Elaine Takes Her Punishment

Story Info
Rude woman get instant lesson and a sore backside.
2.4k words
4.09
39.3k
18

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine hated food shopping, but since her husband left 10 months ago she had to do it, every week, and in these times of the virus it was worse than ever. She stood in the queue to get a trolley, the guy in front was taking his time to move forward every time they moved, which she found annoying, but at least his arse was nice to look at.

Finally it got to the guy in front of her being let in, about 15 people had just come out so they would be letting her in too.

'Trolley?' asked the assistant.

'Large,' he said, then after a moment, 'no small.'

The assistant was just pulling the small trolley out when he said, 'No wait, I do need large trolley.'

'Make your mind up, dickhead,' Elaine said, sounding both impatient and sarcastic.

The guy turned to her, 'I am sorry, young lady we are not all perfect.'

Elaine looked at him, she found his face quite attractive, it was round, but hardy looking, he was tubby around the middle, certainly not unattractive.

'Sorry, it is cold out here, and I have been waiting a long time she said,' not sounding sorry or patient.

As he walked into store Elaine took a large trolley and followed him in. When she got to the potatoes he was blocking them, she waited but he was taking his time deciding on this too.

'Come on,' said Elaine, 'I know what I want, can you let me in?'

'You really have an issue with patience, don't you,' the guy said not making to move at all.

Elaine just stared at him, and he went back to picking, and after about 5 seconds picked the potatoes in front of him and moved on. Elaine grabbed the ones she wanted and moved out of fruit and veg, continuing through the aisles. She passed the gut about 3 times, his trolley had less than half of what she had god he was slow.

At the fourth time of meeting they were in the pasta aisle, and there was not a lot left, Elaine half ran, half power walked to get to it before him, coming very close to barging him out of the way.

'Somebody really needs to teach you some manners and patience young lady,' he said.

'Many have tried, none have succeeded,' Elaine said in a very dismissive way, and with that carried on past him.

The next time she saw him was in the frozen foods aisle, he was at one end and she was at the other, thankfully the ice cream she wanted was this end, she would have it and be away before he got anywhere close to her.

Elaine leaned into the freezer, it was one of those waist high glass ones with cabinets above, the ice cream she wanted, was at the very back, and it appeared there was only one carton left, Elaine not being very tall let her feet leave the ground and balanced on the front of the freezer and reached into to grab it.

As she got her hands on it, she felt a hand on her back and it pushed her down into the freezer, by the time she had looked around to object and scream at the person for being so clumsy her skirt was pulled up exposing her knickers. She saw it was the guy, as the first spank landed on her bottom.

'What the fuck, do.......' Elaine trailed off as the next spank landed.

10 landed in total, and to be frank her bottom was sore at the end, she was released and sprung up as quickly as she could. The guy was already a few feet away, before she could say anything he said, 'there are no cameras in this aisle, there no other person here, and you didn't scream or shout, so nobody will believe you. But if you don't learn some manners you will get worse.'

It was only when he said it that Elaine realised she had not shouted, or said anything, she was in shock and had not responded. She really did not know what to do, and after placing the ice cream in her cart, walked after the guy to the checkout.

She queued up, not really in a mind for it, what the fuck happened, how did he get away with that, her mind whirled around, and when she looked up and around, not only had she loaded her shopping onto the convenor, but the guy was two tills up going through too.

She looked at him as she loaded her shopping, the confidence it must take to do that, she wondered if she did not cry out because she was attracted to him. The more she looked at him the more she thought about him, and his hands on her, her fanny fluttered, that spasm that it got when she was turned on, for not the first time in the last five minutes she thought, 'what the fuck?'

Elaine was pulled back to reality but the checkout girl.

'Mam, that is £47.29,' she said, and Elaine suspected it was not the first time she had said it.

Elaine pushed her card into to reader, and while it was doing its thing packed the rest of her shopping into the trolley. She was entering her pin when the guy walked past, having finished.

'Good Afternoon, young lady,' he said, and made a motion like doffing his cap.

Elaine ignored him, finished paying and walked out. She was about 200 yards behind him as they exited the store. Elaine expected her to disappear then, but he was walking towards her car. That was unusual, Elaine had had bad experiences in Supermarket car parks with people damaging her car, and she parked at the back where nobody else did because of the walk. As she crossed the car park, it because clear he was heading for the expensive SUV that was parked about 3 spaces down from her car. Now that was weird, it was not there when she parked, but he was in front of her in the queue.

Anyway as she arrived at her car, he called over, 'Well hello again.'

'Don't speak to me you vile man,' she spat at him, 'How dare you do that to me.'

'You needed to be taught a lesson, and you didn't fight at all, so I assumed you knew you needed that lesson,' he spoke with confidence, and an assurance that Elaine found so sexy.

No she could not think like that, this man assaulted her, 'You assaulted me and I did not fight because I was so shocked,' she fired back anger in her voice, which she was sure was more that she was angry at herself.

Then she followed up with, 'I have a mind to put a big scratch down the side of that nice car with my trolley, you cunt,' she shocked herself, she did not like that word and did not remember using it before.

'It doesn't sound like you learned, and you need another lesson, speaking to me like that,' again the assurance and confidence in his voice.

Elaine had finished shoving the bags into her boot, and started to return the trolley, this will scare him she thought, I have to walk right past his car, and he will think I am going to scratch it. She strode with confidence towards the back of his car, pushing the trolley. She was annoyed, there was not the slightest sign he was worried.

As she got to the back of his car he walked away from the open back door pushing his empty trolley, they walked side by side.

'You are brute, and somebody should punch you in the face. I hope somebody does soon,' Elaine said not looking at him.

'That is not a nice thing to say to a man that was just trying to help you learn,' he said back.

'You just wanted to feel me up, you swine,' Elaine said, 'you have no idea how to treat a lady.'

'I can't deny that your bottom is pert and very nice to look at, and that it responded well to its spanking, but I swear that had nothing to do with it,' he said back to total confidence.

They both reached the trolley park together and pushed in their trolleys and started back, Elaine was sure he should be in front of her slightly, but he was slightly behind. He probably was as slow at putting that away as he was at everything else.

'You can't even put a trolley away quickly,' she said, 'I bet you will drive out of here like Miss Daisy, you useless wank.' Elaine felt good about her putdown.

'You mean Hoke Colburn,' he said, laughing at her, 'that was her drivers name, you can't even insult somebody effectively'

'Just fuck off, you insufferable man,' Elaine said, 'I hope your small dick falls off and you crash that flash car on the way home.'

Before she could say anything else she was swept up, and in the back of the car, she was pushed down through the front seats laying on the centre console, her knees in the rear foot wells. The door shut and an arm held her down the way it had in the freezer. She tried to grab for the horn to alert people, but before she got there, her hand was grabbed as was the other, and they were pinned behind her back as she was held down.

'There is no point shouting,' the guy said, 'I have the acoustic glass, you can't hear anything outside, and the tints on the windows stop anybody seeing in, so stay still and listen.'

'Let me go,' shouted Elaine, 'this is kidnap.'

'No,' he said, 'this is a lesson, that you seem not to have learned'

Elaine tried to fight but was pinned down, she felt her skirt being raised as it had in the supermarket, but then her panties were pulled down.

'No, no, what are you doing, I don't want this, please stop,' Elaine cried.

'Do you want to listen for a moment,' the guy said. Elaine stopped, and waited for him to speak, her heart was pounding.

'This is a lesson, not a sexual assault,' he continued, 'well not that type of sexual assault. I am going to spank you, then I will ask you what you did wrong, if you get it right you are free to go, if not, then you get spanked some more. Do you understand?'

Elaine was not sure what to say, he had just said the most unreasonable thing in the most reasonable, confident voice, 'I errr, I errrr, Yes, I understand. I don't agree to.......'

For the second time today Elaine was cut off by a spank, 5 hard spanks landed on her bare bum, they stung.

'What did you do wrong?' came the question.

'I don't know, I swore at you, I threated to scratch your car, I don't know what else, let me go,' Elaine thought the last few words sounded very half hearted. Her bottom stung, but it was a good sting that she had not had for a long while now.

'There are several more things, think while you take your punishment,' he said.

Five more spanks bounced off her bottom, the sound vibrating around the car, he knew how to spank that was for sure. The sting was more pronounced now, and she took a moment to compose herself, then took a deep breath.

'I swore, I threated to scratch, I barged you out the way, I was rude to you,' Elaine said with a mild amount of confidence.

'Anything else?'

'No,' she said.

More spanks started to land, but after 3 she said, 'I can take them harder.'

There was the slightest of pauses, then the next one landed, and she immediately regretted saying anything, she felt that one through her back and her legs, and she yelped.

The next one landed the same on the other cheek, and she yelped again, these were really hard spanks, she could feel the welts appearing already. She expected to be asked again, but he didn't.

Five more spanks landed, she grunted, yelped more, and fought, but this was happening she had no control at all.

'And?' he said.

'I was inpatient.' she said, 'she really hoped that was it, she could not take many more like that.

'Very good,' he said, 'don't do it again.'

'I won't,' she said, playing along now.

'I know you enjoyed that a lot,' he said.

'I did not,' she protested.

His fingers ran up her pussy that was soaking wet, 'this says different.'

'Let me up,' she said.

'Not yet, and you need to say please anyway,' he said.

He picked up her handbag and searched for a moment then pulled out her phone, 'code?' he said.

'What no,' she replied.

'I am putting my number in,' he said.

Elaine thought for a second, then said, '2597.'

She heard him input that, then there was some tapping, then the camera clicked.

'What the fuck,' Elaine protested, 'No photos.'

'You can delete it if you want, but want you to be able to see what you look like.' he said, as in the front of the car somewhere a phone buzzed.

'That's it,' he continued, 'my contact is in your phone and I have yours.'

'What makes you think I will want to contact you?' she asked.

'Oh you will,' he said with the total confidence that his voice had before, 'do you want up now?'

'Yes.............please,' said Elaine.

'OK, I will release you, but remove your knickers and leave them here before you go,' he said, and let go of her.

She sat up, thinking about just getting out the car and running, but then something said that would not work, she slipped her panties off, and gave them to him, she looked at her phone, he had sent the photo of her very red behind to himself. She looked the name, Alan then it said in brackets (Master), the surname was Roberts. Elaine smiled when she saw the next bit, in company it said, 'Naughty girl punishment Inc.'

Elaine pulled the handle and opened the door, she shuffled to get out, which she wished she hadn't as the heat that shot through her bum really hurt. Once she was standing outside the car she turned back to Alan and said, 'I might call you, when I think my education needs topping up.'

She pushed the door shut and walked back to her car, got in and sat thinking in the driver's seat, when she looked up, Alan's car had gone.