Electra Takes Up the Slack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dad turned around I leant forward to get the scrunchie my breasts pushed against dad's back. I felt him slump slightly, as if his knees had momentarily given up.

"Right then dad, let's get your back finished and then I can leave, and you can carry on until you finish." Another innuendo.

When I had finished, I passed the scrunchie back to dad.

"I'm getting out now dad, you can carry on."

I left the shower and stood on the bathmat, rubbing myself dry, dad standing next to me in the shower, his erection pointing forward, his hands resting on the shower wall. I smiled.

"Bye dad. I'll make a coffee for when you come down."

"Thank you Electra," he said. I wonder what had gone through his mind. Had he been worried that I might see his erection, that I might hold it, or was he disappointed that I hadn't? Either way it must have gone through his head. I wondered if I was playing it too straight, should I make my desire known?

I picked my dress and panties up, and then as I walked out of his bedroom, I accidentally dropped my panties on dad's bedroom floor. If he so desired he could play with them. I would know, I am doing the laundry. So far, I had seen no indication that dad was using my panties. Shame.

I left my bra off but did put on a fresh pair of panties. These panties were rather different, they were French Knickers, and from the right angle, they would have displayed everything I had. I was pretty sure I could get just the right angle.

I went down, hung my bra on the newel post ready to go up when I next went up, and then back in the kitchen, made the coffees, putting one by dad's chair and one next to me. I arranged my seating to ensure maximum visibility from dad's chair and waited.

"Right then Baby Girl," dad said as he came into the lounge and sat in his usual chair, opposite me. Interestingly he didn't mention my panties.

"Thank you for washing my back, you didn't need to though darling." Darling now is it? That is a change, that is usually reserved for mum. Dad was looking over the rim of his cup and I could see exactly where his eyes were focused.

"That is okay daddy," I could change vernacular too, "I love helping you, and you wouldn't be able to wash your back as well as someone else doing it for you, I assume mum usually does it, and I told you I will do everything that mum does, daddy, everything."

I looked down into my coffee and my legs itched to move, but I had carefully arranged my French Knickers so give him maximum view, I just needed to leave them a few more minutes and then I could relax them.

When I did finally move, I guessed my carefully choreographed display changed, perhaps not so good for dad, but way better for my legs. I went back to sitting how I had earlier, my knees apart, and my feet slightly together, it should give him a spectacular view of my knickers, I had no idea how good this version of the view was, in comparison to the tight white pantie version. Looking at dad's crotch, he seemed to be enjoying it, nonetheless.

When dad got back after hospital visiting it was quite late. Mum had still been uncomfortable, and her meds were still leaving her drowsy and out of it. Dad looked tired.

"You look bushed daddy," I said, "why don't we go up and have an early night."

"Good idea darling," he said suppressing a yawn ".

I'll head on up."

"I'll be up when I have cleared up and locked the doors."

I pottered around, making sure than all the crockery and cutlery were in the sink, the work surfaces were wiped and front and back doors locked. As I walked up the stairs I heard the toilet flush and then the sink fill with water. In the bedroom I slipped my dress off and put it on the chair for tomorrow. I might have to get the sewing machine out and adjust another one, this was getting a bit repetitive.

Dad walked out of the ensuite and headed to bed, he was naked, said nothing and lay on the bed and pulled the cover over himself. I pulled my knickers down and padded over to the ensuite, interesting that nakedness now didn't seem to be worthy of a mention. Good. When I had finished, I went across and turned the bedroom light off and joined dad in bed.

"Cuddle daddy," I said and rolled over to him. I kissed him on his lips, and murmured, "hmm, good night daddy," and lay on his arm and sort of half on his chest. I put my hand on his stomach, just below his navel."

"Good night darling," he said. I squeezed him gently and began to make the deep sleeping breaths. He had a naked woman half draped on him. I wondered what mum would say if she saw it, and then I didn't care anymore, I was asleep.

I woke up at 11:32 according to the digital clock. Dad seemed to be asleep, I gave him another little squeeze and moved my hand lower. I could just feel the end of his cock touching my hand. I dozed again and then I felt movement. Dad's cock was twitching a little. I didn't move my hand, but I did cup my fingers, giving dad room for movement with an arch that he could grow into.

I lay there trying to maintain a steady deep breathing, whilst I was so excited as I felt dad's cock getting hard and growing into my hand. Was he awake, or was he half asleep, could he feel my hand on his cock?

After a few minutes my hand was full of dad's cock and it had moved off the bed a little, dad's cock was sticking up and bit and my hand was on it. I felt dad's hand on mine. I held my breath, and then dad started to move my hand, wanking himself with my hand. Oh my.

I managed to get my breathing going and gave dad a squeeze.

"mm daddy, I love you" I murmured sleepily and kissed his chest.

Dad increased his grip, I knew he must be awake, and I knew that he must know that it was my hand on his cock. What to do?

I squeezed dad's cock and started to move it faster, harder than dad was doing. I felt his foreskin as it rolled up his shaft, his head would be popping out at the top, but from my position I couldn't see. Dad didn't stop me, he moved his hand off mine and put it around my head, angling his body more to me.

I moved my hand as quickly as I could, squeezing his cock as hard as I could, I needed to make him cum, to erupt, to get pleasure at the hand of his daughter, pleasure that perhaps he hadn't had in a long time.

I moved my head and rolled to my knees. I crouched down over dad's cock and gently sucked him into my mouth.

"Oh fuck Electra," dad cried.

"Hush daddy," I mumbled, his cock deep in my mouth.

I moved my head up and down his cock, moving his foreskin with my lips, my tongue running over his exposed cockhead, dabbing at the little hole at its end. I caressed his balls as I worked his cock, a light finger touch. I had read that mean liked their bottom stimulating, but he was laying on that, so that would have to wait for another time in a different position.

Dad's cock was going deep in my mouth, I was so glad I had practised with a banana and managed to control the reflex, my vomming on dad would not have been ideal. As I sucked him in deeper, he went over my tongue, past my tonsils and down my throat, blocking my air. I didn't care, it was a fantastic feeling and I bet mum never did this for dad.

I moved faster and faster, dad's cock sawing in and out of my mouth and down my throat, fucking me in my mouth, not my fanny.

I suddenly thought, why not my fanny?

I lifted my head, dad's cock left behind, I raised my right knee and straddled dad, holding his cock to guide it into me, and as I settled I could feel dad's cock penetrate me, slide inside me, his foreskin rolling back down his shaft and then I was full. I was sitting on his balls and dad was fully inside me, pressing at the bottom of my fanny.

"Oh fuck daddy," I gasped, "you feel amazing." I rocked back and forth, dad's cock sliding in and out, rubbing mu clitoris on dad's pubis, I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Electra, Electra," stop, let me get a condom." Oh, so, that is what they were for, he had designs on me all along.

"Daddy, it is okay, I am on the pill, it's okay. And anyway, loving you like this? I couldn't stop daddy, even if mum walked in. I love you inside me, it is where you belong daddy."

I rocked back and forth and then daddy held me at my waist and started to lift me and then he took over the thrusting. Oh he was so more powerful, he filled me in a way I never knew was possible, he must have reached up past my stomach, and then when he pulled back it was as if I was being voided, all my insides felt empty, and just as I had the desperate feeling of abandonment, he thrust hard back inside.

I had never felt anything like it. Never. It was the most amazing sensation and I could feel an orgasm growing, I could feel my breath slowing, stuttering, my nipples tingling, my toes, my toes curled and then as dad pushed in hard and held, and I could feel his cock emptying inside me, filling my womb, my orgasm exploded and I screamed, oh so loud, gasping for breath, my fanny clamping dad so hard, wringing out the last drops of him inside me.

Dad slumped down and I almost fell laying on top of his chest, his cock still inside me. I had never experienced an orgasm like that, never. I was totally exhausted, I doubted I could even move. Dad put his arms around me.

"I love you baby girl."

"I love you too daddy."

I awoke sometime later, the light was just beginning to creep in from outside and the room was taking shape in the strange pinky beige morning light. I was still laying on dad, his cock had slipped from me, as it had shrunk, I guessed.

I squeezed dad and synched myself into his chest.

"Morning darling" dad said softly. He pulled my face to his and kissed me.

And wow, what a kiss, it was full of passion and love. His lips moist yet harder than mine, his tongue sliding along my lips and then pressing inside my mouth, dancing with my eager tongue, partners in the mouth tango that I had always hoped for.

He pulled back. "I guess we shouldn't have done that Electra."

"Why not daddy, who will know?"

"We will know baby girl, we will know."

"Oh yes daddy and what knowledge, it is the most wonderful thing, the feeling is unlike any I have ever felt. You are a perfect fit for me."

"Oh. Was that your first time?"

"Yes daddy, I saved myself, my fingers had prepared the way, but daddy, you are the first man inside me, the first man to possess me and the first man to bring me to such a crushing conclusion."

"Oh."

He turned me over and lay me on my back, he shuffled down the bed, his shadow moving in the soft light and then I felt his tongue at my crease.

"Oh daddy," what else could I say?

His tongue slid softly and slowly along my valley, running in a gentle circle around my opening, the opening to my womb where he had deposited so much of his powerful seed. He ran back up my valley and his wet tongue, coated with the efforts of earlier, dabbing at my clitoris, my breath held in my throat and I felt the tensions back in my body.

Dad's tongue on my clitoris was gossamer like, I could hardly feel it, yet the pulses it sent through my body couldn't be ignored. A finger circled my opening, round it went, each time it felt a little deeper, and then as I felt one inside me, there was another at my edge, circling, deeper, entering, penetrating.

"oof," the two fingers suddenly pushed in me, hard, deep. Not as deep as dad's cock, but deep, deeper than my fingers had ever gone, and as they pressed inside me, dad started sucking my clitoris, pulling it inside his mouth, his teeth gripping, releasing. I was approaching another end. My breath held somewhere in my throat, and I didn't know where to feel, my clitoris which was in boil mode or my fanny which was simmering, and then dad opened his fingers.

"Oh fuck daddy," I couldn't help it. My body erupted once more, my back arched and my legs clamped around dad's head, holding him, not letting him move, my fanny squeezed his fingers and an explosion of pleasure and pain shot from my groin through out my body. I was spent once more, collapsing back onto mum and dad's bed, covered in sweat, soaked in my groin and gasping for air in my lungs.

"You have been teasing me." Dad said.

"Oh?" I managed to gasp, any more words than that were impossible.

"Short dress showing your knickers. Walking around in the altogether, coming into my shower, telling me that you can do anything for me, anything."

"Oh, but why would I show off my knickers if you had already seen me in the altogether?" That was a much longer sentence than I thought I could cope with.

"Baby girl, I have no idea how your mind works. I thought I knew your mother, but I didn't. She and I, we haven't, you know, for over a year, and when we did, it was never like that, it always felt like she was doing me a favour."

"Daddy, I love you, that is all there is. I love you, and it is true, I will do anything for you, anything. It doesn't matter what mum did or didn't do, what she would or wouldn't do, I will do anything. But can I go to sleep now?"

"Yes my darling but goodness knows what we are going to do when your mum comes home."

"Daddy, hush now, just tell her I am taking up the slack. I am going to sleep now."

12