Elaine Takes Her Punishment Ch. 03

Story Info
An evening walk ends in a spanking in the woods.
2.8k words
4.53
17.9k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine woke about 8am on Saturday, that was late for her, but her head was filled with the previous night, part of her could not believe that she had done it. She lay there thinking about the spanking with that strap, imagining the lashes across her bottom, she started to play and relax, that would be a good way to start a Saturday when the girls are not here. Elaine let her mind play in the world of her arse being slapped and strapped as she rubbed, then out of nowhere the plug vibrated, it took her by surprise she had forgotten it was in there. How on earth had she forgotten it, it was the biggest think that had ever been in there, and it was uncomfortable, but in buzzed away for about 30 seconds, and she knew he was watching her, even if it was just the data the plug was sending him.

The thought of him knowing she was doing something, even if he did not know what really turned her on, and she rubbed more, pushing herself over the edge and cumming, that was quick she thought, and went in for a second. The second was more intense and she arched her back as she felt the heat warm over her, as it happened the plug vibrated again, and that had an effect, she wasn't sure if that was 2 and 3 or just a long 2 but it was nice. As the plug stopped, she relaxed and lay back, she had to get to meet again, soon, but that last photo, that was scary.

Her phone buzzed and there was a text from Alan, 'Hope you enjoyed that wank,' was all it said.

'How did you know,' she asked, her mind going into fall I have a stalker mode, looking around for him spying or a camera.

His reply was quick, 'You were clearly asleep from your heart rate, and in the space of about 2 minutes it shot up to well over a 100, you either were late or wanking. I guessed.'

Elaine relaxed, and typed back, 'It was good thanks.'

She got out of bed and walked to her knicker draw, she was sure the stockings and belt were in there somewhere. See searched and found them, pulling them out and returning to the bed. She pulled them on, they looked nice on her legs, and then she put the belt on. Elaine thought for a second and decided he would make her do it again if they were not fastened, and proceeded to clip them in place.

Once it was done she walked over to the mirror and carefully positioned the camera to take the photo of her naked except the stockings, with her head cut out, her body looked really good, her well sized breast hanging there not sagging, she often wished for bigger, but none of the men she had been with ever complained. She took the shot and sent it.

Elaine climbed on the bed and grabbed the bully boy from by the pillow where she had left it yesterday afternoon. Her pussy was still wet if not soaking, and she slipped it in, it didn't go up easily, and she started rubbing her clit again to help, as she rubbed she realised what the issue was, it was the butt plug, there was pressure on the dildo that she never normally got.

She worked her clit and started to think about the spanking again, before she knew it the bully was in, only about a half inch exposed, again she carefully positioned the camera showing both plug and dildo, and took the shot, she thought she had probably show him the dildo not in, and moved it out until only the tip sat in her lips and repeated the photo. As she took it, her phone buzzed. Once her checked the photo and was happy, she looked at the text.

'Very nice, but not accepting it without your pretty face in it,' Alan was not doing to be easy.

'Yes master,' she replied, 'I hope these please you,' She sent the photos, then stood in front of the mirror again and retook the first photo, full length.

She looked at the photo, this was trusting him, this was not a sexy photo that could be anybody that looked like her, and this was the sort of photo that could be embarrassing, or could lose her job for her. She really was not sure, then her phone buzzed again.

'Very nice, that is perfect,' which made her smile, but then it buzzed again, the message said, 'so you know you can trust me.' The message had a photo attached, it was Alan full length, like the one she had just taken, and like her, he was completely naked, but with a hard on. Elaine zoomed in on the cock, it looked big, a meaty fat cock, that she would enjoy. She clicked back to her photo and sent it.

A reply came back very quickly, 'That's two of your three, going for the third now?'

Elaine replied, 'Not sure.'

But she opened a draw she had not been in for a while, and pulled out some KY jelly. She took hold of the plug and pulled it, gently, it moved and slowly popped out. It felt like a real relieve, she had not realised how much pressure it was putting on her, but she had to be quick, had to use the advantage that it gave her, she pushed some KY up her bum and put a bit more on the Bully.

Elaine took a deep breath and pushed the Bully against her arse. The tip slipped in, she gasped, that was not comfortable at all. However she was not a quitter, and pushed, oh my god that was not nice, but it slipped further in. she held it, and checked with her phone. It was about a third in, she was not sure she could take any more. She tried to relax and calm her breathing, then pushed, and pushed harder than she ever thought she could, she let out a gasp and a noise that kind of went, 'ooooowwwweeeeeee.'

She looked again with the camera, she thought it was probably about half in, but she did not want to risk being asked to do it again, so she pushed, she thought she would be sick, but she felt it move in. Elaine looked again on the camera, and it was defiantly more than half in, she took the snap she zoomed out as far as she could and took another. Then she quickly pulled the bully back and out she felt tears in her eyes, but at least she had done it. She sat for a moment, then thought she better get the plug back in quick, she wiped, then pushed the plug, it went in so easy, it felt like nothing after the bully. She sighed and started to clean up.

About midday as she was making her lunch, Elaine looked back at the pictures, she felt an uncomfortable twitch in her arse as she got the last one, the one she had not sent yet. She told herself she had not sent it because she did not want to seem too eager, but she knew deep down that it was because she did not want another task involving her bottom yet. After a minute she sent it, a slight feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach.

The butt plug started to vibrate, and continued to do so while the text arrived, she read it with her butt vibrating. Alan had said, 'well done, knew you could do it, now we need to arrange a meet up.'

She replied, 'It was not easy and I can't say I want that again, but I am not a quitter. I have my girls back later, but they can't be left for a couple of hours, or they go back to their dad after school on Tuesday and stay.'

The response came back pretty quickly, 'How about we meet tonight at 19:30, promise to have you home by 10, then I book dinner somewhere on Tuesday?'

'Sounds like a plan to me,' Elaine replied, trying to sound relaxed, but she did not feel it.

'OK, 19:30, the carpark of Stone Thorn Park?'

'See you there,' she replied.

'Comfortable shoes to walk in, and skirt and no panties again.' Came back.

At 19:15 Elaine sat in her car, ready to leave, the park was a 10 minute drive away, her girls had pizza, popcorn and 2 films, her oldest daughter Beth seemed pleased and could not be convinced that Elaine was not going on a date.

Elaine pulled up in the carpark at 19:27, Alan's SUV was already there, and she parked next to it. She got out the car, and talked around to his car, just as he came back from looking at the giant map that sat at the exit of the carpark.

He kissed her, halfway between the greeting of lovers and that of friends. 'Good Evening,' he said, 'hope you are ready for some exercise.'

'Hi,' she said, 'between now and 9:45 I am ready for whatever you have for me,' she sounded a lot more confident than she felt.

'This way then,' he said, leading the way, 'I have a route planned, and a nice place to stop.'

Elaine noticed that he had the backpack again, and it seemed quite full, but she took his offered hand and set off on the good paths of the park.

The conversation picked up where it had left off the night before, mostly small talk, but they were slowly finding out more about each other's backgrounds, jobs and families. It was just before half eight, when Alan stopped and walked a little way off the path, and beckoned her to follow.

They walked behind some trees, to a spot with a couple of fallen trees, you could see the path they were not, but not well, anybody walking along it would have to look with more than a glance to see them, but it was not what you would call private.

Alan pulled out a blanket from the backpack, and laid it across one of the trees, indicating that he wanted her to lay across the blanket, which she did. It was actually like standing at the end of a bed laying across it, but with no support for the top half of you. Alan quickly pulled out some cuffs that went on her wrists, and some rope that he used to tie the cuffs to the other tree, she was immobilise the top of her body hanging in mid-air, held there by the tight rope.

'Comfortable?' Alan asked as he spread her legs with his foot.

'Not uncomfortable, but not a positon I would choose,' Elaine said, being 100 percent honest.

'That will do,' he replied.

'What if somebody comes,' she asked, the path had not been busy, but they had passed 20 or so people on the walk.

'Then you get to be very embarrassed,' he said, 'and you will thank me for it.'

'Yes master,' she replied, as he raised her skirt to expose her bare bottom, the way he had in the pub.

He stroked her bottom gently, moving round and then down her legs and back up the insides, she shivered with pleasure, then he stroked her pussy, it was very wet, the idea of being caught had really turned her on, and coupled with his touch that was so delicate, she was ready for some action.

Alan didn't ignore the wet pussy and started to play with it, his fingers grazing her clit now and then as he played, and each time she reacted, she wanted him to make her cum. He slipped two fingers inside and started to massage the inside of her pussy, and she moaned, that was good.

Alan moved his thumb to her clit and rubbed it up and down gently, before swirling around the outside, giving just enough pressure for her to react, she felt the warm feeling rise, but he was careful not to take her to far, her body held there, just below that final build to an orgasm, to knew how to tease her.

Just then she heard the sound of footsteps on the stone path, she looked and could see people coming towards them, two she thought, she clamped her mouth shut not wanting to attract their attention with her moan, that was growing in volume. Alan's response was to increase the pressure on her clit, he started to push her towards orgasm, clearly wanting to be caught she thought.

'Stop that,' she whispered, 'they will hear me,' the last bit was strained as she supressed a moan.

'If they catch you, you have only yourself to blame, now stay quiet,' Alan replied, his tone was very master, and she knew there would be a consequence.

As the couple drew level with them, it was all she could do to hold off the orgasm, the thought of consequences had not helped, as it had given her flutters when she thought of his strap hitting her bottom. They were a little way behind them when she could hold it back no more, and started to cum, those electric shocks shooting out from her clit, the moan started to come out, she could not suppress it. Alan's free hand that he had been using to stroke quickly came up and over her mouth, she moaned into his hand, as an intense climax caused her knees to sag.

Alan kept his hand there until the footsteps had become distant, then he released her and picked up the back pack again.

'You are very naughty,' he said, 'you have to be punished.'

He pulled out the strap, and continued, 'I know you took that photo hours before you sent it, you do not keep your master waiting, 5 lashes. You tried to give your master an instruction a moment ago, 10 lashes, and lastly, you climaxed before I said you could, another 10 lashes.'

'25,' Elaine exclaimed, 'I will not be able to sit down.'

'And you will learn to be good,' he retorted.

Elaine was actually excited, she wanted him to spank her, and her fanny was fluttering, it was still fluttering when the first stroke landed, it stung, but before she could do anything, 3 more landed, she cried out, but there was nobody close enough to hear.

Alan moved for the next one and it fell across her pussy, making it sing and her clit bounce, 'Five,' he said.

'Thank you, Master,' she replied.

Five more alternated between her cheeks, she could feel the burn of them and whimpered to herself, as he said, 'ten.'

'Thank you, Master,' she replied, but with less confidence than the first time.

The next five slapped her pussy, they were not hard, but stung a little and made her clit want to explode, and she thought if he continued her might actually cum from it.

'Fifteen,' he said.

'Thank you, Master,' she repeated, this time the pleasure in her voice was clear.

He returned to her arse, and the next five repeated the previous alternate, starting of the opposite cheek. They stung again, and Elaine was a couple of welts would come up, but she loved it, the high that the spanking of her pussy caused was driving her now.

'Twenty,' Alan said, 'almost there.'

'Thank you, Master,' she said not wanting to ever stop saying it.

Four more strokes landed on her cheeks, these were hard, and really would each leave a welt, but each on pushed her closer to climax. The last landed exactly on her clit, it was harder than the previous slaps on her pussy, but now hard enough to hurt. Her knees buckled again, and she orgasmed again, she felt weak, and her mind swirled around as this one made her whole body shudder.

'Twenty five,' Alan said, 'and we will deal with you cumming again without permission next time.'

Elaine took more than moment before she was able to say, 'Thank you Master.'

Alan examined and caressed his handy work, before he released her, she stood almost in a daze as he packed the bag up. The walk back to the cars was quick, but Elaine didn't notice it, she had never been so satisfied in her life.

Before she got in her car, he took her in his arms and kissed her, a very passionate French kiss that she pushed in her more of, it lasted over a minute.

When they moved apart he said, 'I think we are going to have a lot of fun together Elaine, and I will let you know the details of Tuesday.

Elaine got back in her car and slowly drove off, the next thing she knew she was on her driveway, not remembering any of the drive there. She sat back in the seat and dreamed of where this was all going.