All Comments on 'Either Side of the Call'

by ba4ls

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1* wimp story

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 2 years ago

Jeez, what a pathetic piece-of-shit this guy was. I thought when he took his slut girl friend to bed to fuck her, that he would fuck her pussy, then, cause she had said that "Whatever you want is yours" that he would fuck her ass (first time??), hearing her scream. Then afterwards, telling her to fuck off back to her fuckbuddy and he didn't want to see her again. Good riddance to the slut. But no, cuck boy appears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Alex is a player and got what he wanted... never to be seen or heard from again unless he wants to fuck Jennifer in which case all he has to do is show up and look good, she'll melt and give it away to him. Jennifer feels bad she got drunk and fucked a guy while claiming to love Ca, but blames in on the booze without ever taking responsibility for her own actions. She is either the dumbest woman on the planet or just completely self-absorbed. That Cam would come anywhere near her shows he is beyond pathetic and deserves whatever he gets if he stays with this slut. Three terrible people in a terrible story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Gee take her back easily enough, yeah I'm sure she'd never do it ever again. 1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sloppy seconds? Yuck! I guess with a condom a few days later i would do her like a common slut but i would be over her quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once a cuck makes it obvious, she'll never be faithful again, much less have any respect for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did sections get repeated? I could not follow your story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Cam is a fucking idiot if he thinks Jennifer won't fuck Alex the next time they're alone. Belongs in LW section, even though they aren't married.

justwetwojustwetwoabout 2 years ago

Goodness what a pussy.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

Good story. I'm interested to see what Cam does next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There really is only a shared future. Shared with the next Alex, Tom, Dick, or Harry.

HargaHargaabout 2 years ago

Good story and well written. He banged one out with her but I doubt it will last. No one but a cuck would be able to forget what happen, especially hearing it on the phone. Eventual the situation will come to a head and he'll walk away. He might be able to forgive her but not trust her. Cheaters are going to cheat, drunk or not. She can't be trusted to not do it again.

.

Cheers

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
They are not even engaged

and she has made him a cuck

Dump the bitch and this useless story

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

It was a good story bur Cam and Jennifer should be furious. Alex purposely got her drunk, took advantage of that and then tried to ruin her relationship.

Cam should be incredibly hurt by her betrayal. Even if they overcone this bump, a simple walk shouldn’t fix it. How Jennifer feel if Cam got drunk and cheated on her with a hotter, you ger, better woman who called Jennifer from Cand phone so she could hesr Cam have the best sex of his life?

Would going for a walk fix that? No. It would be instant breakup.

FireFox59FireFox59about 2 years ago

What a wimpy crock of shit. Cucky boy Cam deserves a slut like Jennifer. He'll be eating creampies and getting sloppy seconds as long as he's with her. He sure seems to enjoy it this time. And contrary to the last sentence they have no future.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

The little wannabe men posting BTB crap will not like this. In one way, I agree. They need to have the talk, and then decide where this goes or doesn't go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They are building a beautiful cuckold future. Together it's nice of him to help.

WittonWittonalmost 2 years ago

This was a well written erotic story, but I wouldn't have read it except it had a 2.92 - I had just read a five star piece by the same author (of whom I had no prior knowledge) and wanted to see what else he'd done. I forgot that this story would have been duck soup for the BTB crowd to trash.

Does anyone have an explanation for the BTB attitude, other than the obvious one: that at some time in what we call real life each of them got cheated on, didn't kick her to the curb - or kicked her to the curb and a divorce court showed him that wasn't the best idea he'd ever had, or he didn't catch her, but she caught him, and kicked him to the curb

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a bitch of a dude. He should have packed up and left her ass. Some dudes are just happy to get some. Weak and cowardly.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

The little BTB anons have no clue about being a man

JBird11JBird11about 2 months ago

Toss her, "I was drunk" is no excuse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous