Eldritch Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And yet, here I am!" She replied, "Why waste our time with words? Everything we need to communicate can be said with our bodies. Come, join me on the bank."

Rashãndia released her embrace and crawled onto the smooth, stone embankment gleefully. She pulled herself up onto the smooth stones, flashing her full womanhood directly into his face. He blushed and looked away.

Her lower regions were flawlessly smooth. That was surprising. Stavos had always heard that virginal women were normally unshaven unless their husbands asked them to groom... yet she had prepared herself for him beforehand. She was so considerate and loving. Honestly, Stavos didn't care what she did with her carpet. He was enthralled regardless.

In all fairness, Stavos was completely inexperienced in matters of the opposite sex. He had spent his formative years training with the other prospective men-at-arms, and there had been no women to learn from. Everything he knew came from the bawdy stories of the older men. He was, however, very eager to learn for himself.

He followed her out of the shimmering pool. As soon as his body was free of the water, she gestured for him to recline. He stared at her, uncertain of her intentions. His heart was pounding madly within his chest. He and Rashãndia had only shared one brief kiss before he had left for the capital, and yet now they were so close to sharing carnal knowledge.

Willingly, yet hesitantly, he obeyed her bidding, sitting down and reclining slightly. His cock was fully erect, and he blushed anew, unsure of what course of action to take.

Rashãndia seemed to know exactly what she wanted to do however, and she crawled towards him, swaying slowly on her hands and knees. Below her form, her breast jiggled with every slight motion; Stavos had never before realized how massive and full they were. Of course, he had never before seen them bare, but he never could have imagined that her simple, homespun clothing could have been concealing such large globes.

Also, it almost appeared that her figure had become more voluptuous than ever before. Her hips seemed wider, and her waist seemed even more slender than normal.'It's amazing how much difference the removal of a little clothing can make. Rashãndia's clothes have clearly been hiding the figure of an impeccable goddess!'

His lover's fiery, red hair nearly touched the ground, as she slid both of her hands up his thighs, bringing them to rest at the base of his manhood. Stavos' whole form trembled with anticipation and desire. Entirely absorbed in her sultry display, he did not, even for a moment, question why her entire body was flawlessly tan, or why her hands were so incredibly soft... softer than a farm girl's hands had any right to be.

She ran a single, delicate finger down the length of his thigh toward his groin, letting it entangle in the dark hair at the base of his uncomfortably stiff shaft. Of course, his body hair was wild and unshaven; until this day, he had never given any thought to grooming, nor any of the fineries of romance. He could feel his face warming with embarrassment. Rashãndia was so lovely and clean down below, while he was so unkempt.

'We... we shouldn't be doing this,' the trained soldier within him complained.'No, it's fine!' The rest of his mind retorted.'She is my betrothed! Waiting would be pointless!'

Even while the internal struggle raged within Stavos, Rashãndia slowly stretched herself downward. She placed a gentle, loving, wet kiss directly on the head of his manhood. His member twitched excitedly, relishing her touch. Without removing her lips, she extended her tongue, lapping at the expectant seed that was already pooling at the tip. Stavos drew in an ecstatic breath, and his heart rate continued to climb.

Her soft, warm fingers danced across his skin, playfully. His heart was pounding out of control, and he wished that he knew what to do for her in return. He was a grown man, but in sexual matters he felt clumsy and nervous. Rashãndia turned up to look at him. Her submissive, blue eyes were filled with so much sparkling, golden brilliance; they were both mystifying and completely intoxicating. Somehow they seemed so much different than he remembered them.

Rashãndia clearly had a womanly intuition guiding her, but Stavos felt so stupid and naive.'Should I caress her head now? Or rub her shoulders?' Unable to come up with a proper reaction, he stayed perfectly still, incapable of expressing the maddening passions that were currently roiling within his mind.

She pulled her mouth off of his cockhead and smiled at him with an uncharacteristically devious smirk. "You owe me, Stavos, but I'm not entirely selfish. This part is foryou."

Stavos stared at her in confusion. "Rashãndia, what do you mean by...?"

His words were interrupted, as she drove her head downward, her luscious mouth effortlessly sheathing his weapon in a single, flawless motion. Stavos was rather well endowed for a man, but Rashãndia lodged his meat into her throat with absolutely no hesitation or difficulty.

The young man's eyes grew as wide as saucers, and his toes curled involuntarily. His entire life, he had been taught that self-stimulation was wrong. He had been an honest youth, and obedient to a fault. As he matured, he never once broke the rules of his trainers, regardless of circumstance. His hand, trained for battle, had never explored his body in any way... He was, without a doubt, a model soldier.

As a result, he had almost no frame of reference for what Rashãndia's mouth would feel like. As every single nerve ending along his entire length reveled in the sudden, otherworldly pleasure, his eyes rolled backwards, and he groaned uncontrollably.

Rashãndia swallowed repeatedly, her throat bathing his member with powerful, sultry motions. Through the wonderful, maddening sensations, he tried to collect his thoughts, but the task was beyond difficult.'It... it almost seems like there are... countless tongues within her throat... all lapping... all tasting me at once... that's... that's impossible....' The notion was pure lunacy, of course; nevertheless, his mind insisted that it was true.

The woman lifted her face away and slammed it back down; each time, she smooshed her nose down onto his unshorn groin, and each time his body shuttered with the ravishing stimulation. A thousand thoughts swirled within his head, and he struggled to hold any of them firm. He wanted to hold her, touch her, beg her, and please her all at the same time. The formally trained soldier within him even wanted tostop her, but that part of his psyche was fighting a losing battle.

His lover was moaning loudly herself, with the sound only muffled by the massive cock she was pistoning inside her own ravenous gullet. Her body swayed back and forth rhythmically, and her eyes fluttered wildly. It almost appeared as if she was enjoying herself more than Stavos, as impossible as that would seem.

Again, Stavos tried to speak, but only enraptured gurgles escaped his lips. His hands lay stock still at his sides. He wanted to reach out and touch her... to do something... anything for her, but his bashfulness and inexperience were overwhelming.

As if sensing his trepidation, Rashãndia grasped his hands in her own. She placed them on the back of her red hair, wordlessly urging him to drive her head downward. He could tell that she wanted him to take her, claim her, andown her. She wanted him to fuck her face. It was unmistakable.

His hand trembled with nervous excitement, as he gave her head a gentle push. Without spitting out his piece, she grunted with annoyance and gestured for him to push, harder.

The poor, young man was still incredibly nervous, but he did as she bid him. He pushed a little at first, then harder still... he continued increasing in intensity, until at last his body fell into stride, and he was truly snatching on her hair, forcing her onto his length with true gusto.

Her muted moans increased in volume, and her own pleasure seemed to double. Stavos honestly couldn't comprehend this; he had always thought that women only truly enjoyed love-making with their nether-parts. The married men-at-arms had claimed that their wives only used their mouths out of obligation, disinterestedly. That said, there was no way he was going to question the fantastic good fortune in which he found himself. If

Rashãndia loved pleasing him orally, he wouldn't dream of impeding her.

His hips began thrusting instinctively. Together with his hands, he was cramming his rod inside her with a fierce and aggressive fervor. He could feel an orgasmic pressure rising, but he lacked the experience to identify it as such. He only knew that her mouth felt amazing; the experience was beyond his ability to quantify.

Ordinarily, a virginal man receiving such an impressive oral performance would have climaxed almost immediately. However, somehow Rashãndia knewexactly how far she could tease this cock... she knew how to make her lover ride the wave of euphoria, extending the pleasure for an unnaturally long time.

"Rashãndia! For Athœr's sake! I can't take any more! This feels... Oooooh!" His words were cut short as Rashãndia slammed her head forward, swallowing his entire length once again, simultaneously lapping at the base of his sack with her long, slippery tongue.

Stavos' entire body spasmed as he climaxed, and his manhood gave a powerful flex, as it sprayed a sticky jet of semen directly down Rashãndia's throat. His eyes closed in rapture, and every muscle in his body tightened involuntarily. Sounds escaped his lips, but nothing even remotely coherent.

Below him, Rashãndia was drinking every shot of ropey cum with unabashed joy. She rolled the fluid around on her tongue, tasting every cell within his load gleefully, before swallowing it down. The satisfaction on her face left no question. She had enjoyed herself just as much as her lover had.

Unbeknownst to Stavos, the face fucking had indeed caused her to climax, in a fashion that no human ever would. Her mouth continued sucking on his cockhead with maddening force. His penis had become incredibly sensitive, after his orgasm; however, she kept on stimulating him just as much as before.

Now he began writhing and pitching in earnest, as he begged her to release him. "Ra... Rashãndia! You have to stop! That feels! Oh, for Athœr's sake! That feels... too... too... it's too damn much!"

He tried to push her head away, but she was completely immovable, as if he was shoving against the trunk of an ancient tree. She swirled her tongue around his member again and again; the overwhelming suction kept him from slipping loose.

She gazed up at him, her eyes flashing with a brilliant gold that both shocked and terrified him. A deep, sultry chuckle resonated outward from her throat.

Stavos' eyes grew wide with surprise, shock, and a twinge of fear. "You're... you're not Rashi...! Who the ... oohh!!!" The wild, teasing pleasure flooding his cock made it hard to speak. "Who the hell are you...? Ohhh!"

Without pausing her torturous sucking for a moment, a voice burned into Stavos' soul.

H̶̛͎̻͒͋̚ͅu̶̠̍͛̄͐m̵͚͂̊ͅa̷̛̫̞̺͂͘n̵̪̮͇͌s̶̛̭̳͔ ̶̝̀́a̵̜̿r̵̯͔͙͌e̸͕̫͚̽̍ ̸͈̮̐ṣ̸̆̏͆ŏ̶͙͚ ̵̛̩̈̌̕f̵̥͈̫̽͌̀̐ù̵̟͕̉n̴̞̗͜͝ ̸̥̠̦̈́t̵̢̬̽ó̸̤̋̀̀ ̷͇̱̘͚̔̍t̶̪͕͂͘͝͝o̸̟͖͂͐͆̅y̸̜͔͋ ̴̢̛͖̞w̸̩̻͐͌̕̚ị̴̰̹̜͛̅̉͝t̴͉̦̃h̸̥͚̥̤̎̈̃!̶̧̗̞̉̔

Realization and horror flooded Stavos' mind, but he was still confused, and the maddening, overbearing sensations from his manhood made it even harder to think. "What... Who? Where am I?!? Who are you!?!"

Rashãndia... or at least the creature who looked like her... ignored the question.

Į̷̣̀t̶͚̖͛ ̴̝̲͘ị̶̙̓̉š̷̨ ̷̲̇͐s̶͎̩̄o̸̲͑̕ ̴̘̐ḥ̴͉͆a̵̫͙̒r̸̰̿͌d̵̹͑͠ ̶̼̽ṱ̷̭̒ơ̶͈̼ ̴̠̦̽͆f̵͉̍ĭ̴̳ṇ̷̩̈́ḏ̸̰͂̾ ̶͓̐͂m̷̗̉ã̴͙͇̆l̴͎͆e̸͔͗ ̶̺͊̏v̶̝̝̄i̶̩̲̋͐r̴̥̼̿g̸̗͐i̸̬̦͆̇n̷̬̍́s̷̯̍!̴̺̟̀͆

She popped Stavos' cockhead from her mouth, and he shuddered with relief.

This time, the lips moved, but the voice was not those of this woman... or any woman.

But of course we've done this before, haven't we, dear Stavos? But still no human has yet received your seed. You told me once, that when Rashãndia died, you vowed to never bed a woman, until she was avenged. And you've kept your word... I can taste it...

Reality crashed into Stavos like a boulder. Shock, sorrow, and betrayal all rushed into his mind simultaneously. Tears flooded his eyes before he even had time to comprehend them.

"Rashãndia!? Died?!?" He croaked, even as the memory swept through his damaged psyche. "No... She... I..."

The hot springs around him vanished with the sun, and the cold, dark night returned him to the present.

The corpses of four dead shadow beasts lay nearby on the ground. A blackened ring of spent dawn-fire encircled the spot where he lay. His soft, heartbroken sobs echoed out into the lifeless woods.

His body was still naked, but now he could see his clothes, his weapon, and his armor, laying on the ground a few feet away, neatly folded in a small pile.

He remembered now. He remembered his past. His mind's eye relived the horror of rushing towards the town of De'lunda; the smoke from the razed village swirling up to the sky. He had held the bloody form of Rashãndia in his arms as the life had left her eyes; she couldn't hold on to life, but she had held on long enough to see him again. Just like she had promised.

"RASHÃNDIA!!!" He keened, the tortured agony of his memories squeezing his heart like a violent fist. He could recall everything now. He was not a man seeking to return home to his loving betrothed. He was a man seeking vengeance for her murder. And he had called on an Eldritch being to save him. She had done this, all of this, for her own pleasure.

He lowered his gaze to look at the faux Rashãndia... actually L'ventia... who still knelt before him. There was rage in his eyes... and pain as well.

Her expression was unreadable, as she silently observed him. It almost seemed like she was lost in thought, but with her unknowable features existing just below the skin of Rashãndia, it was impossible to tell for sure.

Stavos spoke, quietly, while staring at the ground; his whispers were impossible to perceive. Rashãndia's lips responded again, in the voice of the Old One,

What was that, mortal?

"I SAID, 'WHY!?!'" Stavos screamed at her, his words ragged and miserable. "OUT OF ALL THE TIMES YOU'VE USED ME IN THE PAST, WHY NOW WOULD YOU GIVE ME THE HOPE THAT MY BELOVED WAS ALIVE?! ONLY TO SNATCH IT AWAY!? THIS IS BEYOND CRUEL, EVEN FOR YOU!!"

L'ventia's golden eyes stared at him. They were prideful, annoyed, and gloating, all at the same time.

I did that for you, you ungrateful mortal. Each time I have made a pact with you, you always mention your precious 'Rashãndia.'

She spoke the name dismissively.

So I decided to see things from her perspective. It was a wonderful experience for me. And for once, you seemed to fully enjoy yourself, but now you're dissatisfied yet again. You are the least grateful man alive. I drank your earthen seed far better than any woman who's ever existed could have hoped to.

Rashãndia's face spoke these words, but it was the voice of L'ventia that he heard. The Eldritch being rolled backwards onto her heels and slowly stood.

"Relinquish her form, you disgusting bitch!" Stavos spat, furious and hurt. He scrambled to his feet, and pointed an accusatory finger at her. "You do not deserve to inhabit it! Rashãndia was a pure, innocent, loving woman! She was nothing like this sick mockery you've created!"

She was also a virginal wench, and she died without ever tasting the pleasures of the flesh. Your pathetic, dead lover never could have pleased you like I did, were she to live a thousand of your lifetimes.

"She died pure!" He sobbed, "She was faithful and innocent, and nothing like you at all!" Tears flooded down Stavos' face, as the weight of reality came crashing back in on him. "RASHÃNDIA!" He cried again, shouting her name into the uncaring sky.

Unconsciously, his hand balled into a fist, and he lashed out, striking the unknowable being that had stolen his lover's shape. Stavos had never in his life hit a woman... but this was no woman. This was an unfathomable, eldritch demigoddess, and it had fooled him into believing that his love was still alive, just to shatter his soul again when reality returned.

"DON'T! WEAR! HER! FORM!" Stavos screamed, punctuating each word with another bare fisted strike. With every punch, the body yielded slightly, but it returned to normal before the next one landed. L'ventia's expression was that of curiosity and boredom. Of course this didn't hurt her. The mortal was only venting his anger. She didn't mind.

The man continued his onslaught for several minutes, putting every ounce of his strength into each blow, until his body was exhausted and shimmering with sweat.

L'ventia tilted her head to stare at him quizzically.

Feeling better, my fierce warrior? You have so much raw power for a man! I pity any mortal who calls himself your enemy.

Stavos felt entirely spent. His gaze settled on the ground. "Please," he begged, his voice thin and lifeless. "Please relinquish her form. I'll do whatever you require to honor our pact. But do not make me look upon this sorrow any more. I want my actual betrothed. I feel as if I have betrayed her today."

The body of Rashãndia shifted, morphed, and grew; and in a few moments only L'ventia's form was left in its place. She was still vaguely human sized, but she was far taller than before. She gazed down at Stavos, towering over him with only a fraction of her unknowable size.

Very well, my dear mortal. I must confess, I enjoyed playing the farm-girl for a moment. And I cannot fathom why it seems to bring you such pain. But now it's time toactually collect my due. Prepare yourself, dear Stavos.

Stavos wiped the tears from his eyes. The sorrow had left his face, leaving only a cold, expressionless shell. He truly loved Rashãndia, and he missed her so much... seeing her again only to lose her once more broke his heart anew. But he had already come to terms with her death, years ago.

Part of him wanted to hate the unknowable being before him, but mostly he just felt numb. L'ventia was not responsible for the demise of his betrothed. The Old One could not possibly understand the emotions of love and loss. Lust was all she knew. "Do whatever you want now. Nothing can break my heart more than it already is." There was a hollow, lifeless quality in his voice; his eyes appeared sunken and dull.

If L'ventia noticed any of this, she did not react to it. Her hair grew longer than her body once again, and it swayed gracefully, even in the still air. It began dividing itself into numerous, thinner portions, and the tips of her locks began braiding themselves into tight, firm ends.

The tips of her mane started to look more solid... slightly phallic even. There were a dozen or so separate strands, and they swiftly wrapped themselves around Stavos' body. Simultaneously, they swirled around his wrists, his chest, his ankles, and his knees. The braided segments of hair were so incredibly smooth and soft, they hardly felt like hair at all. They felt like skin perhaps, but even more pleasant.

Stavos could feel a gentle thrumming from each one of the tendrils which were coiled in a tight section, gently constricting his body. It felt like the purr of a cat, and the vibration sent shivers down his spine. It was a tell tale sign of L'ventia's arousal... her heightened arousal more specifically, because the Old One was never truly satiated.

The segments of hair snatched upwards, unceremoniously lifting his body and suspending it in the air, like a human marionette. Another braid swirled around his neck, tightening ever so slightly. It wasn't painful, but it caused his pulse to quicken nonetheless. L'ventia wanted control, and she would have it. He instinctively gasped for air, even though she had not yet applied any pressure to his throat. It was so difficult for him to deal with this helplessness, this complete lack of personal agency, in the face of such seemingly limitless power.