Elevator Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"An idea overtook me. Since I had the house for myself. I could maybe, have some fun....um... with myself."

"What do you mean?" I asked not believing what I was about to hear.

"Look Greg. I was very horny, after being with Carl. And I couldn't help but, you know, touch myself a little."

I was shocked over my sister response. She wanted to masturbate, at home, alone. My mind was reaching heaven as I imagined that event. My cock was getting way harder, if it was physically possible.

"Did you do it?" I asked hoping for more details.

"I, uh, went to my bedroom and started to undress. I didn't even lock the door, since there was nobody home. I took my tank top off and threw it to the basket of dirty clothes. I did the same with my jeans. I got rid of my sandals. And I lied on my bed in my underwear, just bra and panties, like you saw me this morning," Kate told me.

Oh my god. That outfit, this morning's outfit, her bra and panties, were the only two clothes she wore when she masturbated. Fucking hell, I can't believe it.

"I began touching my breasts, they are very sensitive on the nipples. I put one hand on my breasts and with the other I traced a slow path reaching my.... you know... my vagina."

I was imagining this whole scenario and I wanted to ask her something, I hoped it wasn't way too much.

"Did you... um... did you have any hair on it?"

My sister looked at me with a puzzled look, thinking if it was appropriate to tell me. Then she smiled and answered.

"No. I was shaved. I.... I am shaved."

It wasn't necessary that last sentence, but I'm happy to have more details about her.

"Anyway, I touched the outside over my panties, and applied pressure, I moved my hand back and forth, making sure to rub over my.... my clit."

"What else?" I begged for more info.

"I was getting hotter every minute. So, I removed my bra, rubbing my bare nipple. And I put my hand under my panties. God I was so wet!" Kate said closing her eyes for a bit. "I inserted one finger into my pussy and increased the rhythm of my hand. And that's when it happened."

"You.... you came?" I asked.

"No, well yes. But something else happened."

"What?"

"Dad. Our dad abruptly came in and watched me having one intense orgasm."

"What!!! Are you serious?" I asked, not believing what she said. Our dad watched Kate, my hot sister, masturbating and cumming.

"Yes. I was so shocked, and I didn't even try to cover myself. He told me he only came to my room to let me know they were home."

"Did he tell you anything else?"

"No. He just left after that. We haven't talked about it ever again. I was too ashamed. My father watched me. You know what I mean? He watched me having a powerful orgasm. Me, his own daughter!"

"Don't blame yourself Kate. It could have happened to anyone."

"I know, but I should have been more careful, locked the door, or even went to do it in the bathroom, where no one ever enters without knocking," Kate said disappointed of her actions.

"Don't worry Kate. Dad doesn't care, he loves us. He knows you're a woman who needs her privacy and has some needs to be satisfied."

"You think? I don't know. I kind of feel he's checking me out lately."

I could say the same. I remembered noticing his looks on her this morning, when she was in her bra and underwear.

"Well, to tell you the truth. He was looking at you, let's say, in an indecent way this morning."

"You see!? I messed this up. Now I'm not her daughter anymore, I'm just a slut for him."

"Don't say that! Kate, anyone would have the same reaction this morning. You were in your underwear for god sake!"

"Did you have it?" My sister asked me.

"What?"

"That reaction. Did you look at me in an indecent way?" Kate asked me.

I knew if I said yes, she would feel less guilty about the situation with our father. But If I lied, it would only immerse her deeper in her conclusions about ruining her father/daughter relationship. I decided to tell her the truth. After all it was the truth.

"I did," I answered.

"You're not lying?" Kate asked me to confirm my answer.

"I'm not. Look Kate. I shouldn't tell you this, but you have a spectacular body. Watching you in such few clothes made me realize how attractive, and sexy, you really are."

Kate was flushed over my answer. She accepted it the right way though.

"Thank you, Greg. It's very flattering that you think of me as a pretty person."

//

There was some silence in the elevator, until Kate broke the ice.

"Ugh. We're quite a pair, don't you think?" She said.

"Yes, we are, I didn't know you masturbated," I lied, obviously I knew, I even confirmed it this morning. But she can never know that.

"Well. Something more about me you can appreciate. See!? we can trust each other!"

"I think so."

"Well, it's your turn now?"

"What?" I asked.

"Our game! You can ask me anything you want. We still have an hour till we get out of here. And we can handle this heat talking about our experiences," Kate said.

"Oh yeah. Okay. Um. I don't know."

"Ohh. Don't be a killjoy. Ask me anything you want?"

I thought about what to ask her. I wanted to know more about her. It turned out she was a fun and great person. What can I ask her? I got an idea.

"Tell me. What's the naughtiest thing you ever did with a guy?"

"Wow! Great question Greg."

"Thanks. Now tell me," I demanded.

"Well, it was with Jack, my current boyfriend," Kate said.

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend recently?"

"Well, I do. We started going out last week. Anyway, last Wednesday, we were hanging around by the lake. We hired a boat, with some paddles, for an hour."

I couldn't help to notice the sweat on her neck forming a drop and falling until it entered her cleavage. She looked very sexy covered in sweat.

"We were paddling, away from the shore. We got to a place where the other boats were visible but couldn't see what the people were doing. The boat was pretty big, so Jack made me lie down and started kissing me with his body over mine."

"Wow, the other people never noticed?"

"I hoped they didn't, but I wasn't sure. I didn't care, to be honest. It was a huge turn-on to be doing this in public."

"Then? What else?"

"He took my shirt and bra off me and caressed my left breast with one hand while he was... sucking on the other."

"Oh my god. That's really hot!" I said.

"He slowly moved his hand lower over my tummy, reaching my navel, and placed it under my shorts but over my panties. Then he moved his hand around, making me wet, and sucking really hard on my nipple."

"Did it feel good?" I asked.

"You have no idea. It was feeling so good. I was reaching an orgasm."

"Did you do it? Did you climax?" I asked impatiently.

"I exploded Greg. I had a great big nasty climax. I even screamed on the boat. Maybe the other people heard me, but I didn't care. It was fantastic."

"Damn it! Kate. That's quiet naughty."

"Fuck. Don't mention it. It was unbelievable. What about you?"

"Me?... Well...." I wanted to tell her about this morning, how I jerked off thinking about her. Maybe she wouldn't like it. I'll tell her my other naughty experience. I hope it fulfills her expectations.

"Last week. My current girlfriend Jessica invited me to have dinner with her parents. We were having a good chat about politics, sports, and other subjects."

"That's good for you. I haven't met my boyfriend's parents yet. That's one big step for you and Jessica," Kate said.

"I know! Everything went fine, until Jessica placed a hand on my.... on my dick."

"What?" Kate said with a great smile on her face.

"Yes. She touched my cock, and I got instantly hard. Although I had to focus on her parents and pretend everything was normal."

"That's pretty nasty Greg. Did she make you come?" Kate asked.

"Not yet. She got more adventurous and opened my pants. I don't know how she managed to take my cock out of my boxers and pants with just one hand, but she did it. Thankfully the table was protecting us from being caught."

"Oh my god. You filthy kids" My sister accused me.

"At first she started slowly stroking my cock. But then she moved her hand faster. I couldn't believe what was happening, she was giving me a hand job in front of her parents. Then, out of nowhere she let her fork fall from her table, she knelt and...."

"Oh my god. Don't tell me she gave you a blowjob right there in front of her parents!" Kate asked me, desperate for an answer.

"Not exactly, but almost. She knelt and put my cock in her mouth and in a quick movement, she deep throated me."

"Holy fuck! How did it feel?" Kate asked me.

"Amazing Kate. It was just a second, but it felt awesome. Then, I couldn't take it anymore. Once she sat down. I told her parents to excuse us for a minute. I fixed my pants the best I could without them noticing. Then, I took Jessica by her hand and we headed to the bathroom. Once inside, she knelt, I lowered my pants and boxers, and she gave me a great blowjob."

"Wow, that's amazing."

"I wanted to hurry up. I knew we didn't have much time. So, after two minutes. I shot my load in her mouth."

"Did her parents ever notice?" Kate asked.

"I don't think so. She cleaned herself very well, before going out. But it was incredible."

"Oh man. I can't believe you. I didn't know you liked that kind of kinky stuff!" Kate told me.

We really were bonding now. We were being so explicit about our intimate lives, that I couldn't even recognize her. She was this whole new person to me. She was simply beautiful.

//

After a while, I noticed some movements while she was sitting there. It was obvious the heat and sweat were bothering her way too much.

"Are you ok Kate? You seem uncomfortable there," I asked her.

"It's this stupid dress, it keeps sticking to my skin. I'm sweating too much. And this dress just aggravates the problem."

I got a nasty idea. I don't know if it would work but, it was worth a try.

"Why don't you take it off?"

"What? Are you serious?" Kate answered surprised about my proposition.

"Yes, it won't get any cooler in here, and there's thirty minutes left till we get out."

"I don't know. You will see me up close."

"You already showed me everything this morning," I told her.

"But this is different. I'm all alone with you. It's not appropriate to show you my body like that."

I didn't understand. This morning she showed me everything, now she didn't want to. Girls are complicated. But I didn't push it anymore.

"Fine. As you wish. Changing the subject. It's your turn to ask me something."

"Ohh yeah. Ok. Mmmm..." She was thinking her next question. This was getting funnier every second.

"Tell me. How big is your dick?" Kate asked me, her eyes locked on mine.

"You have to be kidding me. I can't tell you that!" I replied, shocked by her question.

"Come on, just give me a number of inches," she begged.

"If I tell you, what will you tell me back? You obviously don't have a dick." I told her trying to make her withdraw her question.

"How about if I tell you my bra size?"

I was beginning to think this was a bad idea. But it was just words. It wouldn't get any dirtier, would it?

"Ok. Have it your way. My dick is almost 7 to 8 inches long when it's hard."

"You're kidding. You can't have that monstrous cock. I don't believe you."

"I can show you if you want," I dared her, trying to defend my pride.

"That won't work. You don't have a boner right now, do you?"

Oh my god. I wanted to tell her so bad, I did have one. The biggest hard-on I've ever had, and it was because of her. I contented myself.

"Yeah. That's right."

"Ok. Maybe I'll ask your girlfriend when we get out of here. She knows your size very well, she already deepthroat you, didn't she?" She said, trying to scare me. It wouldn't work.

"Do whatever you want," I told her. "Ok. Now tell me your bra size"

"It's 35C. I would show you, but I think you can get an idea, since you saw me this morning," Kate said.

"I guess you're right," I said, "ok my turn."

This was out of control, I thought. But we had almost twenty minutes till the repairs were done and we could get out of here. I was learning so much about my sister. I wanted to know more. Maybe it was too much, but this is the moment. After we get out, there won't be this kind of intimate talk with her. I had to know more, it's now or never.

"How often do you masturbate?" I asked her.

"Wow. You really want to know that?" Kate asked me not believing my dare.

"Of course, I won't tell anyone."

"Ok. I do it almost every day. Depending on how stressful my day was," Kate answered. "And you?"

"Same as you, I think. But I like to do it twice a day on the weekends," I added.

"Mmm. Interesting. Ok my turn. Do you watch porn when you masturbate?"

My plan was working she was less careful about her intimate life.

"I do. Without it, it's not very pleasing for me," I told her. "Do you?"

"If I can. Sometimes when I'm in the shower, I do it without it."

Oh my god. I knew that. I had to ask her something.

"Did you masturbate today?" I asked.

"Yes. You?"

"Me too."

"Where did you do it?" Kate asked.

I was trapped. I did it outside the bathroom door, listening to her. Should I tell her? Should I? What the hell, I'll do it.

"Outside the bathroom," I told her.

Kate remained silent and looked at me puzzled about my answer.

"Why did you do it there?" she asked waiting to confirm her suspicions.

"Please don't get mad, but today... I heard you in the shower."

"Oh my god. Don't mess with me!"

"I'm not. I listened to you moaning. And I couldn't help it Kate. I'm sorry."

Kate was shocked at my answer. She couldn't believe I masturbated listening to her. I thought she would get mad or angry any second. Then, the unexpected happened.

"Did you think about me?" Kate asked. "Did you think about me when you.... when you did it?"

"Yes. Kate I'm sorry. I didn't want to, but you got me so turned on when I saw you in your underwear. And listening to you in the shower was the final step to get me going."

"Oh my god. Okay. Maybe it was my fault. But don't do it again. That was way too inappropriate."

"I know Kate. It was the first and last time I promise," I assured her.

"Well. Who's turn is now?" Kate said

"I don't know. I lost track of the game."

"Ok. You can re-start. Ask me something."

I calculated that there might be almost fifteen minutes till our freedom. I had to take advantage of them.

"Tell me how you masturbate!" I asked her.

"Are you sure we can talk about that?"

"Come on Kate! We have almost fifteen minutes. Just tell me. Trust me, as your brother who's happy to be close to you for the first time."

She was fighting her own decisions; I could see it. It was as if she was balancing the pros and the cons about telling me how she pleased herself.

"Fine! Come by my side. I'll make some show with my hands."

I crawled and sat next to her. And I could see in her breathing how nervous she was getting.

"Ok, first imagine this is my vagina," she extended her index and middle finger together in the air. "I make soft caresses over here," she pointed to the middle of her fingers on the lowest part. "Then I move two fingers applying some pressure on my labia and softly reaching my clit, like this," she moved her other hand to imitate the movement on her fingers as if it was her pussy.

"Hold on a second Kate. I don't understand this," I said truthfully.

"Well, how do you expect me to tell you then?"

"How about you show me?" I said, hoping for the best.

"Mmm. No Greg. We can't do that. Let me just describe it to you."

"Ok Kate. But let me tell you, it will be no fun that way. I don't understand anything based on your finger show."

Kate was breathing hard; I could see her conflict inside of her. She wanted to let me know and there was no other possible solution. She bit her lower lip and saw me.

"I hate you!" she said slightly opening her legs and smiling at me, "but you'll show me how you do it, too. In fact. I want you to do it at the same time with me."

Yes! This was great. I will see my sister masturbating.

"As you wish Kate." I lowered my shorts, leaving me in just boxers.

"Oh my god. You're hard!" Kate gasped when she saw my cock hiding.

"I'm sorry Kate. Our talk got me pretty hot."

"Mmm. Ok. I can't blame you. I'm also a little horny."

She opened her legs way more, lifting her dress with her left hand, showing her red panties, the same ones she wore this morning.

"Look. I'm going to do it just on the outside of my panties. That's it!"

I wasn't going to ask for more. This was already great.

"Okay. I'm also going to rub my dick over my boxers," I replied.

Kate was approaching her pussy with her hand, very slowly. She placed a finger on her pussy lips and made little movements, almost circular over them. She made soft caresses over her pussy while she lifted her dress even more with her other hand to let me see, without restrictions.

I didn't want to delay, so I took my hard-on with my right hand over my boxers, applying some pressure to make the form of my dick more noticeable. Then I gripped my cock not very hard and started moving my hand very slowly.

"Talk to me Kate. Describe what you're doing," I begged.

"Well, the first thing I do to cu.... to reach an orgasm is to make slight caresses on this part," Kate pointed her pussy lips.

"Why there? What's special about it?" I wanted every detail.

"It's where your dick would... I mean, It's where a dick would go, It's my entrance, my pussy lips, it's called labia."

"How much time do you touch it?"

"It depends on how horny I am. If I'm too excited, no more than one minute, even thirty seconds. If I'm not so excited, it would take much more time."

"How horny are you right now?"

Kate remained silent as she looked at my hand moving a little faster than before. It showed in her face that she didn't want to answer my question

"It's not fair! I'm the only one describing my actions. Tell me what you're doing too," Kate responded.

"Well, as a start I get strong grip on my cock on the lower part" I showed her as I did what I said "Then I move my hand along my cock very slowly to stimulate my cock so it would get fully hard."

"Are you saying that your cock can grow even more?" Kate asked shocked.

"No Kate. I'm already fully hard. There are some days when I need more time to get to a full erection. But not today."

"Why?" Kate asked

"I think you know," I teased her.

Kate put more pressure on her pussy using her middle and index finger, and moved them up and down, slow, but very sexy.

"What are you doing now?" I asked.

"I'm touching my labia and clit simultaneously. I just make little bits of contact on my clit. Once I tease myself enough, I.... I touch it ferociously to explode into a climax of pleasure," my sister explained whispering all the time.

I was pumping my dick a little faster but the boxers and sweat were so annoying. In a quick movement I put my hand inside my boxers and stroked my cock under them.

"Oh Fuck!!" Kate said when she saw my hand; and without any warning, she did the same.

She placed her hand under her panties and moved faster than before, I noticed. After a while, she pressed her head on the wall closing her eyes and facing the ceiling. She spread her legs wide open and raised her knees in the process, obstructing my vision on her pussy.

"Kate. I can't see anything," I said.

"Mmm, move closer," Kate replied.

Kate lowered her whole body dragging it until she was lying completely on her back over the floor. She had her knees bent and raised and kept moving her right hand under her panties while she moved her left hand on the hem of her dress, lifting it, until it showed most of her tummy.