Eldritch Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I̴̩̅ẗ̵͍ ̷͙͒ī̸̱s̶̪̽ ̷̼̌t̸͕̿ḭ̶̌m̷̙͂ě̸̝ ̴̬̈f̴̪̀o̵̘͛ṟ̷̿ ̴̛͔ỳ̵̹o̶͌ͅu̸͈̔ ̷̨̿t̸̯̂ọ̷̈ ̶͛ͅs̸̡̔e̶̢̿r̷͇̆v̷̞͛ę̶̽ ̷̮̈y̵̛̹o̶̤͝ú̸͍r̴̙͛ ̸͖̇m̷̩̓â̵̧ś̴͍t̵̟͘ȩ̴͝r̴̠͆,̷̘́ ̷̮̈́m̸̡͠ő̴͇ṙ̶̻t̷̫̓ā̶͜l̴̜̓.̵̰̋ ̶̧͗

The massive form of L'ventia stepped close to him, the strands of hair drawing him near. She wrapped her arms around him, squishing his face into her luscious, heaving breasts. Each one was slightly larger than the size of his head; she had nearly given up all pretense of her human size. Her form was now larger than any human alive. The hapless man could feel his anxiety climbing, along with a shameful, eager expectation. What was coming was entirely emasculating; his mind hated it with a fierce passion, but his ordinary sex-starved body longed for the powerful euphoric sensations that were mere moments away.

Pressing him into her voluptuous breasts, the demigoddess nearly smothered her victim with the milky flesh of her sultry bust. He let out a muffled cry of distress, but L'ventia also noticed that his manhood was once again as stiff as stone. She pulled him away from her body, and he gasped for air once again.

"I have to breathe, damnit!" Stavos gasped, his face reddening with anger and shame."

L'ventia let out an amused giggle which reverberated through the man's rib cage. This was hardly even a fraction of her power, he knew, but it was so awe-inspiring... and terrifying. The cupid's bow of her luscious, indigo lips curled upward in the most devious smile.

Oh, my silly little boy. I won't let you smother! I have a far better idea of what to place over your mouth!

Winding braids forced Stavos' body to the ground, placing him on his back, while elevating his hips ever so slightly. They pulled his legs apart, and he could feel one of the segments slithering around down below. He tried to writhe and kick for a moment, but the exertion only swayed his body, without improving his positioning at all; sensing that his resistance was exciting his captor, he stopped struggling.

At the joining of his legs, Stavos felt one of the soft segments of hair coil itself around his manhood. It was inexplicably moist, as if it had secreted some form of fluid only moments ago. With tender, calculated motions, it began gently teasing along his length, dipping up to the head, before slipping back down. Meanwhile another tentacle probed daintily at his rear entrance.

"Don't... don't put anything inside me this time!" He begged, already knowing that his words would have no effect on the outcome.

Ignoring his pleas, L'ventia stepped a long, shapely leg over Stavos' shoulder; first one, then the other, straddling his body, before kneeling her immense form down, until her cunt rested less than an inch from his face. The tendrils, which held his wrists, pulled his arms away from his body, and the ponderous weight of L'ventia's legs pressed down on his arms, pinning them in place.

Her magnificently inhuman pussy was soaked with feminine fluids, which threatened to drip down onto her captive's face. Her slit was almost twice the size of Stavos' mouth, and her clitoris was nearly as large as one of his eyes. She placed the wetness of her sex over his lips, and swayed her hips seductively, grinding her delicate petals against his nose.

Stavos was enveloped in the sensual pheromones that this flawless demigoddess was exuding from her lower lips, and even in this compromised position, he could feel a powerful desire building. His cheeks were coated with the free flowing liquids. She reached down a massive hand and weaved her fingers into his hair, pulling his head closer, and forcing his entire face deeper into her insatiable slit.

His lips were now soaked with her flowing juices, and his nose was buried in the soft, hairless flesh of her mons. Up above him, barely visible over the enormous breasts which obscured his view, he could see her shiny, golden orbs gazing down at him with libidinous delight. Worst of all, he could still feel the slimy tentacle, teasing at his sphincter.

L'ventia bit her bottom lip and released a moan of anticipation. Her entire body was gently undulating against his face, rising and falling with a methodical rhythm. She was massaging her flooded pussy with his facial features, still waiting for him to begin his ministrations. A sultry purr escaped her lips, forming words which touched both his ears and his soul.

Mmmm... Lap at my clit, Stavos. Let me feel the warmth of your mortal tongue. I long to feel your innocence slipping away with each tender stroke!

Stavos almost felt like he was going to die... either by drowning or suffocation. Every time L'ventia relaxed her grip enough to let him breathe, he heaved in great lungfuls of air. The powerful, erotic pheromones wafting from her womanhood were so alluring. Stavos truly had nothing else to compare them to; all he knew was that with each inhalation, he could feel an unnatural desire climbing. Nevertheless, he held out, refusing to pleasure her... not yet. He wanted her to heed his request, and he knew that as soon as he began to please her, she would refuse to hear another word from him until she was fully satiated.

Growing impatient at his reluctance, she let his mouth slip free of her silky flesh, and he gasped out again. He spoke rapidly in the moment, knowing that it would likely be his only opportunity to say anything. "L'ventia!" He panted, trying to disguise the unnatural arousal in his voice. "Please... I will pleasure you, as you wish. Butplease, have mercy! Do not put anything inside me this time..."

L'ventia paused, as if considering his words, when suddenly, a slippery tendril lunged forward, burying itself within his rear. His mouth flew open, and a weak-willed, mewling moan burst from his mouth. The soft, fleshy tentacle slithered in while narrow, but it began to expand slowly, lapping at his prostate like an enormous tongue.

L'ventia's eyes fluttered with rapture. She spoke again, and there was a labored effort in her voice which revealed the disgusting sensations that she was receiving from the nerve endings within her hair-tips. Unlike any mortal, she had no true form. Any portion of her body could become a sexual organ, and she had chosen the slithering ends of her locks this time. She groaned with pleasure, forming words that resonated in her victim's ears.

By Athœr! That feels so good, Stavos! Your innocence is the finest delicacy in all the realms I've ever experienced. You have kept yourself pure... only I have tasted of your body... and the flavor you exude is... overwhelming!

Her entire body shuddered, and Stavos feared that she would drive his head back into her cunt again. "Please! Remove the... the thing you've inserted! I will serve you just as you desire!" He was finding it hard to focus his attention. The phallic growth was swirling inside of him, slowly bulging and caressing the sensitive inner lining of his colon. He felt defiled, but worst of all he could feel himself naturally warming to the exquisite sensations.

The tender probe pressed up tightly against the narrow barrier which separated his rectum from his prostate gland. His eyes rolled backwards as the thing slithered and teased, expertly pushing him towards climax, without letting him reach it.

Just as Stavos feared, L'ventia did indeed squish his face back into her drenched folds, and his pleas once again became little more than muffled moans. She groaned with rapacious desire, her voice thundering within his mind in a commanding tone.

L̴͓̈́̚͘͘î̷̛̙͓̚͝c̴̣͚̽͠k̶̛̹̠͗ ̴͙̣͉͔̒N̸̩̿O̴̼̥̚Ẁ̴͔̘̲̹͒̔̽!̵̲͚̓̑̑͐ ̶̧̦͔͕̐̂O̵̭̱̰̓̔̚ř̷͙͔̟͆ ̷͓̹̰͕͠I̶̛͇̰̪̓̍̎ ̷̺̟͑͊͒̈́w̵̹̫͎̃͝i̴̳͂ḷ̶͔̻̈́̄̽l̶͕̥̼̼̃̽͆̌ ̸̞̣̠͑c̶͖̬̀́͘͘r̵̡̼̣͗̅̀̕å̶̧͎̥̤̾͠m̷͎̯̮̃̈́̔̒ ̵̟̲̩͓̾t̷̬̻̬̓̒́͘h̶̘͉̱̃e̴̊̈́͜ ̸̮̼͐ę̶̱̯͋̇̔n̷̫͑̿̒ͅṯ̴͙͆i̷̳̇r̶̼̂̀̋͝é̴̝̭̫̋͘ ̶̧̦͉̓̀͑̋l̴̙̦̺̊ē̴̹̤̄͊͒͜͜n̵̙̘̤̤͛̒̒͠g̴͈̭̓̾͑t̵͔̑͆͒h̸̠̉͗̎ ̷̙́͒̊̇i̶̡̧͚͙͊͘n̷͓͖̪̓̈́̽s̶̲͍̰̻̏̍̌i̴͚͝d̴͚̰̪͚͊̚e̵̘͒͜ ̸͍̍y̷͔͖̒̍͛̽o̸̡̥͓̪̍̽͌͠ų̷̣̿!̴̖͓̓

Stavos immediately obeyed, pulling his tongue across her clitoris. Her entire body shuddered, and she arched her back, as pleasure exploded outward from her sensitive pink nub. As soon as his mouth opened, it was as if the floodgates were released. The flavorful stream of L'ventia's feminine juices washed across his tongue.

Of course, Stavos had never tasted the sultry flavors from an actual woman before, but he could feel the heavenly taste of the demigoddess' fluids dashing across his mind; his mouth began to salivate involuntarily, and he swallowed deeply, drinking in the maddening juices which gushed inside.

The two slithering braids were working overtime; one was deliciously teasing inside of him, while the other worked like a moistened hand, stroking his entire length with lovely, experienced caresses. Stavos was indescribably close to climax, but the duo edged his orgasm with unnaturally perfect skill. The constant purr of the growths was pushing him towards a place of euphoric insanity. He loved it, he hated that he loved it, and he loved it all the more... down and down in an endless loop of shameful pleasure.

She was growing closer towards her own release; the building pressure was almost unbearable for her. It seemed as if every muscle in her body was clenching, and Stavos could feel a tremendous, terrifying power rearing higher and higher.

The poor human was too afraid to disobey the Eldritch creature which held him so tightly. He plunged his face into her vivacious slit yet again, tonguing wildly at her clitoris, just as she had instructed him. She threw her head backwards; She trembled with pleasure and desire, arching her back as a nearly ear-splitting cry of passion reverberated outwards into the cold, dead woods.

Ö̶̡̙̲̙̭̟̖̱̙̺̘̓͌͘Ḣ̴̛̛̛̛͚̫̝͓̯̼͚͔̰̑̈́H̸̨͓̤̙̠̰̮̼̹̳̰̃̏̂̀̑̓̇̉H̸̨̡̞͚̞̗̣͚̲̥̐̀̀͘!̴̡̨̛͚̦̮̝̩̩̬̄̽̅̅̂̋͐̂͜͜ ̵̟̮͔͖̝̻͍̺̻̟̈̌͒̾̈͘Ș̵͕̫͇̤̰̣͚̈́́̿̌́̒̒͘T̴͉͔̤͓̗̩̭̳̬͂͋̍͐͘͜͝A̵̢͇̺͈̪̭̼̘̐̇ͅV̴̨̨̛̭̫̰̼̻͒̅̾̎͛̿̓͐̿̿̏Ơ̸̢̺̹̳̪͛̍͑̌̏̿͗S̷̯̹̈́̃͜!̷̳̣͕̖̈́̈́̏͑̓̐̾͊

The words came crashing around him, and he could feel the powerful clenching of her cunt as all of her muscles squeezed against his face as if they were trying to kiss it. Stavos' instincts took over; he had been in a similar place before, and he knew exactly what his inhuman paramour wanted. He continued slurping on her engorged clitoris, relishing the tiny iota of power that it gave him over her. He could not control her; not really, but he could control her pleasure in this moment. He teased and kissed, feeling her react in stride against his every touch.

I̵̡̡̡̛̘̯̮̻͉̱̻̲̠͉̲͑̓̃̈́͋̚͝'̸̰͍͔̗̗͉͖͍́͘͝M̸̡̧̱̲̼͙͉̪̲̤̎̈́̂́̂ ̸̥̩̈́̂̎̾̈́͌̄̽̾̕S̵͙̹̞̭͎̣̪̑͊̍Ơ̸̼̘̼̳̮͖̗̎̓̔̎̾́͗̅̏̀̕ ̷̡̗̼͖̈͌͐̃C̶̡̛͖͕̩͈͕̭̗̬͓̿̊́̔̌̑̈́͛L̴̢̛̹̱̙̖̗̬̠̭̹̘̜͓̊̿̉̚͠O̴̝͆̈́̃̓̿̽̈́̋͠S̴̘̬̘͐̅̓̽̏̏͌̕͝Ȩ̵̨̘͈̱͓͓̐͂̉͌̈́̆́͒́̕͘͠!̷̢̢̪͈̞̥̯̭͕̗͙̗̲̽̀͒̀̽̐̉͒̒͘ͅͅ!̴͕̠̲̱̰̈́̋͐̈́͂!̴͕̠̮̻͆͐̅̐́͒̿͆̈̍͑͋̔̕͠

The words exploded around him, hurting his mind and his ears, but yet somehow not deterring him from his savage intent. The Old One was still teasing his cock and his prostate, but he could do the same to her... It was only fair. He pressed his face firmly back into the folds of her labia, shaking his head like a dog with his tongue out. Her entire body shuddered again, and another deafening scream came out.

Placing his mouth back over her clit, he began to suck wildly, over the sensitive bump. L'ventia's thighs were trembling uncontrollably. She could feel the climax as it reached its cataclysmic pinnacle, crashing down upon her body with an indescribable power.

In an unusually thoughtful gesture, L'ventia reached her massive hands down from Stavos' hair and plugged his ears with her oversized fingers. The sound of her impassioned cry split the entire sky; Even with his ears covered, Stavos winced at the sheer volume of the enraptured scream... but he did not stop his tortuous slurping. He would not relinquish this power until he had to.

The tendrils stopped their teasing, and they pleasured him in earnest. Stavos lost control immediately, shooting a powerful load of his seed outward. The sticky white jet flew upward for an impressive distance, coating a few of the unused cords of L'ventia's hair. The tentacles swirled around, soaked in his semen; they seemed to know it was there, and they loved it.

L'ventia's cunt continued to clinch and pulse as her unearthly climax slowly abated. Her head slumped down, and all of the tendrils of her hair relaxed. The two strands which had teased Stavos loosened themselves, slipping from his body and off of his member.

Above him, L'ventia seem to be momentarily spent. Her massive frame rose and fell, as if she were out of breath. Clearly, this experience had given her an indescribable amount of pleasure.

Slowly, she stood, and reached her massive arms down to lift Stavos into the air. She squeezed him close into her breasts, snuggling against him like a young girl with her favorite stuffed animal.

Oh Stavos! You are undeniably my favorite plaything! I have shared carnal knowledge with countless mortals. But not a single one of them has given me the amount of pleasure that you have! I wish that our pact would never end!

Stavos panted, his entire body spent. "Does... does this mean that our pact is finished?" He thought he already knew the answer, but only she could tell him for sure.

The massive Eldridge creature pulled him away from her body, holding him at arm's length.

My silly little boy! You know better than that! We still have an entire day to enjoy these pleasures!

Stavos' testicles were completely empty, and he knew that he would not be able to work again for a moment. L'ventia had no refractory period, but he did. And he hoped desperately that she would not demand more of him at that moment. However, he also knew of her unnatural abilities to get her way...

The demigoddess pursed her lips into a kissy-face, and she began to blow outward. The sweet smell of her pheromone laden breath washed over Stavos' entire form. He breathed in her sweet exhalation, and he could feel an unnatural strength returning to his body. For nearly a minute, L'ventia exhaled, and the poor man was forced to breathe in everything that she gave him.

Satisfied, she paused. Then lifted his body up, and dragged her massive tongue across his entire manhood. The member stiffened instantaneously, and the wicked smile spread itself wide across her face once again.

It looks to me as if you are ready for another round, my powerful warrior! Let us begin again, shall we?

She laid his body on the ground once more. For hours, she used him again and again in a shamelessly selfish display. They tried every single type of lovemaking, anything that Stavos' body was capable of, she made him do. He loved some of it, and he hated some of it... but his captor savored every moment with equal satisfaction. Every time they finished, she would breathe upon him once again. His energy would return, and his body would rise once again for her misuse. His pleasure would grow along with hers, in a seemingly endless cycle of euphoric, maddening, indescribable sensations.

The sun rose, hovered in the sky, and then began slumping towards the horizon. It was almost night time again, when L'ventia allowed him to pause for a moment.

"Please!" The poor man begged, His face red from exhaustion and embarrassment. "I don't think I can take anymore! The pleasures are maddening! But each time you restore my strength, a little bit is lost. I can't continue this! I think I might die!"

L'ventia sighed with mild annoyance. She had used this man so many times, but she wanted so many more. Still, she knew she'd never be satisfied. A silly part of her even wanted to see this man happy. This was a very unusual emotion for her to have.

I suppose that our deal is complete, my dear Stavos.

With an obvious sense of relief, the poor mortal slowly rose, breathing heavily. He stumbled over to his clothes, and he slowly began dressing himself. She stared at him quizzically.

Where will you go now, my precious mortal? I know I shan't see you again until you need rescuing once again.

Stavos shook his head, disapprovingly. "Why do you ask these questions, L'ventia? We both know that you are incapable of understanding the answers." The Old One sprawled out nearby, and she placed her chin in her hands, watching him carefully.

Just tell me... That can't hurt anything.

Pulling his tunic over his head, Stavos shrugged to himself. He supposed there would be no harm in telling L'ventia about his goals. "I'm going to continue searching until I finally find Captain Hathian Drezlish. That's the man who is responsible for the death of my betrothed. Once I've found him and slain him, then my quest will be complete. I don't care what happens to me after that."

L'ventia's eyes grew wide.

That's all you require? The death of one mortal?

Stavos nodded without looking.

With a sudden swirl of deep, misty fog, L'ventia disappeared. Stavos looked for her momentarily, and then shrugged again. He didn't care where she went. He continued dressing himself and equipping his armor. Judging by the sun, he tried to reorient himself. The nearest town was north, and from there he would be able to secure a horse. There had been rumors that his quarry was nearby, and he hoped desperately that they were true.

Suddenly, a deep fog coated the sky once again. The setting sun was obscured, as the mists surrounded the world once again. Stavos raised one eyebrow in confusion.'Is L'ventia returning? That's unusual.'

As the mists settled and dissipated, Stavos once again saw the beautiful form of L'ventia. She was shorter this time, having adopted the small, submissive form that she knew he preferred. Quite uncharacteristically, her hair was swirled around her body, covering her nakedness. Stavos was surprised by this, but he was more surprised however, when he noticed that she was not alone.

There were four other bodies lying on the ground near her. They were all tangled within the unbreakable swirls of her locks. Looking closely, Stavos could see that the bound creatures constituted a man, a woman, and two young children.

Here is your quarry, dear Stavos. I have brought you the human, Hathian Drezlish. As a bonus, I have also brought you his wife and children. You are more than welcome to slaughter them all, in order to satiate your anger.

Stavos looked upon the face of the man who had murdered Rashãndia. A red hot fury rose within him. He immediately drew his sword and marched over to the prone man. Drezlish was kicking and pitching, confused and unaware of how permanent L'ventia's bindings were.

"WHO ARE YOU?! WHAT'S GOING ON!?" He was entirely out of sorts, scared, and pathetic all at once.

"Who am I?!" Stavos barked, as he brought his sword to point it at the man's throat. "My name is Stavos Valit, and I am going to execute you for your crimes... including the destruction of De'lunda and the murder of Rashãndia, who was my loving betrothed!"

The children were sobbing uncontrollably now, along with the woman. The man was also blubbering, pitifully. "I was only following..."

"DON'T LIE TO ME, YOU SNIVELING WRETCH!" There was a deep fury in Stavos' voice that made the man stop, mid-sentence "YOUR ORDERS WERE TO CAPTURE THE TOWN! THE DECISION TO KILL ITS INHABITANTS AS A WARNING WERE PURELY YOUR OWN!"

"Please!" The man squealed. "I deserve to die for what I did! But my family is innocent! Release them, I beg you!"

"Release them?!?" Stavos asked, anger thick in his voice. "As soon as I've killed you, I'm going to gut your children and then rape your wife in front of their corpses!"

L'ventia watched all of this with savage delight. She never would have expected him to stoop to such a heinous place in his pursuit of vengeance. Perhaps she was rubbing off on him. Either way, she would enjoy whatever happened. She would not intervene; she would merely observe him, soaking in all the violent, sexual interactions with a disgusting sense of glee.