Eldritch Pact

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO! YOU CAN'T, I...."

Stavos brought his blade downward, expertly severing the man's jugular vein. He gurgled and slumped, his face slowly turning white as his blood drained onto the ground.

Breathing a deep sigh of relief, Stavos stepped close to the entangled body of Hathian's wife. The woman had stopped crying, but she looked at him with pleading, tortured eyes. "Please," she begged. "Do whatever you want to me, but spare my children. They were not even born when their father committed his evil.

The armed man turned to look at L'ventia. "Hathian died, knowing with certainty that I would murder his children and rape his wife. That is good enough for me. L'ventia, release them now."

The Old One stared at the mortals expressionless, but deep down part of her was disappointed. She had expected Stavos to make good on his threat. Ultimately however, she didn't care what happened to this woman and her children. She relaxed the coils of her hair, and the trio slipped free. They scrambled to their feet, and the children huddled around their mother's legs.

"Get out of here right now. There is a city about an hour's march northward." Stavos commanded. "If I ever see you again, I might not be so merciful."

Drezlish's family wasted no time, hurriedly leaving the corpse of their evil husband and father, still coiled within the tendrils of the Old One's hair.

Stavos looked up at the Eldritch being. "What now? You have ended my quest early, so now I assume that I will forever be in your debt? Honestly, I don't even care." There was a dull listlessness to his voice. Obviously, revenge had not brought him the deep satisfaction he had been seeking. "If you want to continue abusing me until I eventually die, then have at it. My life is now worthless, and I don't care what happens to me."

Oh Stavos! You are so dramatic! Maybe that's why I adore you so much? Now that you have had your revenge, what more do you want from life?

Stavos' head slumped downward in a depressed gesture. "The only thing I want is something you cannot give me. I want my betrothed back. But I know that not even you can save her from the grave."

That is true; I cannot bring her back to life. But perhaps I could do the next best thing. As much as I adore using your body, some silly part of me still wants to see you happy. That has never been the case before, not with any other mortal.

"What are you talking about?"

When Athœr created this universe, she created many other worlds, which run parallel to this one. Some are very different, but some are quite similar. Perhaps you would like to see these other worlds?

Without waiting for a response, she stepped forward, touching his forehead with her middle finger. There was a dazzling explosion of light within his brain, and he could see countless overlapping images flooding across his consciousness. For whatever reason, most of these visions contained some form of sexual interaction... Of course these would be the worlds that L'ventia desired to show him. They would be the only ones that she found interesting.

He saw a dark-haired man and a young woman with fiery locks, locked within the throes of passion, inside a small, white room. It seemed as if the read-head was objecting to the intercourse, but he could tell that she was loving it, just the same.

There was another flash, and he saw a reluctant young man being ridden by a slightly older girl. They seem to be located on a wooden dock, as the shimmering water reflected moonlight onto their bodies.

A moment later, he saw a blonde man forcefully taking his wife from behind; somehow, however, Stavos was certain that the man's spirit was not in his own body... something insane had happened, and the man's soul was the one being used.

A thousand other images collided with his mind, far too many for him to wrap his head around. Lastly, however, he saw his dear Rashãndia... She looked slightly older than he remembered, and she was kneeling over a male body. It was his body, prone and seemingly lifeless on a bed. There were tears flooding from his lover's eyes. As she gently caressed the face... his face, but not... of the man lying upon the cot.

More worlds danced across his consciousness, when suddenly he was returned to the present.

He looked up at L'ventia, with confusion in his eyes. "What...? What have you shown me?!"

Other worlds, which were also created by Athœr in her infinite power. I assumed you noticed the one where Rashãndia still lived?

"This is another trick of yours! You fooled me before!"

If I wanted to fool you, I could just twist your mind to believe whatever I wanted. You would never suspect a thing. These are actual glimpses of other worlds.

"Worlds that I can see, but not experience?"

Normally, no. However, If you noticed, it appears that in the other world you are dying. You could take the place of your fallen self... and you could have your lover once again. Although some things would be different.

"What do you want in exchange?"

You have served me so well, Stavos. Am I not allowed to use my power for your happiness?

"I know this is probably a trick, but I don't care. Please do anything within your power to give me back Rashãndia!"

The Old One nodded, and the world went black.

.......................................................................

Stavos blinked, and raised his head slightly. He was lying on a bed, with the lovely form of Rashãndia, sobbing uncontrollably into his chest.

"Ra... Rashãndia!" He croaked. His body felt incredibly spent, as if every joint within it had been beaten with an iron hammer.

Rashãndia turned her head to look at him, and her eyes flew open with shock and excitement. "STAVOS!" She screamed. "YOU'RE ALIVE! I THOUGHT FOR CERTAIN THAT THE BRAIN FEVER HAD TAKEN YOU!"

She turned her head slightly, and screamed into the next room. "SISTER! SISTER! COME QUICKLY! STAVOS IS ALIVE!"

The man immediately sat up on the bed, wrapping his aching arms around his lover. He pulled her close, kissing her face all over. She returned the kisses, pressing her small pert breasts into his frame. Their embrace was unbelievably painful, but Stavos could not bring himself to end it.

There was a shuffling from the other room, as the small form of a woman stepped inside, uneasily. Black glass lenses covered her eyes, and she held her arms out in front of her, feeling her way inside as only the blind are known to do.

This new arrival also wrapped her arms around the couple, and she showered the top of Stavos's head with kisses as well.

Stavos ignored Rashãndia's sister entirely, showering his lover with passionate, warm smooches. There was nothing even remotely sexual about their embrace. It was pure, unadulterated affection... untainted by any type of carnal desire.

They held one another for the longest time, when Stavos finally pulled Rashãndia away, gazing into her beautiful, azure eyes. She looked a little older, but she was the same woman that he had loved ever since he had met her.

"Oh Rashãndia! I feel like we have been apart forever! I have missed you so badly! There is no one else in the world that I want to see as badly as you!"

Rashãndia's sister let out an annoyed huff, and pulled away. "I see how things are. Let me go fix you some food, Stavos. I'm sure that you are quite hungry." She shuffled from the room, and began noisily working in the kitchen.

His lover wrapped her arms around him again, and she playfully gave him a bat on the head. "It isn't nice to treat my sister that way, Stavos! I know that you may love me more, but it is your responsibility to tend to her as well!"

The man looked down, noting the beautiful, rose-colored, gold ring which adorned Rashãndia's finger. She had never worn one before, But it was so lovely to finally see it on her hand. Absent-mindedly, he looked down at his own ring finger, and he noticed the two rings which rested there.

"What are you talking about, my dearest? I have always cared about your sister, but it is you that I want to see. You are my one and only love!"

His wife clamped her hand over his mouth. "You cannot say things like this! You will break my sister's heart! Why would you be so cruel to your second wife?"

"SECOND WIFE?!" Stavos' eyes grew wide with surprise.

"Yes! Do you not remember? The brain fever must have robbed you of your memories! After my parents were killed during the sacking of De'lunda, You swore to take care of both me and my sister for the rest of our lives! You cannot go back on that oath now!"

In this moment, Stavos felt entirely flummoxed. Rashãndia's sister was not ugly, but she was blind. Stavos had never had a single romantic feeling towards her. Now finding out that she was his wife? It was true that L'ventia had told him that some things in this world would be dissimilar to his original life. But this was so incredibly different.

It doesn't matter, Stavos told himself.As long as I have my dear Rashãndia, I'll endure any changes this world has to offer.

"I am sorry, my love." Stavos said, as if embarrassed. "I suppose the brain fever has robbed me of some memories. I will cherish your sister along with you." He leaned close and whispered into her ear, "Although, I guarantee you, that I will never love anyone as much as I love you!"

Rashãndia bopped him on the head again, playfully. She shushed him and gestured as they both noticed that her sister was reentering the room with a tray of food.

"Thank you for bringing the food, Zerish! I know that our husband must be absolutely famished!" Rashãndia placed another wet kiss on his lips.

Zerish nodded and sat down on the bed next to her husband, placing the tray in his lap. "I am so glad that your health seems to be improving, my dear Stavos. Rashãndia and I will do everything we can until you have made a full recovery!"

She smiled at him warmly, and she slipped the dark lenses from off of her eyes. Her eyes stared blindly in his general direction, and he marveled at the unfamiliar golden brilliance that gleamed outward from her unseeing orbs. She was far more beautiful than he remembered.

THE END

.......................................................................

Thanks for reading, folks! As promised, here are all of L'ventia's garbled lines, in order (hopefully I don't miss any!)

What mortal dares to disturb me?

What is your request, human?

Oh Stavos, you know that I would never abandon you. Just state what you need.

So you require healing? And your enemies destroyed?

Humans are so fun to toy with!

It is so hard to find male virgins!

It is time for you to serve your master, mortal.

Lick NOW! Or I will cram the entire length inside you!

OHHH! STAVOS!

I'M SO CLOSE!!!