, caring, and there is so much more...and where there are scenes where a woman begs to come...I feel a heart ache........nice story I was just hoping a diferent ending to it.

lovebird1805lovebird1805over 9 years ago
AWESOME STORY !! ♥♥♥

I wonder why you never write more stories. You are an amazing writer. Please do write more often. This is maybe my third time reading this story and I enjoyed it nonetheless !!:) ♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YO author

have you ever read any of lisa kleypas novels? well they were like practically the same to your story... ;) if you havent try some... it will give you more ideas... just sayin

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
more a love story than erotica.

i truly loved reading this series.

i guess in philip and melissas case karma can be a hard taskmaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

i have loved reading this story beautifully detailed and always moving forward i shall look for more that you write xx thank you for a lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice nonconsent - romantic story

Liked it, the beginning was hard to digest but the story is nicely built, and in all love stories, they end up married, with children, happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
So sad to see it end!

I truely loved it. Ty and we need more stories. Ps this is the first comment i`ve ever given. More more more...please.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 8 years ago
Great Story. But, Where Did You Go?

So enjoyed Eirin. Please come back or let your readers now if you are writing else where.

TwistedKittenTwistedKittenover 7 years ago
One of the best

I have read a TON of stories like this on lit. This one is, by far, one of the best ones here. Not only because you actually finished it, unlike so many others here, but also because it was a well thought out and emotional story. I even found myself tearing up a few times. Very good job. You should write more.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyabout 7 years ago
amazing,awesome story!!:))

hey Meg1:))Though an usual unapologetic rape to deep love and tender caring story...felt like I was reading Ivan Hoe or some such classic!!Dukes and Ladies tales are often so enjoyable!!:)

felt Eirin's hurt,humiliation and body and soul agony and torment in so many paragraphs of your addictive writing!!:((:)

But two things girl.....:) one, why do you all make rape seem as forgettable as a very casual stroll on the beach,by the female victims?...Lord Hawthorn did go lots of extra miles towards your ending chapters in making it up to the innocent victim Eirin....but Eirin seems to forget her rape kinda at the batting of an eyelid toward the beginning chapters!!!!...like she might almost ask 'why make such a big deal out of my rape?!!!'huh!!!....

and towards the end of the story,why is making his girl continuously pregnant a huge demo of male love,so typically?..she is a woman for gods sakes with a tender body....not a baby making machine...and pregs are physically rather taxing!!;)in uneducated aborigine or pygmy tribes i'd understand;)but educated Lords and Ladies?!!!;)

otherwise an amazing,awesome story!! :))

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

This was the most literary and wonderful read I have found on this site; there is so much trash. While I still have a hard time accepting that the brutal cretan and the gentle, luscious lover are one and the same I am willing to suspend my disbelief. Thank you so much. Please write more stories!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermeg1@meg1
605 Followers

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Eirin Ch. 05 Previous Part
Eirin Series Info