All Comments on 'Elegant Surroundings'

by exclusivegames

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Who ARE these people?

Anyone of them married? Why did you post this garbage in the Loving Wives section? It clearly doesn't belong here. Another trash story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

How the world should, women on top and all the inadequate `anonymouses' at the bottom with their 1stars, naturally I gave it 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Needs an editor

Certainly needs an editor. "let your inhabitations go"? "anti-room" - what is the opposite of a room? "be beware"? "beaconed him"?

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Wait so the party invitation require guests become homeless?

You had to give up your "inhabitations"?

That is a bit demanding.

KB

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Usually

Usually don't *1 bomb, but I'm going to let my inhabitations go and give you what you deserve.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 4 years ago
Where’s the backstory?

Who are they? How did they get there? Is there a second chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Fuck Story; but No Back Story.

This would have been a great second chapter. Would you consider writing a prequel?

Years ago, in college, my wife and I were invited to a similar party. Except it was a hippie theme, with everyone wearing different costumes, mostly of rock stars. However, instead of pennies, the girls earned love beads. Fortunately, there were no drugs and no drunks.

When we received the invitation, I really wanted to go. I was so turned on at the thought of getting to watch other people fuck. But my wife didn't want us to go. She said, "I don't want to share you with other women."

So, to get her to go, I agreed not to participate. We had married young, and at that time – two years into our marriage - she was feeling she was missing out. Almost all of her girlfriends were enjoying plenty of sex, with whomever they wanted, and whenever they wanted.

That party was when we discovered she both had a high libido and she enjoyed being passed around from one man to the next. That night, she had plenty of large cocks that stimulated her g-spot, in a way I could not with my smaller dick. She went into a private room with three men, and I peeked in on them. They kept her on a rolling orgasm that lasted nearly 30 minutes.

By then, there was a line of guys waiting their turn. There were way too many males at the party so, her newly discovered promiscuity took some of the heat off the other gals. She did between 18 – 20 guys, some of them multiple times.

After I saw what her sexual needs really were, it was fairly easy for me to accept when she suggested a half-open marriage. Basically, she just started dating like her single girlfriends were already doing. She said many of her “boyfriends” especially enjoyed “doing her” when she was wearing her wedding rings and diamond!

Long live costume Parties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story in your comment, Anonymous

You should write it up. In fact, it sounds like you have a lot of stories to tell. And you each got your wish, didn’t you? She didn’t have to share you, and you got to watch other people fuck. Of course, with her libido, she was the most popular girl at the party. Lucky you! I mean that, seriously. Outside of the 20% of us who get cheated on, most of the rest of us eventually enjoying the cuckold lifestyle have to jump through a lot of hoops to make it happen. You just jumped in the deep end! So glad it worked out for you.

The Mrs. and I have been doing this for almost forty years. It started when we were a married couple of 22 and had just moved for my new job. We thought we were being treated very well when my new boss took us to dine in a private room of a restaurant. Before we had quite finished eating, he had taken charge of us and had her sitting on his large cock. We all came at the same time. He created a job just for her, and I learned what cuckold humiliation was immediately, as she would have to walk past my desk to his office, where we would all hear him do her. That only lasted a few years, as he sold the business and moved away, but our marriage was changed forever.

So Author, I would have liked a little backstory. What happened to Phil? Do we get another chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous