Elaine Takes Her Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Elaine's first meeting with the man that spanked her.
3.2k words
4.39
18.5k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she got home, Elaine unpacked her shopping as quickly as she could, almost throwing things into cupboards. She could feel how wet her exposed pussy was, and it needed satisfying.

As soon as she was upstairs, she pulled open the draw that had her sex toys in, she had collected quite a few since her husband had left, one she thought was called 'bully boy' was what she pulled out. It was quite large, or though not the largest she had, she had two that were larger, the largest hurt and she did not put it inside, and she had definitely been over optimistic with that one. 'Bully boy, was a good size, slightly bigger than most men she had been with, but the real bonus of it was the energetic vibrate, she could feel it strongly in her clit, when it was inside her.

Her hand went down to her pussy with its missing panties, the thought of him with them made butterflies in her pussy, it was so wet, and her clit felt so sensitive. She pushed bully inside, it slipped in easy, and then she turned the dial to start the vibrate, it felt good as she started to massage down each side of her clit, not quite touching it with two fingers of her other hand.

Elaine closed her eyes, and was whisked away into her own world, she was back in that SUV, forced face down between the front seats, hands held behind her back, exposed from her spanking. But she was not let go, before she knew it a bully of a cock was pressing against her pussy, then it was forced inside, until she felt skin against her bottom, pulsating away in her pussy. The cock was withdrawn and pushed back in, in such a brutal manner that her knees lifted off the floor. Elaine's hand applied pressure to her clit, and it took, moments for her to feel that hot sensation rush across her body, she moaned as she cam, but didn't stop.

She was being rammed so hard from behind that her knees didn't get chance to fall back to the floor, she was grunting hard as this bully of a cock smashed into her time and time again, then slaps started to rain down onto her sore red arse, making the spanked areas smart.

A voice, his voice, spoke from behind her, 'You need to learn to be a good girl or this will just get worse.'

'Yes, master,' Elaine said, 'punish me I am still such a bad girl.'

She imagined, the pounding got even harder, it hurt, oh that was good, she felt herself being pulled back by her arms, the only thing that was preventing her being thrown into the front of the car by thrusts. Elaine felt her second orgasm rise, it burst out making her body shake, sparks of electricity firing across her body, the image faded from her mind, her breathing was fast and shallow and sweat was running from her brow. She was aware of how hard she had been thrusting the 'bully boy' and her pussy was sore, that was a mistake she thought, although that orgasm wasn't, she lay there quite satisfied, not wanting to move for a minute.

After Elaine had cleared up, and pulled a new pair of lace panties from the draw she went downstairs, there was a missed call on her phone from her daughter. The voice mail said they were staying at their dads again tonight, he was taking them shopping tomorrow. That was about right, he always brought their love, but it did mean Elaine had a free Friday night, not that there was that much to do, the pubs had reopened, but you were not allowed to mix with people that you did not live with. She sat and thought for a moment then opened a new text message on her phone.

Elaine filled the 'to' field with, 'Alan,' then started typing, she entered, 'Alan,' then deleted it to start again.

'Master, when I got home I was immediately naughty in my room with a toy, your lesson must not have stuck as well as I hoped it would. I think we need to take the earliest opportunity to ensure I am properly punished, Elaine,' she read it to herself a couple of times, then with her heart in her mouth pressed send.

It took about 90 seconds for those tell-tale bubbles to appear, and she watched them feeling so excited. After about another 90 seconds a message popped up.

'Elaine, I am very disappointed in you! Clearly we need to do something more extreme to your bottom! Are you prepared and willing for that?'

Elaine read it, then read it again, what was more extreme? Her mind raced, mainly to things she did not like and did not want, but she started the reply.

'Yes Master, I will accept whatever you think is required. I am unexpectedly free this evening if you are?' again her stomach did backflips as she pressed send

The response started immediately, and when it arrived Elaine felt both elated, and terrified.

'Elaine that is acceptable, The Old Vic pub, on Hill top lane? 8pm? Be wearing a skirt, and no knickers.'

Elaine quickly typed a reply, 'Yes, yes, and OK,' then in a second message she typed, 'master'

Elaine started to prepare immediately, starting by preparing a simple pasta meal for one.

At 7:40 Elaine left the house, the pub was 15 minutes walk from hers, and after telling herself a million times she would be fashionably late, was restraining herself from leaving at 07:15. It was a very warm summer evening, and she had on a mid-thigh length brown leather skirt, with matching sandals. Her top was her best 'going out' top, a white blouse that dipped in the middle to reveal just enough of her cleavage to make most men look more than once, but most definitely didn't say tart.

Elaine carried the leather jacket that matched her skirt, she didn't need it now but might it this evening went late, with or without the jacket she looked good. As she walked she was very aware of not having panties on, as she walked up the steps beside the station she checked to ensure that nobody was about to follow her up. However when she was about two thirds of the way up two lads, about 17 walked around the corner at the top and started down, she was about two steps from the top when from behind her, same the call, 'Nice view Mrs!'

Elaine felt her cheeks glow red as she very quickly turned the corner and walked as fast as she could in the direction the boys had come from. 'Oh My God, that was humiliating,' she thought to herself, but tried to compose herself as she walked along the last bit of road to the pub. There were about 15 or 20 people sitting outside, but the main garden was hidden behind a hedge and she could not see how full that was. The bar was empty save for one guy ordering drinks, so she waited a safe distance away until he was done.

'Glass of Prosecco,' she said to the landlord, and waited with a tenner in her hand.

The drink was served quickly and she paid, before going back outside and across the car park to the main garden. The garden was full of picnic type tables, spread across the space, most slightly hidden by the plants and trees, it had a real secret garden feel that made it popular on nights like this. You could sit at the vast majority of tables and nobody had a direct line of sight to you. Elaine headed for the most secluded table that was not occupied, and sat down. She pulled out her phone and text Alan.

'I am in the garden, table on the left that is mostly hidden by the rhododendron.'

'I will be there in 10,' came the reply, 'good choice of table!'

Elaine sat and drank her bubbles, playing a game on her phone, trying to calm her nerves. She sat at the far end of the table, and from her position could see nobody else in the garden, although she could hear the children of the family on the other side by the entrance.

5 minutes after sitting down, her phone buzzed, it was a text from Alan.

'What you drinking?' was all it said.

'Prosecco,' she replied.

Two minutes later Alan appeared around the bush, carrying 2 bottles of Prosecco and an ice bucket with two glasses in it.

'You planning on getting me drunk?' she asked, looking at the bottles.

'Not at all, but this should mean that we are not disturbed by having to the bar every 20 minutes,' there was that confidence in his voice again.

Alan sat down and removed a small backpack and put it on the table, he topped up Elaine's glass and filled his own, sat across from Elaine and smiled.

'You OK then?' he asked, 'and sure you want to pursue this?'

'I am a little nervous, never done anything like this before, but I am OK, and I think I do,' Elaine slightly fell over her words.

'Good,' said Alan, as he sat back and visibility relaxed, 'so show me you can follow instructions.'

'What?' Elaine said.

'You were instructed to not be wearing panties, bend over the table and show me you are not,' there was a forcefulness to his voice, Elaine felt she had to comply.

Elaine stood up moved to the end of the table, and bent over it, moving her glass so that she would be lying flat enough to expose herself.

'Like this master,' Elaine said.

'Perfect,' Alan said as he got up, he drained his first glass and walked behind Elaine.

A hand ran gently up the inside of her leg, brushed against her pussy and down the other side. She twitched at that and felt her pussy flutter, then two hands one of the back of each leg ran upwards pushing her skirt up exposing her bottom, she knew it was red from earlier.

'Now that looks nice,' Alan said with real appreciation in his voice.

With two fingers he teased open her cheeks and seemed to be inspecting her arsehole, she felt uncomfortable all of a sudden, but he released her. She made to get up, but immediately he instructed, 'Stay there.'

Elaine got back to the position quickly, she was watching the garden, apart from the kids playing it was quiet, and nobody could see them. Alan picked up his backpack and removed something, then stood it on the table right in front of Elaine's face, it was a butt plug.

'I am putting that in, nothing goes up my bum,' she said with as much force as she could muster.

'Let's get the first rule straight shall we, said Alan, as forceful as she had heard yet, 'your holes belong to me, and I decide what goes in them or not. Clear?'

Elaine nodded, her eyes focused on that butt plug, she didn't want that, nobody had ever touched her arse that was a no go, but she could feel her pussy wanting it, wanting his control.

'Unlock your phone and give it to me,' Alan instructed.

Elaine reached into her jacket pocket and grabbed her phone and unlocked it, she handed it to Alan. He played for a moment then the plug in front of her vibrated. He put her phone down, and picked up his own, 20 seconds later the plug vibrated again.

'Excellent we are all set up,' he said, 'there is an App on your phone now, you must leave it open in the background, and you must keep a Bluetooth connection to BP1101. Is that clear?'

Elaine nodded, 'Yes master.'

Alan then picked up some lube from the backpack, and put a little on the point of the butt plug, Elaine watched it run down, as he when behind her and dripped a little more onto her arse. He picked up the butt plug and a couple of seconds later Elaine felt it against her tight arsehole.

Alan put his hand across her mouth and at the same moment pushed. The butt plug really hurt as it slipped in, she screamed as the widest part went in, but his hand stopped all but the briefest sound escaping. The plug settled, and he release her, her breathing was somewhat shallow, but she calmed herself, the plug was uncomfortable not painful.

'Is that OK?' he asked.

'No, it is uncomfortable,' she said, and I wasn't ready.'

'You are ready when I say you are ready,' he retorted, 'you can sit down and finish your drink now.'

Elaine sat carefully, she did not want to press the plug in more. As she sat Alan pored another glass and sat too.

'So tell me about yourself,' Alan said, as he relaxed back into the chair for the second time.

'Well, I was married for 17 years, but my husband left last November,' Elaine began.

The conversation flowed and Elaine thought that got on quite well, then as she was talking about her shit morning, that had caused her to be in such a bad mood at the supermarket, the plug vibrated. It completely put her off, and she shifted in her seat a lot. Alan laughed.

The plug stopped, and Elaine relaxed, 'Oh my god,' she said, she had not realised how used to it being there she had become in that short space of time, and until it buzzed she had all but forgotten it.

Alan lent over and showed her his phone, 'I can see on the app, that the temperature of the plug is 36.8, so I know it is in you, I can see that the last vibrate was 48 seconds ago, and that your heart rate went from 66 to 91, in the space of half a second when it happened,' he said, obviously very pleased with himself.

'That was actually nice,' Elaine said, 'but you can't just do that.'

'I can and will,' he said, 'you have to learn to cope with it, or learn to explain it,' the smirk on his face said he loved this.

They continued to talk, and the light started to fade, the noise in the garden disappeared, it was after 10, and they were alone in the garden as the last of the wine was split between their glasses.

'So, how were you naughty when you got home?' Alan asked.

Elaine blushed, she was not sure she could say it out loud, 'I..........I masturbated with a big toy,' she blurted.

'OK,' Alan replied, 'More detail please, what were you thinking about.'

Elaine swallowed then said, 'Once you had spanked me in your car, you fucked me hard, giving it to me like the bad girl I am.'

'I see, and tell me about the toy, is it your only one?' he enquired.

'No I have lots, it is one of the bigger ones, I have one bigger that I can't take well, anyway, it is about 8 inches long, and has a good girth to it, shaped like a real penis. Oh and it is blue.'

'Right then Elaine, that is very naughty, you must be punished, assume the position,' He said nodding with his head to the end of the table where she had stood before.

Elaine stood and resumed the position she was in before, and pulled her skirt up to fully expose her bottom. Alan reached into the bag and pulled out a strap.

'Now Elaine, this is your first proper punishment, brace yourself, there will be 5 on each cheek,' Alan said in a very posh voice.

'Yes, master, I am ready,' Elaine said, she was scared if she was honest, but she could also feel her pussy dripping.

There was a swish though the air and a whack as the first stroke landed. Elaine gritted her teeth and let out a grunt.

The swish again, then again, and again, the pain was huge, her bum was on fire, and she was sure she half screamed on the last one. She calmed her breathing back down and tried to ready herself. Alan was stoking her bottom, examining his work, it felt good, and sore at the same time.

He stopped the stroke, and Elaine heard the Swish, tensing for the connection, but it did no good, pain shot across her back, the swish happened again and again, she thought they were on nine when it stopped, she was really pleased with herself for not screaming again.

'That's your ten,' Alan said, sounding pleased with himself, as he stroked her bottom and lovingly fondled it.

'Thank you, sir, I deserved that,' Elaine said, now feeling that she needed to cum, 'Would Master be so kind as to finish me......you know.'

'Of course,' he said.

His hand slipped down from her arse, and two fingers slipped into her soaking pussy, it felt so good, he moved them about and explored, she felt the orgasm rising in her, and when he touched her G spot, she almost jumped off the table.

His other hand came down and found her clit, it started to rub in time to the fingers inside that were dancing around and across her G. It would not take long, she knew, and as his thumb dug into her clit and squashed it, she could not hold back, and the climax was intense, Alan did not stop and before she knew it she was fighting to get away, the orgasm was completely overcoming her, and she thought she might faint, But just as she was losing her grip on reality he released her.

She lay there for a minute not able to move, if somebody appeared now, she was fucked.

As she started to move to get up, he asked, 'do you own stockings and suspender belt?'

'I have a white pair,' she said, 'not put them on in forever.'

'Good, 'he said, 'I have a task for you this week, I want a photo of you in them, just them, nothing else. I want a photo with the toy you described in you, it and the butt plug should be visible. Lastly I want a photo with the toy in your bottom, at least half of it inside.'

'I can't do that,' she said.

'You can, and you will,' Alan came back, 'when I have all three photo's we will arrange another meet up.'

Elaine got up and straightened everything out, she walked around to Alan, kissed him on the cheek, and said, 'Thank you Master,' then she walked away, very aware that her walk was trying to protect her bottom from rubbing against the skirt.

As she left the garden a guy sitting there said, 'you took that well love, bet your bottom is a beautiful red.'

Elaine did not look, she hurried away, mortified, she had to get home.