All Comments on 'Elevator Experience'

by RDThrob

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DragonLadDragonLad11 months ago

Please more! What a dream job omg

Smotherslave101Smotherslave10111 months ago

What an amaxing story you have so serious talent as a fetsih writer its been a bit since someone like you has come along for the facesitting obsessed keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I Hope at least the pay is good

Raffle88Raffle8811 months ago

Would love another chapter or 6

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story. But however I have to tell you what's in the back of my mind. I'm not a writer but I have ideas, even it's a work of fiction, I will suggest you to put a little bit of realistic description. An office with a bunch of Amazon ladies is good, but why not with different style and body shapes. A tall woman with hourglass figure is not what we found on demand, a woman don't necessarily need to look like that to be sexy and dominant. Me personally the real domination is when you're big muscular and still can't resist a short petite girl who knows you're wrapped around her little finger. For example Emma could be the daughter of one of the female employees that noticed him looking at her and immediately spotted how much of a sucker he is for petite body and make him sniff her socks during the still elevator. Megan entering just in time he's still on all fours could be an Arabian employee that saw how weak he's for beautiful women and made him lie on his back while she use her thigh as support and shoving her size 12 feet in his face covering him in her sweaty scent while his dick is getting hard under her ass. And her assistant could be a milf with strong shapely legs that after tying him and gagging him while use a sort of table that has a hole in the middle enough large for his cock and balls to stick out, would tramble his erect cock and balls, before throwing him in the elevator, blueballed. The next woman might be a thick tattooed woman with short blue dress (Women are free to have any style at this officešŸ¤¤), that would fuck his mouth with her stinky feet. And Jessica, (I imagine she would look like tattooed Miss Sadie, a girl from Clubstilleto, her femdom videos are such really turn ons, small breasts, shapely big butt!), She would be just another employee daughter, that could make him cum by farting up his nostrils and making lick her ass, (Even if I might not be built to prejac untouched, I feel like I could cum if it someone like Miss Sadie, using me that wayšŸ„µ), or she could make him cum twice by busting his balls, thinking that would made his cock soft, but doing the opposite, instead he would get harder and even cum twice (Any man would do, getting busted buy heršŸ„µ). An finally, the farting might be reserved to be performed by Donna, the boss that would perform his running tess on him, she would be a bbw black woman (style Caramel Vixen, another domina that makes me hard seeing her in her video), with ass so big that her sized tight pants won't hide entirely her ass crack, that would be sticking between her back and the top of the pants. She would perform the test run buy making him sniff her flatulence from the tip of crack sticking on top of her pants.

bbwssbbwluvrbbwssbbwluvr2 months ago

Absolutely phenomenal. I would luv more to this story, maybe with more round shaped bbws involved and maybe a lil more nastiness than farts but this had me on ready to bust the whole way thru, and also had me wishing I was in the characters place. Amazing story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous