Elevator Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped supporting her legs on my shoulders and I drug my whole body along her opened legs. I was above her, my face at the level of her face. My hands supporting at each side of her body. And my cock perfectly aligned to her pussy entrance.

"Greg..." Kate said softly looking right into my eyes.

"I want to make love to you," I said taking my cock with one hand and rubbing her pussy with the tip. Up and down mixing my precum with her wetness.

"Greg...." Kate whispered closing her eyes.

"I want to have sex with you," I said.

"We.... I...." Kate struggled very softly, "family... Ahhh... Incest."

I took her by her armpits and lifted her whole body up to kneel in front of me. I sat in front of her with my legs passing through the space between her legs. Then I made her spread her legs and sit on my lap. Her legs were spread and extended at each side of my waist. My cock was pressed against my body and her crotch. Then I started to move my hips and grabbed her hips with both of my hands making her move as well. This caused my penis rub up and down, along her pussy.

Kate placed her hands on my shoulders and looked downwards only to see this amazing view. Our intimate parts rubbing against each other, hungry and thirsty for a connection. A taboo sibling connection.

"Ahh Greg... This can't be happening!!" Kate said breathing heavily.

"I want to fuck you," I replied.

"Ohh fuck!" Kate started to move her hips without my help. Our movements were getting more desperate, we were dry humping naked, all alone in this locked heaven.

RING... RING... RING.

The cellphone was ringing again. I saw it at mi side, so I took it and placed it between my cock and her pussy. We both groaned this time. The vibrations were phenomenal. No wonder my sister liked it so much, before. We remained with the cell between us for ten seconds.

"Dear god... Greg... you should stop doing that!" Kate took the cell in her hand, putting it aside.

We re-started our dry humping, faster this time. It was like we wanted to get to the next level. But neither one of us dared to take that step. I wanted to, but there were some doubts still in my head. Oh my god. God forgives me for my next actions.

I took her head with my hand and got her closer to my lips to kiss her. We kept moving like crazy; then I placed my mouth close to her ear.

"I'm going to fuck you," I whispered, we kept moving.

"You're my brother!!" She whispered back on my ear, "We can't fuck!!!"

I placed my hands under her ass, slowing our rhythm, and lift her a bit.

"I need to fuck you. I love you!!"

I let her fall again to my lap.

"We're family...... Incest...... Incest........ Incest....." Kate repeated breathlessly into my ear.

"I don't care!!"

I lifted her again a little bit higher. There was still no space for my cock to align directly on her pussy. I let her fall again.

"Oh my god..... Greg..... I want to fuck you too but..."

"Shhhh." I interrupted her.

I lifted her once again, this time there was enough space for my cock to be placed under her pussy entrance.

"You're so sexy. So beautiful. You're the greatest person I know. And your body is spectacular," I whispered to her ear still holding her above my cock.

"Greg, if we do this, we...."

"Let me please you. Let me be the one you need. Let me love you!!" I whispered back.

Kate move her hand behind her, under her ass, holding my cock and guiding it to her entrance. I put less strength on my arms, letting her fall, slowly, the tip entering her pussy.

"Ahhh... Your cock.... Ohhh.... Your cock is going in!!" Kate whispered.

Gradually, I felt more of my cock being surrounded and pressed by a wet, warm, and tight tunnel. The friction had me all crazy. I never thought it existed anything like this. I was fucking my sister, and she loved it.

Neither of us looked at what was happening. We just stayed with our heads side by side, listening to the other's breathing. Kate fell more and more each second, burying every inch of my dick in her. Until at last, I felt her ass hit my lap.

"Ahhh.... It's in," Kate whispered.

"I know," I replied. Neither of us moved, we just stayed connected.

RING... RING... RING.

"Mmmm.... Dad's calling," Kate whispered.

"Let him wait. We're the ones trapped. He should be patient," I said.

"But dad..... Oh my god..... He's going to be so pissed.... If he finds out," Kate said scared.

"He's not going to...."

"We need to stop Greg. We still can!!" Kate interrupted me. I guess she realized the wrongness of this situation.

"Relax Kate. We already crossed the line."

"No, we didn't. It's not incest if we don't enjoy this."

"You mean you don't like this?" I moved my hips a little, making rub my penis inside her.

"Oh my god.... Stop!" Kate said out of breath.

I moved my hips making two strokes inside her pussy.

"Greg... Please.... don't make me enjoy this. It's wrong!!!" Kate begged in a whisper.

"Don't fight it Kate. Just enjoy it!!!" I made three more jerks.

"Jesus Christ!!... I should... I should get up!!"

She placed her feet on the ground on each side of my waist. She placed her arms on my shoulders. Then she tried to stand up. The rising movement of her body produced a strong delicious friction between my cock and her pussy. She was in the middle of getting up high enough for it to come out, when suddenly, she dropped her body down, burying my cock again.

"So? What's your decision?" I asked looking her in the eye.

She didn't respond as she lifted her body again and lowered it one more time. She did this again and again. I don't know how many times it happened, before I took her by her waist and helped her rising and falling her body.

"Is it incest now?" I asked.

Kate could only nod, still moving her body up and down, up and down, faster every time.

RING.....RING.....RING....

I answered the damn phone.

"What?" I said in an angry tone.

"Greg? Oh my god. I'm glad you're ok. What happened? How's Kate?"

I turned on the loudspeaker and left the phone aside on the floor.

"She's perfectly fine," I answered.

"Kate are you ok?" Dad asked.

"Yes... Dad I'm... ahhhh... fine," Kate answered sweating and getting tired. She was bouncing way too much and her legs were showing signs of exhaustion.

She sat on my lap again, my cock still inside her, and shook her hips against mine. The movements were so violent that there was a slap-slap sound produced by our constant collision against our crotches.

"What's that sound?" Dad asked.

"Oh my god... We're playing... clapping our hands," She answered trying not to sound excited. "Let's do it faster Greg!!" Kate added.

I obeyed my sister, and we were moving like animals against each other, making my cock moving in and out from her pussy, rapidly.

"Ohhh... Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes... Don't stop!!" She moaned.

"Wow you're really having fun there!!" My dad said. Not concluding that his two children were having the most sexual forbidden intercourse they've ever had and that he was listening directly to it.

I stopped moving and raised the phone "Bye Dad, my sister is enjoying her time with me. I should make her very happy."

"Wait Greg! The elevator...."

BEEP

I hung up the phone and I also turned it off.

"Do you want to come?" I asked.

"I shouldn't, but yes. I want to come," Kate answered.

I moved my hips again, collapsing her pussy very quickly. She moved her hips again, this time, with nothing stopping us from finally reaching our huge release.

"Greg... Holy Jesus... I'm so close!!!" Kate said.

"Me too Kate!!!"

BCKKRRRRRR..... BCKRRRRRRR..... BCCCCCKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

The lights went on, and the elevator started to shake violently, making us improve our fucking rhythm.

"Holy crap... Greg... The elevator is moving!!!" Kate said not stopping her movements at all.

It wasn't really moving downwards, but it was shaking as hell.

"I don't want to stop Kate!!!" I kept moving.

"I don't want to stop either. Do it faster, Greg. Harder. Make me come so hard. And shoot your seed inside my aching pussy. Hurry up! Fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before!!!" Kate begged.

I lifted her with my arms, made her lie in the floor. Then I used everything I had to reach a mighty huge orgasm.

"OHhh yes. Like that!!! Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck your sister!!" she said all desperate.

"Ohh my god Kate. I'm very close!!!"

"Do it Greg. Shoot your semen. Fill my pussy. Please. Fill your sister!!!" Kate yelled.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I shot it inside her.

"Ahhhh Fuuuuuucccckkk. I'm cuuumminnnng!!!" Kate yelled so loud as she also reached her orgasm.

We stayed still having some strong spasms, I was shooting almost a gallon of cum inside her. And she was contracting all of her pussy muscles and her face showed nothing more than pure pleasure. It was so satisfying and naughty.

The elevator stopped shaking and didn't move at all. It was kind of a miracle. In this state, we would have been caught by our parents. And we wouldn't have cared. We were there, collapsed on the floor, for almost a minute. Until I lay on the floor beside her.

"Oh my god. That was so intense," I told her out of breath.

"Ohh yeah. That was so fucking great Greg. I've never come so hard in my life," Kate said also out of breath.

"We fucked Kate. We did it. This must be a dream."

"No Greg. We truly and deliciously fucked. But it must be a secret. We can't tell anyone about this. EVER," She told me really meaning it.

"I know that Kate. We shared this beautiful moment. And it must remain between us."

"That's great. OK. Let's get dressed. The elevator might start again at any moment. It was a miracle it stopped once again."

"Yeah, thank you, ancient installation of this building," I joked.

Kate only laughed and stood up putting on her panties and bra. I also went to look for my clothes that were gathered all over the place.

We were all sweaty, although, it wasn't that hot in the elevator. Our hair was wet. It was almost like we showered inside the elevator. And the elevator smelled strongly of sex.

"Kate, once the doors open, we should get out as fast as we can. The smell of sex is strong in here. Our parents would notice," I said while dressing up.

"Yes, I agree. We don't want them to think, we made something stupid in here, do we?"

"Of course not," I chuckled a little.

Once we were completely dressed, she started concentrating on something.

"What is it Kate? Do you regret this?" I asked sincerely preoccupied.

"No. Well... Let me ask you a favor Greg," Kate asked innocently.

"What is it?"

"Please, let's not talk about this ever again. This was a wonderful time. But it was just a one-time experience. Let's pretend this didn't happen."

"Why?!" I asked concerned.

"Greg. We had an amazing experience here. But outside, we are still brother and sister. We must keep being that. I'm not saying this was a mistake. I'm just saying, this is something we can keep to ourselves like a big treasure. I know how much you love me now. And I love you too. It's just, I love my brother, not some lover. I don't know if you get the point."

It was messed up, but it made sense. I couldn't complain at all. It was true, I had sex with her. What more should I expect? This is it. I love her as a sister. Today as a lover, but from now only as a sister.

"I get it Kate. Don't worry. We enjoyed this and that's all we need," I said sincerely.

"Oh my god. I love you so much," She came to me kissing me directly on my lips. It was an honest kiss, there was no lust in it, just love. It lasted almost fifteen seconds before she backed away.

"I guess that was our last kiss," I said.

"Keep it forever, inside yourself Greg," Kate replied.

BCKKRRRRRR..... BCKRRRRRRR..... BCCCCCKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

The elevator started moving downwards.

"Finally, we're getting free, although I wouldn't have minded being here another hour," I joked.

"You pervert! You just want more time alone with me, don't you?" She joked as well.

"You got me! Well, at least I have a wonderful sister outside from here."

"Of course, you do," She said all proud of herself.

Once we reached the basement, there was some movements on the doors, and it finally opened. There were two people wearing overalls, who seemed to be the engineers. And behind them were our parents.

As planned, we quickly ran, surpassed the engineers and got to our parents. I took hold of mom and Kate took hold of dad. We told them we wanted to get home as quickly as possible and pulled them to get out of the building.

"Ahhmmm, Sir, there seems to be a problem," one of the engineers talked to dad.

"What is it?" He answered.

Kate and I were so scared. Maybe the engineers recognized the smell. Oh my god, what should we do? The engineer got close to dad and gave him some money.

"Here you have. Two hundred dollars. Take it as a compensation for all the trouble for you and your family."

My heart rate slowed down from the relief.

"Thank you, so much." Dad said.

"Hurry up dad! Let's go home." Kate pulled him harder.

When we were almost at the main entrance. I looked back to see the engineers checking the inside of the elevator, their noses moving as they recognized a particular scent. I just laughed to myself and we all got to the car.

Dad on driver's seat, mom at the passenger, and Kate and I got in the back.

"That was quite an experience kids!" Dad talked.

"Yes, it really was," I replied.

"I was so scared for you two," Mom added, "I'm sorry if I didn't talk to you on the phone. It's just I couldn't control my impulses; I would have made you more scared."

"Don't worry mom. We're perfectly fine," Kate answered.

"But dad seemed preoccupied. He called you several times and you didn't answer," Mom said.

"We were playing some games, and the heat was extreme in there. Look at our hair. Anyway, we didn't want you to worry about us with our problems."

"Oh my god, Kate, you were all crazy in there. Please don't be offended but you sounded like you were masturbating or something," Dad said.

Kate and I both got a little nervous, but we calmed down immediately. Besides it was just a suspicion, how could he know the truth?

"Oh my god. Dad. Do you really think I would masturbate in front of my own brother?" Kate answered, trying to sound a little bit offended.

"I'm sorry Kate. I was too preoccupied. Please don't get mad," Dad apologized.

We were on the road to our home. I was checking my sister at my side, with the wind, caressing her face. Her dress all wrinkled and hugging her body. The light of the sun shining into her skin, making her ten times more beautiful.

Kate noticed my looks and in an inaudible voice she mouthed, "Stop."

I mouthed inaudibly as well, "I'm sorry," as I looked somewhere else.

Once we were close to our house. Dad suddenly talked.

"You know, your mom and I were talking while you were inside that elevator. And we made a plan that could really get you happy."

"What did you plan Dad?" Kate asked.

"Well, we're not going to buy the air conditioner, instead, we planned a vacation to Hawaii. Full pools, a great beach and fun recreational activities, for five whole days. What do you think?" Dad said.

"Oh my god. You must be kidding Dad!" I said surprised at the offer.

"I'm not Greg. You two deserve it after that hell you've experienced. What do you think Kate?"

"I'm totally in Dad. I can't believe this. I love you two so much!" Kate answered all happy.

"Thank you, Kate. I wasn't sure about the idea, but after this incident, I understand that I need to have fun sometimes. And what's more fun than a vacation with my whole beloved family," Mom said.

"Way to go mom. We're going to have so much fun," I said also very happy.

"There's only one tiny problem," Dad said.

"What is it Dad?" I asked him.

"We're going to make reservations on a hotel for only two one-person rooms to save some money. Your mom and I are going to share one. And you two are going to share the other one. And there will be just one bed and one bathroom on each room. Are you ok with that?"

Oh my god. Five days with my sister, all alone in one room sharing a bed. Kate and I were shocked at this point. We remained in silence for a moment.

"I'm sorry kids. But since you got along so well in that elevator. I just thought there wouldn't be any problem with this inconvenient," Dad explained.

"We're going to do it," Kate answered for both of us.

I was shocked at her response; I expected a firm denial from her. Maybe she thought it was worth it. I mean, it was Hawaii, after all.

"Greg?" Dad asked me.

"Yes dad, there won't be a problem," I answered him.

"All right! Then it's settled. Get ready tonight. I'll make reservations once we get home. And tomorrow, we're going directly to Hawaii baby!" Dad said all excited.

We got to the front of our house, and mom and Dad went outside the car. I was about to get out when Kate suddenly took my hand.

"Keep going! I need to talk to Greg," Kate told our parents.

We remained in the car until our parents entered our home.

"What do you need Kate?" I asked confused.

"Greg. Let's make a deal for this trip," Kate said.

"What is it?"

"Let's have so much fun."