Elegant Surroundings

Story Info
Masked party games.
2.2k words
3.77
29.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it was certainly a surprise and a welcome one, but the invite did say be prepared to let your inhabitations go, so the party host had gleefully announced that the evening's entertainment could begin.

The 20 or so couples gave a rousing cheer as it was explained that the evening was now for the sole pleasure of the ladies, and that it was them who now held the upper hand in the evenings activities.

The venue was a huge Victorian mansion with alcoves, hidden corners and secret rooms, all it seemed to provide intrigue and mystery and none more so when the ladies were told to leave the main room and go to the large anti-room where special fancy dress outfits awaited them. Alluring face masks were provided and the objective was to hide the appearance and transform the ladies to any seductive character they wished to be.

The room was stocked with every costume you could desire but as tonight's theme was a Venetian Ball the dresses and hats were perfect subterfuge -- though it did seem that the designs were certainly meant to expose and tease with bodices cut and designed so the breasts were supported by a silk ¼ cup bodice -- ensuring a pert and well supported look ..... and of course pushing the breasts up and out and exposing hard nipples to any looker - these were very popular especially as the very sheer shawl allowed the boobs to be modestly covered but instantly exposed should the mood dictate.

The rest of the dress had similar alluring designs with thigh high splits that certainly would raise pulses especially as all the ladies wore the sexiest of stockings to match the outfits and the venetian masks certainly added to the mystique.

The ladies were then instructed that the evening game would be about how many erotic conquests they could claim as each man had been issued with Victorian pennies and the ladies had to try to 'earn' as many as they could before midnight. The rules -- as such were very loose, and all that was said was that a safe word would stop any activity the ladies felt uncomfortable with and the house had cctv to ensure safety.

After dressing the ladies re-entered and were told to scatter through-out the house, but to be beware as many rooms and alcoves would have hidden surprises. Of course the men knew nothing and when told the game rules they were also informed that in addition to them-selves the ladies would also be pursued by roguish bounders dressed in character and told to be as daring as they wished as long as the ladies didn't object. All were issued with a bag full of pennies and the doors opened and the game began.

It was all very strange as the men had no clue as to which was his wife or partner, or for that matter where they were in the house. But a gong sounded letting the ladies know the game was a foot.

Michelle and the others skipped out and she found herself a welcome little corner in which to hide -- she heard the chime sounded and the men donned their own face masks and began to hunt.

It wasn't long before she peaked round a corner and saw a very handsome chap who offered one of her other masked females a hand full of pennies for a few minutes with her -- she nodded and soon they were locked in an embrace and his hands caressed her waist before travelling higher until her shawl was slipped off and her pert hard nipples were presented to his eager eyes.

He softly cupped them and she moaned in approval as he whispered that she was making him so hard -- a fact not lost as her hand found his growing shaft and rubbed it through his trousers -- each time she felt him get harder and harder at her touch.

She gently broke the embrace and beaconed him further into the darkened corner and looked around before she pushed his hands away and slowly unzipped him -- then reached in and released his impressive cock to her approving stare.

Michelle watched as more pennies were produced before the woman slowly began to stroke him -- her nipples got harder with the oh so naughtiness of it, but she pushed him back against the wall and continued her hand job -- he really was helpless as his cock was grasped and wanked using one hand then the another giving him a glorious sensation as this masked sexy woman was bringing him closer to the edge.

Michelle was equally turned on, and wondered about slipping her hands inside her thong & taking things further but she knew the night was young, so continued watching and hoped she could see him cum. The mystery woman increased her rhythm and she saw him twitch and throb and knew he was close to release -- and with an extra squeeze he did just that and Michelle smiled as he came and came under the womans touch.

As he calmed down he leaned and kissed the ladies cheek thanking her and saying he looked forward to doing so much more later................

The woman caught Michelle's eye and smiled and they gave a nodded approval.

Michelle turned and moved away a positive skip in her step as she felt the wantonness of being hidden behind her mask and allowed to do whatever sexy thoughts she wished.

As she turned the next corner she was confronted by 3 men dressed in period clothes who grasped her arms gently and offered her a purse full of pennies if she would accompany the men to a private room. Michelle thought of Phil but was swept along with the men and she nodded and as the door opened she was escorted inside a very opulent room which had a small balcony overlooking the grand hall.

The three guys surrounded her and she felt one caress her shoulders -- it was obvious that his hands were travelling lower and oh so soon her wonderful breasts were cupped and the thin material only excited her nipples so they poked out -- hard and eager to be sucked and licked.

She closed her eyes as another pair of hands began to touch her legs through the silky dress material and she purposely moved her legs so the dress split and her stockings and suspenders came into view. She knew what buttons to press and she was whirled around until she found herself with little defence as she was bent over the arm of a large padded chair.

Feigning distress she called out at such brutish behaviour but gave them a saucy wink before trying to flee to the door and escaping - however such actions certainly had the desire effect as the men quickly pounced and picked her up and marched her across to a leather stock and she was fixed - bent at the waist with head and arms locked in place.

She knew she was very exposed but her words fell on deaf ears as the men stood around her, and with limited view she heard and partially saw them edge closer.

As one stood behind her the others stood either side and she gasped as hands began to explore and soon enough her boobs were being oh so played with -- she knew how turned on this makes her and she also knew that the men would be equally aroused -- especially when she felt her skirt being unbuttoned and as it fell to the floor she was left in her cupless corset with suspenders attached to her sexy silk stockings.

But she also knew that the tiny luna lona gstring Phil loved was but a wisp of material and offered no protection at all as the design meant her shaven wet sex was on full show .... She wished she had worn something more covering but it was too late now.

The men certainly appreciated the sight -- and Michelle shouted that she would have the men flogged for such actions, and as she struggled her stance opened just that little bit more and as she pushed back she knew the men were drinking in the sight of this sexy hotwife bent over and exposed.

Michelle soon felt hands on her again and heard trousers being removed and boots kicked off and as she tried to look up she saw a very hard cock in-front of her face -- she smiled inwardly and suggestively licked her lips -- making her willingness clear and her mouth eagerly opened -- requesting it be brought closer. He obliged and slowly inched the hard length inside her waiting mouth.

She would have loved to have grasped him as she sucked him, but this wasn't the plan -- but it felt so good to have a man slowly fuck her mouth, and it felt even better as hands began to caress her body and bottom.

She suddenly felt fingers caress her sex and she knew how wet she was and so did the guy stood behind her who openly informed the others how ready and eager she was -- but her thoughts were held when her pussy contracted as a finger slipped inside and she pushed back as another entered her.

If he didn't know how turned on she was -- he would now as her body couldn't hide her desire and wetness. Michelle felt herself getting so dam turned on that she moaned as the fingers slipped out and re-entered her -- and he began to slowly finger fuck her feeling her wetness and was rewarded by her moans of pleasure -- he knew she was so hot and his hard cock twitched as he replaced her fingers by a very hard and very long cock pushed against her pussy.

God yes she moaned -- and he inched inside grasping her boobs as he slid deeper and deeper when fully in he instantly pulled back and began to slowly but thoroughly fuck her willing body.

She was now double tagged with a mouth full of man and a sex rammed with hardness and she loved it - they guys got into a perfect rhythm as she was seduced and taken. It felt so bad and yet so good to know how turned on she was making the men and wondered what Phil would say when she told him her tales of lust.

But she was so in the moment now, and she let the man slip from her mouth to tell them she wanted releasing from her bonds -- they instantly obliged and she found herself carried to the bed where one of the guys straddled her body and pushed her cock between her breasts -- she turned her head only to find her mouth once again filled and as she felt her stocking clad legs grasped and pulled open it was only to find her pussy invaded by one of her masked lovers.

And so she lay back and welcomed the sensation as she sucked on one cock and another was positioned and rubbed between her breasts. The third began to oh so slowly fuck her so that the three guys were being seduced and pleasured and her moans of desires carried down to the room below -- it wasn't long before she felt her 1st orgasm and her body shuddered and then again at the multiple sensations flooding her highly sexed body -- she felt so wanton and she sucked harder until she knew he was so close to release so she purposely continued her oral delights yes -- she sucked and swallowed him as he came and came in her welcoming mouth.

If this was a signal, it worked for the rest of the men as she released the spent cock and bent to suck the end of the other cock as it pistonned between her breasts and on each stroke and she took him into her red coloured lips and he so appreciated the sensation of her breasts wrapped around his shaft followed by a wonderful suck...... my god she was good.

The third man was slowly fucking her shaved sex and she kept clenching down on his length grasping him as he slid inside and he built up his pace until Michelle moaned in-between sucks that she was close to cumming so he pushed harder and sure enough her gasps increased and she shouted in lust as his cock buried itself inside her.

He too was close and pulled out and offered himself to her so both guys positioned themselves either side and she sat up grasping them both and wanking them in tandem until she knew they were on the edge and she watched as their eyes closed and both cocks erupted onto her pert and hard boobs.

......

Cleaned up, and re dressed Michelle kissed each man and thanked them by collecting her hard earned money and continuing on her quest pleased in her performance and ability to satisfy the 3 men and delighted with her story in which to tell Phil.

She noted that the rooms and corridors were filled with all manner of relations and she was just as keen to experience some more -- the game was really afoot now and wondered what and where Phil was and then she saw another door ajar and looked inside to see .......................