Elaine's Deja Vu Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard Elaine calling him, "Simon, come back, it's OK", but he pulled the door open and ran out, slamming the door behind him.

When Simon eventually returned, he tried to enter quietly, with the intention of slipping unseen to his room. However, Elaine was waiting for him. "Simon, I....."

"I'm going to my room" he said gruffly, trying to hide his embarrassment.

"Oh no you don't! You'll come in here and sit down and you and I are going to have a little talk!"

He shuffled into the living room and sat down, knowing that she was going to call him a disgusting pervert and that she'd tell his parents, or even Uncle James!

She sat down next to him, very close as usual and put her arm around him. "Simon, I know what happened, but you shouldn't feel ashamed, in fact it was so wonderful - don't you realise how flattering it is for a girl to get such a response from just kissing? I was so happy, and you aroused me so much! You should be proud of yourself!"

Simon looked at Elaine with hope dawning on his face. "Do you really mean it?"

"Of course I do, Simon! Come here and kiss me again, you did it so well, you were making me hot. You can kiss me as much as you want."

Simon moved towards her and started to kiss her slowly and gently. He opened his mouth and she parted her lips to meet his, and when he gently slipped his tongue into her mouth she moaned into his and slipped her tongue around his. They continued to kiss, the both of them feeling a rising of passion and when Simon eventually cupped her breast and when his thumb moved over her nipple, he found it hard and Elaine gasped with pleasure as he rubbed it.

Elaine moved her lips to his ear and whispered to him, "Have you ever seen a real girl's breasts?" Simon shook his head. "Would you like to see mine?" He nodded, unable to speak and Elaine moved away slightly and started to slowly unbutton her blouse. She did it slowly and seductively; as each button was undone, she kept her breasts hidden, until at last they were all undone and she slowly folded apart the blouse to show her perfect full breast crowned with rosy-pink nipples that were hard and swollen.

"Push my blouse off my shoulders. Now caress me, gently squeeze my breasts, yes, that's perfect, it feels so good, you have such wonderful hands! Now gently pinch my nipples. Oh, yes! Harder! Oh, you are making me so wet!"

While Elaine was laying it on a bit thick for Simon's benefit, she couldn't deny the increasing arousal that was flooding through her body and had to admit the boy was turning her on. Her rapidly moistening pussy would contradict any claim otherwise. She glanced down and saw that the boy's erection looked enormous in his trousers.

"Simon, you look so uncomfortable, let me help you out of those trousers."

Simon clutched his waistband in panic. No girl had ever seen him there!

Elaine forced his hands away, "Come on, I'm sure you've nothing to be embarrassed about, and you've seen my breasts already."

Elaine eased him out of his trousers and exclaimed with delight when she saw his cock. While not particularly big, it seemed quite large on his small frame, but it was so clean, so perfect and without blemish! And it was so hard! "Oh Simon, it's so beautiful! You are so big and hard! All your girlfriends are going to love it! She took it into her hand. "The skin is so soft, but underneath it's like steel!" She stroked it gently, all the while making little sounds of appreciation.

As Elaine fondled the boy's cock, she unconsciously started stroking her own breast and stroking her nipple. She was so aroused!

Simon was approaching sensory overload. The feel of the first hand on his cock other than his own, the sight and sounds and smells of the girl next to him was getting too much. While she was just caressing him, not masturbating him, still the feelings rapidly came to their natural conclusion, and he spurted ropes of come all over Elaine's naked breasts and then her hand. He sank back into the sofa and through lidded eyes watched Elaine rub his come into the skin of her breasts, and then surreptitiously lick the come off the back of her hand, when she thought he wasn't looking.

Elaine was burning up! She had got so horny! She needed release! The smell and texture of his sperm filled her nose and her head with desire. She looked to see if Simon was looking, and then licked his spunk off the back of her hand. He tasted so sweet! Oh, how she would have loved to have taken that perfect cock into her mouth and have him come down her throat!

After a while, Elaine had regained some sort of equilibrium and Simon had managed to rouse himself. "I know, why don't we dress up a bit and you can take me out to dinner! We need to get out of the house, and I don't want pizza again."

"Where would you like to go."

"Oh, I don't mind, Simon, you know the area better that I would - you decide. Give me an hour to get ready and you put on a nice jacket and tie, and don't forget to make the reservations."

"An hour!"

"Yes, a girl needs her time, and it'll be worth it," she said with a little grin.

Simon was pacing up and down, waiting for Elaine. It had taken him about 5 minutes to put on his smartest clothes, and he'd made the reservations, but if she didn't hurry up, they'd be late for them.

The sound of a door opening and footsteps at the top of the stairs drew his attention, and he stood speechless in admiration of the beautiful young woman. She paused at the top of the stairs to allow him to drink in her appearance. She was wearing a short black cocktail dress that hugged her waist and then flared out from her hips. It was low-cut and the creamy tops of her breasts were on full display. As she slowly walked down the stairs, the hem of the dress lifted to reveal just the beginning of the lacy tops of her stockings, and from the slight bump under the material, Simon suspected that she was wearing suspenders.

"Will I do, Simon?" she asked playfully.

Simon swallowed noisily and said, "Elaine, you look incredibly beautiful! I'll be the envy of every man there!"

"And I'll be the envy of every woman, being escorted by such a handsome young man!"

Simon held out his arm and Elaine took and pressed her breast against it, and the ensuing erection was without shame - she'd seen it before, and she said his cock was beautiful! He felt on top of the world.

Once they were at the restaurant, their waiter seated them, and to Simon's annoyance, cast lascivious glances down Elaine's front. When he gave them their menus and talked about that evening's specials, he addressed Elaine only, completely disregarding the boy.

Elaine noticed not only the waiter's rudeness, but also Simon's humiliation, and she was determined to put a stop to it. She immediately put her hand on Simon's face and drew him into a passionate kiss. "Thank you darling, it's so nice to eat out once in a while."

As the waiter left to give them time to consider the menu, she leaned against him, and breathed in his ear and said, "You look so handsome when you're dressed up!"

Simon was looking at the menu and Elaine was looking around at the various people in the restaurant when the waiter returned. He looked at Elaine only when he asked, "Are you ready to order?"

Elaine, kissed Simon on the cheek, "Simon, darling, would you order something for me while I go to the little girls room? I'm sure whatever you choose for me will be perfect."

Simon's chest swelled with pride as the waiter was forced to attend him and he rattled off something for starters as Elaine left for the Ladies. When she got there, she was fuming! That insolent waiter! Looking her up and down like that and ignoring Simon! Well, she would show him!

She re-applied her lipstick and touched up her make-up and then she reached under her skirt and pulled off the tiny wisp of her panties. She had dressed herself like a delicious parcel for Simon to unwrap, including the panties, just so he could slip them off her, or maybe he could just rip them off...anyway, she now had a better idea for them; a plan to get Simon's libido going and put the waiter in his place at the same time. Elaine stepped out of her tiny black panties and peeked out of the door. She waited a while and timed her exit to coincide with the waiter bringing their starters. She sat down just before he arrived and put her warm and fragrant panties in Simon's hand just as the waiter approached.

"Just a little present for you darling, you've been so good to me."

Simon was in shock, and it was on automatic pilot that he brought them to his nose to inhale her scent.

"Simon!" Elaine said in mock consternation and pushed his hand containing the panties into his lap, under the table and gave a fake embarrassed look at the waiter. She was secretly very pleased - it couldn't have worked out better.

"Could we have a jug of water please?" Simon asked. The waiter was goggling in frank envy and Simon gave him a victorious smirk. As he left, Simon said, "That waiter couldn't believe his eyes! Do you want your panties back now?"

"No, we're not finished with them yet." And she whispered in his ear, "I'm going to wrap them around your hard cock!"

She slid her hand under the tablecloth and unzipped him. He was as hard as steel. Fortunately, his trousers were very loose, and she deftly extracted his cock and wrapped her silk panties around it. The waiter had just returned, and Elaine made sure he could see the movement of her arm as it went under the table. She pretended she didn't see him and whispered loudly enough for him to hear, "Oh Simon, I can never get over how big your cock is!"

Throughout the rest of the meal, they talked and talked, and when the waiter came to take away their plates, Simon placed his had possessively on her thigh. Throughout the meal his mind kept returning to the knowledge that a beautiful woman was sitting next to him without panties, and what's more she had wrapped them round his cock. He was hard for most of the meal.

When the waiter brought the bill he presented it to Simon, not Elaine, and after Simon had entered his pin, he handed back the machine to the waiter without looking at him, dismissing him from their presence. Elaine's heart swelled with pride at Simon's emerging manliness.

When they got home, Elaine announced it was still not that late, "You should have taken me dancing, Simon!"

"Well, I don't know how to dance, " he said sadly.

"I'll teach you! Come on it's not that hard! Put on some slow music"

Simon put on some slow jazz that he was partial too and Elaine put her hands on his shoulders. "Put your hands on my waist and move slowly with me to the music." As they danced, they moved closer together until Simon could feel her legs against his, and her breasts brushing against his chest. Elaine put her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. Simon knew she could feel that he was hard, but curiously, he felt no embarrassment, rather pride in his arousal. In her high heels, she was as tall as he and her warm sweet breath blew sensuously in his ear. He moved his hands over her hips and rested them at the swell of her bottom. She 'mmm'ed' in his ear and it gave him courage to move his hands over her bottom and then pull her onto his erection. Elaine lifted on to her toes, moved her hips forwards a little and then settled down. The end of his cock lodged at the apex of her legs and pressed into her clit. "Ohhh, Simon!" She kissed his neck sensuously and as the music finished, she pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"Well, I think it's time for my bed, Simon."

Simon's face sagged in despair and disappointment, so much so that Elaine was forced to stifle a giggle. She put her soft warm hand to his cheek.

"Would you like to help me undress?"

Simon flushed and nodded mutely but stood frozen to the spot, so Elaine took his hand and led him up the stairs.

Once in the bedroom, Elaine turned her back on the boy and said, "Can you unzip me?"

Simon stepped forward, undid the little hook and slowly slid the zip down, past her bra strap to the base of her spine, where the lacy top of her garter belt became evident. He stopped, so Elaine wiggled her shoulders at little until Simon got the idea and gently pushed the dress off her shoulders. It slid down a little and then caught on her full breasts, so he pulled it down past them until it floated to the floor. She then turned around and Simon was presented with the view of her large breasts pushed up and together by the bra, which didn't actually cover her nipples, and which were red and hard. He stared at them for ages, until Elaine said, "It fastens at the front."

Her words startled him from his reverie, and he move forward to release the catch of her bra. Once loosened, it sprang open suddenly to reveal the fullness of her breasts, her nipples now pointing upwards and outwards. She was breathing deeply, and they were rising and falling with each breath. His gaze moved further downward, and he saw her bare pussy lips framed by the garter belt, the tops of her creamy thighs truncated by the black lacy tops of her stockings.

Elaine was getting very aroused indeed. It was giving her such a rush, to be in control, her dictating the pace, looking at the desire and adoration in the boy's eyes as he looked at her.

"Now it's my turn!" She started unbuttoning his shirt, slowly and sensuously and when she had then all undone, she slid her warm hands inside and caressed the firm muscles of his chest. Simon had kicked off his shoes and Elaine started to unbuckle his belt, undid the catch and unzipped him. She let the trousers fall and Simon kicked them off. She smiled to herself as she realised that he was starting to get a bit frantic. Finally, she pulled his briefs away from his hard cock, which were still wrapped in her tiny panties.

"I only put these on so that you could take them off, and now I'm taking them off you! I don't normally wear any."

"You mean..."

"Yes, all the time you were looking up my skirt to see my panties, I wasn't wearing any," she smiled. Now, Simon, it's time. I want you to put your hard cock where it's soft and warm and wet."

She pulled him backwards to the bed and lay down and opened her legs for him. He almost fell on her in his haste, and he immediately pressed his cock towards her pussy, fumbling, trying to get it in. This was it! Soon her would no longer be a virgin! Elaine took hold of him and guided him to her pussy. As he pushed in, he was startled by the incredible warmth of it.

Elaine groaned, "Oh yes, Simon!"

The feeling was incredible, he pulled out and again thrust home, and then immediately came, and came and came. He collapsed over her, and once the climax had passed, his first thought was that he had ruined everything by coming so quickly.

"Elaine, I'm so, so sorry, I couldn't help it, I'll try to do better next time...Oh, shit, this wasn't just it was it? There will be another time, won't there?"

Elaine's heart went out to the boy, the stricken look on his face was almost comical if it weren't so serious. She cradled him in her arms and between her legs, "It still felt wonderful for me, Simon, and you'll last much longer next time, and yes, there will be other next times, we can do it as many times as you want."

Elaine caressed his face, "Why don't you finish undressing me - I still have on my shoes and stockings!" Elaine lay still while Simon took off the rest of her things, and as he knelt at her feet and Elaine opened her legs wide. "Have you seen a real live pussy before?"

"No, never, only in pictures and videos."

"Go ahead, why don't you explore - you can touch anything you want, just be slow and gentle."

Simon looked in awe at her bare pussy, the outer lips separated to reveal the pink inner lips, which were shiny with her juices. He could see his sperm leaking out and running down into her bottom, and it gave him a feeling of immense satisfaction. He tentatively ran his fingers up and down her slit, and then he pushed a finger into her pussy. It was so hot, so soft! He put in a second finger. He'd read about the 'g' spot and hooked his fingers under her pubis and found a rougher spongy area which he guessed was it. He pulled his fingers out and again traced up her slit to the clitoral hood. He pushed it back and saw a little projection that he knew was her clitoris. He'd read that it was very sensitive, so he barely touched it. At this stage, he could see that Elaine was responding to him touching her. She was making small thrusting movements with her hips and her breathing was now quite rapid. His dipped his fingers in his come that was running into her bottom, and slowly ringed her anus with his fingertips, which brought gasps of pleasure from the young woman.

"Oh, Simon, Yes! You have such a wonderful touch! You've got me so horny! Please, Simon!"

The woman's arousal was obvious, and he had caused it! Her breathy moans caused his cock to stiffen and he positioned himself above and slowly thrust it into her pussy.

"Oh, Yes! Fuck me, Simon! Fuck my wet and needy cunt! "

He'd never heard her talk so coarsely, and he guessed that in the throes of passion, she liked to talk dirty.

"Yes Elaine, I'm going to fuck you hard, just the way you need it."

He thrust hard into her and built up a steady rhythm, her gasps and moans of pleasure at each thrust becoming more vocal as time went on. He could feel the walls of her cunt squeezing his cock and he knew that he couldn't last much longer, even though he'd already come.

Elaine started pushing her hips up to him harder and cried, "Oh Simon, my cunt is going to come all over your hard cock!" And then she climaxed loudly and powerfully, shouting out her pleasure, the sound of her orgasm triggering his own and he once again filled her cunt up with his sperm. He'd done it! He'd fucked her to a climax! He felt so powerful, victorious and potent.

After they had regained their breath, Elaine raised herself on one elbow and kissed him tenderly on the mouth. "Simon, that was so good, you fucked me so well. You can fuck me like that anytime you like."

"I will, Elaine, I promise."

They both fell asleep in her bed, him cuddling up behind her, spooning his groin into her bottom. Sometime during the night, Elaine was woken with the feel of a hard cock poking her between the legs. Sleepily, she raised her leg and he slipped into her from behind. He reached round her hip and gently fingered her clitoris while he fucked her slowly. His fingering brought her to a quick climax and he again ejaculated into her pussy. As her heart slowed, she drifted gently back to sleep.

When she awoke, she was hot from their combined heat and she threw the covers off them. Simon was sleeping on his back and Elaine took the opportunity to study him. His body was slight, like that of a teenager, but his muscles were taut and well defined. His cock, well that was beautiful. So perfect, so unblemished, apart that is, from a thin film of their dried combined juices. She just had to have it in her mouth. She started slowly, licking and sucking the head gently. It stiffened quickly in her mouth, and she took more of it, going deeper. She cupped his balls while she sucked and then started moving her mouth up and down the shaft. A small movement caused her to look up, and she saw that Simon had awakened and was looking at her with a slight smile. She continued her efforts, and she could feel him beginning to tense up. "Elaine, stop, I'm going to come..."

Elaine took his cock from her mouth and smiled at him. "Just close your eyes and forget about me, just relax and let it happen." She again started to suck and move her mouth on his cock. She felt it swell in her mouth and accompanied by load groans and gasps from the boy, felt him spurt again and again into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed all the way through his orgasm and when he'd finished, she gently sucked him clean.