Elena in hell

Story Info
Elena's greed led her to hell.
1k words
2.4
4.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elena was quite successful person at hers 32 years. She was one of the best Russian lawyers who practiced defense in criminal cases in African countries.

In addition to a successful career, Elena had an extraordinary appearance: she was 170 cm tall, with a third breast size, beautiful blue eyes and long legs. However, her main pride was her wonderful long blond hair - it was 55 centimeters in length and reached her delicate back.

One day she received a very unusual offer: a former finance minister in an African country was arrested on suspicion of corruption. He was due to be tried in three months. The former minister's relatives offered Elena to take on his case for a substantial reward - 1 million US dollars, 500 thousand of which were to be given to her if she agreed upon arrival in the country. The money was to be placed in a special account, which she also had access to upon arrival. In addition, she was guaranteed good living conditions and security.

The matter was dubious and risky. There had recently been a military coup in that country, and Russia had no diplomatic relations with the new state. Therefore, despite guarantees from the former minister's relatives, her safety was in doubt.

However, this money, even by the standards of a successful lawyer, was very large - Elena became interested and agreed after a month of thoughts.

She arrived in the country a month before the start of the trial. Arrival in the country was not associated with additional difficulties - a visa for Elena was able to be arranged without any problems. She received details to access a bank account with money.

The case was very complicated, as there was a lot of evidence proving the guilt of the person she was defending. But thanks to her skill, Elena managed to achieve temporary release under house arrest for the former minister.

And this is where the turning point happened. Taking advantage of the opportunity, with the help of hired bandits, the former minister managed to escape from the country. In addition, his relatives set up Elena. The official information that the new state received turned out to be very underestimated. Instead of the actually promised to her million, the amount of only 10 thousand was indicated. And the million that was in the accounts was transferred from her account to another account that could not be found. As a result, Elena was accused of money laundering and named an accomplice of the former Minister of Finance.

After 2 months of staying in a temporary prison, she appeared in court. The new state sought to prove to everyone the seriousness of its intentions, and therefore the sentence was as cruel as possible: life imprisonment with hard labor in diamond mining. No one could do anything about this decision, since there were no diplomatic relations between Russia and this country.

Before ending up in a prison cell, Elena was taken to some kind of hair salon inside of prison. She was stripped of her prison clothes, exposing her beautiful body. In order to avoid the appearance of unnecessary parasites during her prison term, she had to be shaved bald.

The prison guard, under the supervision of two of his colleagues, got down to business. He quickly stuck the hair shaving machine right in the middle of Elena's head and made a pass. After that, he made several more similar passes on the right and left sides of Elena's head, and on back of her head, ffter which there was nothing left on her head except snow-white stubble. All this time, all three guards gloated without hiding their pleasure. Their parents were living when the apartheid policies were running by white people on this continent, so they knew a lot about it and did not feel any pity for the prisoner.

After that, they applied shaving foam to her entire head, including her eyebrows, and shaved everything clean. After that, it was the turn of her wonderful pubic hair - it was not spared either.

Since she was sentenced to life in prison, according to the prison authorities, she no longer needed body hair. To do this, after shaving, she was taken to a laser depilation room, where a man in a doctor's coat spent a long time for carefully treating every part of her body so that she would never have hair again in her life, not even eyebrows and eyelashes.

In the same office, she was tattooed on her forehead with her new status as a "prisoner". She had to know her new place in life. Also, if she managed to escape from prison, any citizen would be able to identify her as a lawbreaker.

When it was over, she was taken completely naked to her prison cell, which she would see every day for the rest of her life.

Epilogue. Five years later.

Five long years in this prison weakened Elena, who was not physically strong even before imprisoning. Hard labor at diamond mine was hard for fragile little girl. In addition, she was not alone in the cell, and her cellmates also did not like white people.

In this regard, they quickly broke her will and enslaved her both morally and physically. The prison guards also did not hesitate to use her "services" in exchange for reducing pressure on Elena. It would seem that just recently, Elena, who was a young and successful girl, now was aging very quickly. This guaranteed her a short life inside of this terrible prison.

The situation was completely opposite for the next person responsible for her troubles after her own greed - the former Minister of Finance. When, after all these years, the noise around his case died down, for money, through influential friends, he was able to achieve an agreement with the state that was persecuting him for corruption, he was even able to return there to live, receiving a less significant and public position in this state.

But this did not mean that after this event someone remembered Elena. Someone had to suffer for all another sides of this case.