Elaine's Night Out

Story Info
A girls night out away from hubby.
1.2k words
4.01
21.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Horis99
Horis99
5 Followers

Elaine was looking forward to her night out. It had been ages since she had gone away without her husband and this time it was a girls' night out with her friend Anne. They were out for the night and staying in a plush hotel in the city.

They arrived at the hotel, looking forward to getting dolled up and heading out for a night on the town. The plans were to have dinner then head to a club to do some dancing. After checking into the hotel, they headed to room only to be a disappointed with a large king bed rather than the two beds they were expecting. Anne said we can just get them to change it when we leave. They unpacked their bags and laid their dresses on the bed in preparation. Anne's dress was similar to Elaine's, quiet revealing and showing plenty of leg. Elaine headed into the bathroom for a quick shower and to get changed.

Whilst she was in the bathroom Anne was busy getting ready and when Elaine came back in Anne gave a little whistle, telling her how sexy she was. Then she scowled at Elaine a little, telling her she shouldn't be wearing a bra in 'that dress', after all, she had great breasts and should show them off. Anne walked up to Elaine and reached behind and expertly unclipped it. Anne helped slide Elaine's bra off and stood back to admire her. Anne moved towards Elaine, slipped her hand inside the top of her dress and moved her breast into the cup of the dress, making sure she was showing off some very sexy cleavage.

Realising that they were late for their dinner booking, they raced from the room to make their dinner booking. The waiter led them to their table and handed them menus. His eyes were clearly on Elaine's cleavage, something that Anne was well aware of and pointed out. She enjoyed teasing Elaine knowing that she was easily embarrassed, so Elaine ordered a couple of glasses of wine to settle herself. The wine went straight to her head, relaxing her as they chatted. Anne's comments about the waiter looking down her dress didn't worry her any more, in fact Elaine started to enjoy him looking, leaning forward a little more to give him a better view. It wasn't so subtle and Anne pointed out how much he was looking, telling Elaine that she was making him a bit horny.

A few more wines and a leisurely dinner set the standard for the night. Elaine and Anne left the restaurant having spent quiet a time teasing the waiter, sure that his cock was hardened by the view of Elaine's soft sexy breasts. As he walked them out, Anne whispered to Elaine that she was sure he would love to slide his hard cock between her tits. Elaine smiled at the thought and giggled. As they walked back to the hotel they passed a nightclub and decided to go in for a nightcap and a dance.

Anne and Elaine headed straight for the dance floor and clearly had several sets of eyes on them. When they headed to the bar for a drink a young man offered to buy them drinks and already being tipsy, how could they refuse. Daniel bought their drinks to the table, chatting and staring at the two sexy women. Both Anne and Elaine flirted and teased, giving Daniel glimpses of cleavage and enjoying the attention that he was paying to them. Daniel was clearly enjoying the chatting and offered to get up on the dance floor with Anne and the later with Elaine. As he was dancing with Elaine as slow song came on, so he instinctively began dancing cheek to cheek, feeling the softness of Elaine's skin on his face. Daniel's hands were around her hips, feeling Elaine as they danced, pulling her closer, almost rubbing himself against her. He moved his mouth to her, kissing her lips as they danced. Feeling no resistance, he kissed her more passionately, sliding his tongue between Elaine's lips, his breathing getting heavier. Elaine hadn't let anyone else other than her husband kiss her like that in more than twenty years. She was unsure if Anne could see her but that didn't stop her returning the kiss, she just hoped that Anne wouldn't say anything if she had.

A couple of more drinks with Daniel was enough for the two of them and they decided it was time to head back to their hotel. Anne simply removed her clothes as she looked for her nightie and Elaine just looked at her standing there completely naked. Elaine had seen photos of naked women before but she couldn't help staring at Anne's shaved pussy, imagining what it would be like for her own pussy to be completely bald.

Elaine realised that they had forgotten to get the bed changed but it was a king bed, so she slide in whilst Anne was busy chatting in a bit of a drunken slur. The lights were out but there was enough light to see movement and shadows. Anne asked Elaine if she enjoyed dancing with Daniel, if she felt him get hard while she kissed him, something that she was hoping that Anne hadn't seen. Elaine was having a sly play with herself as she thought of Daniel as Anne talked about him, then she looked over and could see Anne had her knees up and she realised that she was masturbating next to her. Anne rolled over and asked Elaine if she would liked Daniel to have come back so she could suck his hard cock. Elaine moaned a little and with that Anne slide her fingers into Elaine's mouth, just like Daniel would do with his cock. Anne fucked Elaine's mouth with her fingers, moving closer to her describing how Daniel was fucking her mouth, sliding it deep into her mouth, wanting to cum for her. Anne's description turned Elaine on even more as she imagined this young man being with her while her husband was at home.

Anne asked her if she wanted him to fuck her and Elaine just imagined Daniel's hard cock and moaned, remembering how he felt against her as they were dancing. With that, Anne moved his cock out of Elaine's mouth and slide it down, over her stomach, touching her pubic hair. Anne repeated the question, asking if she wanted to be fucked by him and Elaine moaned again, saying yes, please let him fuck me and with that, Anne slide into her, fucking her deep, at the same time moving closer to her, pulling her thigh to her and pressing her bald pussy against Elaine's thigh as she pushed her fingers in deeper. Anne was concentrating on Elaine, using her thumb on her clit whilst she fingered her deep, rubbing her own pussy against Elaine's thigh while Elaine was imagining Daniel pushing his cock deep into her.

Elaine moaned as Anne used her fingers on her, she couldn't resist any more and moved closer to Anne, kissing her lightly on the cheek. Anne responded, moving her mouth to Elaine's, kissing her on the lips. As they kissed passionately Anne increased her pumping, feeling Elaine building to her orgasm which caught her by surprise squirting juices all over Anne's hand, bring her own orgasm on quickly.

They both collapsed in each other's arms, still kissing and enjoying the feeling that had come over them.

Horis99
Horis99
5 Followers