All Comments on 'Elaine'

by kbeta46

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

boring....so what she is a slut

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

And the point of this rubbish is….?

Impo_64Impo_64about 2 years ago

"Her husband didn't even mention divorce, after she explained to him what would happen if he tried to get rid of her at least."...a third rate bad comedy...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Damn that was stupid. And the structure was rushed. Poorly formed and shitty storyline. And please answer, with the sluts total lack of respect for her family, why is she concerned about staying married?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You get off on this shit? Do you hate women or men or both?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good thing I never wrote this, or that bitch would be dead and her body on the bottom of bay feeding the crabs.

Only good ending to a shit story like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a waste of 1600+ words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rule of thumb, disregard anyone who says they gave it one star, insists that you're in the wrong category, has a profile without a single story posted, or outright insults you.

You know what you like, you know why you're here, be you. Thanks for the story.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Are you writing about a woman or an animal. Some people will post anything and try to call it a story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO

Sorry my dear gay little writer, you wrote just as fucking badly under your last pen name.

Your writing is the literary version of explosive diarrhea.

Even as a troll this shit was bad, so is this OdorEater or 26thGayCuck? Its either or because you two, or is it one, homosexuals really put the cherry on top of the "mentally ill" part of being a cuck.

Either way, Epic fail cum guzzler.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Question: What would happen if the husband pushed the whore into the gutter where she belongs? He wouldn't have to pay a dime to the whore and her bastard's biological father would have to pay for the next 18 years! So what was the point of this stupid remark? 1*!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't understand others, why would you read a loving wives category if you'll hate the premise that the woman will cheat ?

Don't read the category, problem solved.

I'll give the author a 5/5 since it his/her first work, and it give me a boner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Makes no sense and is just nonsense. Once hubby proves the babies aren’t his he is in the drivers seat. What’s with these sick and sad writers and their hate for husbands. They are fixated on turning all wives into wanton whores and hubby into a weak/pathetic cuck. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

loved it. Part 2?

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 2 years ago

I will not criticize someone else’s 1st story since I can’t write. I will suggest that you add a little reality to it. Good job for a 1st story. I will follow you to read further entries to see your progression. I know that through practice your writing will improve. Good points… little to no typo errors, complete sentences and you put thought into the storyline.

It does need to be developed better; otherwise not bad. Never listen to ppl who just want to criticize and not give constructive criticism. People don’t have to be rude or inconsiderate when they are not the ones spending their time writing the story. They are only a consumer of the story once it’s done and if they could write why didn’t they write it; since they are so good at it.(sarcasm)

Generally, they aren’t good at writing stories and that’s why they don’t write them; yet criticize those that do. Yes, it needs some work but it’s not bad.

I would like to thank you for posting your story so that we could read and enjoy it. Never give up writing because it might just be your special talent that not many people have. I have never understood why anyone would criticize something that they did not and cannot do; especially an authors 1st story. Good luck with future stories 🌹🙂 Forget those who have negative things to say and continue on the writing path you chose for you. ♥️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous