All Comments on 'Elephant in the Closet'

by PanWhoWrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
IAmControlIAmControl2 months ago

Haha! Great story, succinct, erotic and enjoyable. Love the initial twist and second at the end. A few minor missed words/spells but otherwise great to read! I'm a big fan of plausible, unique story ideas that are hot as hell and the idea of making her feel she has to prove herself like that--while apparently also being gay, I need to hear about THAT side of the story?!--as a ploy to get her to perform is great. Nice work!

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes2 months ago

I think Simon executed his plan perfectly playing Kaz to get her to provide her body to him. He had been stroking and lusting for Kaz for 6 months until he had the plan worked out. Kudos to Simon. Five stars. Now Simon will try his next scheme to get Kaz and Leslie to join him for a threeway in which he gets to watch them in girl on girl and he fucks both of them..

bucco40bucco402 months ago

Would love a 2nd chapter getting both women. Then taking their ass cherries.

DanDraperDanDraper2 months ago

Good story. You didn't show it but I'm sure it was all just a risky plan for Simon to trick Kaz into sleeping with him. Some of the evidence he used that he was gay could've easily been explained after all. The ending was a nice twist; the whole time I thought maybe she was also using this as excuse to fuck Simon as well until she made that phone call. But I don't know why this was in the humor/satire section; it was a little funny but I felt it could've been better for the EC section. Other than that, it was a very enjoyable story. 5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A retread, many years old now, yet still gets posted on a different site. The old errors are still there. Get an editor.

Timtom12Timtom12about 2 months ago

I've read this before, not cool. If you are uploading your old content, you should mention it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPanWhoWrites@PanWhoWrites
Full-time erotica author since 2012. For more of my work, and to support me in my mission to consistently bring fun, high-quality smut into the world, visit http://www.patreon.com/panwhowrites Every dollar helps!