Elaine's Deja Vu Pt. 03

Story Info
Elaine completes a task for her lover, but maybe too well.
11.9k words
4.25
706
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/12/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This became the new pattern of her life over the next few weeks. She felt so alive! She no longer had to worry about how she looked or behaved; she had given over that part of her life to James. She found it so liberating! She found she could tease him by opening her legs, giving him little glimpses up her skirt, knowing that he probably couldn't actually see her pussy, of casually running a finger between her breasts, tweaking her nipples while he wasn't looking and pretending not to notice how his eyes devoured the sight of her turgid nubs poking through the gossamer thin material. It always ended up with him taking her and fucking her hard, to their mutual satisfaction. It was after an excellent session with him taking her from behind, on her knees, doggy style, with them both relaxing in a warm post-coital afterglow that James made his play.

"Elaine, I'd like you to do me a big favour."

"Yes, of course, James, what is it?"

"You know my nephew, Simon?"

"Well, I've never met him, but you have talked of him a few times. You are very fond of him, aren't you?

"I am. I think of him like my own son, sometimes and I'm worried about him."

"Why, what's wrong, did something happen to him?

"No, nothing's happened, but he's going through a difficult time." James hesitated before going on. "He's eighteen...and still a virgin!"

"Is there...something wrong with him?" an image of a fat, spotty teenager with greasy hair and bad breath went through her mind.

"No, not really, it's just that he's very shy, he has no confidence with girls and it's getting worse as he's getting older. Other than being a little underdeveloped for his age, he is a fine, handsome and intelligent young man, but I'm worried that if he doesn't get over this, it will affect him for the rest of his life. Time was, a worldly uncle would arrange for a courtesan to take a boy into manhood, but I don't think that that would work in Simon's case; a single tumble with an escort wouldn't give him the confidence he needs. He needs a warm-hearted woman to take the time to teach him to be a man."

"I'd like that woman to be you, Elaine."

Elaine was shocked to her core! While they'd touched on this subject before, that James had intimated that he might give her to another man to further his business, she had thought it a remote prospect, and that if it ever happened, she would see herself as some sort of modern-day Mata Hari, a femme fatale, using her feminine wiles to give the man she loved an edge over his rivals. Not be used to give a mercy fuck to some no-hoper of a nephew!

James looked at Elaine. She was looking around the room as if trying to find a way to physically escape. She was wringing her hands and the expression on her face was one of despair. Then all of a sudden, she stopped and visibly relaxed and looked him in the eye.

The thoughts that ran around Elaine's head were those of confusion and worry. What would James think of her if she said yes? Was this some sort of test, and would she pass if she said yes or no? Did he still want a relationship with her? And how would he deal with his nephew once the boy had had her? Was she to be discarded after she had done this 'favour'? But then...She had made a commitment, and she was a woman of her word. If James asked this of her, she must do it. If he finished with her afterwards, then he wasn't the man she thought he was and didn't deserve her. She would have to trust him to deal with the consequences. She did trust him.

"What must I do, James?"

And so it was, a little more than a week later, that Elaine found herself standing on the step of a well-appointed house in the suburbs, with a small case in her hand. James had told her that he'd arranged for her to house-sit for his brother while he and his wife were away for the week. He'd promised his brother he'd do it himself, but now Elaine was here in his stead. Simon had kicked up saying he was too old to have a babysitter, even though he looked forward to James's visit. Only that morning had James phoned to say he couldn't make it, but that a friend needed a place to stay for a week, and it would kill two birds with one stone. Simon had groaned with despair, though James had hastened to add that his friend was a young woman, and he was sure that they'd get along famously. Simon's curiosity was piqued, but he was half sure she'd be some crusty old dragon. For her part Elaine had been well briefed by James. He'd shown her a photograph, probably taken a couple of years previously; he looked to be about 15 or 16 in the photo, and not bad looking for a teenager. She'd been told to be gentle with him, to nurture his budding manhood, teach him the ways of women: but not to come on too strong or too sophisticated - that would scare him off. No, she was to play the fresh, wholesome girl next door, gentle and caring but so, so hot! In short, she was to use whatever skills she had to get the job done. She was to be given the boy and she had to return the man! "Easier said than done", she thought to herself. Throughout her short life, with her exceptional beauty, she had always been the pursued, not the pursuer. She didn't really know how to take the lead, but she would try her best; she had promised James. She would make it impossible to resist her!

She'd thought hard about her wardrobe for the week, and she wanted to create a strong first impression. For their first meeting, she'd worn a thin knitted top over a gossamer-light bra that allowed her nipples to protrude very noticeably. She was wearing a short little flared denim skirt and a light cotton petticoat underneath, projecting slightly from under the skirt. She wore flat casual shoes with little ankle socks and it felt very strange after wearing nothing but stiletto sandals for weeks She had wondered about wearing panties, but James had said nothing and since she was neither at work or having her period she felt she shouldn't wear any, even if she wasn't with James. Well, that was going to be her excuse. At any rate; she secretly licked being a little slutty, going around naked under her skirts. Actually, she was really looking forward to the time when Simon first discovered her bare pussy underneath her skirt; he'd be so turned on!

She had rung the bell and as she was waiting, she heard muffled footsteps coming towards the door.

"This is it, Girl! Over the top, once more unto the breach, stiffen the sinews and summon up the blood! and all that!", she thought as she pulled her shoulders back and pushed her breasts out.

The door opened and to a casual observer, it would present a comical sight. Both the woman and the boy looked at each other, with their mouths open and without saying anything for what seemed like ages.

Elaine's first thought was, "HE LOOKS LIKE A 16 YEAR OLD BOY! That wasn't an old photo that James showed me! It was recent!"

Simon's first thought was, "Fucking Hell! She is absolutely gorgeous!" He didn't know whether to look at her face, her breasts or her legs, and tried to scan everything at once, and he didn't know if it was that that was making him dizzy, or the loss of blood from his head as it rushed down to his cock.

Elaine was the first to recover and she painted on a bright smile. "Hello, I'm Elaine, James's friend," holding out her hand.

Simon took her hand in his. It was so soft and warm. It gripped his lightly and he took his eyes away from her spectacular breasts long enough to gaze into her deep blue eyes. "Hi, er...I'm...er Simon". He kept hold of her hand, not being able to move a muscle, only to become lost in her warm gaze.

After a while, Elaine was forced to say, "Well, are you going to ask me in or what?"

Simon jumped, letting go of her hand and stumbled backwards, saying, "Sorry, Sorry! Please come in, yes, James did mention you'd be coming, said you'd be staying a week, my parents are away, thought I needed a baby sitter, worried that I might have wild parties while they were away, advertise on the internet or something, I really.." he finally had to stop babbling because he'd ran out of breath.

Elaine stepped into the house and laid her warm hand on his arm, "Well, this is also doing me a favour, I'm stuck for a place to stay while my apartment is getting decorated. Don't worry, I won't cramp your style, and if you want to bring your girlfriend back, I'll beat a hasty retreat to my room."

"Er..I do have a room?"

"Oh, yes, sorry, the spare's already been made up ready for you, it's this way!" said Simon as he led her up the stairs. "I'll let you unpack and settle in. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Yes please, I'll be down in a minute."

Elaine closed the door to the sound of Simons retreating footsteps. She leant against the door and let out a big sigh, the release of the tension that had built up ever since she had got up this morning. She could now well understand why James had asked this of her - while he might be 18 chronologically, developmentally, he was nearer 16. Yet she knew he was very intelligent and actually, quite cute. However, she knew she had an uphill struggle; she'd have to encourage him as much as possible to make a move on her, otherwise he would just drool over the sight of her tits and arse and never do anything. She mentally girded her loins and prepared to start her campaign.

As he waited for the coffee to finish, Simon let his imagination run riot over the memory of this girl that would be living with him for a whole week! She was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, even in print never mind in real life. She would provide masturbatory fantasies for months! He might catch a glimpse of her coming out of the shower, wrapped in a tiny little towel that was about to fall off and reveal her probably rosy, turgid nipples... He got immediately hard, and then realised this was going to be his problem for the week; hiding his hard-on from the girl so she didn't get upset and angry with him. Tight underpants and loose shorts and trousers, that was the way to do it!

He heard her footsteps coming down the stairs and willed his erection to subside.

Elaine went straight over to Simon and laid her hand on his bare arm. "Thank you so much, Simon, I really need a coffee right now. She stood close to him, their shoulders touching while he poured her a cup.

Simon was completely conscious of the contact between them, and the smell of her perfume filled his nostrils and made his head swim. And when she turned and lightly brushed her left breast against his arm, he dribbled the coffee all over the kitchen work top.

"Come and sit down with me Simon and tell me about yourself!"

Simon led the way and sat down in his usual place on the sofa. Elaine followed and sat down next to him, so closely that their hips and thighs were touching. Her skirt had pushed up her thighs when she sat down but she made no move to straighten it and Simon's gaze was drawn to the vast expanse of creamy thigh that was exposed. When he eventually dragged his eyes past her full breasts and hard nipples and finally found her face, he found her smiling warmly at him. "God, she must have seen me ogling her" he thought, and he flushed with embarrassment.

"You were saying?..."

"Oh, well, I've finished school, and I have had a couple of offers from the better universities - I'm just considering my options at the moment."

"What would you like to read?"

"Economics, actually. It's really a fascinating subject, the influence of the economy on governments and the people, it has such an impact, the Keynesian model...."

Simon realised he was babbling again. " Oh god, I'm such a nerd!", he thought.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to go on like that, I'm sure it's very uninteresting to you..."

Elaine again laid her hand on his arm. "No really, I'm fascinated, you sound so knowledgeable!"

"Well, not really...." Simon just had to get out of there, he was about to explode. "Sorry, Elaine, if you'll just excuse me a moment..."

He leapt up and bounded up the stairs and into the bathroom. He struggled to undo his trousers and as soon as his hard cock emerged into the fresh air it started spurting huge long ropes of come into the toilet, to his loud groans of relief. When it was over, he sank back, exhausted.

He heard the girls voice below. "Simon, are you OK? Simon?"

"Yes, I'm fine, I'll be down in a minute."

He pulled himself together, but the worry in his mind was the possibility that she had heard his groans - maybe she would think he had diarrhoea - God, that was nearly as bad as her thinking of him having to rush off and masturbate into the toilet! Fuck, what should he say?

He saw her at the bottom of the stairs, smiling up at him. "Maybe she didn't suspect anything!" he thought.

"Simon, would you like to show me round the house and garden?"

As Simon guided Elaine around the house and garden, he was conscious that she always seemed to be touching him in some way, whether it was a hand on his arm, the touch of her fingers on his or the feel of her hip brushing against him. She was obviously a very touchy-feely person, but despite the fact that he'd just released an enormous amount of sexual tension, he again found himself getting aroused and having to hide his hard cock.

Eventually he suggested that they order a pizza in and watch a movie on television, and Elaine readily agreed.

Elaine asked if he minded her having a shower while they waited for the pizza and when it arrived, he shouted up and then stood with mouth open as she descended the stairs. She'd put on a short terry cloth robe and flip-flops and the cinched-in belt showcased her hourglass figure, though the overall impression was one of wholesome beauty. He couldn't keep his eyes off the tops of her thighs as she came down, hoping against hope that he could catch a glimpse of her panties from his lower viewpoint. He saw nothing but what went through his mind, but it was enough to send his heart racing.

They settled down on the sofa and ate the pizza while they waited for the film to start. The film was a thriller, but there was a strong female lead that he thought might appeal to her. At least she didn't insist on some dreary chick-flick.

Again, she sat very close, and during a very tense scene, moved closer to him and clutched his arm, pressing her breast into it. He could swear that he could feel her hard nipple against his flesh. She didn't move away and then later, when the female lead surrendered her body to the hero, the mildly sexual scenes in conjunction with her proximity again brought him to full hardness. He clutched a cushion over his groin to hide it from her.

Elaine was having so much fun! She had been draping herself all over him for most of the afternoon and evening and the poor boy must have been rock hard for most of that time. When he rushed off to masturbate, Elaine fought hard to hide her smiles when he emerged from the bathroom. He really was very sweet! She thought that she might get him so worked up that he would be overcome by passion and force himself on her, bringing out the man in him. However, he failed to make any sort of move and Elaine consoled herself that she still had most of the week remaining.

At the end of the film, Simon made a fake yawn and declared that he'd had a long day and needed an early night. In reality of course, he was desperate to get into the privacy of his bedroom and have a wank. They both stood up and Elaine leaned into him and left a lingering kiss on his cheek.

"Good night, Simon, have a nice one, and I'll see you for breakfast. I hope I 'll have a nice... sleep, too". Elaine wondered if the boy had caught her meaning, and she smiled to herself.

"Bloody hell," he thought, "for a second there, I thought she was saying, "Have a nice wank! I'm really losing it!"

The next day, Elaine decided to up her game and wore an even shorter skirt and some high-heeled sandals. She left off her bra and wore only a filmy blouse. You couldn't actually see through it, but it hinted at rather than revealed.

They'd finished a leisurely breakfast when Elaine asked what plans Simon had for the day and he told her he needed to go through a load of university stuff. "Have you any plans?", he asked.

"No, not really, I've brought a book that I've been meaning to read for months now, so this is the perfect time. And if I don't get through it now, I probably never will!"

So with that, Simon sat at the table with a pile of brochures and syllabi in front of him and Elaine settled on the sofa with her book. Throughout the afternoon, Simon kept glancing across at Elaine. For her part Elaine took every opportunity to cross and uncross her legs, to idly caress herself absent-mindedly while turning a page and generally trying to capture his attention. Whenever she caught him looking at her out of the corner of her eye, she'd part her legs slightly, exposing the smooth expanse of her inner thigh. Or she'd change position, and in moving manage to thrust out her breast towards him. When he wasn't looking, she'd tweak her nipples to full hardness and then smile inwardly as he stared at them for minutes at a time.

Simon ground his teeth in frustration. He didn't think that he'd actually assimilated a single word that he'd read, and that wasn't many, in any event! He just couldn't keep his eyes off her! He slammed a book shut in annoyance and Elaine looked towards him with a questioning look on her face.

"This is hopeless, I'm not making any progress here!"

"Well, take a break; come over here and sit down next to me and we'll have a nice chat, it'll take your mind off things."

Simon got up and walked slowly over to the sofa and sat down. He'd left a couple of inches clearance between them, but Elaine immediately moved up against him and he could feel the contact from her knee to her hip and up to her shoulder. She only had to turn a fraction and she'd be touching him with her breast! He was enveloped in a cloud of her perfume which further befuddled his senses.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Simon?"

"No, I've never..."

"Why not? I know you're not gay, not with the way you keep trying to look up my skirt!"

"Oh, God, I'm sorry Elaine! I didn't mean to, honest! I won't do it again, I promise!"

Elaine laid her hand on the boy's leg. "Shhh, it's alright Simon, I don't mind - you can look up my skirt anytime you like - a girl likes to know she is appreciated!"

She thrilled to the thought of when he eventually put his hand up her skirt to find she wasn't wearing panties. She let her legs fall open a little more, and almost giggled at the sound of Simons strangled gulp.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"No, I've never...", he blushed deeply.

"Would you like to practice on me?"

Simon couldn't bring himself to speak, he just swallowed and nodded mutely.

"Here, put your hands on my waist and lean towards me. Kiss me softly and gently at first and then you can slowly increase the pressure."

Simon did as she bid and he revelled in the feeling of her soft lips on his, the taste of her and her smell. He continued to kiss her softly and gently and then he felt her open her lips and kiss him more hungrily. He matched her and when he felt the tip of her tongue enter his mouth, he almost passed out at the sensation.

She broke off temporarily, and she whispered in his ear, her warm breath sending tingles up his spine. "That's it, Simon, you're doing it perfectly. Now, gradually move your hand up and cup my breast, ahh...that's it, now, gently rub my nipple with your thumb, oh God, so good..." Elaine was getting hot! She could feel her pussy moistening to his touch.

It was all getting too much for Simon. He could feel his erection trying to force its way to freedom, and his face was getting hot, and he was panting like a racehorse. And then all of a sudden, the dam burst, and he pumped spurt after spurt into his underpants. He was mortified! He'd come in his pants just from kissing a girl! He'd never be able to look her in the face again! He jumped up and ran to his room. He ripped off his soiled underwear and stepped into some clean ones then dashed downstairs.