Elevator Fun Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once in her new position, I stopped jerking off and bent over, my knees next to her head. I lowered my upper body, and placed my hands on the ground, on each side of Kate's waist. I moved my face until it was almost a foot above my sister pussy. The smell of her arousal reached my nose and it was intoxicating.

We were almost in a 69 pose; the only missing part was my knees. I was appreciating her hand touching her pussy, until her middle finger seemed to take different actions.

"Holy fuck Kate! Are you putting your finger in?"

"I'm lubricating my finger with my juices, preparing it to touch my clit" Kate said with her eyes closed and her head on the floor.

The movements of her hand were driving me crazy. I couldn't resist the temptation and took the waistline of her panties with my both hands and started taking them off very slowly.

"Ahhh. What are you doing?" Kate whispered keeping her eyes closed.

"I can't properly see what you're doing Kate. Please let me" I drug her panties until her middle thighs.

Kate moved her head to my side and using her left hand lowered my boxers, freeing my fully hard cock.

"If you can see, then I can too," Kate said admiring my cock in its full glory, as it never has been before.

I took my cock with my right hand, stroking it once again. I can't believe this. My sister is fingering herself with my face above it. My eyes were observing this hot pussy, my sister's pussy, a forbidden pussy. A pussy my cock will never experience, and yet, was powerfully hard for it.

We continued in this position for a moment in silence, except for the sound on my hand rubbing the length of my cock, and Kate's hand collapsing her palm on her pussy as her finger was entering her over and over again.

Then she took her finger out and made very delicate motions on her labia approaching little by little her button of pleasure.

"Ah... ah.... ah...... ah." Kate moaned softly, as she was heading to her clit.

"Oh Greg! This is so wrong!!" Kate moaned as she started rubbing her clit. She closed her eyes and moved her head upwards; she made some subtle movements with her hips.

I was jerking off not very rapidly. I wanted to wait, wait until I see my beautiful sister reach a powerful climax. Kate was moaning louder and was massaging her clit whit more effort. Fuck, I wanted to lower my face and kiss her tummy, instead I prepared a small amount of saliva in my mouth and let it fall. It landed right next to her navel.

"Ahhh. What is that? It's warm." Kate said with her eyes closed.

"I'm sorry Kate. It's my saliva. I was too focused on your pussy and it just fell from my mouth."

Kate took her fingers away from her pussy, wet them with my saliva, and returned to keep touching her clit.

"Ahhh..... I don't know why I did that..... Mmmm..... Fuck!" Kate whispered.

I was out of words; my sister was using my saliva to masturbate. Dear god, if there's a hell I'm headed right there.

"Oh my god... Kate!" I said in a whisper and lowered my head kissing her tummy.

"Ahhhh..... Greg.... Stop.... We shouldn't!" Kate moved her hand faster on her clit.

I remained silent as I headed my kisses in the direction of her pussy.

"Greg.... Please.... Ahhh .... This is wrong" Kate begged moving her hand faster. It seemed like she wanted to stop this madness, but her pleasure was too much.

Once my nose touched her hand, she stopped her movements. Out of all logic, she took away her hand from her pussy and waited to see what I would do.

My face was no more than two inches above her pussy, and just like before, I let some saliva fall from my mouth, this time landing directly on her pussy.

"Ohh... Fuck!!" Kate moaned when she felt the contact of my saliva. I was so ready to eat my sister, to please her, to make her come very, very hard.

BCKKRRRRRR..... BCKRRRRRRR..... BCCCCCKKKRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....

The elevator suddenly started moving and the lights went on.

"Fuck Greg. The power's back on!" Kate said scared, closing her legs and pulling her panties up.

To my disappointment, her pussy was gone. I saw the screen of the elevator, showing we were moving from the third floor, approaching to the second floor.

"Damn it!" I said as I lifted my boxers and shorts, covering my hard on. Kate on the other hand was standing up and hitting her dress which was dirty with dust.

I stood up too, and just like her, hit my shorts to get rid of the dust. I've never ever cursed my luck so bad, until this moment. The whole thing worked against me. I was about to have one of the greatest moments of my life. Now, it's just a dream, a fantasy, a moment that will never happen again. Fuck my life, fuck everything!

The elevator was slowing down, but it kept moving. We were getting out of here, and I wouldn't experiment what my sister's pussy felt like.

"Don't feel bad Greg. Maybe it was better this way. We were about to do something very, very bad," Kate tried to make me feel better.

"But it was feeling really good, wasn't it?" I asked her.

"Greg, it doesn't matter. We're brother and sister, we shouldn't do things like that. And thank god we didn't cross any line. Let it go, please!" Kate begged.

"Fine! I'll let it go. But please, answer me something. Did you like it?"

Kate hesitated for a second. "Yes, I shouldn't have, but yes."

The elevator seemed to have some problems, it was shaking a little bit, but we were almost in the first floor. All the while Kate watched me; I was all frustrated.

"Greg. Cheer up! Not everything was bad. We got to know each other. We learned how to trust ourselves. Now we have a great connection as siblings. We can start to hang out more," Kate made me realize.

"Well, yes. I think you're right. I didn't know I had such a great sister. You're so much fun. I guess we can make lots of new experiences, together," I told her, decreasing my frustration, and realizing that getting too intimate with her, could have affected our connection.

"There you go! See?! We would have ruined our relationship, if we weren't very lucky. We are going to have so much fun. I can't wait to begin this new life along with you," Kate said happily.

We were crossing the first floor, heading to the basement. The elevator was shaking a little bit harder, when suddenly it stopped, the lights went off again.

My cellphone rang and I answered it. I put it on loudspeaker. It was dad.

"Greg, are you ok? How's Kate?" My dad spoke.

"We're fine dad. Talk to Kate if you want, you're on loudspeaker," I told him.

"Kate. How's Greg treating you? Are you all right?"

"I'm fine dad. What happened? The elevator stopped again. I thought we were getting out of here," Kate asked him.

"I'm sorry Kate. The engineers and electric team thought they had solved the problem. They started to power up everything. It seemed to be working for a while, but another complication was presented. The electrical installation on this zone is ancient and a total mess. You'll have to be confined in there more time. Do you think you can make it?" Dad asked us.

"How long?" Kate asked.

"I don't know. Given the sudden circumstances of the installation. The amount of time is undefined."

Neither of us responded. Kate was watching my cell not believing the news. Is destiny playing mercilessly with us or what?

"Guys?" Dad asked.

"I guess we don't have a choice, do we?" I replied.

"Kate, do you think you can handle more time with your brother?" Dad asked Kate.

It took a while before Kate answered. "Yes dad, I'll try."

"I'm sorry again. Please be patient. Your mother and I love you both. Bye!" Dad hung out.

There was silence in the whole elevator. Kate was looking directly to the floor. I didn't know what I was supposed to do.

Then my sister suddenly talked, breaking this tense silence.

"Do you want to play a game?"

//

I was locked alone with my sister again, and I didn't know how many hours we would be trapped in this elevator. The first two were unbelievable, I was about to eat her beautiful pussy, and she was enjoying it. We were transforming our newly discovered brother-sister relationship into something else.

We were learning so much about each other, and we wanted to know more, to experiment more. It was like a train running uncontrollably without any brakes. If we weren't careful, we would crash.

I was concerned about how Kate felt about me. She was expecting me to be her loving brother. She expected me to be the one person she could hang around without any discomfort, pretentions, or complicated feelings, just her trustful brother.

I was aware of that and I accepted my mission with her. On our first two hours locked up together we chatted and exchung some personal information about us. I don't know about her, but I've never told anyone the experiences I shared with my sister. It felt very good, it was like dropping a big rock you've been carrying for quite a long time, it was relieving. Kate also felt very good about telling me her secrets. I noticed by her smiles and constant joy when we were talking.

Everything was perfect, except for one little thing that corrupted every single one of my feelings about her. Her beautiful and hot sexy body. Since this morning, her body was penetrating my entire brain. And now, having realized that she was such a great person, I want her even more. I wanted to have sex with Kate, my sister. But that would be the end of our connection. It would make everything difficult for us.

I loved my sister and even though she excites me; we are brother and sister. There's no more powerful reason to fight my carnal instincts and be what she expects from me, than that of her trustful brother.

"Do you want to play a game?" Kate said taking me out of my thoughts.

"Of course, Kate, but first, I think we need to talk," I told her.

"I know Greg. It's all my fault I'm sorry!" Kate said very sad.

"What? It's not your fault Kate. I'm the one who's sorry. I was the one who made you masturbate in front of me. I'm the one who lowered your panties. I'm the one who wanted to eat your pussy," I said looking for some redemption over my actions.

"But I let it happen Greg. Don't you see it? When you told me to masturbate, I accepted. When you lowered my panties, I let you do it, I even lowered your shorts. When you were getting closer with your mouth to my pussy, I lifted my hand, to let you eat me. It's all my fault. Maybe none of this would have happened if I didn't show you my underwear this morning. I teased you, I'm sorry!" Kate said almost about to cry.

I felt so much sadness in that moment, so I immediately went to give her a big great hug, truly loving her in that moment.

"Kate let's just say, we're both guilty. No hard feelings against each other okay?"

Kate just nodded as she buried her face on my shoulder, hugging me hard.

"All right Kate! Let's get back on our feet. We're not too late to make things right. We didn't do anything stupid. We were lucky last time. We can handle more time in this elevator."

Kate stopped my hug and went to recline on the wall in front of me.

"That's right Greg. We can do this," Kate said, cleaning her face from the tears and looking me in the eye, with a big smile on her face. I smiled back and I was so happy at that moment.

//

"So, what do you want to play Kate?" I asked her.

"I don't know, I kind of got tired of the question and answer game." Kate replied to my relief, that game had led us to very dangerous places.

"Mmmm.... Let me think..." I was trying to find another way to pass time. "I think I got something."

"What is it?"

"Let's play Never have I ever," I proposed.

"That's not possible. We don't have any drinks here," Kate complained.

"Mmmm..... I'll tell you what. We'll use one hand's fingers to count the matches. And the first one to lose will owe a favor to the other one."

"Mmm... Okay. I'm in, but nothing sexual. You know, just to be careful," Kate replied.

"Of course, you're my sister, how would you think of me like that?" I said in a sarcastic way.

She didn't laugh at my little joke. I guess we can't mess around with that subject anymore. Anything sexual with my sister is off limits, even if it's just words.

"So.... do you want to start?" I said, after a moment of silence.

"Not really, you start!" Kate said. I sensed some tense attitude in her, like if she was fighting herself.

I concluded that she didn't want to have too much fun with me. Maybe her feelings were too intense to handle, so she set an invisible wall between us. That way we could hang out without having to compromise ourselves.

Kate and I both raised our right hands with our fingers extended ready for the first match.

"Ok. Never have I ever cheated in an exam," I said. It was an innocent question, so it was ok.

Kate looked at me making a slight smile as she lowered her thumb. She made a signal with her head instructing me to do the same. I just kept looking at her and smiled as I shook my head in denial.

"You have to be kidding me! Everyone has cheated in an exam at least once in their lives," Kate said not believing my honesty.

"Well, there's always an exception Kate. And you're looking right at it," I said all proud of myself.

"Fine, I think you're cheating right now, but you'll lose anyway," Kate said cheering up getting serious into the game.

"Never have I ever been late to class," Kate said with a devilish smile.

"Oh... come on! There's no way that can be true!" I protested.

"Believe it Greg. That's one of my biggest obsessions. I hate to be late, so in any appointment I have, I go one hour early," Kate explained.

"Fine!" I dropped my thumb, "but you're not getting saved from this one."

I was a little angry at her match, she obviously was lying. I had to teach her a lesson.

"Never have I ever kissed a guy," I said and looked at her defiantly.

She dropped her index finger, laughing in a sarcastic way. "So that's how you play! Ok. Never have I ever made out with a girl," Kate answered.

I dropped my index. "Never have I ever had a boyfriend."

She dropped her middle. "Never have I ever had a girlfriend."

I dropped my middle. "Never have I ever touched another guy's dick."

Kate looked at me surprised and remained immobile. "Greg, that's way out of line," Kate said lowering her face and once again building a tense wall between us that had been dissipating during our game.

I was tired of this. I knew we had to be careful with our actions. But to the point that we can't even joke about sex? No. This is not right, we can talk about it. We can hang around without being extremely careful with every single action, even our words.

After a moment of silence, I spoke.

"Kate listen to me. I know we got carried away before. And we must be careful not to do anything that we can regret the rest of our lives. But I think you're overreacting too much."

"No Greg. It's necessary."

"Why?!" I asked her, trying to make up her mind.

"Because it.... It is....." She struggled her words, "it is incest," She ended.

"Kate speaking of sex with your brother isn't incest."

"No, but it's the first step to it," Kate answered.

"Kate, you told me before that a brother and sister should trust each other. We told each other some of our darkest secrets. It was fun. Why is it different now?"

"Because..." She tried to look for the accurate words for what she was feeling "I don't know about you, but I can't control myself. I'll end up teasing you until you make a move on me and I'm afraid I'm not going to stop you."

Her words were full of truth. If she teased me, I wouldn't resist her. And if she didn't stop me then everything is over. I remained silent to her words.

Was there a possible solution to this? I thought of something. It was a kinky one, but it would work perfectly fine.

"Kate, how about we release ourselves?" I asked.

"Are you crazy? What a hell have we been talking about?" Kate yelled at me.

"Please let me explain myself. Then you can reject my proposition," I begged.

Kate was silent for a moment until she talked "It'd better be a great explanation."

"Kate I'm trying to find a solution to our problem. I want to hang around with you but not like this. Not hiding how we really feel or acting like everything was forbidden. So, let me ask you a question. Are you still horny?"

Kate looked confused but didn't complain anymore. She wanted to get to my point. "Yes," she answered softly.

"I am too. We are just still thinking with our bodies. So, unless we fulfill that need, we'll still be struggling with our actions against each other," I explained to her.

"Are you saying that if we satisfy our needs, then we won't have a problem with talking about sex or trusting each other with our intimate lives and other stuff?" Kate asked.

"That's right!"

"It sounds logical, but... I don't know. It seems like a desperate solution."

"I know Kate. But maybe it's necessary. Think about it, we are trapped in here for god knows how much more time. We are horny and all alone. We might end up doing something even more stupid than just masturbate in front of each other."

Kate took her time analyzing the whole situation. Both of us knew there was no otter possible solution. It was masturbate now, or fuck later.

Kate swallowed a gulp of saliva and answered.

"Ok. But let's wait for a moment Greg. At least for ten minutes, if the elevator doesn't work by then, we'll masturbate," Kate said.

"I think that's a great idea Kate."

We were silent for a moment.

"So? Shall we keep playing?" I asked.

"I don't know Greg. I'm just very confused right now of what to do or not do."

"Fine Kate. We'll wait the ten minutes in silence. Let's hope for the best!" I said not pushing her to make any decision now.

"Thanks!" Kate answered.

//

Almost two minutes passed, and I was surprised my hard-on had never gone away. I thought that was reasonable with my sexy sister in front of me. Without having some sort of discussion with her to distract me, my body was reacting from my staring at her hot body. Fuck, ten more minutes. But I didn't know if I could resist it in silence, without attacking her furiously and fucking her, regardless of everything else.

"Kate," I whispered.

"What do you want?"

"Please talk to me about something. I can't stand being here just watching you. I'm getting way more turned on," I explained. Kate flushed over my comment.

"Ahmm... Ok. But I don't know what to say," Kate said.

"Think of something Kate. If you don't, I'll approach to you and do some nasty things to you. I don't want to, but without anything to do right now, it's the only thing I'm thinking of," I warned her.

Kate was totally flushed and closed her legs slightly but noticeable. My comment got her going too.

"Oh my god. Okay... ahmmm... I'll tell you about.... Mmm... some of my plans for the future."

Kate talked about her goals, her plans with her current boyfriend, something about her career, how many kids she wanted, etc. Anyway, even with the agreement we made to masturbate in front of each other, her talking wasn't enough to distract me from ogling her.

"Kate. I don't want to be mean to you, but honestly, I'm not even listening to you. You'll have to talk to me about something else"

"Greg, I don't really know what you expect from me," Kate said confused.

There was almost a moment of silence that didn't do any good to my thoughts. The temptation was too much. Maybe something else would help.

"Kate, I got an idea," I told her.

"What is it?"

"Look! We are going to masturbate in almost six minutes, aren't we?" I asked her.

Kate dropped her look. "Yes, but only if we aren't saved until then."

"If we are going to do it anyway, how about we tease each other?" I proposed.