Elaine's Deja Vu Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like it was hours before James emerged from the house and Elaine searched his face for signs, but he kept his face impassive. They made very little conversation on the way home, confined to trivial small talk, but when they arrived at his apartment, he asked her to sit down, he had things to tell her. Elaine swallowed nervously.

Much to her relief, he congratulated her on a job well done. She had transformed his nephew beyond his wildest hopes. However, he said sternly, "I learned some things which have disappointed me, and I'd like to hear your side. You got fucked by some boy at that party, didn't you?"

"Oh, James", sobbed Elaine, "It's true, I'm so, so sorry, but it just happened. I didn't want to show Simon up at his friend's party, so I just sort of went along with what Simon wanted."

James knew that it was this quality of Elaine that encouraged Simon to become a man, why he'd given the task to her in the first place, but he didn't like it and wasn't going to let her off easily.

"I didn't send you to Simon to fuck another boy, Elaine, and I'm not happy about it. You will need to be punished."

Elaine felt a mixture of dread and relief; at least it didn't seem as if he was going to finish with her but how would he punish her?

"Get those clothes off, Elaine."

"Now, bend over the end of that sofa. I'm going to spank you."

Elaine did as she was bid and waited fearfully for his hand to fall. It hit only moderately hard, and left a sting which merely warmed her bottom. She let out an involuntary cry, more in surprise than anything else. James didn't want to mar such perfection with even the slightest bruise.

James didn't want to hurt her, he only wanted to cement the nature of their relationship. He smacked her lightly again and again until her bottom turned a delicate shade of pink. Eventually he stopped and she hung her head down in relief and mounting arousal. She then realised that her pussy was dripping. James had started stroking her warm buttocks softly. He slipped his fingers between her legs and she automatically widened her stance to allow him access.

He took out his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit. "You're soaked, Elaine, you know that? You have the wettest, horniest cunt I've ever seen, and it gets soaked at the drop of a hat."

He pushed his cock in and Elaine groaned.

"I can't help it, James, I'm sorry!"

"That's how I like it. You need to be fucked again, don't you Elaine? You are a honey little slut that can't seem to get enough, aren't you, Elaine?"

He withdrew slightly and slapped her bottom, then plunged in again.

She moaned, "Yes, James."

"You are my horny slut, Elaine."

He again withdrew slightly and lightly slapped her bottom, then plunged in again. She moaned harder.

"What was that, Elaine?"

"Yes, James, I'm your horny little girl slut, I'll do whatever you want!" she gasped breathlessly.

"And I'm going to take care of you and I'll fuck you now and whenever you need it, Elaine. And when we're living together, you will promise to love, honour and obey!"

He again withdrew slightly and again smacked her bottom playfully then plunged in again. She gasped with desire, "Yes, I will, my love, my beautiful man. Yes, fuck me, James, fuck me hard!"

"But you will only fuck when I tell you, is that clear?"

"Oh yes, James. Whatever you say! Never stop fucking me whenever and wherever you want! Just fuck me, fuck your horny little slut! Fuck your little sex slave's cunt with your big cock and make her come!"

Simon had a little while alone in the house until his parents came and he used the quiet time to reflect on recent events. When Elaine had run into James's arms, he felt surprise, anger and jealousy. However, by the time that Uncle James has explained everything, it had changed to outright gratitude. He had sent his future partner to him to bring him into manhood! The debt of gratitude was immeasurable. He'd have treat Elaine with the utmost respect and deference from now on, though he'd never forget what they shared together or what she did for him.

He thought he might give Marcie a call. He'd take her out to dinner and then drive up to the beach road and they could fuck in the car. Maybe they could just skip dinner...He'd have her panties off her as quick as you like...maybe he should start a collection...