All Comments on 'Elaine Takes Her Punishment Ch. 02'

by alanhomerj

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Caroline Price

Hi,I long to be spanked,I hope you received my personal message,Caroline x

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm, a know it all dom?

The events of first chapter can be explained away by the “surprise” factor but honestly he did a damned poor job of explaining how BDSM works, by which I mean he explained nothing and just pushed his own agenda. That makes him a wannabe dom in my book.

Tess (UK)

alanhomerjalanhomerjover 3 years agoAuthor

Tess (UK), I am really sorry to have disappointed you, the quality of my writing clearly isn't good enough to get across some of my points. There is deliberate irony, in him punishing her for being rude, impatient, and selfish in chapter 1, then him being those things as a lover / dom. Second, I am very unhappy Elaine comes across as a moron, she is a very intelligent woman, who is using him and manipulating him to get what she wants and needs. It has been a long time since she has had a spanking which she loves, and realises quickly that this man will only deliver what she wants if he thinks it is all his idea and that she does not want it. In the last chapter you will see a subtle change in his behaviours he starts to show an interest in giving her an experience that she will remember.

I am writing a couple of stories that are requests from Lady's at the moment, but after I may go back and edit this series to try and bring those points out. Alan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralanhomerj@alanhomerj
Married man living in Yorkshire, senior manager by day, freak by night. My stories are all written for Ladies! They are all real people that have asked me to document their fantasies and desires. Most of the story direction is their request. If you want me to write yours, g...