All Comments on 'Elder Care'

by AvroAnsonXIX

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 3 years ago

You have good linguistic talents. If this story is intended as an account of how events and rationales developed, as the title and subtitle suggest, then it has done quite well. I found the event sequence and rationale interesting.

If it strives to be erotic literature, then it could be "enhanced".

An author with your skills should be encouraged. If you want to go to the more erotic veins, then one needs to introduce some drama, uncertainty, suspence etc.

For instance, a similar fictional account might narrate the inner struggle of the writer. e.g., "I want to but I shouldn't." Indeed, the issue of telling the husband is briefly addressed here, but in a different story, that could rise to the main dilemma.

Of course, reader engagement on this web site is often addressed with descriptions of personal lust and details of physical features and actions of participants.

-- Not offering this as a criticism of this story, but as considertations for future stories.

JohnnyRebBBJohnnyRebBBover 2 years ago

“I had this thought, I discussed it with my husband, and then I did it really”

This has about as many details as your tale.

This shouldn’t be on Literotica as there is no erotica in it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvroAnsonXIX@AvroAnsonXIX
7 Followers
I come from a big family. My eldest sibling, Avro 652 (b. 1938) was a mail plane for Imperial Airways. Myself, and 1,027 of my brothers and sisters, joined the RAF and made their way to Australia. Over 200 of us found civilian employ later as airliners. 145 remaining with the ...